Start by marking “Epoch (Transcend Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Epoch (Transcend Duet, #2)

Epoch

(Transcend Duet #2)

4.6  ·  Rating details ·  4,313 Ratings  ·  872 Reviews
Some lives end unfinished, and some transcend time.

After a horrific incident, Swayze finds herself trapped between two lives. Patchy memories and fear for her own safety thrust her into a gut-wrenching journey to uncover the truth.

Will she let her dreams slip away to seek retribution and find the missing pieces to a puzzle that existed a lifetime ago?

“I’m not going to w
Published April 9th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Epoch, please sign up.
Susan LaVoie It was letting us know that Daisy and Nate met up in the next generation.... reincarnated again

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
****Now Live**** If you haven't started this duet, I hands down totally recommend it 👍🏻

"E-P-O-C-H. It's a memorable event or period in time".

To write a review to put justice to what this book did to me, no chance.

To put words to how I feel, not possible.

To say how much I 100% adored these male characters in this book, each one of them, is impossible. Nate and Griffen were everything in this book. They loved with their whole hearts, and it was completely soul shattering at times. They were bo
◆ Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$ ◆

This. This is epoch. I hope I read Jewel E. Ann's books in every life.

It's weird how much I adore this duet considering how many complaints I have.

(view spoiler)
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

EPOCH: is the second book in ‘Jewel E. Ann’s’ Transcend duet. It picks up where the first book left off with the murder of her friend and a connection to a cold case death which had us all reeling from the possibilities.

Epoch captures your mind, kidnaps your thoughts, manipulates and crushes your soul. And it literally steals your heart. A deeply, emotional, soul crushing book that had me reeling from start to finis
*****ALL THE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

He takes his leisurely time making sure his lips touch every inch of my flesh. I writhe beneath him, committing this feeling to the deepest parts of my soul. If I take something with me when I die, this time it’s going to be how incredibly revered I feel by this man.

INCREDIBLE!!! Every time I finish one of Jewel E. Ann’s books, I am in awe of this extremely talented author. She writes the kind of stories that end up owning a piece of my h
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"I think a part of you will be mine to love in every life." THIS!!! 😭😭😭

This duet are absolutely amazing. 🌸 OMG I'll never forget Griffin and Nate! The most beautiful characters that I've ever read. ❤ They both were wonderful and it's really,really hard to pick one man because they're both the right guy... Ugh you'll understand me if you read this duet and my goodness, I wish you good luck! I hope you can survive too... ❤

KAS

Spellbinding! Scintillating!

Three more words ...
Go! In! Blind!

Four more words ...
A! Mesmerizing! Must! Read!
(but first you must read “Transcend”)

Talk about ‘sitting on pins and needles.’ I was over the top invested and absorbed in the irresistible characters of Swayze, Nate and Griffin. I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt by the end of the book my emotional and mental state would be all over the map.

Yep! I called that one correctly. It has been many hours si
Jennifer Kyle
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 ‘A real boyfriend’ Stars

description

What a conclusion to this duet by Jewel E. Ann!

I found this book a bit slowly paced and I was nervous on how things would end however…

description

"This life looks beautiful on you.”

description

A beautiful well written duet that truly will tug on your heartstrings!

**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**
Jewel Ann
Feb 23, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: written

EPOCH is LIVE and FREE in Kindle Unlimited ;)

Grab Transcend if you haven't yet AND it is now FREE in kindleUnlimited. Monday will be EPIC ;)

SERIES COMPLETE
EPOCH (book 2)
✷ Amazon: https://amzn.to/2G51t5T

Transcend is LIVE and FREE in KU
✷ Amazon US ➜ https://amzn.to/2GbxXrp
✷ Amazon UK ➜ https://amzn.to/2pKdPWr
Natalie The Biblioholic
Apr 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
“I think a part of you will be mine to love in every life.”

Who wouldn’t swoon over those words? Any of us would be blessed to be loved like that. However, this story made my heart bleed. I hurt and struggled and ached for almost 90% of this book. Why oh why oh why was this author torturing me so? My heart belonged to Griffin. He could do absolutely no wrong in my eyes. But he was only human and his compassion and understanding, although virtually limitless, weren’t endless.

“I said I would protec
Alex ♈
If not for the good writing, I would have DNFed at approx. 40%

Possible mild spoilers! Don’t click if you didn’t read, but planning to read this book.

(view spoiler)
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
“I think a part of you will be mine to love in every life.”

Beautiful!! Sublime!

I have no words! What an amazing journey. This is one of the best duets I’ve ever read. Everyone needs to read it. It touched me deeply on so many levels. What a beautiful story about true, never-ending love.

The ending, specially the Epilogue was perfect. I am so happy with how things ended and I feel it was fitting to the story. I have no complaints whatsoever with this book, it was magnificent!

I won’t give anythi
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“I’m sorry.

For What?

For waking the dead.

You didn’t wake the dead. You comforted the living”.

This duet has been one of my most highly anticipated reads and I’m not ashamed to admit that I was on cloud freaking 9 when I finally got to start it. Transcendence took me on a crazy ride without my permission and Epoch gave me the after effect of what happens when you surrender yourself without any protection.

I’m at a loss for words when it comes to this author’s writing style and if I’m bein
Robin Hill
This may be the worst review ever, but I cannot seem to collect my thoughts on this one. Still sitting at 5 stars, but I had a different experience than my reading buddies did. I connected with Nate so quickly and so deeply that I struggled to connect with Griffin, and that is absolutely crazy because he is perfection. All I can say without spoiling anything is that this duet is intense and heart-wrenching, and two days later, I'm nowhere near over it.

Dilek VT

These books most probably ruined me for all mediocre books. My pedestal for a 5-star book is now altered.

***********************************************

Epoch is the second book in the Transcend Duet.

My review for Book 1 is here in the following link and my overall opinions about the duet is in that review, including safety details and all.

***********************************************

If you have read Book 1 in this duet, you know that this duet deals wi
Manju
Apr 16, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, 3-star, 2010-19
"I don't need you to love me back... in this lifetime."

They got their happily ever after and I hated it. The way how it happened. This book started with lots of tension and tons of potential but author just ruined it for me in the way she brought closure to that one thing around which this whole story was woven.

I guess I was expecting too much after the first book and hence the disappointment.
Malene
It’s almost been 24 hours since I finished Epoch and I’m still finding it hard to put it into words what’ve just read and experienced. Still in awe and I’m going to try to explain this state I’m in emotionally cause reading Transcend and afterwards Epoch was pulling out emotions I didn’t expect. Epoch was pretty spectacular. Out of this world.

I simply loved and adored Swayze, Griffin and Nate. That’s it. These characters had my heart and support in Transcend and I held on for dear life and cheer
NMmomof4
4 Stars

Overall Opinion: Wow. This duet was definitely different! It has a pnr aspect (that I was expecting going in), and I actually appreciated its contribution in making this story so unique. I still think it could've probably been a good single book that is a little on the longer side, but fortunately I didn't mind it being a duet and it didn't feel as stretched out as I was dreading. I f-loved the epilogue and how I felt content in the end in that everyone got their HEA! I would recommend t
may ❀
:) Im :) not :) okay :)

the most disrespectful thing about this duology is that ms. ann thought it was okay to stop writing after the epilogue.

excuse me while i cry over how perfect griffin and nate are goodbye

5 stars!!
Jiana
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I just... I have no words to describe how this perfect duology made me feel. Griffin, Nate, and Swayze will always hold a special place in my heart.

“I think a part of you will be mine to love in every life.”
Bibi
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my poor heart

Sniff, sniff....I need a minute. I have no words to describe how perfect this duet was and just so you know, these are tears of joy. Well done, Jewel!
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
5+ stars

Book duets can be a risky business. Expectations are high when the first book is well received. Transcend was easily a 5-star read for me, so Epoch had huge shoes to fill. Jewel E. Ann makes it look easy because Epoch stole my breath time and again. I put my real life on pause while I indulged in every single absorbing page. Eating is so overrated anyway.

This mystery and atypical love triangle doesn’t lose any steam when picking up after the shocking cliffhanger in book 1. The tempo in t
Paige
5+ “A Real Boyfriend” Stars

Awestruck.

There really isn’t any other way to describe my feelings about this book. I knew it was going to be epic. I knew Swayze, Nate and Griffin still had a long way to go. And boy did they. Yet this ending was everything it was supposed to be. I can’t see it any other way and not just because I am beyond giddy with how it all played out. Their story had me crying tears of sadness, happiness, nervousness, shock and straight up awe.

Go in blind. Know that Ms. Ann’s
Maram
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
2 BOOKS IN 2 DAYS !!! all thanks to the wonderful author, Jewel E. Ann and her fantastic duology 😭😭

I couldn’t be any more happier and sad that it ended the way it did 😭💔💔
DW
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: transcend-duet
If you haven’t read this series, get on it. I mean seriously... what are you waiting for?

This is the best story that I have read this year so far. I loved every word that I read.

So beautiful! ❤
warhawke
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Book 2 of 2 from Transcend Duet
POV: First Person - Multiple
Rating:

Since she first met Nathaniel (Nate) Hunt, Swayze Samuels' life was no longer hers alone. Trapped between memories of the past, her quest for answers risked ruining her own future. She must decide if the truth would be worth dying for.

Who am I? A ghost? An unfinished life? A fractured soul?

This book picked up right where book 1 left off with Swayze's life increasingly complicated by her desire
Carol
5 stars.🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Mindblowing. I am at a loss for words.
Epic not Epoch is probably the right word choice here.
While book one of this duet was captivating and all about the story and characters for me, book two was more an angst filled drama with a little suspense thrown in to the mix.
Such amazing writing here, I could not put this book down and after a certain point in this story I just became so fearful for how it might end that I was probably reading it even faster .
Fortunately I was able to breat
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
5 ★'s

“Thank you for finding me,” he whispers.

I'm thrilled that this is my first FIVE STAR READ of the year and it is well deserving. You've probably heard that the first book ends pretty dramatically, well, this one picks right up where that one left off.

Swayze now has a purpose, one she's not exactly thrilled about but very intent to see through. She has to make sense of these memories and push herself to remember more so she gets help.

The problem is that not everyone is on board with that
Dee Montoya
ALL THE BEAUTIFUL STARS********

There are no words to describe the beauty inside the pages of both books in this duet. The angst, the love, the characters, everything about this story captivated me, consumed me.

I loved all the characters so much. Their story was so unique and well written. I highly recommend this duet to absolutely everyone.
Lisa Aiello
5 "We are timeless" stars

So, after a night of sleep, and waking up many times with this story on my brain, I "think" I'm ready to do this - and without spilers

Book 2 of the Transcend Duet is so deeply moving. I still have tears in my eyes when I think of how this all played out. Simply perfection. It ended exactly how it needed to. The writing was flawless. The characters were skillfully fleshed out and true to themselves. Oh Swayze, you poor funny, snarky, klutzy, unconfident soul. I can't even
CC

Without interruption in the timeline, Swayze Samuels is conflicted with her present and past. Still searching for answers in hopes of a greater good, the risk is high as Swayze can lose what she loves the most.

“I don’t want to lose him. It’s not fair to ask him to share me with another life. It’s insane to ask him to understand. And I’m tired of feeling ripped down the middle.”

Told in multiple POVs, the emotional impact is felt by every character, as each has their own needs. Having to make
Maryse's Book Blo...: Epoch by Jewel Ann BR--4/8/18 *Spoilers* 143 98 Apr 16, 2018 05:22AM
Jewel is a free-spirited romance junkie with a quirky sense of humor. When she's not saving the planet one tree at a time, you can find her role modeling questionable behavior to her three boys, binge-watching Netflix with her husband, and writing mind-bending romance.

Her latest release is When Life Happened, an Amazon #1 Best Seller.

Current projects: A second spinoff from the Jack & Jill Se

Transcend Duet (2 books)
  • Transcend (Transcend Duet, #1)
“Don’t steal anything from the past or borrow anything from the future. Pay your dues today. That’s living life.” 12 likes
“I think a part of you will be mine to love in every life.” The End” 8 likes