Start by marking “Claimed by a Dragon (Fallen Immortals #9)” as Want to Read:
Claimed by a Dragon (Fallen Immortals #9)

Claimed by a Dragon

(Fallen Immortals #9)

Book Nine of the bestselling Fallen Immortals series
**START with KISS OF A DRAGON (Book 1)**

Leksander is a Dragon Prince of the House of Smoke… and he is in love with the wrong woman.
Leksander never meant to fall for an angeling, and he certainly never meant to hurt her. The protection of humanity is his most sacred duty, but how can he do that when he can’t even protect
ebook
Published August 14th 2017 (first published August 12th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Claimed by a Dragon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Claimed by a Dragon

Start your review of Claimed by a Dragon (Fallen Immortals #9)
Sammy Loves Books
The Finale is here!!!

Can Leksander and Erelah survive the birth of their child?

description

Gah these two are so stinking cute!
And their love is off the charts.

description

Well....I have scarfed this series down! Love all the fight action scenes mixed with sexiness. Leksander and Erelah were my favorite couple of the three princess.

(view spoiler)
Donna Fogelman
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
This is a great series. I finished it and am now on to her spin off series. Hoping it is as good as this one. She is a great writer. I totally recommend it. Dragons and Angels. It will have you on your toes through the whole series.
Lita Acevedo
Aug 18, 2017 rated it liked it
I loved this entire series. I eagerly awaited this final book and while I very much enjoyed this final installment, it just didn’t grab me the way the other books did. I wonder if Alisa Woods ran out of steam so to speak or maybe she was already lost in the next series and used this book as a sort of prequel to that one. After 8 books portraying him as a self-sacrificing, honorable, dragon prince, I didn’t feel the character of Leksander was true to form in this book. Instead he was a rutting, g ...more
Cindy Caron
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This has to have been one of the most intriguing and captivating series I have yet to read. The tale of the trio of dragon princes and their quest to not only find mates, but to produce dragonlings, never ceased to amaze me, holding not only my attention, but my imagination. Ms. Woods has truly outdone herself and many of her peers with this, a nine part series (three for each brother) of the "otherworld". This is the conclusion of Leksander and Erelah's story, and their feat of not only conquer ...more
Kamryn Hart
Nov 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Spoilers.

I had a hard time deciding what to rate this book. I was actually going to give it a 3/5, but because it's the end of an overarching story I quite enjoyed, that didn't feel quite right.

I've said this before, but Alisa Woods writes a ton of sex when she writes sex. Basically, I felt like there was a lot of sex used as filler in this last book. There was so much of it for a large portion of the story, I found it boring. It didn't add anything for me. I would have preferred to have a bunch
Brigitte
Claimed by a Dragon brings a climatic finish to the peace treaty between the Faes and the Dragon Princes of the House of Smokes. This stirs up more trouble amongst the Immortals!

Leksander and Erelah have to fight hard in order to end the ongoing conflict between the dragons and the faes. Zephan, a fae from the Winter Court is against the treaty and has enrolled the help of various immortal factions to stop Leksander and Erelah from succeeding.

They have to go through many loops for a chance at
Kel (Faerie-bookworm)
Title: Claimed By A Dragon
Author: Alisa Woods
Genre: Adult Paranormal Romance
Format: Ebook
Pages: 307
Rating: 5
Heat: 5

Thoughts: I am so bummed that this series is over but man it was good! Strong female characters with hot dragon shifters, always a read to look forward to. I especially enjoyed the sub-plot going on in the background, it carries through all the books, even more so toward the end. And yay!! There’s a spin-off series, which is good since the story really wasn’t over. Yes, the HE
Jane
Claimed by a Dragon is the last book in a series of 9 that challenges three triplet dragon shifter brothers, Princes of the House of Smoke to find true love and produce a dragonling to renew the treaty protecting humans and dragons from the evil forces of the fae.

Leksander and Erelah, now mated face finding a safe place to hide away for the six weeks until the birth of their baby. Several battles, help from angels of the light and some from the shadows too plus the Summer Queen of the fae all jo
Letty  (Cover to Cover Book Blog Reviewer)
A fitting conclusion to a great series. We finally get to see the way Leksander and Erelah's relationship evolves and the way they fought to make things work.
So many enemies surrounding them made it difficult to know who they could trust, but the House of Smoke was always there to assist.
I enjoyed reading the progression of their story, but I'm not sure I agree with everything that happened and the way the characters behaved. Leksander had waited for Erelah for centurines and now he was more abo
Sheila Walker
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
They must win this for the sake of humanity, the treaty, a new baby and for love

Leksander was turned wyvern by Zephan hoping that would be the end and he could get rid of all humanity that he saw as vermin. But true love won again and Erelah saved him, her love for him is so true it saved her too. The locked them in his tomb and sealed and mated with her there and then, no one would come between them ever again, or at least he hoped. I want to tell you so much about this final book but I don't w
Jackie
Aug 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader's copy of this book. I think a reader needs to start at the beginning of the series ("Kiss of a Dragon") or you might feel a bit lost with missing out on some of the reasons/details/info to explain things that were going on especially for reading this book, since this one especially is not a stand-alone book. I enjoyed this book, but it wasn't my favorite in the whole series. The book flowed well, but Leksander & Erelah are such an odd pair, & I'm not as ...more
Erica
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!

However I felt there was a few things left unanswered which I felt I really wanted to know, however I do feel that this will all eventually be resolved in future stories in the spin off continuation of the series.

I loved all the interaction between all the past characters. The story that flows effortlessly throughout is one of wonderment and heart warming strength.

The twists and turns are entertaining and aww worthy.

All up an incredible ride and I enjoyed every minute of it. Overall
Lisa
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A super satisfying conclusion to this series (but not the overall story - more to come; yay!). I've stated before that Leksander and Erelah were my favorite of the couples. Reading about their relationship through her pregnancy was sweet and surprising (in a sexy way). Erelah's innocence actually brought some comic relief, in unexpected ways. If there was one issue I had, it was that it was basically like Arabella disappeared, but we're always given Rosalyn instead. Rosalyn was not a favorite ch ...more
Karen
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Alisa Woods has done it again with the story of the House of Smoke. The love story of Leksander and angeling Erelah is fantastic. The trails and tribulations this couple goes through to save the treaty is amazing. The True Love of this couple that has lasted forever finely comes to an end with something that has never been in the House of Smoke. The birth of a child that could cause the dark age. The war between the Fae and Angels could be on the horizon. The House of Smoke got it's happy ending ...more
Kiri Murupaenga
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! Excellent Story. 🐲💕😇

From Bk1 to this Bk9, this has been a roller coaster read throughout.
Light and Shadow Angels, Winter and Summer Fae, and some super hot, sexy Dragon brother's.
You already know this is the conclusion to Leksander and Erelah's final battle to bring their child safely into the world, and to renew a 10,000 year old treaty, but the war is still ongoing.............
Can't wait to start reading Alisa Woods follow on series, "Fallen Angel's" a continuation of this series starting
Teri
Aug 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
I received an advanced review copy from the author for a fair and honest review.

Oh how to review.... I was frustrated for the first half of the book. I wanted more substance and less sex. There was way too much sex!!!! We finally start getting constant story and action around 75% in. And the ending was good. Although I was really hoping for a different surprise with Aurora.

I am looking for to T's book. I just really hope it's not all sex!! Let's build up the characters like in the wolfy books.
JodyL
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

I was eagerly awaiting the final book in the Fallen Immortal series. It did not disappoint. I loved it! The fight between the fae and dragons is over for another 500 years, but there is a new fight happening now. The angels and angelings came to help the dragons against the shadow angels. The angels wanted to see if True Love would be enough for Erelah to not turn shadow.
Now the war involves both groups along with the fae. The vampire demons are still infecting the humans. I can't wait
Barbara
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a free book and voluntarily chose to review it. Loved by a Dragon and Marked by a Dragon should be read (in that order) before you read this one. This is the story of the last dragon brother. Erelah is still a strong woman or should I say a strong angeling. There is a lot going on around her while she waits the birth of her baby. This story is part romance and part suspense. I was surprised at the end and I am rarely surprised by the ending.

Gay
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an ending to this wonderful series! Danger is everywhere! War seems to be on the horizon. All of this for one tiny baby. A baby that has the potential to end the world, possibly start something new for angel kind, and to complete the treaty between the fae and dragons. You will not bbbe disappointed in this book or series! It is great! Ms. Woods does a great job of putting a story together and keeping you on the edge of your seat!
Fran Rice
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Perfect Ending

I love this series! Leksander and Erelah keep hidden and moving around to keep their unborn baby safe. While they are in hiding, they have all kinds of yummy sex to keep the baby healthy. The dark Angels are after them and Zephron has been quiet, but that could change at any time. There is a war brewing between the Light and Dark Angels over the baby. Will there be a happily ever after?
Aug 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
The conclusion to Leksander and Erelah's story finds her carrying his child and the Fae and the Shadow Realm still trying to prevent the birth from happening. The love the two have is true though and with that all things are possible, but not without a fight and the willingness to be try. I think that's why I love these books so much. It's a great read and leaves room for spin-offs. I volunteered to read this book.
Roberta Field
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant

I have just finished reading the whole series back to back and each has been as good as the first. Really fast paced and exciting. Now I want to read the follow on fallen angel series but will wait until all five books are published because if they are like this series, waiting to find out what is happening in the immortal realm will be too frustrating. It's been a while since I was so hooked on a series, well done Alisa Woods.
Tina
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg what a finale, so much happening. Leksander and Erelah are both struggling to bring their child into the world and avoid a war that’s brewing between mortal & immortal. Fae, Angels, Shadow angels and the dragon world all clash bringing forth unlikely alliances for both sides. Amongst that we have a lot of sex, lots of angst, lies, mistruths, and lots of love. It’s an amazing mix making a great read. ...more
Elizabeth Wheeler
I love this series. The dragons are sexy, loving, vulnerable, smart, and charming. The mates are interesting at every level. The story line in engaging. And the sex scenes are enough to light any fire. The last book (this one) has a lot of sex scenes, and mixes in some bondage with the other sex. It is hot, hot, hot. I love it!
Maria Varley
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

This is the final book in this series and have been dying to read it.
As we all know Erelah has finally mated Leksander and is pregnant with his child, however the shadow Angel Elyon still wants her and the child and Zephan is behind helping him.
Will the baby be safe and born to light? Will the baby renew the treaty? Read this final instalment
Nicole Love
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Completely Outdone!

I have read all 9 books in this series and it was an incredible ride. This series is so good that a movie deal should be pending! Ms. Woods is a new author for me and will be added to my favorite authors list. This series is A MUST READ!!!!! Simply excellent!
♔ Marli ♔
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was ok
Got too much for me after reading 9 books...

An angel that curses, a dragon that can conjure ANYTHING but nothing soft to mate with his true love... too raw around the edges for me. Storylines and drama are mostly the same than the previous books...

I'm a romantic at heart and this was definitely not romantic...

This is my own, very honest opinion...
Stacy Ross
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a perfect ending to this series

This was a wonderful book. Leksander finally gets his decades long love from his Angel. There's so much i want to comment on but it will just give to much away so I can't .
Cynthia Gilbert
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love all these book, the true love they have is so awesome. Also to have to fight with just everyone.
So their will be fine. But the dark and light are trying to take them down. Even the fae are so crazy.
So if anyone want awesome read grab these book. They so hot and loving and many fights
Keoki Ki`Ili
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The ending was well worth the wait. Angels, good and bad fighting to save the first dragon/angel hybrid. The story was on from the moment you started reading until the very last page. It leads us into the new series which I can hardly wait for. Simply put, the author weaves a fantastic tale.

• Bound by Darkness (The Alliance, #3)
  • Eternally Bound (The Alliance, #1)
  • Bridging the Distance (Brides of the Kindred #21.2; Kindred Tales #7)
  • Bound by Vengeance (The Alliance, #2)
  • His to Defend (Bears of Grizzly Ridge #5)
  • Dragon with Benefits (Forgotten Dragons, #4)
  • Bonded by Accident: Kindred Tales (Brides of the Kindred, #22.5; Kindred Tales, #10)
  • A Laird for all Time
  • Real Men Hunt (Real Men Shift, #7)
  • Dragon in Love (Forgotten Dragons, #5)
  • Midnight (Nightmare Dragons, #1)
  • Bonding With the Beast (Brides of the Kindred #19.5; Kindred Tales #2)
  • Bound by Passion (The Alliance #4)
  • Challenging Saber (The Alliance, #4)
  • Razor's Traitorous Heart (The Alliance, #2)
  • Tink's Neverland (Cosmos' Gateway, #1)
  • Loving A Stranger (Brides Of The Kindred, #21.3; Kindred Tales, #8)
  • A Dragon's Heart
Alisa Woods, Paranormal Romance Author

GET A FREE STORY: http://smarturl.it/AlisaNewsletter

Reading Order:
Dot Com Wolves (formerly Shifters in Seattle)
Claiming Mia (Book 1)
Saving Arianna (Book 2)
A Christmas Wish (Book 3)

Riverwise Private Security

Wild Heat (Book 3)
Wild One (Book 4)
Wild Fire (Book 5)
Wild

Fallen Immortals (9 books)
  • Kiss of a Dragon (Fallen Immortals #1)
  • Heart of a Dragon (Fallen Immortals #2)
  • Fire of a Dragon (Fallen Immortals #3)
  • Chosen by a Dragon (Fallen Immortals #4)
  • Seduced by a Dragon (Fallen Immortals 5) - Paranormal Fairytale Romance
  • Touched by a Dragon (Fallen Immortals #6)
  • Loved by a Dragon (Fallen Immortals 7)
  • Marked by a Dragon (Fallen Immortals 8)

News & Interviews