Start by marking “Digital Slave (Hacked Investigations, #4)” as Want to Read:
Digital Slave (Hacked Investigations, #4)

Digital Slave

(Hacked Investigations #4)

Hannah and Ian face a drugged gang of werewolves forced into working for MAX Home Security while one of their many enemies is hell-bent on revenge. Things get worse when Ian is kidnapped by the werewolves and taken to a secret facility. Hannah will have to use all her resources to find him after someone from upper management stumbles upon Ian’s innate gift of technomancy. ...more
Kindle Edition
Published August 17th 2017 by Kissa Press LLC (first published April 4th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Digital Slave, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Digital Slave

Start your review of Digital Slave (Hacked Investigations, #4)
Katherine Horvath
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Digital Slave: Love this continuation of the story and the characters are fantastic. I love Bernard he is such a trip. I love the suspense of what's going to happen in the story and what the Werewolves are going to do. These stories keep you wondering what will be next. Sarah Makela really does a great job of the stories.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book"
Cherri-Anne
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You need to stay safe. 5 GOLD GNOMES

I can’t. I have to find him. Who knows what they’re doing to him? How would they get out of this? If Hannah can't find Ian soon, he'll be lost to her forever as a digital slave... WOW!! TECH about one helluva fantastic story & ending to the series!! COMPLETELY captivated me and blew me away with just how much I loved it!! I have to say that this book was the most intense & nerve-wracking of all of them, but then that is to be expected as it is the ending to it
Cindy Caron
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sarah has once again outdone herself with what appears to be the conclusion of the Hacked Investigations series. This fast paced, intrigue-packed, story of a young couple who seem to be able to find trouble without looking, and their race to finally get rid of the corruption-riddled company of MAX home security, will leave you spinning as they find themselves once again in situations way beyond their control. And lets not forget the ever-vulgar gnome, Bernard, and his antics that at times, they' ...more
Kim
Aug 23, 2017 rated it liked it
Alright! I admit that I read this series because of Bernard!! In Digital Slave, Bernard was an entirely different gnome. Even tho he's a maniac, he showed an entirely different side to himself. I'm still trying to decide if that is a good thing or not.

The story starts off right into the action of Ian being kidnapped. It gets more intense from that point. I was a bit shocked at how Ian is treated and felt a little unrealistic in how he just seemed to bounce back from it with no real mention of t
Pam Louis
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
YES I have been waiting for this book! It's book 4 of the hacked investigations. I love it
Hannah is human and runs the Hacked investigation company with Ian who is a tech mage and Bernard who is a gnome. Their up against werewolfs sent by MAX home security but don't let the name fool you they are evil.
I love the action in this story. Fantastic characters and one crazy gnome! I just couldn't put it down and it had me at the edge of my seat wow. Don't miss it
Voluntarily reviewed a copy and I hon
Sarah Boniface-Zeeb
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Spoiler alert:

This is wraps up the series perfectly. I feel horrible for Ian though, it was like ripping out a piece of someone's soul. Hannah kept it together pretty well with Ian missing and what was happening to hom. Bernard was at his best and absolutely hilarious throught the story. He was finally nice to Hannah too. I felt like it was a victory. Lol! In the end the big bad company fell and they got a vacation.
Lory
Aug 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
This fast paced action and suspense story filled with plenty of intrigue. Sure to have you hooked from beginning to end. Loved to see that Bernard is still up to his shenanigans. Overall a enjoyable and entertaining read. I voluntarily read and review this ARC no minority compensation was received the opinions I have expressed are my own.
Karen Shortridge
Sep 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hannah has to find Ian otherwise he will be turned into a digital slave... this is certainly one heck of an ending to the series. As well as getting to see more of Bernard and his powers but most of all you realise he does care too. This series has an intriguing storyline with great characters, amazing technology, as well as romance, paranormal magic and much more for you.
Laure
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hannah and Ian are just days away from testifying in court, and hopefully, bring down MAX and it's high ranking executives. Unfortunately, MAX sends goons to kidnap Ian. It will be up to Hannah and Bernard to rescue Ian. Wow, this is a sexy, exciting, funny and suspenseful conclusion to the Hacked Investigation series. Fantastic read!

I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book.
Vickie Raynor
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great finale to a series that has felt like home. I'd grown so used to the characters that it was a treat each time I revisited them. Bernard is ever the horny, tough guy. I love him! Ian and Hannah never got old. Their crazy adventures always take me on a high tach suspense chase and this was no different, but always time for hot sex. Book gifted to me.
Mary Boehm
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hannah rescues Ian from doctors in Max since the bad wolves took him. Goal was to show Max in a good light instead of bad, goal defeated.
Linda Dossett
Aug 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
I think this is the last in this series. Finally, Bernard had purpose other than irritation. I guess it all worked out in the end, although there were i thought unresolved. Good read
Rogers
Sep 14, 2015
Rhonda Hensley
Awesome book a very good sequel to the Hacked Investigation series.. This book gives you werewolves, secret facilities, kidnapping and Not everyone loves a grumpy gnome..but he sure adds excitement to this series. It takes all Hannah can do to find Ian before its to late. This book should on your TBR list if you haven't read it. Its definitely worth the read. I'm hoping there are more in this series.
Sherry
Stacey Smith
May 22, 2014
Dora Balfour-lyda
May 26, 2014
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Sarah Mäkelä loves her fiction dark, magical, and passionate. She is a paranormal romance author, but she's written all over the romance spectrum with cyberpunk, sci-fi, fantasy, urban fantasy... even a sweet contemporary romance!

A life-long paranormal fan, she still sleeps with a night light. In her spare time, she reads sexy books, watches scary mo

Hacked Investigations (4 books)
  • Techno Crazed (Hacked Investigations, #1)
  • Savage Bytes (Hacked Investigations, #2)
  • Blacklist Rogue (Hacked Investigations, #3)

News & Interviews