Start by marking “Wicked Heat (Hot Island Nights Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Heat (Hot Island Nights Book 1)

Wicked Heat

(Hot Island Nights)

What happens on the island stays on the island…

Allegra Wilks’s well-planned life has imploded, personally and professionally. To save her company, she reluctantly embarks on a trip that would’ve been her honeymoon to land the luxury eco-island resort’s lucrative advertising account. But when a lingerie mishap at the airport lands her in the arms of a sexy Aussie, Allegra
Published August 2nd 2017 (first published September 2nd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Heat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Heat

Glass
Sep 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review posted on Way Too Hot Books

For starters, I have a confession to make. I love Australia. I love it since the first time I watched Heartbreak High, I think I was eleven years old, and I experienced my first fangirling moment. And don't let me start with amazing authors such as Melina Marchetta, Cath Crowley and Lucy Christopher. Now you understand why I just had to read Wicked Heat. Oh, and this: Jett Alcott looks like Alex O'Loughlin.

Story & Characters. Nicola Marsh is one smart wom
Wicked Heat is the first book I've read by Nicola Marsh but if all of her stories are both as funny and as sexy as this one then it definitely won't be the last. I thoroughly enjoyed this and am definitely adding future books in the series to the top of my wish list! If you like your romances spicy and with great characters then this is a book you're going to love.

Allegra's world has just fallen down around her, her fiancé dumped her days before their wedding and her company is going to go out o
Lynn
Sep 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Palm-Bay-Fling Stars!!

Having been a part of the surprise reveal for Nicola Marsh’s Wicked Heat, I was antsy to get my hands on the book itself and get my review up. And boy, was this one of the best surprises :D
For starters, I love the characters Jett and Allegra; just their names alone are awesome. They are completely opposite in personality and how they approach life, yet they struggle with and fight for the same things. Jett is the suave, drop-dead-gorgeous playboy that can charm the pants
Desere
Sep 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Insecurities stemming from childhood can have a vital effect on people and the adults they become. You may become exactly what your parents wanted you to be just to make them happy or you may become what makes you happy and thus severing all ties as in the eyes of your parents you are seen as not what they raised you to be.

Whatever the case it proves that what happens in the early years leads to a very strong link in the future. And so also is the case when adults are wronged and their actions
Melody  May (What I'm Reading)
Posted on What I'm Reading

Let me just say, that I have the hardest time keeping a secret especially when it's super exciting. However, I manage to keep this a secret. Yes, this is the new Brazen book out and I was lucky to get selected to read Wicked Heat by Nicola Marsh. So, Entangled has been keeping this story under raps till today. Boy is this one hot read.

So, we meet Allegra Wilks who's an uptight ad agent that got some pretty bad news. One her wedding was called off by the groom and her bu
Claire Robinson
Sep 13, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: entangled
Wicked Heat – Nicola Marsh – 4 Stars.

This is the first book in the Feel The heat Series, and the first book I have read by Nicola Marsh, and holy-hotness what a good start.

Jett and Allegra literally set my e- reader alight when I read their story, if it had been a paperback it would have come with a “Fire Hazard” warning!

Allegra was a well written character, I love reading about a strong woman although she has slightly control freak tendencies, and an understandable vulnerable side, she isn’t af
Macaela Conder
Sep 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
omg! this book is steamin hot! give me more books like this! hope zoe gets a book!
Casey
Aug 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

Wicked Heat by Nicola Marsh is one of those fabulously hot reads that you just don't want to put down. It was fun and flirty while also being hot and sexy. I really enjoyed this story from start to finish. This was a quick read for me and I didn't put it down until I had read every last word. Nicola Marsh is a new to me author and after reading this story, I am definitely interested to read more from her in the future.

Allegra has just been dum
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Review copy provided for an honest review

4.5 STARS

Let’s face it, if a hot guy approached you in an airport to return your sexy lingerie that mistakenly fell out of your suitcase and asked you for a drink, could you refuse? Especially if you felt an instant connection, an undeniable heat? Having been ditched by her fiancé and her business on the verge of collapse, Allegra Wilks is on her way to the exclusive honeymoon resort to pitch an advert
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
After being left at the altar Allegra Wilks is need of a distraction, something else to focus on other than her sad love life, so she decides to pour herself into her work. With an huge advertising deal on the line, and an stay at an luxury eco-island resort up for grabs she decides to embrace the opportunity with both hands. But what starts as a mission to land the deal of a lifetime, ends up being the sexiest reboot to her love life!!

Jett Alcott is down on his luck after losing his company to
Jessica
See more of my reviews on my blog Thoughts At One In The Morning.

My Thoughts:

Another one of my random Nook purchases that I just can't help but get. When you see a book cover everywhere, sometimes it takes a lot of willpower to resist the temptation... not unlike the temptation Allegra faces when she meets Jett.

The story starts off quite amusing when they meet in the airport. Their banter, his teasing and kindness, and their first kiss. Well then. It's going to be very interesting when they find
Robin Covington
Sep 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance-reads
Nicola tels a sexy, fun, smart, and decadent tale full of heat, off-the-charts chemistry and super-sexy Aussie! I loved the dialogue and fun repartee between the hero and heroine - something that Nicola alaways does so well.

I saved this book for when I had several hours to read it in one sittign since I knew I wouldn't want to put it down . . . and I was right!
Iris
Dec 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. The way she brought out what the characters feared. The banter between Allegra and Jett, just loved it. Yes lots of sex if thats a requirement. Overall really good and not a long story
Justine
Dec 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great book. Sexy, holiday encounters are every girls dream. The sexy Aussie hunk and the hard working American socialite trying to make it on her own. Come on it practically writes it self. Throw in the real talking bestie and the book has wonderful written all over it.
Pam Batchelor
Sep 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ahhhh. Allegra and Jett... Awesome story! Competing and not even knowing it.. Love the characters and the storyline was a great idea. Contemporary and hot hot hot!!!'
Julie (Manga Maniac Cafe)
3.5 to 4 stars

full review

I am pretty game to read anything with the Entangled name printed on the cover. I have discovered a lot of great new to me authors among their various series romances, so when I won a copy of Wicked Heat, I was all geeked to read it. I’ve read Nicola Marsh previously, and I enjoyed her other books, so when I had a break in my schedule, this book got cued up on the Kindle.

This is a hot, fast read. Allegra is not having the best luck lately; she’s been dumped right before
FicCentral
centralpickshijackedbyysar

ReasonsToRead
Allegra's got just one shot to save her faltering advertising business, and she's putting everything else aside to make sure she succeeds.  Never mind that she was dumped by her lukewarm fiance just before the wedding.  Never mind that his high standing in the film industry would have given her company just the boost it needs.  Never mind that she just met the sexiest man on the planet in the airport.

Jett's been burned, and he's going to do something about it.  After his best friend and busines
Erin
Sep 10, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a witty, cute, and smoking hot sexy romance that was a lot of fun to read! With Jett’s humorous dirty thoughts starting things off, I knew I was going to enjoy getting inside his head for this one. And Allegra has that sweet side that balances her determined vixen just perfectly, so the two of them had instant chemistry that had me hooked!

Allegra was heading off on what would have been her honeymoon so she could attempt to sway a big advertising account in the direction of her failing c
Jessirae
Another Brazen book that goes above and beyond when it comes to romance and seduction. Wicked Heat by Nicola Marsh really brings in all the elements of why I adore the Brazen line so much: steamy scenes, chemistry that pours off the page, and witty entertainment from characters that are easy to fall in love with.

Jett and Allegra give the title of this book some serious justice. These two don’t just heat up the pages, they were freaking on fire. I absolutely loved these two together, whether the
Vi (like the letter)
Sep 06, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed, 4-stars
Wicked Heat is a great addition to the Brazen line. I really enjoyed reading this one. Not only were the sexy scenes crazy-hot, I loved the (somewhat) twist in the plot. Allegra and Jett are both vying for the same deal, but Allegra is the only one who knows the truth. Honestly, I didn’t know who I was rooting for more. Both had a lot to lose and a lot riding on this million dollar deal that could make or break their careers. Add to that their troubled pasts and it’s hard not to want both of the ...more
Crystal
Sep 26, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wicked Heat by Nicola Marsh is a very enjoyable read. I found charming characters, heated scenes, laughable moments, and some dramatic moments as well.

Allegra Wilks has just canceled her wedding and is about to lose a company that she has worked her hiney off for. This girl has more than her fair share of bad luck. It's time for that to change. She meets up with a very HOT Aussie in the airport on the way to her honeymoon destination that has turned into a work trip.

Jett Halcott has just been c
Nicola
Sep 29, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The title fits this perfectly. The first book I have read by Nicola Marsh is a great read (and I'm not being biased because we share the same first name!). It's funny, witty, hot, passionate, sizzling and Jett and Allegra's chemistry burns bright from the opening chapter.

There's just something about Aussie hero's that I love. I think it's implanted in a British woman's DNA. It's the Aussie charm and wit yet complete masculinity they exude. And Jett doesn't let the side down. Sexy, cheeky, cocky,
Erica
Sep 05, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After enjoying several others of Nicola Marsh's books, most notably Not the Marrying Kind, I was naturally very excited at Wicked Heat's release. While this one didn't quite live up to my love of Not the Marrying Kind, I still found it to be a great story line with a fabulous romance.

I personally am hoping for a Zoe story next, because she was hands down my favorite character of the book. I just loved her as a character and would love to see her happily ever after.

I really wanted to see more fr
Jacqueline Sanders
Sep 02, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
WICKED HEAT was a passionate, at times funny, novel that I fell in love with immediately. I really loved the plot and it held my interest throughout the entire book. I kept wondering if and when Allegra was going to tell Jett "everything" and when it happened I was like omg, omg, omg!

Jett, Allegra and a few of the other characters were very well developed and were unique. Each brought something to the book that I admired, especially Allegra's "bestie." I love being able to connect with the char
Emily
Sep 22, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book made me wish I had a vacation to go on because it the ultimate beach read. Its not heavy or intense, but the characters are relatable and their interaction and repartee is super fun. The locales are particularly juicy. The story starts at LAX (with one of the funniest meet-cute scenarios I’ve ever seen), then heads to a sexy first class ride that makes me wish I could afford the upgrade!, next we go to the South Pacific, and I won’t say where after that (it’s a surprise).

Allegra is a

photo image_zpsc02162c0.jpg
Silvia
Sep 28, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 STARR

well, i did enjoy the book, sometimes it was funny but most of all, it was sexy as hell and lots of steamy scene he he he..but i think the story were to fast..and i was hoping theres more character developement but i like zoe character shes feisty yet witty so, im eager to read book 2 he he
Donna Was A Scandal
I really enjoyed this fast, easy, sexy read. The characters are relatable and well developed.

Click here for my complete Scandalicious Book Review:
Connie
Mar 08, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sexy-romance
Cute story, although really fast moving! Jett and Allegra joined the "Mile High Club" within hours of meeting one another! Both face financial ruin unless they land the same advertising account. Can they work together or will this deal tear them apart?
Abby
Apr 17, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015-books
Fast, easy read. Enjoyable story!

• Femme Fatale (Hard Bodies, #1)
  • Lovers Unmasked (Come Undone, #3.5; McCade Brothers, #1.5; Line of Duty, #1.5)
  • Dirty Trick (Perfectly Matched, #1)
  • Skin in the Game (Play Action #1)
  • Unravel Me
  • No Romance Required (Love Required, #3)
  • Seducing the Playboy (Hot Nights, #2)
  • No Strings Attached (Falling for You, #1)
  • Losing Control (Babysitting a Billionaire, #1)
  • Game for Trouble (Game for It, #2)
  • Playing the Part
  • Wilde for Her (Wilde Security, #2)
  • Seducing Her Rival
  • Recipe for Satisfaction (Madewood Brothers, #1)
  • Falling for the Marine (McCade Brothers, #2)
  • Playing Doctor
  • Dream Nights with the CEO (Secret Desires, #1)
  • Against the Wall (Maverick Montana, #1)
USA TODAY bestselling and award-winning author Nicola Marsh writes flirty fiction with flair for adults.

She has published 64 books with Harlequin, Amazon Lake Union and indie, and sold over 7 million copies worldwide.

She currently writes women's fiction for Amazon's Lake Union imprint and steamy romance for Harlequin Dare.

Her first mainstream contemporary romance, BUSTED IN BOLLYWOOD released to r

Hot Island Nights (2 books)
  • Wanton Heat (Hot Island Nights Book 2)