Start by marking “Under Pressure (Dossier, #3)” as Want to Read:
Under Pressure (Dossier, #3)

Under Pressure (Dossier #3)

4.12  ·  Rating details ·  41 Ratings  ·  30 Reviews
Veterinarian, Reese Scott can’t believe it when her dossier contains vouchers to Mexico to go cage diving with sharks. And when not being intimidated by sea creatures, she’s supposed to be having hot monkey sex with a stranger. So why would her best friend Cole Rayburn be involved in her adventure?

Except when Cole takes his shirt off, and she sees he’s filled out in all t
ebook
Published September 4th 2017 by Entangled Publishing LLC (Scorched)

To ask other readers questions about Under Pressure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Under Pressure

Carol [Goodreads Addict]

Under Pressure is book three in the Dossier series by Cathryn Fox. After reading the second book in this series, I have been looking forward to seeing who gets to go on their adventure next, and it’s Reese’s turn!

Reese Scott is a veterinarian and is also nursing a broken heart from a broken engagement. Her name came up for the next adventure vacation. She is being sent to Mexico. Along with an assortment of excursions, she is scheduled to go cage diving with the sharks. She is also supposed to h
Mindy Lou's Book Reviews
Aug 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs, 2017
For a novellla, this had maximum impact. It's exactly what I look for when I need something in between longer reads. The author did a fantastic job of relaying a lifetime connection between these main characters in one moment of time. The connection and the heat is felt and you don't question why these friends didn't become lovers sooner. That it was just a matter of the right time for these two. This was a great shortie! ARC provided by NetGalley.
Kimberly
Sep 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
My review cross-posted from Wit and Sin

Under Pressure is a fast-paced, seriously hot friends-to-lovers romance. As that is one of my favorite romance tropes, I was eager to dive into Reese and Cole’s story. Author Cathryn Fox did not disappoint – Under Pressure was the perfect mix of sweetness and spice.

Reese and Cole have been best friends for years, but each is too fearful of damaging their friendship to let on how much they want the other. An adventure-filled vacation is just the push t
Ayekah
Aug 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm loving this Dossier series from Cathryn. She writes some serious steam as it is and this little books are jammed back with it along with great storylines.
The premise of the series which was actually Harpers idea but they all agreed, to throw their names into a pile and everyone picks a name. The person sends whoever they have picked on a trip or some type of adventure that suits them to a T, with the qualification that they have "Epic" sex while on their trip.
This book is about Cole and Ree
Isha Coleman
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Under Pressure (Dossier) by Cathryn Fox
Cathryn Fox does not do tame.  Her stories are naughty, shocking and intense. Under Pressure is not afraid to pack on the seduction. Reese and Cole are a lesson in adventure just waiting to be explored.  Dangerous liaisons are around every corner. Get ready for the thrill of a lifetime.
Danielle from Short and Sassy
Aug 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love a good friends turned to lovers story. This was one of the better ones I have read! Reese Scott and Cole Rayburn have been friends forever. They never looked at each other "that way". Now they are on vacation together in Mexico and everything is out the window. There is only so long you can hide your feelings for another person before you can't hide them anymore.

This was a short story, made me wish it was longer because I loved the chemistry between Reese and Cole!!
Bec - Book Magic: Under a spell with every page Reviews

Reese Scott is determined to have the adventure of a lifetime in Africa including finding a stranger to have hot monkey sex with. However, when she discovers her best friend, Cole Rayburn, is along for the ride she finds her plan changing. Instead, she's going to seduce him. Will Reese be able to convince Cole to give happy ever after a chance or will their fear of losing their friendship keep them apart?

Although I haven't read the first two books of this series, I found this could easily be re
Char Sowers
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Under Pressure" is a fun, super sexy Friends-to-Lovers romance in Cathryn Fox's Dossier series. In general the Dossier series is Ultra Steamy and they get hotter with each book. This third installment features an Adventure guide Hero and a easily scared veterinarian Heroine. Reese and her friends made a New Years Resolution to be daring with their sex lives. Each girl drew a name and must plan a birthday adventure with sexy potential for their 'chosen' friend. Reese's adventure begins with a ca ...more
Kristie
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Under Pressure
By: Cathryn Fox

⭐⭐⭐⭐.5 Review by Kristie K

A friends to lovers romance so deliciously seductive and sweet, Cathryn Fox brings the heat in this Dossier novel…

The third installment of the steamy Dossier Series, Under Pressure follows Reese Scott on her adventure-filled, BFF-funded vacation to South Africa to swim with the sharks…literally. The only odd catch to this vacation, is that her unbelievably sexy best friend Cole Rayburn is along for the ride. Though Reese is thrilled to have
Kaitlyn
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cathryn Fox continues the thrilling and sexy adventures of a group of girlfriends in Under Pressure!

In book 3 of this series, we travel to South Africa to go cage diving with sharks, explore haunted caves along the cliffs of the Spookdraai Mountains, and even go to an endangered species ranch! All this adventure, to help Reese Scott learn how to be brave, take risks, live a little - and realize that her life long best friend Cole Rayburn is the perfect guy for her.

An adrenaline junkie by natur
Deborah Perry
Sep 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jd-read, amazon
Reese made a pact with her best friends that they send one another on an epic vacation for their twenty-fifth birthday.  The only requirement-epic sex! When Reese receives her dossier, it contains tickets to Mexico and adventure expeditions while there-including cage diving with sharks! Being a veterinarian, Reese loves all animals.  It's not a far stretch to think she would love an adventure to get up close with a great white. What she doesn't understand is why her forever best friend, Cole, is ...more
Carmella Siciliano
Sep 06, 2017 rated it liked it
I received a copy of this e-book and am voluntarily leaving an honest review.

This is a novella. Our main characters in this story are Reese and Cole. They have been friends since they were children. Reese has been given a trip to go shark cage diving in Mexico by one of her friends and who does she bring but her best friend Cole. Mind you, she just broke up with someone so her spirits are down. There are stipulations to this trip, she has to do something she would never do and she has to have ho
Rhonda Brant
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Under Pressure is book three in Cathryn Fox's Dossier series. This time it's Reese's turn for her secret adventure to happen, and it includes her best friend Cole. Both have deep feelings for each other that have been kept under the guise of them being best friends. Cole left New York and moved to Colorado when Reese was to marry Jared, but the engagement broke off, so Cole is back to share the adventure with her and hopefully more. This is classic Cathryn Fox, very quick story, full of hot stea ...more
Courtney  Hagel-Swinson
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love these Dossier novellas! Reese and Cole didn't disappoint at all and I love best friends to lovers stories when they're done right. For such a short book, I was so impressed with how well Reese and Cole's life long friendship is established. They had more chemistry than some couples I've read in 300 page books. You could totally feel the love and friendship between them. The sexy times were perfect, super sexy and sensual. This is the perfect no frills, get right to it story for when you'r ...more
Linda Rea
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When Reese gets picked to go on an adventure with her best friend Cole she feels pretty confident because Cole will always protect her. When they jump in the shark cage and she is scared to death Cole is right there, but when they go hiking and hang out in a haunted cave one thing leads to another and they make love. Reese has always loved Cole but for his sake she tells him she can protect herself but Cole loves her and he's pretty sure she loves him too but now he has to convince her. This sto ...more
Terry Moskowitz
Sep 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
It's Reese's turn for her dossier and she is not expecting to go to Mexico with her best friend Cole. She is really confused as why her person would send her to have hot sex with a stranger and have Cole there. Then again this could be exactly what she needs. Cole pushes her to do things she wouldn't normally do and maybe there is much sexual tension going on. Can they survive this trip and go their separate ways in the end or is it going to lead to something more?

I love this series the fact t
Lori
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cole Cole Cole!!! What a perfect man!!! He was caring, protective, hilarious, gentle, and wickedly hot. I loved him throughout this whole story. The friends to lovers theme was utter perfection in this book. I adored the nicknames, the teasing, the knowing each other better than anyone, their cute pasts together. This novella was jam packed with a great little story. Major swooning for Cole! Reece was pretty great too, trying to step outside her comfort zones. But Cole truly captured my heart in ...more
Richelle Zirkle
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was an exceptionally quick read. Reese is swearing off relationships after her engagement to Jared is broken. Cole is her best friend. He escaped to Colorado so he didn't have to see Reese and Jared packing in the PDA. Now that neither of them are in a relationship and Reese's Dossier has sent them on a vacation together, will they each admit to their true feelings for one another? This stand alone HEA is sure to appeal to fans of friends to lovers romances.

I received an ARC in exchange for
Katrina Berry
Aug 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Under Pressure by Cathryn Fox is Book 3 of the Dossier Series. While this book is part of a series, it can be read as a standalone.

This is Cole and Reese’s story. Best friends since childhood they share everything...with the exception that the both of them have kept it under wraps that they’ve been secretly in love with the other since way back when. Now together on an adventure boundaries are going to be pushed...supa hawt peeps.

Please note that an ARC was generously provided in exchange for
Laurie Beemer
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cathyrn Fox has another winner on her hands. I love the relationship between Reese and Cole, Sexy, sweet, and hot are just a few words to describe this book. Some of the scenes that the author wrote about may the chemistry between the two sound so sexy and romantic. The author does such a great job describing Cole, you cannot help but cheer for him and maybe wish you were Reese. Thank you NetGalley and Cathryn Fox for allowing me to read and write a honest review of this book.
Bookfetish
One Foxy lady!

After recently discovering Cathryn Fox, I have become a bit of a Fox binge reader! This Foxy lady got me hooked on the Dossier series and now that that's done and dusted I am looking to start her Hands On series. Although Book 2 in the Dossier series was my personal favourite, the series as a whole was a satisfying, entertaining read.
Tami
Aug 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fox-cathryn
4.5

Obviously part of a series, but still very enjoyable even if you didn't read the rest of the series. It was a cute friends to lovers contemporary romance. Quite hot ;)

Tammy
Sep 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a fast-paced read with plenty of steam. Cole and Reese have been friends forever but when they go on a trip together to swim with sharks, attraction sparks. Great characters and a great story. A good read.
Chelon
Sep 03, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary, arc
Quick, sexy, best friend, HEA read. Everything happens fast due to the characters having a long previous history, so you don't get to really know the characters. There are a few steamy scenes, but most of the book the characters are inside their heads doing that constant yes no back and forth. I wish this was longer because I could like like the characters if they had some other interactions or something.

I was given an ARC for my honest review.
Ann (Fanni Ann)
Sep 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
I enjoyed this book, it's a friends to lovers story which can be quite clichéd but this was well written and you could see the attraction between Reece and Cole

I received an advanced copy from Netgalley and I voluntarily leave my own opinion
Laura Hannaway
Aug 24, 2017 rated it liked it
Sweet friends to lovers story.

*ARC provided by NetGalley and the publisher in return for an honest review *
Tracie Runge
Sep 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgally
4.5 Stars Under Pressure is book three in the Dossier series. Reese and Cole are great characters and with its great suck you in storyline this is a must read for lovers of this genre.
Jin
Sep 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley, 2017
Friends to Lovers...
Reese was suppose to experience time of her life in Mexico by shark cage diving, hiking and other outdoor activities after brake up from her fiance. What she didn’t expect to see was her childhood friend Cole who thrives on outdoor activities.
They have been great friends but never crossed that line and now they are thrown in together in this adventure and they will find out if they will become adventure fling or more.
It was short and sweet. This was first series for me but
Karen
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have thoroughly enjoyed this whole series so far but I must say Under Pressure is my favorite!
There's just something about a good friends to Lovers story that I love. Add to that the smoking hot scenes that Ms Fox delivers and you have an awesome read!!!
Andrea
Sep 01, 2017
Goodreads Librari...: duplicate book listing 2 13 Aug 23, 2017 02:19PM
New York Times and USA today Best selling author, Cathryn is a wife, mom, sister, daughter, and friend. She loves dogs, sunny weather, anything chocolate (she never says no to a brownie) pizza and red wine. She has two teenagers who keep her busy with their never ending activities, and a husband who is convinced he can turn her into a mixed martial arts fan. Cathryn can never find balance in her l ...more
More about Cathryn Fox...

Dossier (3 books)