Start by marking “Man” as Want to Read:
Man

Man (Seven Forbidden Arts #9)

4.69  ·  Rating details ·  16 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Olivia Reid’s death has always been in the cards. When a man starts stalking her, he brings her pleasure instead of murder. He wants more than her orgasms. He seems to want her very mind. By giving him one thought every night, she manages to push forward the deadline of her extinction. But for how long can she buy her life before her mind is empty, and her stalker has what ...more
Published September 5th 2017 by Satin Romance

To ask other readers questions about Man, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Man

Nicole
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Are you ready for the big Finale??

An epic conclusion of the series, the anticipation of what is going to happen with the plot been evolving steadily kept me in my seat 'till I finally reached the very last page of the book.

The ninth storyline is being told from Cain's and Olivia's point of view, it was nice to finally meet Cain and to learn his personality he always got my attention and without a doubt I can say that he is a multidimensional character and he is filled with mystery it was re
Debbie
I was gifted my copy direct from the author, that I write a review was not required but I darn well gotta!!

Book 9 in this series, and you really REALLY should read all the other books, in order, to get the full picture. You need to know what Godfrey has book up to and what has happened to Cain's team along the way. Much is referenced to from previous books, and you need to know what happened.

AND because I bloody well said so!!

She captures his attention in a way no woman has for years. There has
K.  Ramjohn
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Man, the 9th and final book of the Seven Forbidden Arts series was an intriguing novel. Cain Jones, the leader of the paranormal crime task force got his story and it did not disappoint.
Charmaine Pauls gave us a story that was gripping and had you on the edge of your seat. Filled with action, suspense and romance this paranormal novel will have you turning the pages to find out what happens next.
Cain and Olivia had a chemistry that burned through the pages of the book. I loved both Cain and Ol
Lynn Worton
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the ninth and concluding book in the Seven Forbidden Arts Series. I loved it!

Cain Jones is a fascinating character. Although he appears in nearly every book of the series, he remains largely mysterious. I am glad the author decided to use the final book in the series to focus on him. He is the boss of the paranormal task force and oversees the team on behalf of his sponsors. He is also instrumental in playing matchmaker to his team (although they don't know it). Cain and his team have be
Sheila Jenkins
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Man - Seven Forbidden Arts #9 by Charmaine Pauls

Rating 5 off the Chart Stars

ARC from author

Loved this book !!!! This is the final book in the Seven Forbidden Arts Series. Each reads as a complete standalone but I just happened to have read (first) Loving the Enemy (a prequel full length novel of the Seven Arts series ) & then Man. So I have LOTS to discover & read in between - but really loved both of these books.

You Shall Not Covet Your Neighbor's Wife ... one of the 7 Commandments a
Zita
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: other-arcs
An explosive, gripping, highly imaginative conclusion to the series…

This is the ninth and final book in the Seven Forbidden Arts series. The reading is enhanced if you’ve read most of the previous books.

Battling a deadly enemy that has eluded him for too long, Cain Jones, leader of the paranormal taskforce finally has a promising lead and it’s a mission he takes on personally, to monitor the wife of his enemy. The woman he finds is unexpected, she’s beautiful, sexy and a loner with no apparent c
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal, romance
Man, oh Man, what to say about this - the bittersweet finale to the Seven Forbidden Arts series. In this instalment, we finally get some hands on knowledge of Cain, the enigmatic leader. He is getting closer to Godfrey, and now has Godfrey's wife in his sights - quite literally. However, Olivia isn't what he was expecting, and she calls to him in ways long forgotten.

The whole crew is here, with twists and turns still coming. This is no 'take it slow' finale, no way. It's full of action, tense, w
Ruty  B
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
In this final installment of the Forbidden Arts series, we finally get to know Cain, the leader of the supernatural team we learn to love through all the books. His mission is to lure his enemy's wife, Olivia. He will try to convince her to help them to kill Godfrey once and for all. However, as he spies on her, he becomes attracted to this woman that is not just his nemesis' wife.

I always wanted to know more about Cain, he was this mysterious character behind the curtains. He is always making c
Buffyanna
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an incredible finale! I must admit that after an nine-book journey, I approached this grand finale with trepidation. Will all the time and emotional investment be worth it? Wow! Thank goodness, YES! YES! YES!

Cain Jones is the Commander of the top secret paranormal Forbidden Arts task force. The Forbidden Arts team is poised for a final showdown with their arch nemesis, Godfrey Reid, a sociopathic megalomaniac who has been trying to steal each of the seven Arts in his plan to take over the w
Donna Sweeney
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kindly provided with an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review......

Oh Dear God what an amazing end to an utterly spectacular series !!. Seriously 10++++ Stars for this beauty xx

Okay, the review........

This was Cain.....YES finally !!! Cain and Olivia's story and sheesh what an emotional roller coaster. Unfortunately Godfrey hovers in this story but go Cain, go !!!. Lord almighty the twists, the passion, the suspense....... Charmaine takes you to the edge !!!

A Truly Phenomenal Read
Jessica
Sep 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
Man
Charmaine Pauls

Reviews on Goodreads. Amazon. The book addicts

Whew another great book by Charmaine Pauls !
I am so glad to get Cains story !! I knew it would be awesome !! That sexy silver fox !( or that's how i pictured him). You are a sexy beast !!!
There is mystery.. some hot up against the wall sex.. hot men .. I mean what else could you ask for !! If you haven't read any of her books you should start. They will take you on a very interesting ride !! And it's wonderful !!!
Becky
Sep 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Explosive end to an action packed series. Finally see Cain lose his careful control with Olivia coming into the picture. I read this in less than a day, and just when I thought the final showdown had occurred, everything kicked up a notch. Highly recommended.
Alexandra
Oct 10, 2017
Lissette
Aug 20, 2017
Charmaine Pauls
Aug 08, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Lauren
Dec 24, 2017
Margaret
is currently reading it
Feb 21, 2018
Charmaine Pauls was born in Bloemfontein, South Africa. She obtained a degree in Communication at the University of Potchestroom, and followed a diverse career path in journalism, public relations, advertising, communications, photography, graphic design, and brand marketing. Her writing has always been an integral part of her professions.

After relocating to Chile with her French husband, she ful
More about Charmaine Pauls

Seven Forbidden Arts (10 books)
  • Loving the Enemy (Seven Forbidden Arts, #0)
  • Pyromancist (Seven Forbidden Arts, #1)
  • Aeromancist: The Beginning (Seven Forbidden Arts, #2)
  • Aeromancist (Seven Forbidden Arts, #3)
  • Hydromancist (Seven Forbidden Arts, #4)
  • Geomancist (Seven Forbidden Arts, #5)
  • Necromancist (Seven Forbidden Arts, #6)
  • Scapulimancist (Seven Forbidden Arts #7)
  • Chiromancist (Seven Forbidden Arts, #8)