Start by marking “Forbidden Lust (Novocaine #1)” as Want to Read:
Forbidden Lust (Novocaine #1)

Forbidden Lust

(Novocaine #1)

Jackson has never felt anything from his mother. All his life she treated him badly and he thought he would never have anything good in his life. That is until Cole came on the scene. Cole was in his early forties, and he was kind, handsome and built from pure muscle. The only problem was he was about to marry Jackson’s mum, but he was all that Jackson could think about.

I
Published August 3rd 2017

To ask other readers questions about Forbidden Lust, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forbidden Lust

Truuss
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017, m-m
4.5 stars Delicious forbidden
He was determined to survive...Jackson.... Heavy neglected by his mother and no father around.
Even on his eighteenth birthday his mother is out with friends. Luckily there is a nearly stepfather Cole....who has a present...
Jackson is very turned on by Cole and he knows he want more from Cole than a present....he only can hope Cole wants to give it to him...

What follows is highly seductive and erotic. Hot as hell and delicious forbidden.

Wonderful captivated written..
Sandra
I'm all for a quick and dirty romp, but unfortunately, the writing left something to be desired for me here. Part of that was format, repetitive sentences like "while it was clear that he wasn't erect it was clear that he was by no means lacking in that department." And part of that was that it didn't feel personal enough, and kept me at a distance.

There wasn't much chemistry between Jackson and Cole. We were told they had a connection but I wasn't feeling it. I know it was attempted during tha
Emily Seelye
Aug 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: age-gap, arc, m-m, virgins
If you want something quick and dirty, look no further.

There's a virgin in love-lust with his soon to be stepfather and does everything he can to tempt him away from his mother.

He does first in the bathroom during the wedding, then in hi bed when Cole comes home early from the honeymoon.

This was part one, and part 2 promises to deliver more naughty fun.
Laura Nelson (Tangents and Tissues)
We all have our 'guilty pleasures' as readers and taboo is definitely one of mine. However, I don't feel guilty about anything *smirks* I own my badge proudly.

It can't be easy lusting after your mother's fiancé. However, with a mother like Jackson's, I wouldn't be feeling an ounce of guilt. She makes me stabby *shrugs* - plain and simple.

Only, all is maybe not as rosy as it seems between his mother and the object of his fantasies, Cole. Cole could star in my dreams any day of the week *snorts*
Dara Nelson
Aug 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: for-blog, m-m
Normally the words flow after I finish a book. Whether good or bad, they're always there. But for some reason they're eluding me right now and I'm trying to figure out why. I liked this story. It was great daddy kink. Jackson was strong and sweet and sexy. And Cole....I think that's where my struggle comes in. He was hot and sexy and, just, damn. But I never could figure out why he was marrying Jackson's mom. The woman was a witch with no redeeming qualities so....why? It's not like she had mone ...more
Fallon Cahan
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Jackson and Cole will steam up your glasses if you wear them! Their situation makes the desire they feel for each other even sweeter and I'm looking forward to more from this author. This is a sexy short read and I can hardly wait to find out more details in the next book! It could do with another run-through edit but I enjoyed the premise. I've voluntarily read an Advance Reader Copy and this is my honest opinion and review of Forbidden Lust by Grayson Knight.
Helena Stone
As you may have gathered from the blurb, this is a taboo story. Here we have eighteen year old Jackson who has the hots for his soon to be stepfather, Cole. When it turns out that the attraction is actually returned, Jackson discovers that the reality of being with Cole is even better than anything he could have imagined.

What to say about this story? Well, first and I guess foremost, it’s a hot tale. Jackson is a typical eighteen-year-old and his libido is constantly on the go. Cole appears to h
Laura ~Passion flower
Forbidden Lust (Novocaine #1) was graciously provided to me by the author, for an honest review.

"A Hot, Sexy, and Comforting Read.."

Forbidden Lust, by Grayson Knight, is a hot, sexy, and heart-warming read, that, some would also consider to be taboo. This quick read is about Jackson and Cole and how they go about finding warmth and comfort from one another when they desperately need it. Turning their heads away from the abuse they have suffered, they find themselves relieved to have found a
Chelsea
3.5 hearts

Step-dad and step-son!!!

Jackson's just turned eighteen and his rather neglectful mother is about to get married to a new man, Cole. Yep you guessed it...

So I'll start with some warnings, this does have cheating. As in Cole gets a blow job from his new stepson on the day of his wedding. I don't think we'll have much morality in this series…. which suits me just fine!

See the rest of my review here,

Megan
Oct 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, mm-bi, sexy
Here we meet Jackson, and 18 year old boy on the cusp of manhood and growing up. He mostly raised by himself due to an apathetic mother who was more antagonistic than helpful and nurturing. The one thing she did do right was to introduce Jackson to Cole, her fiancé. Cole is supportive, involved, and he grows to care for Jackson quite a bit. Jackson has grown to care for Cole as well, but it has gone beyond simple caring for a father figure in his life and much more than just knowing a responsibl ...more
Mari Cardenas ~ Bayou Book Junkie
3.5 Stars

This is a super short, very hot and taboo read, without much substance. Jackson has been lusting after his soon-to-be-stepfather for years and finally gets the chance to make his dreams come true.

I liked Jackson, he acted pretty much his age (18) and well, he rationalized the fact that he wanted Cole for himself with the fact that his mom is neglectful and not nice at all. I just wish we could've seen that and not just been told about how bad she was by Jackson. Cole was okay, I guess,
Georgiana
Aug 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed, mm
Nothing but delicious sexy times

Cole is soon to marry Jackson's mother. On Jackson's 18th birthday Cole gives him a gift and at this point Jackson realizes there's an attraction. Cole leaves but doesn't go far. Jackson sees Cole watching him. So, Jackson decides to give Cole a show.

~Fast forward a few weeks~
Its time for the wedding and Cole asks Jackson to be his best man. After the wedding, during the reception Jackson starts to get annoyed with watching Cole dance with his mother and leaves to
Christina Wade - BFD Book Blog
I’m not a fan of serials. I’d rather just wait for the whole story and read everything at once. Putting my rating right in the middle as it’s hard to be totally fair with such a short story…or beginning of a story as it were.

There’s not much that happens here…we don’t get much about the characters other than Jackson’s mom (who we never meet) is a horrible person. There’s a major age difference between Jackson and Cole in addition to the stepfather taboo. It’s not clear why Cole is marrying Jacks
Michelle
Aug 14, 2017 rated it liked it
3-3.5 stars

This was an ok read. It was more of a wham bam thank you man kind of book.

There was no story build up. We don't hear Cole's voice in this book. I really wanted to know why he was with Jackson's mother. I just didn't understand way he put up with her. Was he with her because he wanted to take care of Jackson?

I don't know...

I just wished there was a little more back story to get a full picture of their situation.

The build up between Cole and Jackson was pretty hot. Their little shows
We like it big book blog
3-3.5 stars

This was an ok read. It was more of a wham bam thank you man kind of book.

I don't know...

The build up between Cole and Jackson was pretty hot. Their little shows
Linda
Oct 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is first book in a series. The main character is Jackson he’s 18 and has been abused physically and mentally all his life by a neglectful mother. Now she just ignores him. His mother is getting married to man that is kind and caring and hot as can be. Jackson wonders what Cole sees in his mother who is not a very nice person.
Jackson gets a crush on Cole partially because he is kind to him and pays attention to his sports, etc. Partially because he is so hot and Jackson fantasizes about Cole
mrs sarah frost
Sep 27, 2017 rated it liked it
Jackson has never had any love from his parents even being neglected on his 18th birthday.

Cole, who is marrying Jackson's mum, gives Jackson a necklace for his birthday which only fuels his desire for him. Does Cole have feelings for him?

While in his bedroom he knows that Cole's watching him through the slightly open door, so he puts on a sexy show for him even calling out his name when he orgasms!

Cole tries to stay away from Jackson and goes through with the marriage only to grab Jackson in th
Gabbi Grey
Aug 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
What’s a young man to do when his cold and uncaring mother brings home and nice and considerate man as her fiancé?

Jackson has to deal with his growing feelings of attraction to his mother’s soon-to-be-husband. He knows his mother isn’t good enough for Cole, but he figures it’s none of his business. But when Cole starts showing some interest in his future stepson, life heats up.

Although there is some stereotyping and not a lot of space in a short story for character development, it is a hot taboo
Maria Vickers
Aug 22, 2017 rated it liked it
MM plus a little taboo thrown in and you have Forbidden Lust. Jackson doesn't have the greatest relationship with his mother, but his mother's fiancé is a different story. Not only does he get along with Cole, he has also developed feelings for him. Will he act on them? Will this be nothing more than a passing fancy?

The story was short and therefore slightly rushed. I kind of wish there was more to it, but what we did get was hot. It is erotica, however, I wished there was more to the story and
Anna
Oct 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Not one of my favorite types of book. That said, I felt for Jackson, no kid should be alone on such a milestone birthday as the 18th. In steps Cole, Jackson's soon to be step-father. Even though I'm not down with this type of relationship, I can't fault either one of these guys because Cole's fiance'/Jackson's mom is a cold hearted witch!
If this is your type of book, by all means get it. This is a series, so be aware not much gets resolved in this first four chapter book!
Happy reading!

**I receiv
Izzy Ferreira
Oct 04, 2017 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this short read. It was sexy with a bit of taboo. I'll say a bit of taboo because Cole and Jackson aren't really related (as far as we can tell so far). There is quite a difference in age but that doesn't really bother me since they are both adults. I wish there was a bit more of background to the story, a bit more meat (no pun intended!) but it was still enjoyable.
BTW I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Denise GremoryKohta
Aug 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is what we look for in naughty erotica. Jackson is a somewhat innocent 18 year old and Coke is a man in a terrible relationship with Jackson's mother. There is just too much temptation there for them both. There are a few edit mishaps but over all the story was good. I was given the privilege and opportunity to receive an advanced reader copy and I am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
Esther Alayeto
Aug 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
A hot, short and quick read. This was good for being Grayson Knight's first gay male erotica story. Cole is soon to become Jackson's stepfather but they have an undeniable attraction for each other. Will they give in to their lust? You'll have to read and find out! Looking forward to reading more about Jackson and Cole.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Sarita Chapdelaine
Oct 06, 2017 rated it liked it
This is a sexy fast read. Unfortunately the lack of editing made it difficult for me to enjoy this book. I like the story but I wish there was more depth to the characters. I do want to find out what happens next between Jackson, Cole and Jackson's mom so I will definitely be reading the next book in this series. The author kindly gifted me with an ARC.
Antoinette
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A short hot erotic treat. Jackson and Cole's taboo relationship sets the room on fire. I can't wait for part 2. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Sharon Dunn
Sep 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Forbidden Love

Quick and short but extremely hot!! Taboo tale of forbidden love between step-dad and step -son that will keep Hot under the covers!!
tammy rufo
Oct 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wowza! Really hot start to this series, I can't wait for more.
Ginny
Sep 06, 2017
A.J. Daniels
Oct 09, 2017
Lisa
Aug 07, 2017

Novocaine (2 books)
  • Forbidden Truth (Novocaine, #2)