Start by marking “Homer Bait and Switch (Southwest of Homer #1)” as Want to Read:
Homer Bait and Switch (Southwest of Homer #1)

Homer Bait and Switch (Southwest of Homer #1)

He's not a bad guy, but he did something that has his mother and sister upset. Then there are all the girls in town, they've nicknamed him the Russian Raider.
There's new girl in town, Lynn. Rurik feels the pull the moment he sees her. His reputation is against him and the fisherman knows it.
“I didn’t plan to take off with the money. Ally, my sister was driving our fishin
Published August 7th 2017 by Paper Gold Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Homer Bait and Switch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Homer Bait and Switch

Kayla Krantz
Homer Bait and Switch was a slower read, focusing on the life of fishermen in Alaska. Drama begins to unfold when Lynn arrives in town, bringing both friendship and romantic drama into the story with her. Like the case with many of Miss MacFarlane’s works, the descriptions of the settings are outstanding, painting vivid imagery to help guide the story along. The way the author describes the Alaskan wilderness is definitely catching and so is the way the characters interact with one another. The ...more
Bookish Addict
Sep 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading this book especially about the Alaskan scenery and way of life. It's very interesting and sounds beautiful there. The book is a slow paced read as it matched the speed of how the characters lived in Alaska. There was some suspense and drama involved with the fishing industry and Lynn's relationships with the people in town.
Brianna York
Jan 05, 2018
Dorothy Mercer
Another wonderful Alaska adventure with real characters, scenes and actions. Having had the privilege of visiting, once, I thoroughly enjoyed "seeing" those places again. Thank you, author Cherime MacFarlane for sharing with us in another entertaining adventure story.
Kim
marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2018
Although born in New Orleans, I am proud to call myself an Alaskan. I have lived here for 37 years, I have lived through -40 degrees, hauled water, made bear bacon and live in a cabin. I have used a fish wheel to catch salmon coming up the Copper River. I was my second husband's chief mechanic's helper and only roadie. I have cut firewood on shares, worked as a cocktail waitress, then as a paraleg ...more