Start by marking “Crossing the Line” as Want to Read:
Crossing the Line

Crossing the Line

Love is always a risk…but some decisions in this dangerous game come with consequences.

Tam
I’d do anything to keep my wife Julia happy…until her proposal for a sexy ménage tryst threatens everything I thought I knew about us, and our relationship.

Julia
I adore my husband Tam, but in this high-stakes game am I risking too much for the future of our marriage?

Dominic
Tragedy
Published August 8th 2017 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Crossing the Line, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crossing the Line

Start your review of Crossing the Line
Sandy S
Aug 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars

Tam

Julia

Dominic
Tragedy took my wife and left me in a shattered mess. I’ve been running from commitment ever since, until Tam and Jules
Karen Roma
Aug 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Tam and Julia, a married couple of 22 years, love each other unconditionally but after 22 years have noticed that the spontaneity and hunger for the physical side of their relationship has waned. In conversation they have discussed light-heartedly the concept of bringing a third person into their bed. But when Julia decides to initiate contact with the mysterious and captivating Darcy, will this bold move make or break a connection this couple believed would stand the test of time?

Crossing the
S
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing

When I first started reading this story I will admit I had put it down for a while. The beginning had reminded me of another authors book that started out similarly and it took that author sixty eight percent of the book before they got to even meeting the other person in the ménage. That said I am so glad I picked it back up.

Jules and Thomas/Tam have been married for over twenty-one years and they are going
Tracie R
Aug 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Crossing the Line it is a quick, steamy, sexy read. All three characters brought their own uniqueness and emotion to the story. I look forward to reading more by this author
Melanie S
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, erotica, menage, romance
What a fantastic job Jen Katemi has done here. Crossing the Line is the lovely and very erotic tale of a married couple in their early forties who love each other dearly, wouldn't dream of cheating, but need to revive their stale bedroom connection. They make the choice to explore together, and decide to try a menage experience. In a few chapters, we see them meet their chosen third for the first time, and experience with the three of them a gently beautiful awakening to a renewed and expanded ...more
Joy
Oct 06, 2017 rated it really liked it

As always Jen Katemi writes beautifully, and introduces a special kind of love and tenderness into her story “Crossing The Line”. It is a ménage story with a difference. It is gentle, it is kind, and it has compassion running through it. The parties are not just out for a quick sexual experience, they are in this for the long haul. It makes a difference to me, as the reader, that they have more than a quick sexual connection.

I would highly recommend this to a lover of ménage short stories, but
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Julia and Thomas have been married for over twenty years and has lost some of its spark. Julia loves Thomas but wants something more from her marriage. Reaching out over the internet she comes into contact with Dominick a widower who lost his wife and has not been able to capture what he once had. The three enter into a menage relationship hoping to grasp the connection that they are all seeking. Will it be enough to fulfill Julia's needs or are they opening up a situation that can backfire in ...more
Pamela
Jan 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Julia and Tam are married and looking to spice up their sex life with another man. Dominic enters the picture and things get hot. A steamy, sexy romance that I really enjoyed.

Pat
Dec 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
The good storyline and well defined characters kept my interest until the very last page!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Cynthia patino
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was ok
I
Hookedonbooks
May 24, 2018 rated it did not like it
DNF. Didn't look closely enough at this before I started it. Just saw Katemi was an Aussie author. Not my genre.
Pat
Trash Addict
rated it it was ok
Mar 19, 2019
Anna Valsa
rated it did not like it
Aug 16, 2017
Sonia
Dec 04, 2018

• The Biker's Baby
  • Her Best Friend's Husband
  • Top Priority (The Game #1)
  • A Daring Desire (The Dare Menage #4)
  • Just a Bit Obsessed (Straight Guys #2)
  • Dare to Surrender (The Dare Menage #5)
  • Under His Protection
  • An Alpha's Romance: A Valentine's Day Novella
  • An Alpha For Two (SoCal Cuties, #2)
  • Sugar Guards (Sugar Daddies #16)
  • Play Hard (Hot for Him #1)
  • Play Hardest (Hot For Him #3)
  • Play Harder (Hot for Him #2)
  • American Squire
  • The New Normal: Bisexual and Gay Threesome MMF Military and Cowboy Romance
  • Delectable (Gold Coast Nights #1)
  • On the Edge (Maple Grove, #7)
  • In the End Zone
Jen Katemi is a USA Today bestselling author of steamy contemporary and paranormal romance. Jen is published with Evernight Publishing, and as Jennifer Lynne with Red Sage. She also has forged a successful indie career starting with her popular GODS OF LOVE and FORBIDDEN series of steamy novellas.

When she’s not writing, Jen works in admin, looks after the family, pampers various cats, and tries to