Start by marking “Hell's Bell (Lizzie Grace, #2)” as Want to Read:
Hell's Bell (Lizzie Grace, #2)

Hell's Bell

(Lizzie Grace #2)

When the church bell tolls thrice in the middle of the night, evil this way comes…

Lizzie Grace and Belle Kent, her witch familiar, are living and working on the Faelan Werewolf Reservation—one that has banned the use of magic within its borders. Although they have their supporters—including ranger Aiden O’Connor, who once hated all things witch—Lizzie and Belle now face po
Published January 23rd 2018 by KA Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Hell's Bell, please sign up.
Keri Arthur I did a survey over on my facebook page, asking whether people wanted a a long pre-order or for me to just release it. The answers came back mostly…moreI did a survey over on my facebook page, asking whether people wanted a a long pre-order or for me to just release it. The answers came back mostly for 'just release it' so I have. The e-book version is now available at all the usual e-sellers, and the print is coming :)(less)

Jacob Proffitt
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: urban-fantasy
This is second in a series and, as in many Urban Fantasies, it's written to be read in order. In other words, important details are established in early books that have bearing in subsequent ones and while the author will generally try to update in-place, it's usually a lost cause. At any rate, I recommend reading in order and not least because if you liked the first, I think you'll enjoy this one as well.

So I'll keep this review short because you should already know if you're going to like it b
Mara
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: urban-fantasy
3.5
A little world building would be a great improvement to this series. Yes, it's a standard UF world, above all if you have already read some of her books. Still, I would like to see the difference in magic and what that implies. I'm told (they are weak, those aren't) and it's not the same. (Mainly because they are able to solve the problems..)

I would have liked also some more back story. It’s really difficult otherwise to understand why she fears discovery. (While her running from an abusive
Douglas Meeks
Feb 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well here we are in this 2nd outing for Lizzie, Belle and Aiden :) I loved it, really I can't think of anything bad but the only reason I gave it 4 Stars is at times it was hard to keep up with who said what and what info she was not supposed to be telling. Minor stuff but I try to reserve those 5 Star ratings for really "knock your socks off" novels (and this really did come close) I am hoping the next one will do it for me.

We have another evil spirit thing going and one thing I love about the
Kira
Apr 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was just as good as the first one. A dangerous creature was killing people on the reservation. Since there weren't any other witches around, Liz and Belle got mixed up in it. It was shown even more than in the last book that Liz does have unusual powers. There is still a lot to learn about her backstory. Liz and Aiden relationship is building but slowly. It's good because they both have their own issues to overcome before they can truly trust each other. Belle and Liz's relationship feels o ...more
Mary
Lizzie Grace is not your average witch. For starters her familiar is her best friend, Belle Kent, a woman with her own powers. They are both living under the radar on the Faelan Werewolf Reservation running a cafe. Magic is banned on the reservation and, while they have their supporters, their baked goods may be the secret weapon that keeps them safely in place and unnoticed by the wider witch community.

In the midst of the uncertainty, Lizzie hears a church bell ring thrice and realises a soul e
Rea
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this second book in the series just as much as the first one. Keri Arthur stepped up her game by laying some red herrings here, which I found to be more interesting than the straightforward mystery of the first book.

The characters are growing on me, and I especially find myself interested in Maelle. I think she has the potential to give rise to some very interesting stories.

I kinda wish we'd been able to see the aftermath of Maelle's vengeance. If I'm lucky, maybe there'll be a passing
Anne - Books of My Heart
This is the second book in the Lizzie Grace series and I'm happy to go along with the story. There are witches, werewolves, vampires and other spirits. There's talk of sex but none happens. The murders and mysteries take up the entire book. There's a new character who comes into play which will make the next book even more interesting I think.
Belles
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: z2018
I really wanted to like this book but it was really boring for me.
Meels
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Still loving this series. The editing was still not great, but MUCH better than book one.

I’d like to get to know more of the rangers better...
Lyn* Nomad *Worlds await*
The story dragged a bit but not bad.
Kathy Davie
Second in the Lizzie Grace paranormal mystery fantasy series and revolving around two witches who are best friends...on the run...and determined to settle in Castle Rock, Australia.

My Take
Arthur has put together an action-packed, character-driven tale of wild magic attracting evil with no one to take control. It's left to an underpowered and untrained witch who is the only hope for Castle Rock and a reservation whose werewolves don't trust any witches, making this quite the balancing act.

It's al
Sandra
An action packed story of a soul eater running amok, a werewolf trying to date a witch, bets on said date by the townsfolk, and wild magic.

Very enjoyable!!!!
Christina
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hell's Bell is the second book in Keri Arthur's new Lizzie Grace series. The first book was an excellent introduction to Lizzie and this action-packed instalment did not fail to entice us with more hints at Lizzie's past.

RECAP
Lizzie Grace is an odd witch, a disappointment her family claimed. She's supposedly a low-powered anomaly for a blueblood-witch family but no one has ever considered that Lizzie and Belle, her human familiar, might actually develop a connection so deep that their powers mer
Ami
I loved this!!

I enjoyed the explanation about the wild magic that seems to connect with Lizzie, but at the same time there's still SO MUCH MORE to it than Arthur offers in this book. I even looking forward to Ashworth as the RWA (Regional Witch Association) representative to untangle the mystery of Lizzie, her seemingly 'more-than-meets-the-eye' power, as well as her strength of relationship with Belle.

The mystery of the murdered people was good, I also liked that. I liked how that case progres
Joanne B
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I may be biased as I love this author, but I found this a fast paced book that I just couldn’t put down. Cooking, bathing etc, all with one hand holding the book open 😂

Keri Arthur is known for throwing in sex scenes, which never bother me, but this one actually doesn’t contain any.

The only downside, which I haven’t marked the book down for, is the editing. I found myself wanting to write in and say ‘get someone better who notices missing words’, that said it wasn’t as bad as the first book and d
Darcy
This one was better for me than the last. I like how Lizzie and Belle are settling in and how they are trying to help the werewolves with things going on around the reservation. Of course things get crazy and things aren't what they seem and the big guns have to come in to help, which endangers the secret Lizzie and Belle are hiding.

Things ended pretty good for them all, the bad guys vanquished, allies made of the local vampire and the witch is only watching at this point. Plus Lizzie finally g
Connie B
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG I love this series!! I love the Australasian way of life, the manner of speaking, everything about it! I absolutely love books that are lots of action with some sex thrown in, not where sex is the main plot of the story!! I need more suggestions of books just like this..That's why I love Urban Fantasy! Lizzie and Belle are so awesome, I can't wait to hear more about their pasts, they give little hints now and again, but there is still so much to learn! and Lizzie and Aiden are so hot togethe ...more
Kat T.
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Story’s still good. Although Some parts were a drag, I did enjoy Lizzie and Belle’s characters. Also, was I the only one who thought the past two books lacked some wolf action? I think I need more of Aiden tearing with his teeth and claws instead of firing his gun.

Overall though, this was still enjoyable.

4 Stars 🌟

P.S. CAN THEY PLEASE HOOK UP ALREADY IN BOOK 3?!
Victoria
5+ Stars LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this book!
Lyndi W.
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
I'm not even finished reading it yet, but a person just straight up exploded. Five stars.
BJ
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: good
This book continues from book 1, with little progress in the romance between h and werewolf ranger H. Which is a shame, her friend was quick to grab her sexy wolf, unfortunately the H is coy and rather beta. More murders bring a great grumpy male witch from the council to investigate. Loved him and the wariness of the h. It was good, just wanted more romance than I got.
Marsha
Mar 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
"Bell's Bell" is The latest installment in the Lizzie Grace series. This time, Lizzie and her familiar, Belle have a soul eater to contend with. Lizzie wakes up abruptly after hearing three tolls of the church bell at 12:30. This is not a good sign and she and Belle go out to investigate. What they find are abandoned clothes and a dead body in the lake. Unfortunately, this body is different since the soul was removed yet the victim continued to move around. After Aiden shows up on the scene he m ...more
Henriette
Jan 28, 2019 rated it liked it
Lizzie gets woken in the middle of the night by a premonition. Following her which senses she finds a corpse. The next day she is hired by the vampire owning the nightclub to find her missing feeder and finds yet another corpse. Aidan and she start investigating these murders, later helped by a new arrival in town, Ashworth, the interim witch sent to guard the wellspring.

The book is pretty much like the first. So if you liked that one you'll like this one. However, I had an issue with how the cr
Azeza
May 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Hmm, I don't know what I think. I liked the banter between Lizzie and Bell, but I don't feel I have gotten to know Bell that good. This relationship between them is supposedly strong and you can tell that they care for each other. But I could not catch their emotions. Bell would not come to life in my head. Same for Aiden. They talk a lot, but most of the time about having sex. That is it. But work keep them from going out, oh and also the murders!
I do liked the plot twist at the end and the re
Michelle
Lizzie and Belle continue their adventures on the reservation as bakers and runaways extraordinaires. When a dangerous and mysterious soul eater makes its presence known on the reservation, the girls are thrust back into another disaster just a few weeks after the wrap-up of book one.

Lizzie and Belle continue to amuse, and I think that the chemistry between the two is well-developed and very believable. I like the two of them as friends and partners in crime, and their banter feels natural. Lizz
Michelle
Feb 10, 2018 rated it really liked it

Rebecca Baldwin
Oct 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Holy cats, this situation with the human familiar is problematic. She's got a Black woman playing a role that's exclusively (other than this pair) played by animals and ghosts. Which is literally involuntary servitude from birth with apparently no possibility of release. Lizzie can and rarely-but-not-never does give Belle "commands" that Belle can't disobey. Belle is clearly the sidekick in their relationship, and if the unequal power wasn't already obvious, Lizzie blithely mentions that she's s ...more
Viktória Tóth
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I think if you check my Goodreads and the my blog it becomes clear that I love Keri Arthur’ books. I practically read everything from her. Her latest release, Hell’s bell was beyond amazing. I loved every minute of it.

My favorite thing about the author’s style is her way and talent when it comes to creating incredible and complex worlds for her stories and while the Lizzie Garce series doesn’t have the most intricate one of those but it still phenomenal and works really well with the storyline.
Barbara
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’m loving the Lizzie Grace books, and this one was just as great as the first one. Lizzie Grace and her witch familiar and best friend, Belle Kent, have opened up a business on a werewolf reservation, where witches aren’t welcome. They’ve gathered some support from some of the inhabitants after they helped with a killer vampire, but they still aren’t sure if they’ll be allowed to stay. When Lizzie senses evil and hears bells tolling. she and Belle investigate and find a murder victim. Lizzie ca ...more
Karen Victoria
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This Series ROCKS!

This second book has sealed the deal. I will be following it, completely. This has been my introduction to Keri Arthur, and I'm her newest fan.
Ozzie and Belle have a relationship that is so unique, it's the first of its kind. These two ladies are trying hard to blend into the woodwork, but just can't seem to do so. They have been hiding for twelve years, and finally settled down in an area they felt called to, only to realize there is something not only highly unusual happening
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Convergence Theory (Blood and Bone Trilogy, #2)
  • The Silver Stag (The Wild Hunt #1)
  • Shades of Memory (Diamond City Magic, #4)
  • Shrill Dusk (City of Magic #1)
  • Bound No More (Jane Yellowrock, #9.2)
  • Impervious (City of Eldrich #1)
  • Blue Skye (Woodland Village, #1)
  • How to Live an Undead Lie (Beginner's Guide to Necromancy, #5)
  • The Night Beat (Necropolis Enforcement Files #1)
  • Love Means... Endurance (Farm, #8)
  • Once Upon a Highland Summer
  • Volatile Bonds (Prospero's War, #4)
Keri Arthur, author of the New York Times bestselling Riley Jenson, Guardian series, has now written more than 25 books. She's received several nominations in the Best Contemporary Paranormal category of the Romantic Times Reviewer's Choice Awards, and recently won RT's Career Achievement Award for urban fantasy. She lives in Melbourne with her daughter and two crazy dogs

Lizzie Grace (5 books)
  • Blood Kissed (Lizzie Grace, #1)
  • Hunter Hunted (Lizzie Grace, #3)
  • Demon's Dance (Lizzie Grace, #4)
  • Wicked Wings (Lizzie Grace, #5)