Start by marking “The Gates of Dawn (The Never Dawn #3)” as Want to Read:
The Gates of Dawn (The Never Dawn #3)

The Gates of Dawn

(The Never Dawn #3)

THE NEVER DAWN DYSTOPIAN TRILOGY, BOOK THREE

Banished to the surface, Noah and his team struggle to survive in the harsh climate and forced to make a difficult decision. In their quest to see the first dawn, they make a shocking discovery about their past that could help Noah bring Mother's cruel regime to an end.
Published August 17th 2017 by FrontRunner Publications

To ask other readers questions about The Gates of Dawn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Gates of Dawn

Start your review of The Gates of Dawn (The Never Dawn #3)
Shelly Voros
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was ok
Good story idea, poorly written.

I loved the whole premise of the all 3 books but the grammar and spelling errors were so atrocious. There were a lot of holes in the story which made it jump a lot, to my frustration. I think this could have been condensed into one book, easily.
Amy Buckle / Amy's Bookshelf
If you’ve read my reviews for the first and second instalments in this series, then you’ll know that I loved the first one, but found the second a little underwhelming. When I started The Gates of Dawn, I really wanted it to be as good as the first. This book starts with our main characters seemingly stranded on an unknown planet, and with few resources to keep them going. They are on The New Dawn, the place they have been imagining their whole lives to be a paradise. Unfortunately, to their ...more
Cary Morton
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book directly from the author/publisher in exchange for an honest review.

There are not enough words in the English language to describe how much I’ve enjoyed The Never Dawn series by R.E. Palmer, or this latest addition to it. These books came across my desk from a relatively unknown author—and it was by sheer whim that I decided to pick them up for review. I am so glad that I did.

I adored this book. It was such a fantastic conclusion to one of the best YA Science
Yvonne Kimbler
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When you think you know your life.

There are times when finding something to read that pulls you in and let's you be part of the story for a bit. These stories even if they are for teens, is one that many will find a great read. The story goes in places that it seems even the characters are asking what is going on. The story will make you wonder and to ask questions.

This is a story of structure, struggling, and survival. If you had the same routine everyday, doing the same thing over and over
Rie Brosco
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book

I am not usually one for reading dystopian fantasies. I came across the first book in the trilogy and thought I would try it. I was amazed at how easily and quickly it read and how much it left me wanting more. I got the second of the three trilogies and stayed up all night reading it. I have just finished the Third and want to visit the new world, the New Dawn. I look forward to reading many more books by R. E. Palmer.
Donna
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A heartbreaker

A love story with a heartbreaking ending.
This trilogy was such an exciting journey of love, betrayal, abuse of power, but mostly love. Love of friends and true romantic love.
Anna
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An action packed finale

If you felt Cloud Cuckoo was a bit slow, the speed and action in The Gates of Dawn should please you. Discoveries are made, old characters reappear, and new ones are introduced. The events at the end of the second book play out in a sort of tug of war between hope and despair, and eventually result in a bittersweet ending.
Jim Vivinetto
Kristy Baron
Jan 06, 2018
Loretta Elsen
Apr 28, 2018

• Immersed (Configured, #2)
  • Actualized (Configured #3)
  • Render: A Dystopian Novel (The Resistance Trilogy Book 2)
  • Broken Souls (D.I. Lottie Parker, #7)
  • Deep State Target: How I Got Caught in the Crosshairs of the Plot to Bring Down President Trump
  • A Loop in Time (Time Loop Book 1)
  • ROLLOVER a gripping crime thriller you won’t be able to put down (Detective Jeff Temple Book 1)
  • A Rift in Time (Time Loop Book 3)
  • URBAN MYTH a totally addictive crime thriller with a massive twist (Detective Jeff Temple Book 2)
  • RANDOM TARGETS a crime thriller you won’t want to put down (Detective Jeff Temple Book 3)
  • I Never Left
  • Spring: A High School Bully Romance (Sunset Beach High Book 3)
  • Fate of the Chosen (Children of the Prime, Book 8)
  • We Are Ash (Chronicles of Ash Series Book 1)
  • Rebel Born (Secondborn, #3)
  • Loser (Hillcrest University #1)
  • Beyond the Gates (The Starborn Redemption Book 1)
  • Fall (Sunset Beach High, #1)
As an avid reader from an early age, I've always enjoyed books (and also the films of my favourite books). Whilst I read a wide range, I tend to lean toward science fiction, fantasy and historical (with a military angle).

I first wrote short stories in my early twenties, and although I've long since lost them, I can still recall most of the details as if I'd done them yesterday - in fact, a few

The Never Dawn (3 books)
  • The Never Dawn (The Never Dawn #1)
  • Cloud Cuckoo (The Never Dawn #2)