Start by marking “Crank (The Gibson Boys, #1)” as Want to Read:
Crank (The Gibson Boys, #1)

Crank (The Gibson Boys #1)

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  7,492 Ratings  ·  1,066 Reviews
This is one mistake Sienna Landry can’t buy her way out of.

As Walker Gibson looks at her, then at the damage to his precious truck (that she may or may not have accidentally inflicted), she knows she’s in trouble. It’s not the busted headlight and dented grill that’s sunk her though. It’s the downright sinful man in front of her that’s the problem.

The small town mechanic
Published November 10th 2017 by Umbrella Publishing Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Crank, please sign up.
Adriana Locke Hi, Taylor. You got it! Crank is Sienna's story, so it's technically the last book in the Landry Series. BUT since she's in Illinois and falling for…moreHi, Taylor. You got it! Crank is Sienna's story, so it's technically the last book in the Landry Series. BUT since she's in Illinois and falling for the Gibson Boys, it's the first book of that series. ;)
Well, that might not be quite true. There will be one more Landry book called SWEET that I'll release next summer. Yay!
Thanks for the question. (less)

aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog

I may sound a like a broken record but before I move forward to my review, let me just say, Crank is Adriana Locke's best book to date. And, I am definitely Cranked!

There's a reason why despite my swamped schedule I always look forward to Addy's release. It doesn't matter how full my calendar is as long as I can get my next fix. And that is solely because of Adriana Lockes's writing style. Feels god story? Check. Hot AF hero? Check. Sassy and strong heroine? Check. Panty Melting goodness?
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
I LOVED IT. I LOVED IT. I LOVED IT. I LOVED IT. I LOVED IT. Can I say that over and over and over and over and over again?! Because OMG! Crank was everything I needed, everything I wanted, everything that's good and right about a sweet, sexy, and heartwarming contemporary romance. I LOVED it. I can't even tell you how much I needed this book in my life. It made me smile and cry and swoon and smile again. ALL THE FEELS, man! They were down right perfect. Heart achingly perfect. No one writes a sw ...more
RentasticReads

I absolutely, 100%, just got CRANKed by Walker Gibson and I wouldn't, without a niggle of a doubt, have it any other way! Hell, I already want to go back in and just live inside this world where the Landrys and the Gibsons are real. I can't even begin to describe how thrilled I am that Adriana Locke chose to start her newest series by crossing over the phenomenal and unforgettable Landry Family with her overly hand
Melanie (mells_view)
You can’t tame a girl like Sienna.

Once again Adriana Locke blesses us with a sweet and hot small town contemporary romance. Somehow she can weave in the close-knit small town vibe, the going to church and family dinners on Sundays with a reluctant love story and make it just work so seamlessly.

Walker & Sienna are sweet. They are funny. They are hot. They are a little bit of everything which can also be said about this story as a whole. I laughed, I swooned, I cried. Such a good read. Walker
Shari Kay
Nov 10, 2017 marked it as not-for-me  ·  review of another edition
Thank you Tina. I cannot believe no other reviewer even mentioned this huge potential trigger involving his secret that you have to read 80% of the book to find out. The closest anyone else got was saying that they wouldn't forgive the H as quickly as the h did. No shit Sherlock.

Book 2 doesn’t look any better for me...author may not be my cuppa

Jayme
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Did I already say that I am totally in love with Adriana Locke writing? Because it was wonderful!

***
ARC kindly provided for an honest review. Thank you!

Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
I liked the story and our hero who didn't want to get involved or to fall in love but he ended up with his four tires flat because of our heroine. LOL! She hit him from the start and he didn't even see it coming.

(view spoiler)
nicklein
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“Nothing can fix her broken heart except the love of a man that won’t, maybe even can’t, love her back.”

Yep, I knew exactly what I’m in for when I read this. Clearly, I loooove torturing myself.

I was on a rollercoaster of emotions while reading this. I got frustrated, I swooned, I laughed, I cried (God knows how many times) and I fell head over heels in love.

I’m obsessed with Walker and Sienna and Peck and Nana. Ugh. I want to just squish this novel. I love it so much.

I have never read an Adria
My Pink Fairytales
Big fan of Adriana Locke and her Landry family!
This one is about Sienna, who’s one of my favorite heroines. She’s smart, funny, loving, down to earth, complex woman. I simply love her.
And don’t get me started on the broody Walker. ❤
Can’t wait to read the next one.
~Dawn~TUG
Nov 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed this one. Broody dude, light-hearted girl. Match made. Can't wait for more Dom these Gibson boys!
Amy
Mar 22, 2018 added it
Shelves: dnf
As I've decided to not waste my time on books where the male POV immediately starts sexualizing the female MC the second they meet (heavy focus on her--always big, of course--tits, ass, thinking about wanting to fuck her/getting an erection, etc etc etc), this is dnf for me.
Alaina Meserole
If you ever read Adriana Locke's Landry Family Series, like I have, then you'll love this spin off series. Crank is apart of her new spin off series that features a Landry family member, Sienna. Now I loved Sienna in her brothers books so I was beyond happy to find out she had her own book - FINALLY!

I loved everything about this book but that's mostly because I never hated anything about Sienna ever. Then throw in Walker Gibson, and I'm head over heels about this book. I seriously can't wait for
Pick a Book
Dec 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-english
4,5 stars

I looove it! This was my last read of 2017 and it totally worth it. Such a good story with amazing characters. I love when the hero and heroine are ballsy. I appreciate a lot strong characters. It was a really good book and can't wait to the next book about Lance.

PS: Peck totally deserves a book!!! I'm crossing my fingers and am really hoping for it!
Paperback Princess
La la loved Crank!! I’ve been so excited ever since I heard Sienna was gonna have a spin off with a whole new set of yummy hot brothers and this story did not disappoint. These Gibson brothers were hilarious and so sexy. I can’t wait for more from these Gibson boys!!
Tracy *To the point Reviews*
Ok

Loved the cover for this one! Walker our hero is broody asshole. And to be honest, there's no good reason why.

Sienna is sweet, but she really put herself out there to get to him. However it seems as though her plan was not contrived, it SOOOOOO was! She practically forces her way into the assholes life. Meanwhile he treats her like hot poo! (Not a fan of chicks who throw themselves at assholes)

This is a lot of story that gives us very little romance satisfaction. It never really hit the sweet
Karen Frances
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yet another amazing story

I try to keep my reviews to the basics, because I hate giving away the storyline.
But I'm really struggling to find the words to do this book justice. I loved everything about Sienna and Walkers story. The words flowed from the page effortlessly.
In this story we see Sienna as a strong-willed and independent woman making a life for herself away from her family.
Walker, I fell for the bloody mechanic.
This is a must read for anyone who reads contemporary romance
Alyssa
3.5 Stars

This was not my favorite by Adriana Locke, and I was super excited about this new series, but in the end, it totally had some redeeming qualities.

Sienna Landry finds herself in small town Illinois with her best friend from their business venture. This chapter of their business is coming to a close as her bestie has to dropout and she finds herself at a fork in the road on what to do next. Although she basically comes from Southern royalty (cue the Landry Family Series here), she is mor
Nicole P
I generally like books by Adriana Locke and was looking forward to this book as it was about the last Landry sibling, Sienna. Unfortunately it did not live up to my expectation and was a disappointment. The last book of the Landry Family series Swink, saw Sienna leaving Savannah and heading to Chicago to start up a design company. The story picks up a few months from that and is the introduction to a new series about the Gibson brothers. Walker Gibson, the oldest sibling, is the owner of the loc ...more
Kodie Mackay
Going into a book with zero expectations can be your best and worst friend. I just clicked buy without reading up on anything so I had no idea what I was letting myself in for and for me that's normally unheard of. I'm pretty against huge amounts of angst and drama with extremely special exceptions for authors I know and love so for all I knew this could of been my worst nightmare. Except it wasn't. Don't get me wrong there is a lot of drama and back and forth cat/mouse chasing but strangely eno ...more
Rebecca
4 Stars!

What a great read this was!

Sienna is a debutante from Savannah who comes from fortune and a little fame. However, she doesn't like pretending to be something she isn't. In striving to make her own way she finds herself living in a small town in Illinois with a friend as they work on their business.
One thing she didn't plan on was meeting Walker, or busting out his head light with a bat.

Walker is gruff, grumpy, and exceedingly hot. He doesn't have the energy or the time to waste on an
Kristi
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Every time I hear about a new release coming from Adriana I get all giddy. I love her books and could not wait to read about Sienna and the Gibson boys in this new book and series. Crank is the story of Sienna Landry and Walker Gibson. If you had read the Landry series, you have met Sienna and her family. Walker Gibson is a small town mechanic. He is broody, moody, and hard to get a read on. Oh an add to that sparkling personality (haha) he is sinful and sexy in all the right way.

I fell in love
Katy Battisti
Jan 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great!

I really liked Crank. At first I thought it started really slow and boring. By half way thru it definitely redeemed itself. I liked Walker and Sienna, they were great together. Now I want to read the other books about the Landry’s!
Anne OK
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-reads
With the holiday rush here, I am not able to full review each and every book. This one is a delightfully written story of blue-collar meets uptown girl. It's funny, lovable and definitely a treat to read. Mild angst -- no drama trauma -- and the romance is definitely sizzling.

Ashley Gayhart
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There is so much to say about this book, I don't even know where to start to be honest. So I will start from the outside and then work my way inward, because holy hell this is one of the best covers I have EVER seen on a book. It is so simple, but at the same time so flirtatious. Once I finished the book I realized how much this cover showcases both the hero (Walker) and the heroine (Sienna). So Adriana, good luck trying to top this cover lol.

Secondly, I have read most of Adriana's books, but f
Tracy
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can't even begin to put into words how good this book was...no way I can do it justice...I would say 10 stars for sure! I didn't think there was a series family I could love more the Landrys. ..now that I've been introduced to he Gibson boys I know I was wrong...but do I love them so much because a Landry brought them to me? Hard to say for sure but I can't wait to get to the rest of these characters...this book has all the feel goods you need...I didn't put it down and now I'm sad it's over a ...more
CM
Nov 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.25 stars ❤ I want to be a Landry ...more
Emma Johnston
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an awesome kick start to a new series! It was an amazing, enjoyable read where we meet new characters and get to see some of the old ones.

Loved Walker and Sienna <3
Lisha Denis
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Crank is the first book I have read by the author Adriana Locke and I am sure it will not be the last. While reading it I could tell by the numerous references to the h's family that it must be connected to another series, which it is-the Landry Family series. The story is told in alternating first person view. Sienna Landry is looking to find herself away from her family in Savannah, Georgia. She meets up with the H, Walker Gibson, after bashing in the front of his vehicle, comically named Dais ...more
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
I never thought I would love another family more than the Landry family but I think the Gibson family is leading or neck and neck in the honor for my love. I started the book out laughing and I had more moments of laughing out loud and wanting to slap a mc throughout the book. I mean how could you not share a vital piece of information like that?!!! The additional characters including Peck and Nana have to be my favs...and of course the Landry brothers. Lots of story, angst, love and banter. Enj ...more
USA Today and Amazon Top 10 Bestselling author Adriana Locke lives and breathes books. After years of slightly obsessive relationships with the flawed bad boys created by other authors, Adriana has created her own.

She resides in the Midwest with her husband, sons, and two dogs. She spends a large amount of time playing with her kids, drinking coffee, and cooking. You can find her outside if the we
More about Adriana Locke

The Gibson Boys (5 books)
  • Craft (The Gibson Boys, #2)
  • Cross (The Gibson Boys, #2.5)
  • Crave (The Gibson Boys, #3)
  • Crazy (The Gibson Boys #4)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“True love isn’t something you pick; it’s something the universe picks for you.” 3 likes
“Actions have emotions incorporated in them. Other people and things can factor in too. I’ve always been an advocate of looking into someone’s intentions as opposed to how those actually turn out. I think it tells you a lot more about the person than their results. Does that make sense?” 2 likes