Start by marking “Sack Time” as Want to Read:
Sack Time

Sack Time

4.02  ·  Rating details ·  136 Ratings  ·  83 Reviews
Rules have never been more fun to break…

Sherry

I’m going to die an old maid with ten cats… Oh wait, I already have two…
I’m never going to feel the arms of a man around my waist again… Well, that’s what I thought until a pair caught me from face planting on the floor of my OB/GYN’s office. I didn’t even notice that my paper gown was open, showing off my double lattes to the
Paperback
Published September 27th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Sack Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sack Time

DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

Sherry, it's been so long since a man has seen your tunnel that you should've just allowed him in. I mean, at least the cobwebs would be wiped away.

She's the one that you don't play like a fiddle. No, you play her like a classic violin, making sure you hit every string at the perfect moment for complete gratification.

Do you want kids? … It’s an honest question, might as well throw it out into the world. It’s not like if you agree one is just going to pop out of the glove box. Tru
Jennifer Pierson
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sack Time was a hilariously fun romantic read that I devoured in one sitting. Sherry is convinced that she's going to die an old maid with ten cats. But her life is turned upside down when she face plants on the floor of her OB/GYN's office with one of those lovely paper gowns on. Grayson knows that he cannot fall for a patient, and has never had a problem with that, until he walked in on the sexy woman who was his 6th patient of the day. That's all that I'm giving because I don't want to give a ...more
Brandy Roberts
Sep 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sack Time by A.M Willared drew me in once I read the blurb their was no stopping me from putting this baby on my TBR and then how ecstatic I was when it appeared in my kindle just amazing . The thing I love most about reading is feeling the emotions I'm reading about manly if a story can make me laugh until there are tears in my eyes then I'm sold . Loved Sherry and her funny little quirks she just had one of those types of personaltys that captivates you . Adored Greyson when he would show his ...more
Chantelle Bouffanie
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! I've volunteered to review this book for United Indie Book Blog. I love reading A.M. Willard books. This is a stand alone story. If you have ever heard that rules are meant to be broken, then you gotta read this one. This is a fun,sexy, and quick read. I couldn't put it down at all. It will have you laughing so much throughout the story. This story is about Sherry and Greyson. I guaranteed that you will fall in love with these two. Willard sis an amazing job with creating them and the ...more
Jacqualine Davis
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sack Time is a wonderful romantic comedy! A book hasn’t made me laugh like that in a long time. Sherry and Greyson are precious as individual characters but are super adorable as a couple.

“What I feel for you is real, and it might be quick and crazy…I want to spend my night breaking all of our rules -- rules that aren’t even made, ones that don’t need an explanation in why they’re stupid.”

“There was a time I never thought I’d find love, that I was going to sleep right through it. But here we ar
Crystal Wilke
Aug 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
*Warning do not eat or drink while reading Sack Time.*

Sack Time is a good story. I was hooked from the beginning. A book that can make me laugh as soon I start reading is a plus. I enjoy reading Annelle's books. The characters are likeable if not loveable. Greyson and Sherry reminded me of Charlie and Cooper from Boy, Toys-Oh My series. While their backgrounds were different, it was just some of the things they would say or do that reminded me of them. Not a bad thing. But if you haven't read Bo
Renee
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

If you looking for a quick read that will have you laughing out loud then you don't want to miss Sack Time by A.M. Willard. In Sack Time you get to meet Sherry who is convinced she is going to be a crazy cat lady and never feels the arms of a man around her. Grayson is her doctors. The sixth patient of his day and the one who is going to make him break the rule of never fall for a patient. They are both
Kristen Lewendon
My sides hurt, I laughed so hard. It covers the full spectrum of emotions: sweet and sappy, laugh out loud, frustration, anticipation, and even a little sadness. It doesn't dip too deep into the tragic, but there's just enough heartbreak to add a little extra spice to those awe-worthy moments. I loved Greyson and Sherry from the very first words of the book. Sherry's monumental klutziness made her so endearing to me. (I can trip over a perfectly flat, completely empty floor, so I really connecte ...more
Izzybear
Nov 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I Loved It! 4.5⭐

This is the first book I’ve had the pleasure of reading by this author. I’ve purchased a few of her other books but haven’t had the opportunity to read them yet. Now after reading Snack Time I can’t wait to start the others.
Snack Time is a delightful read. It was funny and sweet. Full of awkward and embarrassing moments that make one glad that it wasn’t them. At the same time it was a touching and lovable story too.
Greyson is a smart, hardworking and caring man. He just moved bac
Amy Stephens
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sack Time is such a fun, enjoyable read. A.M. Willard has written many types of stories but I have to say that she excels with romantic-comedies.

Sherry was one of those characters that you couldn't help but like. And the fact that she could fall asleep at the drop of a hat made this story even more hilarious. She got extra points from me for being a cat lover too. As for Greyson, this guy was such a hottie. I like how determined he was to win Sherry over and that he liked pineapple on his pizza.
CrazyDaisy
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-arc
4.5 Crazy Ass Stars!!!

This was a cute, funny, quick read that kept me entertained while relaxing poolside yesterday. I was laughing to hard at Sherry's first office visit scene. I've had something similar to me so I could totally picture that scene playing out.
From there, I was hooked. I wanted to know Sherry's secret and why she kept falling asleep. I suspected that was the reason so when it was revealed, I was not surprised.
Greyson left me feeling hot then cold then hot again. He did frustrat
Barbara
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Adored this laugh out loud RomCom! OMG the author has written a very funny romance with characters that you can't help but love. The banter between Greyson and Sherry will have you rolling with laughter.

Poor Sherry can’t seem to catch a break. Her life is one embarrassing antic/misunderstanding after another especially after she meets the sexy hot Doctor Greyson while on the GYN exam table of all places. But one thing is for sure, her and the good doctor have their standards (or should I say ru
Mari
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sherry was my favorite character in this story, the fact that she could fall asleep any where in a drop of a hat had me worried and in stitches. Ava was worried and they had a system to make sure that sherry was ok. That is how Sherry met Greyson, she fell asleep on the patient table waiting for her DR. That was one of my favorite parts. neither of them were expecting what they saw and the strange connection they felt. I just loved how sherry tried to fight her attraction to Greyson. Greyson won ...more
Cindy
Oct 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sack Time was a hilariously funny, romantic read that I couldn't put down. Sherry's character is just hilariously fun. She had me laughing out loud at her antics. She's convinced she is destined to be alone, until she meets her new GYN, Grayson. He's the son of her regular doctor who has decided to retire. She's instantly attracted to him, so refuses to let him examine her.

Grayson is also instantly attracted to Sherry. He knows that as her doctor, he shouldn't pursue her. Yet there is something
Sara
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!

Just so you know, I finished this book a day ago and I am still laughing when I think about. I have not laughed like that while reading a rom com novel in quite some time.

What do you get when you put a woman who thinks she will be alone forever together with a sexy, slighty unsure doctor? You get the hilariously funny, sexy Sack Time! The book is a quick read and once you pick it up you won't want to put it down. The story is quirky and fun. The characters lovable.

A. M. Willard has wri
K. Smock
Sep 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars! There is Sherry who is one of those characters that you can't help but like and enjoy. Could believe how she fell asleep so easily, very funny. Then there is Greyson, what a gorgeous hunk. Great chemistry between the two. Loved that the book made me laugh right from the start. I'm also a cat lover so that hooked me as well. Will Greyson be able to win Sherry over? Will it all work out in the end? You'll need to read the book to find out. Well written and good character development. Ve ...more
Jane Elizabeth
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story is a fun, laughter ridden rom-com.
Just imagine being a shy female visiting your regular...older... GYN for your "yearly physical" and in walks a hot, handsome young man wanting to examine your...well you know...and to top it off you are asleep when he walks in and you fall off the table, showing your "mammories" when your lovely PAPER gown rips...and that is only the beginning of the FUN! There are also a few teary, angst ridden moments to balance it all out
Great story with wonderful
Rita Kunselman
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! I loved Sherry with all her quirky ways and I love Dr Harris or Greystone, as I like to call him. She was the perfect foil for him or he was the perfect foil for her! A. M. has done it again, written another great book!
I laughed all the way thru it with tears running down my face! Be sure to get this book and just remember you have other great ones to read of hers!
I read and reviewed honestly an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Angel
Oct 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Entertaining!

This was my first read by this author and it won’t be my last.
What a cute, light, and fun read. The whole sleeping thing had me LOL. Great characters and plot. I loved following what was happening with these two. Their journey was quite fun to watch. I was so happy with the outcome. If you like light reads with the ability to make you laugh, this is the book for you.
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
3 stars

Sherry can fall asleep anywhere at anytime. She's had to put her dreams on hold as well as her dating life because she can't seem to stay awake.

Grayson is back home to take over his dad's practice but not by choice. He wasn't expecting to like it let alone fall for his patient.

This book started out really well and I found myself laughing out loud at the situations Sherry found herself in. Then it fell flat. It seemed rushed and felt like something was missing. The storyline could be great
Daniella
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
You can try to resist, but falling for Sherry and Greyson is pretty much inevitable. They have such an amazing connection, and the author pens a book that is funny and sexy, and it just has a really effortless flow to it. A thoroughly enjoyable, I highly recommend picking a copy up asap. This is a voluntary review of an advance reader copy.
Latifa Morrisette
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If this book isn't on your TBR you need to out it on there immediately. When I first read the blurb for this book I knew Greyson and Sherry were gonna make this book good. This author is a master genius at writing and I haven't read many rom-coms but this gets !y seal of approval.
Holly Wireman
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is literally LOL hilarious! You will laugh from the first page. I could sit here and tell you how amazingly hot and funny this book, or you could grab this amazingness up for yourself September 27th. Trust me, you won't be sorry.
Laurinda
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book is awesome!
I haven't full out laughed while reading in a long time.
It was a quick, funny, sweet, and sex story.
So much fun to read!!!
If you're looking for a true romcom, look no further.
Sarah Dale
Sep 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
A.M Willard knows how to write a fantastic romantic comedy and Sack Time is hilarious. It had me in stitches and I was hooked from the beginning. I completely loved Sherry and Grayson, They are way too cute for their own good together. Definate must read from this brilliant author.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced readers Copy of this book in exchange for an honest review from the author

Jo Overfield
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazingly hilarious. A must read.

Dr. Greyson Davis will have you blushing at every turn. Sherry is full of comedic charm, and the most comical personality.

This couple reminds me of the Fourth of July fireworks. They have moments of combustion, then moments where you’re waiting for the next firework to go off. Both moments are completely captivating!

Their witty banter, and predicaments keep you entertained. You’re rooting for them from the very first “Hello”.

There’s so many moments that make t
Maddy's Reading
Sep 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romantic-comedy, arcs
Well this book was different! It started with s much fun, it had me hooked. Sherry is a hot mess and she is even more flustered since she meets Greyson , her new OB/GYN and neighbor.
Their push and pull was exciting and entertaining. I couldn’t put the book down to see what Sherry would do next. Greyson was so patient with her.
This book was fun, sexy, sweet and entertaining.
Highly recommended

ARC generously provided by the author in exchange of an honest review
Jennifer Alexander
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book will have you laughing and swooning all the way to the end. Greyson and Sherry meet in the most embarrassing ways for a woman but the insta-connection is too strong to deny for both of them. Now how to get around those ethical clauses! Loved this book. Enjoyable to the end.
Andi
Sep 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cute book! I was shaking my head laughing at poor Sherry just after the first few pages. This book was funny & sweet with some hot thoughts mixed in.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
I'm a indie author with a focus on contemporary romance and romantic comedy. Along with writing romance, I'm a mother, a wife, and animal lover. Yes, we have chickens, goats, cats, and a dog. Oh, can I count the family with this farm?

VISIT MY AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE!

VISIT ME ON FACEBOOK!

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER SO WE CAN CHIRP!
h
More about A.M. Willard...