Start by marking “Because Money Matters: The 8 Principles to Build Your Wealth” as Want to Read:
Because Money Matters: The 8 Principles to Build Your Wealth

Because Money Matters: The 8 Principles to Build Your Wealth

No matter what you earn or where you live, no matter if you work for yourself or for someone else, and no matter your marital status or gender, you will discover that it is possible to walk the path to your solid financial life.

Imagine living your life:

• Free of worry and stress about money
• Free of anxiety about the market or the economy
• Free of other people’s specula
Published August 8th 2017 by Jack A. Langedijk

To ask other readers questions about Because Money Matters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Because Money Matters

Pooja
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owns, arc
"To gain something, you have to lose something." This quote is no longer in fashion. In today's world, one has to understand that "To gain something, you have to Manage something."

There is an abundance of people who are not privileged enough to have basic amenities. There is also an abundance of people who despite having all the resources at the tips of their hands, will not inch forward to take action and control their life one their own terms.

Then there are people who will act, who will neve
Grady
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
‘With committed discipline and practice, you don’t have to sacrifice everything that gives you pleasure to achieve financial freedom.’

Author V.V. Cam has a fascinating history – she and her family had to flee Vietnam to Hong Kong by boat when she was just 13 and in Hong Kong she was housed in a prison that had been turned into an overcrowded refugee camp. That was where she started her journey to become the happy and successful wife, mother, and entrepreneur that she is today. While working in a
James Minter
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone who is starting out in life
Shelves: reviewed
Firstly, I loved this book. I was hooked as soon as I started reading ‘How this book Began’ and when I moved on to ‘A Glimpse into a Chapter of My Life’ I was captivated by the author. She has real credibility and I wanted to learn all that I was able from her. Whatever it was she was about to teach me!

It' particularly well written with good language, beneficial and insightful exercises, and a layout which makes it easy to follow in a step by step manner. Anyone who is interested in taking contr
Young Kim
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is definitely her who’s one of the most practical-minded I’ve ever known.

The book begins with her own life-story. Her story will tell you how lucky you are and how much potential you possess.

Her mother’s wise words have especially captured my attention:

“If you are able-bodied and willing, you can always find a job. It may not pay well or it’s not something you want to do, but it is a job that will help you get to where you need to go next.”

“You ride a cow to find your horse.”

It means anyone
Gábor László Hajba
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: megvan
Disclaimer: I received an electronic copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

------

This book is all about what its title already tells you: money matters, and you get 8 principles to help you with money.

The book is short, contains information you already know, but you don't realize this until you read every page. I am fortunate to don't have any mortgages or loans (yet), I don't have to live from paycheque to paycheque, and I don't need to juggle with payable bills.

But if you do, even
graylin gordon
Aug 20, 2017
Pratiik
Dec 11, 2017
James Shaffer
rated it did not like it
Nov 30, 2017
Lizzie
Jan 09, 2018
Liz
Feb 26, 2018 marked it as to-read
This is well written and interesting. It definitely encourages you to review and improve your financial situation. A good read.
Wade
Jessica
Cass
Oana
Aug 15, 2017

• Functional Emotional Fitness™: Disrupting Mental Health with Measurable Outcomes in Emotion Behavior Relationships and Gut Health
  • 40 Things I Learnt by 40
  • Happiness Is All We Want
  • Echos of Culture In The Corporate Environment
  • Take a Look... There's Money All Around You!
  • How to Improve the Quality of Your Life?
  • Mindset And Passion
  • More than a Millionaire: Your Path to Wealth, Happiness and a Purposeful Life
  • The Truth-Seeker’s Handbook: A Science-Based Guide
  • Your Invincible Power: Open the Door to Unlimited Wealth, Health and Joy
  • Be a Better You
  • Healthy Body, Peaceful Mind, Awakened Spirit.: A Review of Selected Aspects of Body, Mind, and Spirit Well-Being
  • 1123 Hard to Believe Facts
  • Seven Steps to Inner Power: How to Break Through to Awesome
  • Quarter Life Crisis
  • Divinity
  • Advocate of the truth
  • Overwhelmed Writer Rescue: Boost Productivity, Improve Time Management, and Replenish the Creator Within
V.V. Cam's philosophy of life exemplifies the saying “Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.” When it comes to exploring the ever-changing world of self-publishing, V.V. has proven she is no stranger to embracing new worlds and ideas. She has not only learned how to fish, but also has spent her life teaching hundreds of others to become ...more