Start by marking “The Art of Letting God” as Want to Read:

Mizi Wahid

The Art of Letting God

Paperback, First, 133 pages
Published February 27th 2017 by Safinah Publications

To ask other readers questions about The Art of Letting God, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Art of Letting God

Start your review of The Art of Letting God
Hizatul Akmah
Jul 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
actual rating: 4.2/5

it's refreshing to read a preaching (dakwah) book that doesn't mention about the Hell and all the God's wrath.
Hedayah Sanuri
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is an evergreen book. You might pick when you feel lost, give up and broken. You might not find an answer on a certain point of your life and this book will make you reflect that everything happened or delayed are a blessing and God always has perfect timing for you. Just for you, not against you.

"Every day that you wake up in the morning, it's a sign - the best is yet to come."

Ustaz Mizi portrays his experience and real-life lesson of another person into words that can relate in our
Elfeeza Ul Haq
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A must-have book in your Islamic book collection. Mizi Wahid wrote this book in an honest, simple and relatable style. The message is clearly delivered and in short and simple story-telling/conversational style that makes this book an easy read and its overall short length makes it easy to pick up over and over again as and when you need a little lift in your spirits or a little reminder to take a break, let go and let God.
#TAOLGod
Nur Fatin Atiqah
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020-reads
4 ⭐ for The Art of Letting God by Ustaz Mizi Wahid.

Why four, and not five?

Although I love the overall writings, at certain points and sentences, I have some difficulties to fully grasp the meaning of them. Thus, I have to reread quite a few times to understand the whole context.

Perhaps, my English is poor, hence the reason I faced those challenges.

Other than that, everything is simply beautiful. The words and the advices, though I seek for more. It feels too short and I wanted more depth and
Ain
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Love the contents.
Love the way Ustaz Mizi explained it - few of it somehow soothes my heart.
Im learning to forgive myself and my surroundings. It is hard and Im still working on it.
Thank you Ustaz Mizi for those great words.
Hanis
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5/5 stars.
Fifah
Jul 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
At times holding on hurts more than letting go. So let go let the One who knows best guide you through
Tasnim
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
everything hits me right in the chest
Nis Kr
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I cant really express how much I enjoyed and loved every bit of the book 😭👌
NUR AINA
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Art of Letting God by Mizi Wahid

Having constant peace and tranquility in life is one of the biggest blessings one could possibly have.  This book re-defined the concept and mechanism of effort and Tawakkul. It gives new insight on the meaning of surrendering and relying on God the truth that we are powerless creature and yet we are still given the power to choose what to do in our life.  It elaborates on how to deal with heartbreaks and frustrations and how to believe in God. It sets out a
Mahirah Jazlan
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was like a book written specific for me; very meaningful, emotional, inspiring and almost relatable in every aspect. That's how special I felt about this book. This book title really reflects on the content; HOW to let go and let God in the right way. Recommended to buy
Maisarah
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I would definitely will be re reading again in future time of difficulty, such a breather and easy to apply to life.
Fatini Zulkifli
Lovely content, lovely cover, lovely language. But, I hope the price could be cheaper so that the less fortunate (such as students) could afford it.
Amirah Jamilin
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am always in love with a book where it sums up the religious and self help genre. I am inspired. What a lovely content.
Ieza
Aug 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
a book that can soothe your heart..
Faiz Azizan
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome book. Easy to read and bring (light eventho its hardcover and not too thick and have a lot of spacing). Its a book that even i didnt know i would need it. So refreshing and it speaks to me as a young person (considering Ustaz Mizi is a young ustaz too). Beautiful writing and every page is filled with good advices and narratives. ...more
Jannah
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: best-of-2019
Written with a non-confrontational tone. Sangat lembut, non-judgemental, acknowledge the hurt & difficulties & the bad side tapi always, slowly, tactfully reminds us back to forgiveness, mercy and to God.
Idk it sounds preachy the way i write this review. But it really is not. 100% would recommend
Nisa
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
I really enjoyed reading this book. It feels like a motivational book - one that you should grab when you hit your lows. An amazing read and I strongly recommend this book to everyone!
Misye
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
wow, this book really really good, i'd recommend it with my friends
SITI YUHANIS
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can never stop reading this book. It helps me snap out from my setbacks pretty much alot and in terms of healing myself, Ive found what Im looking for. ...more
Zu Y
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Spiritual healing n motivation.
Great book
Fateha Ar
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I didn't know going in about the author's background and the fact that The Art of Letting God is actually one of his signature workshops for Safinah Institute. So i was confused at first because the topics discussed and where the book was going seemed jumbled up to me. After that knowledge, I ease into reading this book in just a day. I like how the author writes. It feels like talking to a friend in a cosy coffee shop sipping a cup of coffee 😃

The essence of this book is about learning to let go
Alaska_ Syafiqah
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really love this book. The whole content is just what all people need.

I admired his writings, and i also love the analogies that he used in writing some contents. It was truly genius and an eye opener.

I put a lot of taggings in his book 😂😂😂
Cuz i love all the words, its what i needed to hear now. Whenever i feel down, or unworthy, i turned back to those pages.

This book is full of comfort to me. Especially when now im dealing with toxic surroundings.
It gives me strength, comfort and making
Hanie Noorhelmee
Apr 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was a big time hit and still in the bestseller ranks. Centres on discussion of faith and strengthening your belief in Gods will especially when life didnt go as you planned. About surrendering, moving forward, forgiving, and healing author did a very good job in giving analogy but it would be great if he can discuss further in depth. For me this kind of in depth discussion is what sets aside between zen self-help kind of books and Islamic reference. Definitely going to circulate ...more
Aliaa
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
From a simple Quran verse "Is Allah not enough for His servant?" as the opening, until the ending words "Let go, let God, and surrender all your broken pieces to Him, one prayer at a time." this book, in my opinion, is really relatable to all of us in our daily life.

There are things that we never bother or too bothered of why it is like that, or why is it like this but this book reminds us a lot of times that everything that happened is the process of moulding us to be stronger, with Allah's
Dk Siti
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I read this book on my flight to Singapore, on a strong hunch, I bought this book knowing I was already meant to board my plane but it was one if the best books Ive read in my life. It has changed my perspective of life. I felt as though God was speaking to me when I read this book, it was so good, I did not wanted it to end. It has taught me and reminded me so much of what I didnt know and what I had forgotten. It was simple and straightforward. Highly recommend this book! ...more
Anis Suraya
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: self-development
The premise of the book is putting your faith in God's plan. i think this book can also be read by non-muslims because it's technically a motivational book,not specifically Islamic.

This book is good because it touches on the topic of faith forgiveness and moving on and it's not that frequent that I get to read these kind of topics. Ustaz Mizi is an expert in these topics so, if you're not reading his books, you're definitely missing out !
Syarafina
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another book that inspired me to read more books after motivational moments by mufti menk. This book that fills with all the thoughts and motivations to keep you going forward to let go and to let allah decide whats best for you when you have tried your hardest ,when you are at your lowest point or when you can no longer see past anything in your life . Recommended book for all ,worth the read
T Qistina
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just loved how he elaborates on the concept of surrendering & forgiveness. Its two different things that you need to master so that you can attain peace in your mind. Managed to finish it within 2 days, recommended for those whos in need of good motivational and spiritual yet not too heavy!
Elephas
Feb 16, 2020 rated it liked it
Its a good read. Many examples are relevant especially to Singapore context and It always reminds Us that we need to be the one who wants and put in effort to see some changes or development in something. The ingredients for what we want may actually have been within us.

• Being A Quran Tag Girl
  • Rough Diamond
  • Letters to a Young Muslim
  • Unshakeable: How to be Confident When You're Nervous
  • How Are You?
  • Karma (Sekuel Novel Stigma)
  • Terusir
Muhammad Tarmizi Bin Abdul Wahid is the CEO of Safinah Institute, an Islamic education centre which was started in Singapore in 2009. It conducts Islamic courses in English for all age groups engaging the students with questions, sharings and discussions.

Safinah also conducts camps for teens and children as well as spiritual retreats for adults on a regular basis which are led by Tarmizi.

He is a