Start by marking “EVAC Ignition” as Want to Read:
EVAC  Ignition

EVAC Ignition

“The Moon was no longer a barren onlooker - it was a destination”

In 2065, a resurgence in space exploration, mainly driven by tourism has presented a business opportunity for the enigmatic entrepreneur James Healey the Third. With private money steering investment in a commercial direction, mistakes were made; none worse than the Europa Space Orbiter incident.

Globewide
Published August 4th 2017 by Iconic Lines Limited

To ask other readers questions about EVAC Ignition, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about EVAC Ignition

Start your review of EVAC Ignition
Joshua Grant
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
The year is 2065 and humankind is pushing further and further into space. AJ Britnell captures the real struggles and intrigue of near future space travel in EVAC Ignition. This novel is realistic but also fast-paced. Business tycoon Healey has enlisted Haruka and her crew of rescuers to work for him, a move Haruka suspects has other motivations. But that all heats up when her team is faced with a worst-case scenario aboard a space station. This novel reminded me pleasantly of films like Poseide ...more
Joanne Ernest
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an exciting story! The action begins in the year 2065, when the moon is a tourist destination and travels to Mars are common, with the crew of the Caspian 3 making a stopover to pick up salvage from an old freighter on the way home from Mars. This results in an accident and a rescue situation that convinces the money behind the Caspian 3 to turn their crew into the EVAC Rapid Response Team. The different members of the crew have varying attitudes to this change in their work lives. Captain ...more
Caroline
Jul 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was an interesting read and I enjoyed it. The characters are fairly well developed and I found their interactions to be fairly realistic on the whole but the scenes on the occasion seemed a little contrived to me and although the descriptions were good this detracted slightly from the whole.
Overall, however, apart from some issues with word usage, this is a good book and I recommend it highly

Please note that while I received an ARC copy, I am reviewing this freely
Goodreads Authors...: Free eBook 1 10 Feb 21, 2018 05:42AM
Goodreads Authors...: Free eBook 2 13 Feb 20, 2018 07:20AM
Sci-Fi, fantasy a...: Free eBook 1 10 Feb 20, 2018 06:30AM
1 follower
It has taken a few career changes to get to this point. I started in the arts, working as a display and interior designer and imagined going back to it after having children. When my second child was born with a severe illness, things changed, and I had to find a job that worked around the family, so I went back to the classroom.
I worked as a teaching assistant and spent most of my time trying to