Start by marking “Buried in the Bayou (A Chindi Novel, 2)” as Want to Read:
Buried in the Bayou (A Chindi Novel, 2)

Buried in the Bayou (A Chindi Novel, 2)

This is an updated cover edition of 9781973774198.

Our lifestyle, son, doesn’t have room for happily ever after.

I know this. My dad drilled it into my head so many times, I used to chant it in my sleep. Then came Jo. She made it impossible to remember the danger of teaching an outsider our secrets. After helping her find peace, I left to keep her safe.

Jada and I hit the ro
Published May 25th 2017 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Buried in the Bayou, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Buried in the Bayou

Carrie
Jun 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was given an ARC if this book in exchange for helping proofread and to leave an honest review. This was the second book in the Chindi series (the first being Deep in the Hollow which takes place in the little town of Dover Arkansas).
In Buried in the Bayou we get a little bit of a closer look at Cooper's story. He was raised in a family of ghost hunters and it had been drilled into his head that there was no place for romance in his life. Danger lurks around almost every corner as he and his s
Brandi Wolfertz
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A thrill of an adventure

A thrilling adventure full of twists and turns, the second in the Chindi series is just as good a the first. I thoroughly enjoyed this novel and loved seeing it from Cooper's pov. I really can't wait to see where Jada's story will take us.
Heidi
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
after reading deep in the hollow I was foaming at the bit to get to the next book I was anticipating this book so much I thought I might burst at the seams when I found out it was released. This book bring something unique and refreshing to the world of paranormal when you mix an urban legends, Native American takes, voodoo culture you have the recipe for success! this book is more of Cooper 's story. This was a thrilling adventure field story full of twists turns and a little bit of love. it's ...more
Heather
Oct 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a good read. I enjoyed it as a sequel, but initially I had a little trouble changing from Jo’s POV to Cooper’s POV. It was interesting and I was really engaged, but I did not feel it was as suspenseful as the first book. I’m still looking forward to Jada’s story next.
Nisareen
Apr 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Amiana
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was a lot different from the first due to the change in POV. I loved it, it was just different and it was kind of hard to move into after jumping directly from book one to book two. For most people, they would wait until the following day to start book two but I am not one who likes to go to bed after starting a new series or a new book. I think Brandy Nacole did an amazing job with book two, the story was really descriptive and character development was ah-maze-ing. We learned so much ...more
Sonya Ray
Jun 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
In the second installment of the Chindi Novels, Jo joins Cooper and his sister on a case in Louisiana. Cooper struggles with Jo being with them in fear something will happen to her. The last thing he wants is Jo to get hurt, or even worse. Jo's presence creates struggles for not only Cooper, but Jada as well, and fears her being around is going to cause her brother to get killed.

With all the turmoil surrounding Jo and the complexity of the case, plus family issues involving his Dad, Copper is re
Ashleigh Pate
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Not really my cup of tea but to say the least it was very intriguing & kept me on the edge of my seat. Though I'm not normally into thriller/ horror stories the ghost aspect kept me from totally dismissing the book in its entirety. All in all I ended up loving it & can't wait for more! & after I read the first I had to know more about these wonderful characters!!! Can't wait for the next one!!!
Apryl Miller
May 14, 2018
Brandy Nacole
May 13, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books
Crystalann
Dec 11, 2018
Tina
May 28, 2019
Gemini Brandy Nacole is a writer of urban fantasy books. She is the author of the Shadow World series and the Spiritual Discord series published by Ponahakeola Press. A reader from a young age, Brandy has always loved folklore and stories of beings that go bump in the night.

Brandy lives in Arkansas with her husband, three never stopping kids, two snooty cats, two very lazy bearded dragons, and on