Jump to ratings and reviews
Fane Donado’s always been a grab life by the teeth kind of vampire. When his alluring friend Cassie requests help investigating suspicious vamp deaths in the Caribbean Islands, Fane hops the first plane down. Playing Sherlock Holmes isn’t half as enticing as convincing Cassie to break her number one rule of not dating other vampires. But if it’s true that a vampire hunter’s trolling the islands, they’re all at risk.

This story prequels the Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter series and can be read before or anytime during the series.

Night Stalker originally appeared in the Vampires of the Caribbean Anthology as A Vampire’s Life For Me.

42 pages, Kindle Edition

First published February 27, 2017

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Nikki Jefford

60 books982 followers
Reality is overrated ... which is why I write!

Vampire hunters, wolf shifters, witches, elves and Fae with humor, romance, snark and steam. I love bad boys with hearts of gold and heroines who kick ass.

To get in on the fun and adventure, visit my website for release alerts, updates, exclusive giveaways, and a free story when you become a VIP newsletter subscriber: http://nikkijefford.com/

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
1 (2%)
1 star
0 (0%)
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 reviews
Profile Image for Sara Oxton.
3,268 reviews12 followers
September 8, 2017
Night Stalker by Nikki Jefford a sun and fun filled five-star read. Francesco ‘Fane’ Donado is a living it large Italian Vampire, he has an unlikely ‘best friend/non-sexual life partner’ in Joss, who lives in books. (Kinda why I love him as much as I heart Fane) they go to the Caribbean to help an old friend Cassie while she tries to find out who is killing vamps in the islands. Fane thinks he can go all Sherlock Holmes and solve the case, as well as get into Cassie’s pants. Both seem unlikely in the fact she doesn’t date her own kind, and the hunter is playing a very deceptive game. I loved how we get to see Fane before Alaska, before he becomes the Fane I know and love from the Aurora Sky series.
Profile Image for Jeannie.
325 reviews
October 24, 2017
Nikki Jefford’s story, “Night Stalker” was so much fun to read. I love this version of Fane. The story itself was so interesting and gave a little insight of what was going on in Fane’s life prior to Alaska. I feel like I got a whole other side of Fane. It would be fun to have more insight on Fane’s life outside of the Aurora Sky series. I highly recommend this story. It’s worth the read.
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.