Start by marking “Hidden Enemies” as Want to Read:

Hidden Enemies

If Tayler Kline’s father was the king of the hotel chain business, then she was the princess. From the time she was born, she had been groomed to work for her father, and one day take over his dynasty.

Tayler had never questioned her predetermined life plans. Not until an explosion rips through Kline Industries offices, and during her escape from the explosion two men try
Published September 12th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Hidden Enemies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hidden Enemies

Poppy Reads
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
Holy Shiitake Mushrooms I am in love with a fictional character! Like 100% head over heels, shout from the roof tops love! Ahhh Calvin... le sigh!

Ok...

Hidden Enemies is by far my Favorite of Andrea Bills' books. It has a little bit of everything. It's chock full if suspense with just enough comedy to keep things lively and did I mention Calvin? Holy alpha hotness, and you know what that means... delicious steamyness.

This books grabs you and pulls you in from page one. The mystery and the buddin
Jennifer Richey
Holy mess taylers story

Yay we get taylers story Ava’s bff!! We met Ava in hidden agendas we get to see updates about her in this book as well but we get sassy tayler and boy do I love her!! There’s so much action pack drama in this book I couldn’t set it down one time and a hot body guard named Calvin and those two are so cute together! Loved it and can’t wait to read more from this amazing author!
Lisa Roberts
Feb 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a good read. Who wouldn’t want Calvin as their bodyguard. I really enjoyed Calvin and Taylor’s story and what they go through and still end up together
NhaughtyV says Damn the Zon Save the Reviews
Hidden Enemies by Andrea Bills is a fun smexxy friends to lovers romantic suspense story that I highly recommend!
Edna Staples
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hidden Enemies is another perfect story. Author Andrea Bills has really improved alot on her writing style. This Author has made a fan in me for sureand I will stand be side her too.
Hidden Enemies I feell that the Author could have added some important information about the characters such as how tall they are, what color hair they have and so on.
But when trying to pick the one character that you truly like and I for me I picked one that kinda spoke to me though this book and that character is
Laura Rossi
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is a page turner. Fast paced romantic suspense, you will love the story line but most importantly the characters.
Now what works for me are the characters in every book. I need to feel something for them and Tayler is my favourite female character so far (I am sorry Ava- she's from another book by Andrea Bills- but Tayler is a Brat and she is fantastic).
The chemistry was palpable between her and Calvin (who in my mind resembles David Beckham lol).
Great action and suspense, plenty of hot
JustCin
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great action packed story! This story of Calvin and Tayler is full of adventure, danger, laughs, and love. Andrea has written a great story here – this one will grab you from the start and keep you engaged the entire book! Tayler’s life has been turned upside down and Calvin will stop at nothing to keep her protected! I love the back and forth between the two characters – Tayler being a sassy rebellious but kind hearted woman and Calvin a fiercely protective and sweet man. Love a good romantic s ...more
J. Lee
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh Calvin Calvin Calvin!!!

I feel in love with Tayler in Hidden Agenda. The girl cracks me up so the opening line had me hooked. I love that this story starts out with nonstop action. Calvin is every hot badass needs to be and more. The love story was relatable with just enough steamy scenes. It made me laugh and cry. It also made my heart stop a couple of times. I can't wait for more from this series. My hats off to you Ms. Bills.
Emily Cavender
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing story! I fell in love with the characters along their journey and could really feel the way their relationship developed. I didn’t feel like I was just reading a book. I was listening to someone’s life and watching them find how to love in such a suspenseful way! Wonderful!
*I was given an advanced copy in exchange for my honest review*
Madison Ryan
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
2nd book did not disappoint!!

One clicked this book as soon as I got done reading the first in the series and I am so glad I did! Andrea does a fantastic job of keeping the reader so engrossed that you just want to know who's behind everything. Steamy and suspenseful, what more could a girl or guy want ;).
scott
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great story from this author. All of the adventures Tayler and poor Calvin get into are romantic, suspenseful and scary at times. You must read the first book, Hidden Agendas, to completely understand Taylers action packed life. Sit in a comfortable chair, get a drink and read this book, very enjoyable!
Melissa
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh yes....this one is just as great as the first one!!! Tayler and Calvin are hot as hell and keep the sexual tension at an all time high. I want my own Calvin now. Andrea is amazing with her plot twists and surprises. Can't wait to read more from her!!
Rose Anna
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an excellent book and a terrific, talented author.
Heather McDougle
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was such a fun story. Romance and suspense make for a great time! Great work as usual Andrea!
Michelle Hanover
What a ride!

Andrea Bills writes great characters and takes them on a trip you won't forget going on worth them. There is never a drop in the action.
Amanda Williams
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Full of action and I particularly loved the relationship between Tayler and Calvin
Clare
Sep 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is my first book to have read by this author and I must say that I was highly impressed by the quality of the the writing and the plotline of the story. The story itself has so much much more than you would normally get from a romantic suspense, it has a hot hero that is not only the love interest of Tayler, but he is also the bodyguard that is hired by her father to protect her from any threats due to his business dealings. Calvin is a great character that takes no nonsense from Tayler and ...more
Sheri Bills
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow. What a great book. Can’t believe Andrea Bills topped Hardwired. This is a continuance of Hardwired. Must read both books. Ready to read the third book in this series. You get to know Dean in the first book. It’s fun to see the twists and turns that the author writes in. The Forgotten Ones is a excellent mystery/love story. Keeps you on your toes to who the killer is and is Dean and Caitlin safe. Must read!
Linda Buzard-Moffitt
Hidden Enemies

I wanted to read this book after meeting Tayler in Hidden Agendas. I'm so glad that I bought a copy, it was a fun and interesting story. I read it in one setting because it kept my attention and I couldn't stop reading it.
Colleen
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Suspense and sexual chemistry two of my favorite things. Andrea Bills penned a story that combined both beautifully. We meet Tayler and Calvin in Hidden Agendas. Now in Hidden Enemies we are taken on the run with these two as they try to discover who is trying to kill Tayler.

The push and pull. The banter. The smirk that I can clearly picture in my mind that Calvin gives Tayler. Oh and don’t get me started steam that comes off the page when they finally give in. Come and get it!

Shannon McFadden
Tracy Dickson
Nov 05, 2017
Maegan
Jan 03, 2018
Andrea spends her time while she's not dreaming up friends and villains alike chasing after her two kids and husband at their home in rural West Virginia.
Her guilty pleasures include Reese Cups and reading most of the night.