Start by marking “CatStronauts: Robot Rescue” as Want to Read:
CatStronauts: Robot Rescue

CatStronauts: Robot Rescue

(Catstronauts #4)

In the fourth book in the CatStronauts graphic novel series, the stalwart Cat-Stro-Bot is stranded, and the CatStronauts have to stage an off the books robot rescue!

Cat-Stro-Bot has been with the CatStronauts through it all. But now he's stranded on Jupiter's coldest moon after a mission gone wrong--and his best friend/creator Blanket isn't about to leave him behind. When
Published April 24th 2018 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about CatStronauts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about CatStronauts

Erin
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What I love about this series is how they fold real science (or as close as you can theoretically get) into the adventures of characters with names like Blanket and Waffles.
Lara
GUESS WHAT, GUYS! Yup, new CatStronauts out today, and this time I pre-ordered it, booyah!

When Blanket's BFF Cat-Stro-Bot runs into trouble on Europa (please let there be a 2010: Odyssey Two cross-over next volume!!!), the CatStronauts have to figure out how to help their friend, and naturally chaos ensues! I love the solution they come up with, and love how everything turns out in the end--heartbreak and joy in equal measures...

I dunno, this series is so ridiculous, and ridiculous cute, and ful
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: graphic-novels
Once again, super cute.
Patty
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
I just love this series!
Missy Pickett
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So cute!!!!! As always!!!!!
tony dillard jr
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The CatStronauts are four feline who work for the American space program Catsup. Blanket is the robotics expert of the team and he is devastated when his latest invention, the Cat-stro-bot is damaged during a mission to Europa.

Blanket’s superiors refuse to allow him to rescue the robot. So with his friends Pom Pom, Waffles and Major Meowser, Blanket steals a ship to safe Cat-stro-bot.

It will take six months to travel to Jupiter and back. Surely, someone will notice that the CatStronauts are mis
Becky B
When something goes wrong on Cat-Stro-Bot's mission on Europa and it is stranded, Blanket is determined to get his creation and friend back. And if CATSUP won't send a mission, well then, he'll find another way to help his robot.

Not my favorite of the CatStronaut books. This one will give families or classrooms a chance to discuss whether or not Waffles and the other CatStronauts were right in "borrowing" a rocket to go save the robot and whether ends justify means. Still enough cuteness and hum
Alicea
Aug 31, 2018 rated it liked it
And so I picked up Robot Rescue which is the 4th book in the series and revolves around a secret mission to rescue their friend Cat-Stro-Bot after he is stranded on a planet during a mission that went horribly awry. As they are not authorized to actually be on this mission, they have to leave replacements back on earth to fool their superiors into thinking they never left...and what better solution than building lookalike robots?! For the kids (or adults with childlike wonder) that like quick, f ...more
Pinky
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-18
Well, the CatStronauts go a bit rogue in this latest installment in order to rescue Cat-Stro-Bot after he is stranded on the surface of Europa, a planet that is even further away from Earth than Mars. This includes sneaking aboard a supply shuttle, leaving super productive but naughty replica robot clones at CATSUP headquarters, and pirating the CosmoCats prototype ion drive interstellar spaceship.
Eileen
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Linda
Oh my gosh I am in love with this Series....it is so good....This Series is so hilarious - the cats are so funny. There are 5 Books - I call them Mangas - in this Series. I am going to read them and I am also going to buy the Mangas in this Series so I can keep them and re-read them later on. I just love this Series.

I highly recommend this Series.

I give this Manga 5/5 Stars.
Danial
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a very cute book that is a graphic novel.
I rate this 5 stars because of the pictures quality and the story line.
The story line attracted me into the story and it had some funny parts or some sad parts (Not really that sad).
Michelle Fafard
Jul 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
Another adorable instalment of the CatStronauts this time the team goes rogue as they travel to Europa to rescue their friend Cat-Stro-Bot. What could possibly go wrong!?! Cannot wait for another instalment as these have all just been so fun!!
Molly
May 20, 2018 rated it liked it
The CatStronauts books are just pure fun -- or should I say PUN! Love the cat puns in this series.
Erin
May 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
So cute and funny!
Jessica
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Perfect for reluctant readers while adding science vocabulary.
Lauren
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: graphic-novels
Yet another super cute and smart Catstronauts story!

Props to Drew for the Cats: The Musical, Star Wars, and I can haz cheezburger references!
Dutchbaby
Jul 17, 2018 rated it liked it
A fun graphic novel for any kid who likes cats, robots or outer space.
Joshua
Dec 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Amazing, with lazy cats and robots. It's like the cat version of Star Wars.
Mandy Cummings
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Just a cute series.
Bryn
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great graphic novel series! Prepare to lunch!
Daniel Hooker
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: will
Even the 2.5 year old wants to read Catstronauts
Emily
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Super cute!!
Alison
The illustrations are one of the cutest parts of this tale of astronaut cats. It makes space exploration seems really accessible.
Jenny Hinkley
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
As always, I loved the cats in this book! This series is so fun I can’t wait to see what happens next for these cats!
Jessica Haider
Aug 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Adorable. With a touch of space-pirating.
Dec 26, 2018 rated it liked it
So cute! The isn't the usual cat book, with cats being preternaturally intelligent or cute but it's cats acting like humans (but with catnip!).
Sarah Sammis
CatStronauts: Robot Rescue by Drew Brockington is the fourth book in the graphic novel series. The book opens with Blanket's robot, Cat-Stro-Bot drilling an ice core on Europa. There's an accident and communication is lost.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Sparks!
  • The League of Lasers (Star Scouts, #2)
  • Peter & Ernesto: A Tale of Two Sloths
  • Waking the Monsters (Hilo, #4)
  • Mal and Chad: Belly Flop! (Mal and Chad, #3)
  • Sanity & Tallulah
  • Nightmare Escape (Dream Jumper, #1)
  • Binky: License to Scratch
  • Secret of the Time Tablets (Cleopatra in Space, #3)
  • And Then There Were Gnomes: Book 2
  • Paths & Portals (Secret Coders, #2)
  • Comics Squad: Detention! (Comics Squad, #3)
  • Arthur and the Golden Rope (The Brownstone's Mythical Collection, #1)
  • Caveboy Dave: More Scrawny Than Brawny
  • Bad Kitty Takes the Test
  • Scary Summer (Goosebumps Graphix, #3)
  • Red's Planet (Red's Planet #1)
  • The Time Museum