Start by marking “When Hearts Collide” as Want to Read:
When Hearts Collide

When Hearts Collide

4.67  ·  Rating details ·  30 Ratings  ·  30 Reviews
"Classic cars, garden gnomes, and steamy romance? My kind of book!"
International Bestselling Author Kate Perry

Rachel Bennett’s plan is simple, no distractions until she finds her dream job. What she didn’t plan for was a fender bender with a scowling, sexy man in an expensive suit. Craig Larsen has enough stress trying to save his dealership’s reputation, he definitely doe
Published September 18th 2017 (first published January 24th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about When Hearts Collide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When Hearts Collide

Angie McGuire
Sep 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Rachel and Craig meet in an obscure way, which feeds to the animosity that drives their relationship. In the beginning, I wasn't truly sure how I felt about Rachel. She was a snarky, opinionated, mouthy woman. I didn't like that much at all. Made her kind of bratty, so I wasn't sure where this book could go with that attitude; however, the likable snarky woman came out and made it much better.

Craig has a lot going on in his life, with his business and some not so great things hanging around, bu
Cindy
Sep 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Originally released as Fender Bender Blues, it's been updated and even received a new name, When Hearts Collide....

When Hearts Collide is a funny, sarcastic, witty, sexy story. The relationship between the characters is well developed, and fun.

Rachel is a snarky, sarcastic, sassy chick!! And I LOVED her character.

Craig he had some moments I wanted to knock some sense into him. But he did make up for it.

The way these two meet, when Rachel hits his car. I found myself laughing so much at these
Susan
Sep 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a fun book to read!

Rachel meets Craig when they have a collision in a parking lot. From there, things took off! Rachel was a sassy, smart-mouth woman, and while at times it was a bit much for me, it was just right for her. Craig had a lot going on in his life, but what a guy. I really liked him!

This is the first book that I've read by Niecey Roy, and I'm glad I did! It was a great read, and I can't wait for more!
Niecey Roy
Sep 17, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Rachel
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After being assaulted on the job, Rachel is taking a hiatus from her beloved social work career and trying to put some order into her life. That includes finding a different type of work that will be fulfilling, it doesn’t include a fender bender with Mr. Angry Hot Guy who’s moody, arrogant and a sleazy car salesman. Craig, the aforementioned sleazy care salesman is really the owner of the largest car dealership in town and has his own set of problems. His company is dealing with a lawsuit and h ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rachel Bennett has made a new rule for herself, no distractions, especially the opposite sex, until she finds her dream job, but when she got into a fender bender, that the man she hit, would become just that. And the sexy scowling man definitely isn't one that she wants to spend any time on with his attitude. Craig Larsen has been in a battle to save his dealership's reputation, which is putting big stress on him, so having one of his beautiful cars dinged by a red head putting on lip gloss has ...more
Sharon Moritz-rosenthal
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

This author is brand new for me. I had never read anything she had written before and I'd never heard of her but the book description sounded so fun I just couldn't wait to read it. And it was GOOD!! So GOOD!! I beyond LOVED this story.

Now if you think I remember a book just like this, well you might have read the original version. This book was the authors first book ever published and she now has updated it for 2017. And what a fun sto
Christie72
Sep 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
***4.5 Stars***

Great sexy, sweet read by Niecey Roy! Rachel is down on her luck. She is looking for her dream job after leaving her old job as a social worker. What she doesn’t count on is a fender bender with sexy Craig Larsen. The encounter leaves them with less than pleasant feelings towards each other. Neither expect to see each other again, and they definitely don’t expect to fall in love.

Loved these two characters. I loved the banter between the two of them. They each challenged the other
Nicole Reads
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with this story so quickly.

Rach and Craig are amazing characters and so easy to love. They are quite the opposite but as the story goes you realize, at the same time they do, how perfect they are for each other. And they are such good persons too! Smart, caring, loyal, and with a great sense of humor.

Their chemistry is undeniable. Seriously, them together means fireworks. Their interactions are pure gold. They get through each other’s brains. Under the other’s skin. And of course
Stacy
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was originally published as Fender Bender Blues but has been revamped & published. I loved it the first time but you can tell the Niecey Roy has grown as a writer & she redid this wonderfully. Rach is the slightly crazy maybe but fun lead in the story. She has had a little run of bad luck but whether it is fate or luck or whatever her life is changed the moment she runs into or is it Craig that ran into her?
Craig is all business and doesn't have time or need distraction in his
Amber Day
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You know the old saying there is a fine line between love and hate? This book shows just that in an interesting and laugh worthy enemies (somewhat) to lovers story.

In this book we meet, a beautiful yet chaotic. Rachael Bennett, a woman her believed a good thing of gloss and the perfect job can solve all of her problem and the workaholic hottie Craig Larson. They are introduced with quite a bang...Literally. They were fiery from the start and had no plans of seeing each other again. But as most
Heather
Sep 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. It was a light, fun, and amusing story. Rachel is a single woman who recently left her job and is in search of a new one. She accidentally rear ends Craig one day and they exchange a few words along with their insurance cards. Rachel's best friend, Leah, happens to be dating Craig's brother, Rick. So Rachel and Craig's paths cross again. Initially they do nothing but bicker back and forth, usually Rachel is the one bickering. I thought she was pretty funny. Craig is h ...more
Cassie
Sep 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
I LOVE how Rachel and Craig met, it totally sets the pace for this story! This was a book that was definitely appreciated after a rough week, the snarkiness, and laugh worthy situations were perfect. There were times when Rachel drove me nuts, I wanted to shake her a little - but then the same thing goes for Craig - these characters are perfectly flawed. I loved LEAH, she is the kind of friend that everyone needs - she stands behind you, puts you in your place, tells you like it is and meddles l ...more
Barbara Abney
Sep 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book! Craig and Rachel didn't meet under the best of circumstances. But the sparks sure were flying! I loved Rachel's snarkiness! It made for very humorous banter between her and Craig! This book has a good storyline with great characters. It has humor and has your sweet and swoony and sexy and one crazy ex! Highly recommend!
Rhonda Ziglar
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Fun Sweet Story STARS!! What a fun sweet story that you did not want to put down. I loved Rachel and Craig with all the chemistry and bantering it made for a page turning book. Niece Roy sucks the readers into the book and you feel all the emotions. I highly recommend this book. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Tracey
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Niecey never ceases to amaze me with her novels! This book is no exception! I love how Rachel and Craig meet, and the comical romance that follows. Niecey keeps it classy and brings humor at the same time as sharing a blooming romance! I don't like to give a lot of teasers when I do reviews because I don't want to spoil anything, but seriously, this is a MUST READ!!!!!
Tanya
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
This was an overall fun book to read! Rachel is all kinds of quirky, and well Craig isn't. They are so different, but it works really well for them. There are several moments you want to slap both of them, but they redeem themselves quickly. I hated to see it end. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this book. #MSBB
Meloney Ballew
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Craig and Rachel's first meeting is very rocky. She finds Craig rude snd cranky. With Rachel's quick wit, Craig finds her getting under his skin. They keep getting thrown together in situations out of their control. Loved their story. Rachel is strong and witty while Craig is calm and controlled. Must Read!
Danielle Brass
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book! Craig and Rach were awesome. I loved watching them fight their chemistry and then accept it. Rach is hilarious and a bit of an oddball which I love in a character! I'd definitely recommend this book to everyone!
Victoria
Sep 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A great read. It’s a fun, sweet, sexy and lighthearted read. It’s well written with characters you will fall in love with. I enjoyed the banter and chemistry between the characters is sizzling. It’s an entertaining story. I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book.
robin Ann thistlewood
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a new author for me. However I loved her book so I'll be reading more of hers. This was a crazy romantic . She meet Craig because she crashed into him. She is kinda a brat but a good person. Unemployed and afraid to go to work.
Sandra Singleton
Great read.A well-written plot and characters. I volunteered to read an advance copy for an honest review.
Paula Genereau
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book. I loved it. The author is new to me but a good author though.
Xantippi Leska
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is a great combination of laughter, sorrow and angst with a lot of romance. Another winner by Niecey Roy.
Lheanne Spicer
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is amazing!! Niecey Roy knocked it out of the park with this one. Rachel and Craig are such amazing characters and you really fall in love with them!! I can't wait for Niecey's next book!
Jenifer
Lots of fun and cringeworthy awkwardness!
A little fender, meddling best friend matchmaker, nosy neighbors, and an adorable puppy mix together in a hilarious way.

I really liked the combo of fiery stubborn - & sometimes bratty - Rachel and power driven workaholic Craig that loves to torment her at every turn.
I recommend it and look forward to reading more Niecey Roy!
Kaitlyn
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book has humor, it has fire, it has sass, and it has more!! You won't want to put it down once you pick it up! Rach, a fiery redhead finds herself in a predicament right away.... and it's with our leading man Craig. These two are not so fond of each other. Thanks to Leah, her best friend, they meet up time and time again. As this story goes on you will find yourself laughing at the hilarity of what is going on. You will also find yourself ready to strangle Craig and cheer on Rach. But in th ...more
Lisa
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh how I love Niecey Roy! She never fails to have me laughing a swooning all at the same time. I liked this book when it was released as Fender Bender Blues. Now that it has been reworked from cover to cover it is absolutely amazing!
When Hearts Collide is a fun, witty, sexy story that will have you laughing out loud. Niecey has a knack for creating characters that you can't help but fall in love with. Rachel and Craig are those characters. I could not get enough of them. The back and forth betw
Kristin
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. It is a remade version of Fender Bender Blues. I had the opportunity to do final edits on this book.

Car crashes. Garden gnomes. A best friend in love.
Susan
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was amazing! It totally sucked me into the story from page one. Hot angry guy stayed in Rachel's mind after the fender bender. When she found out that his brother was dating her best friend, they kept showing up at the same places. He was there with her through some crazy escapades. When they ended up broken apart, I felt so much emotion because of the huge misunderstanding.

You gotta give a little to get a little in life. I think that this book is an amazing representation of finding o
Once upon a time, there was a young girl who wrote sappy poetry about every relationship gone wrong. She had her heart broken many times before the man of her dreams stepped off a big Navy ship and swept her off her feet, promising to never hold her shoe obsession against her.

From that day forward, she swore she’d never again write sappy poetry of unrequited love. Instead, a sucker for smooches an
More about Niecey Roy...