Start by marking “Twilight to Son Shine: The 1st poems (Thoughts into Poetry)” as Want to Read:
Twilight to Son Shine: The 1st poems (Thoughts into Poetry)

Twilight to Son Shine: The 1st poems (Thoughts into Poetry)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
This is a book of poetry, describing different times in my life. Ranging from my parents, then through an era of drinking and drugging, while raising my two sons (without their mother), into depression and subsequently quitting the drink and drug and surrendering to the blood of Christ Jesus.
Published July 29th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Twilight to Son Shine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twilight to Son Shine

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Twilight to Son Shine: The 1st poems (Thoughts into Poetry)
Lewis McIntyre
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful story of the author's journey through life, the pain and the joys captured in marvelous verse. I recommend all read this voyage of self-discovery.
Esther Jones
Jun 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lyrical, Meaningful, Thoughtful

I'm not usually a poetry person, but I bought the author's second book (which I shall read soon) at a book show, and thereafter discovered this book was available on kindle unlimited and decided to read them in order.

I read this one early in the morning. It was short enough to consume in one sitting, and ended up becoming a sort of meditation that very much moved me.

I loved how raw the poems were, and the way the book was organised, showing the author's life in
Firefly