Start by marking “Betrayed (Raven Daughter #2)” as Want to Read:
Betrayed (Raven Daughter #2)

Betrayed

(Raven Daughter #2)

Sometimes the actions are worth the consequences.

I was never supposed to go to the Between. I was never supposed to fall in love with Caius. And yet, I’ve done both. Since stepping through that portal, I’ve done a lot of things I never thought I would.

Like coming face-to-face with a god. Or encountering the one person in all the worlds I didn’t want to meet. Or having
Published October 13th 2017 by Black Feather

To ask other readers questions about Betrayed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Betrayed

Start your review of Betrayed (Raven Daughter #2)
Sophie Moss
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: young-adult
The second Raven’s Daughter book was just as exciting as the first! I loved the development of the relationship between Jo and Caius. As with all of A.D. Trosper’s books, the world building was fantastic. I loved the introduction of Nyx. Definitely a great character and I hope she plays a bigger part in the next book. The ending of the book was the best part. I won’t post any spoilers, but I’ll just say I was really happy with the way things came together. Can’t wait for the third book in the ...more
Stacy Bennett
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You won't feel Betrayed by this book, it delivers. (See there, I did it again)

You really should read Unveiled first and I will attempt to avoid spoilers. That said, I wholeheartedly recommend these books to anyone who enjoys a paranormal romance that has heart, a wonderful cast of characters and a good plot.

Snarky Jo and arrogant Caius are back, and I love them more with every page. As Jo comes to grips with the realities of her world, a world wherein her most trustworthy ally is a high-ranking
Stephanie Barr
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Our characters are at least as charming in Betrayed as they were in Unveiled and this one ends a little less precipitously, but still with plenty of room for the continuing story.

I couldn't help but be interested and found myself reading the book at every free opportunity so that's always a good sign. I found myself in charity with our main characters and invested in their struggles, which is about as high a compliment as I can give.
DENICE
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
THE JOURNEY CONTINUES

This is book 2 of the Raven Daughter series. Caius and Josephine, Jo, have been through near death experiences and are continuing their journey to save the Lost souls that are disappearing as soon as a person dies. Their journey is one of epic proportions as it is affirmed that Jo is the prophecy mentioned by Moragan. This is another cliff-hanger.
Tom Sartwell
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Introspection

So far this series has been highly entertaining, fun and, at times, thought provoking. It has caused me to examine some of my deeply held beliefs. A very good thing to do periodically.
vicky Hollers
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

Totally awesome can't wait for the next one. It was so great I could not stop ready until the end.
Andrea Renken
Where is book 3??? I enjoyed both books 1 and 2 but don’t put them out without having the next book ready to go. It is hard to get into a series when you have to wait years to get the next one
Joa
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Great story, very interesting cannot wait for the next installment! Really like Caius thoughts at the end of each chapter.
Alyssa Boyd
Cierra
Dec 23, 2018
Kimberly A.Ledesma
Dec 26, 2018
Writer, mother, ruler of the world inside my head.

I live on the plains of west central Kansas with my husband and three children. We raise a large vegetable garden every year, spoil our dairy goats, and keep chickens. In between canning, cooking, and animal care, I love to game with my kids and explore the fictional worlds and people that take up space in my head.

You can find out more about me

Raven Daughter (2 books)
  • Unveiled (Raven Daughter #1)