Start by marking “Eli (Mallick Brothers, #4)” as Want to Read:
Eli (Mallick Brothers, #4)

Eli

(Mallick Brothers #4)

Six years on the inside gave a man a lot of time to think. And a lot of time to plan. When I got out, I was determined for things to go a different way. I never wanted to lose control and rage out again.

The only way to accomplish that, though, was to shut it all down.
Complete disconnect.

That meant no family, no friends, no links to anything attached to the man I was
232 pages
Published August 31st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Eli, please sign up.
Tena Papež Actually, I'm wondering the same thing. They named her Elizabeth in Mark and said they can call her Eli. In Eli's book he says: "He has my fucking…moreActually, I'm wondering the same thing. They named her Elizabeth in Mark and said they can call her Eli. In Eli's book he says: "He has my fucking name, and he doesn't know who I am."
Really confusing.(less)

Start your review of Eli (Mallick Brothers, #4)
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Sep 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
-- Loved Eli.
-- Loved Autumn.
-- Adored Peyton (Does she have a book yet?)
-- I am wondering if Scottie's bother's, have books of their own?
-- The beginning was slow with too much time spent with him in prison.
-- I enjoyed this one more than Shane, but not as much a Ryan.
-- I laughed
-- I cried.
-- I loved the epilogues.
-- I have ZERO interest in reading about the parents of these guys because I could not stand the way they treated their kids. Tough love my ASS, more like straight up abuse. I am not
Alex ♈
Sep 01, 2017 rated it really liked it

Since the 1st book in this series I wanted to read Eli's story. He always was an interesting and mysterious character for me.

My main struggle was his cruel, IMO, decision to cut ties with his family.
Despite his family being in criminal business, they were amazing and caring.
He hurt them. He hurt them much.
And I didn't understand why was it necessary. I got his shame and embarrassment, but it wasn't plausible in my eyes. His time in jail wasn't fair, he saved a woman and the justice
Maria...
"4,5 Loved this One Stars"

Eli Mallick is FINALLY HERE and ROCKED my world!!!

She was fucking perfect. Every goddamn subtle curve, every soft line,
every dip,it was all goddamn flawless.

OHHH MY GOD!

OHHH MY GOD!!

description

I enjoyed this book so much! Did I mentioned I loved Eli? Since I started reading Jessica's books, every time Eli was mentioned I was intrigued and wanted to know his story asap. So Jessica well done with this book because I loved it and I couldn't get enough of it!

description

Eli Mallick was a
Nikki ღ Navareus

***FIVE DOGGY DADDY STARS***

Like so many others, I have been dying to get my hands on the quiet and intense Eli's story. Wow! What an ending to this awesome brothers' series.

So bummed there's no other brother's stories to come now. I'm truly going to miss looking forward to future Mallick Brothers' stories.
GimmeAllTheWerdssss
While I adored Eli and loved Autumn it was Peyton that stole the show. She was not only to comedy relief but for once an author wrote a supporting female character who gave GOOD advice!
Kodie Mackay
So many feels for Eli!.

This is the book I've been waiting for, The one that held all the question marks for me.
Eli surpassed any expectations I had before going into this story.

This story like all of Jessica's previous one's holds that unique originality, her own stamp. A fantastic world she's build with well thought out plots and intergrated characters.
Eli is different to his brother. As much as he is a badass he's also a far more gentle soul, he's wasn't born with his type of brutality.. he
Autumn
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing finish with the Mallick family

I have been a fan of the authors for a long time and although I love all her books I especially loved the Mallick family, in particular Eli Mallick. Every once in awhile you read a book and a side character jumps out at you for whatever reason, well this was me when Eli had a small mention in earlier books. I just wanted more, I knew there was more to this character and have awaited this book for a very long time. The main character Eli has his own demons he
Kalicokat
Loved it

As with all of Jessica Gadziala books this was fantastic. This one however gutted me for most if the book, and then put back the peices for the HEA. Love this Mallick family and hopefully we will see them in other books so we dont have to say goodbye.
Judy.Ca
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was so, so good! I loved Eli and Autumn. Heartbreaking, funny, sexy. I got it all here with these two, along with Autumn's sister Peyton! I love the way JG doesn't fill with unnecessary crap, she just gives it to you straight and in this story Eli gave it to Autumn pretty damn good! :)
Sara
Totally worth the wait!!

Oh Eli.
Me along with many of Jessica's other readers have been patiently waiting for this book. Our obsession began in the first Mallick book (Shane) where we were just given little facts about him. As the books progressed so did the information about Eli. We learned he wasn't like the rest of his brothers & our hearts grew bigger for him.
When he got hauled away at the end of Mark I was crushed & just couldn't see how Eli was going to get his HEA.
I should have
~ Cariad ~
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 happy stars

Peyton stole this show for me!!! OMG I loved her and laughed out loud at the stuff she was saying like calling Eli 'Hottie Mc Death Row' - holy shit!.. I snorted really loudly at that funny as fuck line!!!
In fact, God, Jessica has written a lot of fantastic lines in this book.

We need Peyton's book next! With a really hot, wise ass, smart, fast talking, dirty talking, big Alpha male preferably from Hailstorm please Jessica!!! (I'd love more of that crew being brought back in)
Reigne
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 hulking stars!!! I have been patiently waiting for this book.. being a fan of the Mallick brothers Eli is very close to my heart. He was introduced in the first books as a gentle monster who can't control his anger/rage and after the book of Mark we all want to continue reading and find out what happen to the Mallick family.
well as usual Jessica did not disappoint the story of Eli and Autumn (awsome name) is the perfect ending to the series.. Autumn and her sister Payton are very loveable
Jezzie
Best first line ever

The Mallick family is the kind everyone should have. Eli's story is both happy and sad, but ultimately uplifting. Now we need to find out who has the sense and courage to take on Peyton.
Lacy Craft
Just loved it!

I have been waiting for Eli since the beginning and it was well worth the wait! Couldn't put it down til I finished it! Great job Jessica!
Stories in Review
Perfect read. I absolutely loved it. I loved Eli. Peyton though, she definitely stole the scenes. Heartbreakingly beautiful story.
AlligatorSmith loves to read
I have got to admit that I jumped into Eli's book before reading the other Mallick brothers' books. I love this author, but like with other faves of mine (Lani Lynn Vale, early Jayne Krentz and Nora Roberts, Kristen Ashley), I get caught up in life and miss books because they are such prolific authors. So, I read Autumn and Eli's story first and will backtrack. Wow! This one got me in the heart. Autumn and Eli were a great couple, even though it was a struggle for Eli to get back (to) his self ...more
Shoshanna
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Just wow! Ever since Eli entered our lives I have been waiting for his story! It's brilliant. I absolutely adore Autumn! Such a great read. I honestly don't know how Jessica keeps doing it but she does and for that I am internally and eternally grateful! Please please read this book (although really all her books).
Jill
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, ku
Amazing!!! Loved it!!
Krystyn
Finally!!!

I feel like I've been waiting for Eli my whole life and I'm amazed at what Jessica did. I honestly thought I knew how things would play out but I was wrong and I never liked being wrong as much as I do now. This book blew me out of the water and had me in tears! Eli is an amazing man fighting his demons after 6yrs of being in jail. If you don't know who he is you MUST read the other Mallick boys books.
Autumn is the girl Eli falls for and she fits in perfectly with the Mallick clan, I
Tiffany Gonzalez

I don't have any other words except the headliner. Autumn was cool and crazy like Fee. Eli....... well he... damn. I finally found my third book boyfriend. Yummmmmyyyyyy. Don't tell my husband. If you haven't read any of Jessica Gadzialas books you most definitely do and please, don't feel bad when you eat a whole chocolate cake and are late for work. Trust me it's with it! They all are but Eli....... sigh!!! Needing more!
Ramona
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this one. I felt so sad for Eli, for what he had to do to get through those six years.

The thing that always get me is family love. the bond between siblings and/or parents and their children, is something so special. For me that's what made this book special as well. The love really jumped out of the book and straight to my heart.

Can't wait for the next book.
Natalia
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Eli is here!!!
My favorite Mallick of them all!
Since 1st Mallick book i was drawn to Eli, i couldn't explain!
It's no news i like guys dark and twisted and when Eli dropped his "Cristian Grey" vibe with chains and whips my inner sub just overjoy with happiness and just like that Autumn is my kind of girl, love their relationship.

Peyton in another hand is a goof and paired with Wasp is one of my favorite "New Female Character"!

Really enjoy this book.
Angela
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've waited so long for this book!

Jessica just makes you love every character she writes about. You laugh with them, you cry with them, and you even get mad at them. She could write an obituary and I'd still read it. Authors like that are hard to find.
Page
Shelves: jessica-gadziala
This is the perfect book for a lazy day. Highly entertaining and easy to read. Nothing harsh, no angst, no drama. It was simply a really nice story.
French Press Bookworm Blog
Hooked

I loved this story. I loved the writing. The storyline. The heat. The family. It was funny and sweet and so flipping hot.
Becky
Feb 19, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: safety-gang-safe
Eli was weird. Like, I was uncomfortable with the fact that everybody kept commenting how violent he could be but he would never hit a woman...but he was into flogging his girlfriend? Like, yes, I understand consent, it’s just a combination that makes me uncomfortable in a romance hero.
Janie
Ah these Mallick brothers are so unbelievably lovable. Eli may just be my favorite. I adored both him and Autumn. I also have to mention that Peyton (Autumn’s sister) stole the show in every scene that she was in. She was hilarious and I can’t wait for her story.

Poor Eli, was so broken by his time spent in jail. Autumn didn’t let him hide in that dark place for long though. These two were so perfect for each other. I’m so sad there’s no more brothers to read about but I guess that’s what
Susan W
May 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: ku, pov-both, free, z2018
Extremely slow read. Didn’t really get into H much.
Marta
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I need to start this off by saying, have tissues handy. If you cry at sappy movies, then the whole box will be needed.

Eli is the type that feels things very deeply and in his family that can sometimes be a detrimental quality to possess. When he is arrested (in my mind unjustly) he must find a way to survive without losing his mind. In doing that, he turns into a version of himself that no one would recognize. It's during this time that the only tenuous link to a woman who rescued his dog keeps
Cindy
Sep 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
To get through a painful situation sometimes you have to make sacrifices. When you associate certain people with shame, pain or grief you have to walk away from them (even if they are your family) until you are strong enough to face them again without old triggers being set off. These are the steps Eli Mallick had to make when he was arrested and sent to prison for 6 years for defending a woman being battered.

From this point things might be spoilerish if you haven't at least read the other
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Finally! 1 16 Aug 04, 2017 08:18PM

• Undaunted (The Kings of Retribution MC, #1)
  • Finding Solace (The Kings of Retribution MC, #3)
  • Shield (Greenstone Security #2)
  • Battles of the Broken (Sons of Templar MC #6)
  • Out of the Ashes (Sons of Templar MC #3)
  • The Devil's Angels MC
  • Judge (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 2)
  • Broken Shelves (Unquiet Mind, #3)
  • The Darkest of Light (The Kings of Retribution MC, #2)
  • Still Waters (Greenstone Security #1)
  • Lost King (The Kings Of Retribution MC #6)
  • Unbreakable (The Kings of Retribution MC #5)
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 2 - Axel
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 3 - Pooh
  • Beyond the Horizon (Sons of Templar MC, #4)
  • Shaker (Blackwings MC Book 5)
  • Carbon (Blackwings MC Book 4)
  • Copper (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 1)
Jessica Gadziala is a full-time writer, parrot enthusiast, and coffee drinker. She enjoys short rides to the book store, sad songs, coffee in Big Gulp-sized cups, and cold weather, and has recently developed an unhealthy obsession with acquiring houseplants. She lives in New Jersey with seven parrots and six dogs.

She is a big believer in snark, strong secondary characters, and bada$$ women.

She is

Mallick Brothers (5 books)
  • Shane (Mallick Brothers, #1)
  • Ryan (Mallick Brothers, #2)
  • Mark (Mallick Brothers, #3)
  • Mallicks: Back to the Beginning  (Mallick Brothers, #5)
“And when you were naked, wet, and ready, and a hot man 'come hither'd' you, you hithered, damnit.” 1 likes
“Kingston, honey," he said, giving her a warm, brotherly smile. "I'm Scotti's brother. And that," he said, waving out, happy to make introductions, "is Atlas. And there's Nixon. And, finally, over there, is Rush.” 0 likes