Start by marking “Gatekeeper (Low Blow, #5)” as Want to Read:
Gatekeeper (Low Blow, #5)

Gatekeeper

(Low Blow #5)

He’s a player. Everyone knows it. Except Sean isn’t a game to him.

Mateo has been the biggest contender for the Super Lightweight title for over two years. No matter how hard he works, he can’t seem to beat the current champ. Since boxing is all he has in the world, it’s an issue. His confidence is in the can, and his social life is non-existent. Mateo has had no real f

Published October 30th 2017 by Punk & Sissy Publications

To ask other readers questions about Gatekeeper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gatekeeper

Bo
Oct 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
I like this series so much and this was no exception. Mateo was equal part sweets and naughty, and just a great guy. He suffers self-esteem issues brought on by his family. He has money, but nobody who loves him. Sean is so hardworking and dedicated. He rarely has time for sleep much less a relationship. However, he makes time for Mateo because he makes him smile. Their relationship starts solely as friendship, and months go by before anything happens. I loved that it wasn't instantly just fall ...more
Grady
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
‘Gatekeeper: A fighter who other fighters challenge to establish themselves as contenders for the title.’

Try to find any biographical data on Tennessee author Charity Parkerson and other than a list of all the awards she has won for her erotica books is the statement `Born with no filter from her brain to her mouth, she decided to take this odd quirk and insert it in her characters.' She does seem to have a legion of followers and the followers seem to be primarily women. That strikes a chord -
Claudia
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved loved it
NhaughtyV says Damn the Zon Save the Reviews
“You deserve a good man.”--Mateo
“You’re a good man.”--Sean
“I’m not…but I am the man who’s falling in love with you.”--Mateo

Gatekeeper (Low Blow 5) by Charity Parkerson gets 5 Fuck Hawt Stars from me! I FUCKING LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF THIS BOOK GIMMIE MORE SEAN AND MATEO!

Sean and Mateo’s story had me running the gauntlet of feelings! I cried, smiled, laughed, and fanned myself. To find someone who loves you regardless of how broken you are is true love.

Charity Parkerson has a way of making her sto
Denise GremoryKohta
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Now this will get your emotions going.

Man I seriously wanted to hurt someone in this book. I got so angry I had to walk it off. That tells you how good this is. Crying means it's good. So mad you physically react means it's great.
Char Moore
Nov 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Really Good Read!

Fell in love with Mateo and Sean from first sight! Their chemistry was off the charts hot and sexy. Their story was sweet and drama filled, but so loving!!! Can't wait for the next book!! I'm hooked on this book and this series!!!!
Jennifer Veer-Boyes
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So Good

I loved it. This series was sexy as hell. Lots of drama, lots of emotions, and lots of hot sex.

I highly recommend this series.
joani
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sweet

But it didn't have the depth and intensity we are used to... Mateo and Sean are strong together and it's nice to see a bond that can not be broken.
DeeNeez
This is Mateo and Sean’s story. It’s a sweet, almost too sweet romance. My favorite couple Remy and Aiden have a few appearances, but I felt like Remy’s personality changed. A bit disappointing.
Ashley Lovestoread
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed

This book can be read as a standalone. I enjoyed reading this book from the beginning to the end .
Sue
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
INCREDIBLE*ANOTHER HOT AMAZING LOVE

I will follow this series to infinity and beyond. These are INCREDIBLE stories about TOUGH, SEXY men that life has kicked around. Mateo finally finds himself and his amazing forever in Sean. They are both afraid but their story is emotional, touching, amazing and unconditional. This is about good and bad family, it's also about forever friendships. Who can resist Remy?! I love the happily ever after with no cliff hanger but I also can't wait until the next book
Avid reader
Candy
Nov 10, 2017
Audrianna
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Charity Parkerson is an award winning and multi-published author with Ellora's Cave Publishing, Midnight Books, and Punk & Sissy Publications. Born with no filter from her brain to her mouth, she decided to take this odd quirk and insert it in her characters.

*Seven-time winner of Readers' Favorite Awards