Start by marking “Because Money Matters: The 8 Principles to Build Your Wealth” as Want to Read:
Because Money Matters: The 8 Principles to Build Your Wealth

Because Money Matters: The 8 Principles to Build Your Wealth

No matter what you earn or where you live, no matter if you work for yourself or for someone else, and no matter your marital status or gender, you will discover that it is possible to walk the path to your solid financial life.

Imagine living your life:

• Free of worry and stress about money
• Free of anxiety about the market or the economy
• Free of other people’s specula
Published August 8th 2017 by Jack A. Langedijk

To ask other readers questions about Because Money Matters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Because Money Matters

Start your review of Because Money Matters: The 8 Principles to Build Your Wealth
Pooja
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"To gain something, you have to lose something." A quote no longer valid, instead the time now is of: "To gain something, you have to Manage something."

A huge number of population doesn't have basic amenities. A huge number of population does have resources, but they fear to act on their dreams. Then there are those who act, never give up, never back down - always scaling up their knowledge and achievements. If you belong to the last group, "Because Money Matters" is definitely for you.

Clearing
Grady
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
‘With committed discipline and practice, you don’t have to sacrifice everything that gives you pleasure to achieve financial freedom.’

Author V.V. Cam has a fascinating history – she and her family had to flee Vietnam to Hong Kong by boat when she was just 13 and in Hong Kong she was housed in a prison that had been turned into an overcrowded refugee camp. That was where she started her journey to become the happy and successful wife, mother, and entrepreneur that she is today. While working in a
Young Kim
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is definitely her who’s one of the most practical-minded I’ve ever known.

The book begins with her own life-story. Her story will tell you how lucky you are and how much potential you possess.

Her mother’s wise words have especially captured my attention:

“If you are able-bodied and willing, you can always find a job. It may not pay well or it’s not something you want to do, but it is a job that will help you get to where you need to go next.”

“You ride a cow to find your horse.”

It means anyone
James Minter
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone who is starting out in life
Shelves: reviewed
Firstly, I loved this book. I was hooked as soon as I started reading ‘How this book Began’ and when I moved on to ‘A Glimpse into a Chapter of My Life’ I was captivated by the author. She has real credibility and I wanted to learn all that I was able from her. Whatever it was she was about to teach me!

It' particularly well written with good language, beneficial and insightful exercises, and a layout which makes it easy to follow in a step by step manner. Anyone who is interested in taking contr
Gábor László Hajba
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: megvan
Disclaimer: I received an electronic copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

------

This book is all about what its title already tells you: money matters, and you get 8 principles to help you with money.

The book is short, contains information you already know, but you don't realize this until you read every page. I am fortunate to don't have any mortgages or loans (yet), I don't have to live from paycheque to paycheque, and I don't need to juggle with payable bills.

But if you do, even
Joanna
May 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
this is a very good guide to save money. There are so many good activities involved to help you find out about yourself and how to improve by saving or spending money on things that are worth it.
graylin gordon
Aug 20, 2017
Pratiik
Dec 11, 2017
Dragos
Jul 07, 2019
James Shaffer
rated it did not like it
Nov 30, 2017
Lizzie
Jan 09, 2018
Liz
Feb 26, 2018 marked it as to-read
This is well written and interesting. It definitely encourages you to review and improve your financial situation. A good read.
Wade
Wendy
F
Jessica

• The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin
V.V. Cam's philosophy of life exemplifies the saying “Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.” When it comes to exploring the ever-changing world of self-publishing, V.V. has proven she is no stranger to embracing new worlds and ideas. She has not only learned how to fish, but also has spent her life teaching hundreds of others to become ...more