Start by marking “The Lost Children Trilogy Complete Box Set: Forgotten, Remembered, Reborn (Books 1-3)” as Want to Read:

The Lost Children Trilogy Complete Box Set: Forgotten, Remembered, Reborn

(Lost Children #1-3)

Follow Lena on her epic journey as she discovers her past, fights for her future, and finds an enduring love that defies all odds. This box set includes: Forgotten, Remembered, & Reborn. Over 950 pages of contemporary fantasy, intriguing mystery, and heart-wrenching romance. Sure to please mature YA* and adult readers alike.

Forgotten memories. Mysterious tattoos. Su
Published October 16th 2017 by Krista Street Books LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Lost Children Trilogy Complete Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lost Children Trilogy Complete Box Set

Coco.V
Dec 13, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (12/13/2017)! 💝
Lisa
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent trilogy

Highly recommended read. Told from Lenas POV, who is a strong female lead. The trilogy has a solid storyline and the characters are well written. The mystery from book one unfolds throughout the trilogy. Flint her love interest is very protective of her even though she doesnt need it. Their love for each other shines through which I prefer in a storyline. I hate books where there is angst and one of the main characters cant seem to choose or the fact they take most of the book g
Laurie Cook
Feb 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'd give this series 3.5 stars if I could. It started off great in Forgotten but toward the middle it started feeling like I was mucking through a bog. One thing that really annoyed me was Lena's internal dialogue of whether she was a good person or not because she hurt some people in defense of herself and her family. Of course she's not a bad person! Under the circumstances, who would be? When someone is trying to hurt you or a loved one, the gloves SHOULD come off- who even questions that? Es ...more
Cindy
Nov 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Interesting

This is an exciting story filled with romance, mad scientists, and adventure. Although the story is in Lena's perspective, all the characters are well developed. Sometimes I was really curious what the others were thinking. Flint, for example, was so stand-offish that he seemed to dislike Lena. Of course, that couldn't be farther from the truth. Their father was another enigma. He continued to be mysterious throughout the story. I think my favorite part, besides the wonderful ending,
Candy Robosky
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What would you do if you woke up not knowing anything about yourself and then find out you are drawn to a whole group of people? In this series, Lena, Flint and the others all try to learn to deal with their lives after finding themselves together again after being rescued from a kidnapping research ring that led to some strange changes in them.

As they move through the series, they find more of them are still being held and then try to free themselves of the final evil they have all shared.

Str
Ski Croghan
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of the best series I've ever read!!!!!!

I will never forget these books! I lost my heart to these charges and their story in the 1st chapter and read the series, from book 0 to book 3, in a day and a half. I literally could not put it down. The luv and commitment this family has for each other is what family should be about always. Unfortunately that's not what it is like. The horrendous things they lived through the first 8 years of their lives should not happen to any living thing much less
Amy
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Exceeded expectations!

I don't normally leave reviews but after reading this trilogy I felt compelled to. I have read hundreds, if not a thousand or more paranormal'ish e-books in the last five years of owning a Kindle.. while many were great reads by author's both new and familiar, this trilogy blew me away. I read all three full length novels over the weekend, so pretty much non stop other than when sleeping. I found myself feeling both sad to come to the end, and very satisfied with this read
Katie
DNF at 69%

I can’t bear it any longer. The set up/mystery of the 7 amnesiac NAs with (not so super) super powers seems to get barely a mention.

Most of the book so far has been Lena obsessing literally non stop about Flint. Flint finally flipped from ignoring her (for some bizarre reason) to admitting he likes her. And now its all Lena obsessing about their new relationship. They apparently do a lot of talking til the wee hours (twue love) - but all the dialogue that’s actually written out is jus
Heather D.
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Must read!

This is the third time I’ve read Krista Street’s The Lost Children series and I love it more each time. Throughout the books it’s hard not to fall in love with each character. With moments to make you sit on the edge of your seat, moments where your heart is overcome with intense happiness, and moments where you cry at the injustice of what happened. It’s an emotional roller coaster from the very beginning with mystery, conspiracy, and love along the ride. If you haven’t it read this s
ConnieReadsConstantly
Apr 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy, ya
A formulaic trilogy with few surprises. The plot is ok, the writing style well-suited for this genre. All in all, quite readable. I read only the first book, Forgotten, as I lost interest. Maybe it's just me, but I have read so many YA books where a group gathers, powers of some sort emerge, conflict ensues, all is revealed. I keep hoping to find a new take that grabs the reader and won't let go.
Debbie
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was pulled into this trilogy from the first few chapters.

It was difficult for me to put the books down because the books have it all suspense, romance, mystery, danger, intrigue, and sci fi. Each character was well developed and were woven expertly into the story. The books did not disappoint me. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys reading science fiction and or romance.
Anne Wingate
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Unputdownable!

I have a kitchen to clean, laundry to do,and a bed that I cannot make because I have been lying on it reading this book, which I could not possibly put down until I knew how it ended.
Do NOT start on it until you can make time to finish it. I am not kidding! You have to know the rest.
Recommended for all fans of science fiction, fantasy, and especially those privileged few who know and love The People.
Alli
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it !!!!

I wasn't sure at first of I'd like the story and had set it aside a few times, but I finally dove in with an open mind ! I'm so happy I did !! The characters were well fleshed out and easy to get to know as the story progresses ! I was hooked before finishing the first chapter ! Highly recommended !!!
Shantelle Hazelton
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great books!

This trilogy was great! I fell into this world and right away couldn’t get enough. I loved the characters, the powers, the story, everything. I wish the story had continued. It was definitely up there in a top 10 for my 2018!
Elisa Glendenning
Mar 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Okay

I enjoyed the first book but I was disappointed with the final two. It got a bit silly in places and the main female protagonist’s repetitive needless angst was irritating. I think younger teenagers would be entertained though.
Perry Hudkins
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A good read!

I got completely wrapped up in the story. I cared about how it came out and had a hard time putting my tablet down. I was happy with the ending as well. Now I wonder what happens next to Galena and Flint, Jacinda and Luke, where Suzanna settles...
Donald R Coscia
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Makes you wonder

Well written books. The story of the lost children was very interesting . A little far fetched but kept turning the pages to see how and if they could ever be normal.
kathleen detherow
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Pleasant Change

These books aren't your average vamp,were,or anything you run across in your fantasy books on a regular basis.You will find yourself caught up in each and every character.Never got boring,try it you'll see.
Tamara
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lost children

This was a touching story of a group of people thrown together in such horrible ways but in the end they are family and aren't they all a little crazy. Great reading
Karen Hogan
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lost children,more like kidnapped

Such a gripping story of children who fell through the cracks of society... Makes you wonder how many do in reallity....
Kelly Lyons
Dec 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed this trilogy

I enjoyed the plot development, hea, and characters..Will look for more from this author.
I would have liked the prequel included for more backstory.

Michele Thompson
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved nm

This was a great trilogy... I flew through it. Loved all the characters and the story. I highly recommend this.
Debbie Tucker
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very Good Read

I enjoyed these books very much. Cant wait to read more from this author. Would recommend these books to everyone.
Carmen Carmen
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

Enjoyed reading all of these books. Never a dull moment action packed page turning adventures .thank you Krista street.God bless
Karene Tracy
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed the series very much. I hope the next series are as good.k

I'm going to read the next series of hers. I like her writing very much. I enjoy stories about younger people.
Janet Swiftbird
Jan 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Journey of a lifetime

What a unusal read.
Go on an adventure of a lifetime with these remarkable young people and one man who risks everything to keep them together.
Rick Williams
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A very good read

This is trilogy was one that I could not put down. There was always something going on that I just had read on.
Dee Baker
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

I loved this trilogy! I would love to have the series continued and see where Lena and Flint end up; and what their kids are like.
Dani
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great series!

I really enjoyed this series binged read the books. Fully recommend well written enjoyed them all. The only thing I can say is that great series
Pat Raab
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome story. Just loved it. And the addition of Raven was an unexpected bonus!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Rune Service (Dwarf for Hire #1)
  • Never Save a Demon (A Daughter of Eve #1)
  • Gray Card (The Department of Homeworld Security #1)
  • Forty-Four Box Set Books 1-5 (44)
  • Nine Lives (Part One) (The Katran Legacy, #1)
  • House of Wolves (The Vampire Project #1)
  • The Shade Amulet (Koven Chronicles Book 1)
  • Epic Calling (The Magi Saga #1)
  • The Half-Assed Wizard (The Half-Assed Wizard #1)
  • Soul Chaser Volume #1
  • Night Terrors (Dreamweaver, #2)
  • Moon Burned (The Wolf Wars, #1)
  • Spirited Legacy (Lost Library, #2)
  • Flash Point (Nite Fire, #1)
  • Storm Witch (Scarlet Jones #1)
  • Marked By Fate
  • The Succubus in a Red Dress (The Succubus in a Red Dress, #1)
  • Shadowed Strength (Shadowed #1)
Krista Street's books often feature a large cast of complex characters, plenty of supernatural twists, and romance in every story. She loves writing about coming of age characters who fight to find their place in this world while also finding their one true mate who complements them more than any other.

Krista Street is a Minnesota native but has lived throughout the U.S. and in another country or

Lost Children (3 books)
  • Forgotten (Lost Children, #1)
  • Remembered (Lost Children, #2)
  • Reborn (Lost Children, #3)