Start by marking “Bloodlines (Sin City Outlaws, #5)” as Want to Read:
Bloodlines (Sin City Outlaws, #5)

Bloodlines

(Sin City Outlaws #5)

4.33  ·  Rating details ·  377 Ratings  ·  99 Reviews
I’m Mac, the Intel guy of the Sin City Outlaws motorcycle club. When it comes to technology, there’s no reading between the lines or emotions to decipher. I prefer two interactions with people. I either fuck them or kill them. There’s no confusion between a woman gasping when I thrust into her, or someone gasping for their last breath of air while I squeeze their neck.
Then
400 pages
Published by M.N. Forgy, LLC (first published April 18th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Bloodlines, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bloodlines

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
It has been so long, too long, since I’ve read a motorcycle/outlaw gang book. And for the life of me, I don’t know why. I forget how much I love the thrill of reading these. And to boot, a new to be author that I have simply fell in love with her writing style.

In the beginning of the book, we’re introduced to Simone, she’s determined to not be told what to do, ever. She is not about to be set up in an arranged marriage with someone she despises. Oh hell no. She will do anything not to be forced
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
DXjTJgNVQAAbVkC
⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2 STARS
ARC BOOK REVIEW
Release Date-18/4/2018

So this I found was a tale of two halves the first third of this story being so-so for me.
I still ultimately enjoyed the start of this but there was nothing initially that made me exclaim wow. Then the second two-thirds gobsmacked me it was absolutely bloody amazing and I was unable to put Bloodlines down so hooked was I.
For me, this story came into its own when Simone meets Mac and these two misfits lives start to intertwine wrapping around each
Renee
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book from the publisher/editor to review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

Bloodlines is the fifth book in the Sin City Outlaws Series from M.N. Forgy. It can be read as a standalone.

I am Mac, the intel guy of the Sin City Outlaws motorcycle club. When it comes to technology, there's no reading between the lines or emotions to decipher. I prefer two interactions with people. I either mess around with them or kill them. There is no confusion between a woman gasping when I th
Nadine Bookaholic
Apr 04, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: giveaway-entered
Check out this great giveaway the author is having to celebrate the release of Bloodlines
Heather Pollock
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Bloodlines is calculating blistering Inferno of brokenness!
One that will hijack your mind, cage you in by it’s splintering depth of soulfulness.
Just like an explosive bomb of fate, of demise, rattling your scene’s!
Then boom!!!
You're lost in it all the fire and fury!
Rebecca
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Readers who are familiar with M.N. Forgy’s Sin City Outlaws series know Mac as the Intel Guy - the one who uses illegal means to gather information as well as put information on lockdown so that the club’s business dealings aren't used against them. Mac has minimal interactions with people; in fact, his only association with people, outside the MC, are the women he fucks and the men he kills, and that’s the way Mac likes it because being a loner works for him…until Simone Ray enters his world an ...more
Tania  Desired Reads Bookblog
Bloodlines is the 5th installment of Sin City Outlaws and can be read as a standalone.

This is Mac's and Simone's book, they take us on a journey that we'll never forget.

Both have had tough upbringings, which leads them to where they both are now.
On one rebellious night out Simone meets Gatz and Kane.
What happens on that night will impact her life forever.

Mac is put in charge of keeping Simone safe, at first he's an arrogant prick until he realizes that she's not what he expected her to be.
Sim
ANB kc
Shelves: keanna
Let me start off by saying I simply adore MN Forgy. Her Devil's Dust MC got me hooked on MC books. Then there's Zeek DeLuca, the Sin City Outlaws president. I love him, he's my favorite.. that is, until Mac.

Bloodlines is Forgy's best book yet!!! Mac and Simone both had some crazy childhoods. Her meeting Gatz and Kane.. perfect. Simone and Mac bickering was humorous at times. He finally found someone he could open up to. Fate brought them together and they couldn't be more perfect for each other.
Naughty Mom Story Time
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
I was glued to the pages the moment I started this. Another great story for the Sin City Outlaws series.

Mac and Simone’s story was filled with heat, sexual tension and danger. I just couldn’t put it down.

Full review to follow
Bookgasms Book Blog
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
OMG this story was amazing. The minute I read the blurb to Bloodlines I knew I had to read it. An MC Hacker hero and a pregnant heroine? Yes please! I loved this story! It was sexy, real, gritty and just filled with the MC craziness that I love. I loved Mac and Simone and thought their story was fantastic!

While Bloodlines is the fifth book in the Sin City Outlaws series, this novel is a complete standalone. This is actually my first M.N. Forgy novel but definitely not my last. I was so hooked on
Heather C
Apr 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, april-2018
Bloodlines might just be my new favorite in the Sin City Outlaw Series. Mac and Simone tugged at my heartstrings and made me fall in love with them.

From a very young age, Simon was told that she would be married off to Veer. A very cold an calculating man who only wants her for her bloodline. Trying to take matters into her own hands, she ends up pregnant and in hiding.

Mac's the tech guy for the Sin City Outlaws but don't let that fool you. He's just has hardcore as the rest of them. When Zeek
Melissa
Shelves: dark-romance
Mac’s Books is Here!!!! Simone is in hiding. After finding out her parents are forcing her into an arranged marriage she decides to do something reckless thinking it will dissolve the arrangement. How wrong she was! Scared and pregnant, she flees to the devils dust MC for hoping they’ll help but when someone is murdered she is sent to the Sin City Outlaws MC where Mac, MC’s hacker/Tech guy, is tasked to babysit her until they can figure out what’s happening. Mac is a loner and not in the mood to ...more
The Smutbrarians
Panty Scorching 4
Overall Rating 5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Lindsey

Mac and Simone won me over big time. They had a slow burn type of relationship and when it took off...hot damn! I loved their story. And Mac...omg. Swooo
Lindsey King
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Angst 4
Tears 2
Value 5
Storyline 5
Panty Scorching 4
Overall Rating 5

Forgy does it again!!! She takes me on a journey with her words and doesn’t let go until she’s finished ripping my heart out and putting it back together. There’s something to be said about her biker books...... they are effin amazing!

Mac and Simone won me over big time. They had a slow burn type of relationship and when it took off..... hot damn! I loved their story. And Mac...... omg. Swooooonnnnn!

Forgy you get it girl! I loved
Britt Red Hatter Book Blog
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m gonna need a moment. I’m still trying to put myself back together after being hit with all the awesome that is Bloodlines. This book took me on one heck of a ride. Bloodlines shattered me, made me gasp, had me biting my nails, made me fall totally and completely in love. This is the kind of book that hooks you on the very first page and takes you on a roller coaster of emotion that you never want to get off of.

Every one of these characters is incredible, from Simone who has much more streng
Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~
description

Bloodlines is the fifth novel in the Sin City Outlaws series. This time its computer whiz, Mac's turn to find love!

Throughout the Sin City Outlaws series M.N. Forgy has taken rough ass males (and some females) with a distraught past and found a way to make her readers fall in love with each and every one...yes...even Machete. For me, It was hard to choose a favorite...until now!

I knew from the start of Mac's story that this story...his story..was going to be my favorite, and it was. Mac's backgr
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
Commercial Photography

Book Review: 4,5 Stars

It is time for Mac to have his HEA!!! And I loved it!!

Mac and Simone’s story is full of action, family drama, a rebel daughter, club business, the tech biker and one new enemy for the Sin City Outlaws.

Before I start reviewing, I gotta point out that this book 100% standalone. I was afraid how MN Forgy would make it so, but she did and despite this book is linked to the previous titles of the series, Bloodlines can be read without them and you’ll follow the story perfec
Terri Turner
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
M.N. Forgy continues this explosive Sin City series in her usual epic manner with this fantastic read. A ride with the outlaws is never a smooth one, expect fireworks, guns blazing, broken hearts, and an emotional ride you won't want to look away from. Ms Forgy certainly has a way with words that will enthral you and hold your attention right from the first to the last page.

This is Mac and Simone's story and starts off on a slow burn but soon ignites into a raging inferno in more ways than one.
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog

Sarah Dale
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is book 5 in the Sin City Outlaws Series and I think this is one of my favourites.

Considering the way this books starts off at the beginning with a seriously hot and steamy threesome I really loved the slow build of this MC romance. Mac was totally swoon-worthy!

Mac is the technical guru for the MC and Simone is the daughter of a well known crime family. After losing her virginity to try to escape the arranged marriage her parents have set up for her with a rival family, she has ended up pr
Lynn Reynolds
Apr 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
This book starts off showing that not everyone has a happy childhood. I found myself being torn in two different directions. Not sure which way my mind was supposed to go. But that makes for a good mystery. And I’m terrible at figuring those things out, I’ll just play Follow the Leader and see where our author plans to take me.

Simone Ray is one that must pay for the sins of the past. But is the cost too much? She also wants to be in control of her life. Mac has grown up to be a part of an MC – i
Johnnie-Marie Howard
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: r2r
This story was WOW, nothing I have ever read by MN was this amazing. I was lost for words once I was done. Entertaining is one word to describe this story with the back and forth banter the characters and the different events that take place leave your head spinning. Wow was this one twisted but almost like a good twisted, one that I have never read before anywhere ever. It's a Tear-jerker, Action-packed, Page-turner of a story and it only gets better. The more and more you turn the page the mor ...more
michelle Shelly
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent!

Within the first 23 percent it went from extremely hot to me in tears. If that’s not the makings of a great read I don’t know what it. I’ve loved these Sin City Outlaws and they all make an appearance in this book.

This is Mac’s book, he’s so much more then a computer geek. He’s fierce, loyal and had a terrible childhood. When he’s summoned in to baby sit a pregnant woman he gets way more than he ever thought possible.

When the time comes for Simone to enter a marriage she doesn’t want
Keanna Hudson
Shelves: mc

Cali Gals
Apr 28, 2018 rated it liked it
You definitely get the MC flavor with this book. Simone and Mac’s story take you for a ride with dark elements and a racy backstory. Some open mindedness is required. My questions with this book occur in the details of some of its telling. Certain aspects weren’t believable and distracted from the parts I loved. This book has a lot of intensity with some naughty to spice things up. I didn’t hate this read and admire the intent of this author but not one of my favorites. To each his own I guess.
Teresa Lara
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series.Can never get enough. Mac and Simones forbidden arrangement rocked my world.Very entertaining from start to finish.Need the next book now.
Maria Angie Mendoza
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Edgy, gritty, and intense, this fast paced read was full of exciting twisted moments. In true MN Forgy style, this Outlaw MC read is full of unexpected twists that had my jaw dropping with a Holy Mother of Dragons moment. There was enough suspense and angst, I was totally absorbed. This is Simone and Mac’d story.

The title Bloodline is significant for a reason.

Finding out why makes this read worthwhile. The characters were likable and the banter between Simone and Mac was on point and sharp.
Thei
Bel Burgess
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was ok
She’s running from her past and also pregnant, the result of a one night stand with two bikers.
He’s ordered to protect her, the mother of his fallen brother’s unborn child.
It was short term.
It was only until the baby was born.
It wasn’t supposed to go down this way.
They weren’t supposed to fall in love.

In all honesty, I’m extremely disappointed in everything about this story. I’ve seen some of the raving reviews so it’s clear I’m in the minority here. Unfortunately, the issues I had with Mac a
Feel The Book
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recensione a cura di NoOne per Feel the Book

Ho scoperto M.N. Forgy come autrice grazie ai suoi “Sin City Outlaws”, e libro dopo libro non sono più in grado di dire quale sia il mio preferito. Amo tutti i protagonisti di questa serie, i loro lati oscuri: sono biker che continuano a vivere completamente al di fuori delle regole, a essere i cattivi della situazione, anche dopo aver incontrato le loro donne. Nel loro mondo, nel bene e nel male, tutto continua a ruotare intorno a Zeek, il loro Presid
Cinzia
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I found out M.N. Forgy as author thanks to her Sin City Outlaws, and book after book I really don’t know anymore which one is my favorite. I love all the characters of this series, their dark sides, these bikers who continue to live with their own rules, being the bad guys of the situation, even after meeting their women. They live in a world where, for better or worse, everything keeps turning around Zeek, their President and their MC. They know how to be ruthless towards their enemies, without ...more
M.N. Forgy was raised in Missouri where she still lives with her family. She's a soccer mom by day and a saucy writer by night. M.N. Forgy started writing at a young age but never took it seriously until years later, as a stay-at-home mom, she opened her laptop and started writing again. As a role model for her children, she felt she couldn't live with the "what if" anymore and finally took a chan ...more

Sin City Outlaws (5 books)
  • Reign (Sin City Outlaws, #1)
  • Mercy (Sin City Outlaws, #2)
  • Retaliate (Sin City Outlaws, #3)
  • Illicit (Sin City Outlaws, #4)
“I was with two men that night, Mom! The baby could be either of theirs!” 0 likes