Start by marking “Inferno: Part 1 (Inferno # 1)” as Want to Read:
Inferno: Part 1 (Inferno # 1)

Inferno: Part 1

(The Vault #1)

4.39  ·  Rating details ·  714 Ratings  ·  209 Reviews
Recommended for mature readers due to strong language and explicit sexual situations.

I never believed in fate. That was something for the dreamers, the romantics, not someone as practical and pragmatic as I.

Fate had nothing to do with me walking in on my soon-to-be husband in a compromising position with his secretary.

Fate had nothing to do with me hopping on a plane to
118 pages
Published January 4th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Inferno, please sign up.

Melissa Crump
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When a book renders you completely speechless with your mouth left open in complete shock, how in the world can you sum it up more than that?

Inferno captured me from the beginning and took me on a ride of passion, a journey of a woman's newfound freedom from the chains that had been holding her captive all her life, experiences of a lifetime and a moment to shock every single reader, begging for more.

One of my favorites by far.
Wit & Wonder Books
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
**ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review**

The flames are too hot to bare if you are to become consumed wholeheartedly. A novel that encompasses your mind, your realm of fantasy. TK Leigh gripped me, pulled me towards the heat of her first part of Inferno.

Be prepared for TK to bring the heat in this new endeavor, within Inferno. She will make you blush a little redder and fluster faster with her intense writing skills and she doesn't hold back which has always led me to be a
Joelle ★My Book Angel Blog★
Inferno. The perfect name for this hot, intense book. Ladies, get your fans out because trust me, you'll need them. Once I started reading the first line of Inferno, I couldn't stop. I devoured this book, needing more of it. It's honestly that good.

Inferno tells us the story about Ellie, who is trapped in a life that is basically going nowhere. Her love life was ruined. She felt like she was just going through the motions of day-to-day living, basically just existing. It isn't until her best fr
Novel Grounds
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I know when I walk into a TK Leigh novel that I am going to be gripped.
THIS BOOK!
Sometime I want a book that has me breathing little faster and getting a little flushed, and this book delivers that!
Not only did we get a story that had GREAT characters, but we got a read tog et completely lost in.
I can't wait to read the rest of the stories in The Vault because if the other authors are half as good as TK, then it is going to be awesome!
Really, if you just was a super hot read with great characte
Shannon Ferguson
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was AMAZING!!! It drew me in from the beginning, and kept my toes curling with how sexy Dante is. Dante and Ellie were perfect together. He brought her out of her shell, and showed her what a beautiful fun woman she is. And OMG. That ending!! Even when you know something major is coming, and have an idea what it might be, it’s still freaking shocking!! To say I can’t wait for the next book is a major understatement. I would definitely recommend this!!!
Lin (From Chika With Love - Blog) Cohen
***Early Reader***
Holy hotness and its 5 burning stars! L-o-v-e this book! Even though it is short and a part of anthology, it hooked me from the first page till the end. Yeah, T.K. knows how to do that so well... I can't wait for the continues of this story because Dante - oh Dante - I need more of this man.

After running from her own wedding, and her own miserable life, Ellie wants a change. She wants to burry her old self and start over. She meets Dante - a super hot, successful Italian man w
Wendy LeGrand
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
T.K. is one of my go to authors and this story just proves why I can't stop myself from immediately devouring whatever she releases.

Inferno is an intriguing story, to say the least. A beautiful woman who has been trapped and controlled her entire life, finally breaking free of the suffocating restraints. Meeting an enigmatic man who makes her feel things she's never felt before.

The chemistry and passion between Dante and Eleanor is off the charts. T.K. does an incredible job of building up the
Johnnie-Marie Howard
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: r2r
This story was amazing like the ending I'm so ready to scream and pull my hair out needing more. The writing, characters and everything about this story is so much more then what I was expecting. I'm compeltely and 100% blown away with this story. I Floved it from one page to another and the 1 person POV was just icing on this cake. The way each character brings so much to the table you can't help but turn the page and see what else they have to say. The sexual scenes are out of this world each ...more
Nora Fresse
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! Not only was this story steaming hot, it was sensual. Eleanor meets the hot Italian known as Dante in a plane headed to Italy. She has abandoned her so called life, where she was totally controlled by her parents and her so called finance whom she caught cheating, and spontaneously boards a plan abroad. Good bye to the old Ellie.

Dante strikes up a conversation with her that leaves a lasting impression on Ellie. Swoon! After landing, she doesn’t expect to see him ever again but fate interv
Renee
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book from the publisher/author to review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

This is Part One to what looks like a four part novella series from T.K. Leigh. I will tell you to go ahead and expect a cliffhanger.

Ellie never believed in fate. That was something for the dreamer's, the romantic's, not someone as practical as she is. Fate had nothing to do with her walling in on her soon-to-be husband in a compromising position with his secretary. Fate had nothing to do with h
Tish Cocktails & Fairytales
This one definitely left me wanting oh so much more....but in the best of ways. I fall in love more and more with this author with each book of hers that I read. Inferno is a very appropriate title as it was smokin' hot. It hooked me from the very start and that ending was just WOW!!

This book was given to me for free at my request and I provided this review voluntarily.
Cindy
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
And this story here is why TK Leigh continues to be an automatic ONECLICK author for me!!! Inferno is AMAZING, BRILLIANT. From start to finish you're pulled in and held captive by Mrs Leigh's words. Her writing style, characters and their connections TOP NOTCH!! And as with EVERY TK Leigh Inferno left me BLOWN AWAY!!!

The sexy, hot steamy sex scenes will leave you BREATHLESS! And that ending!!!! OMG! Talk about a HUGE WOW moment!!! I can't wait to see what happens in the continuation. January can
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"I received the ARC in exchange for a honest review.

Wow! This story completely blew me away! I got swept up into it and I just couldn’t let go of the ride. It was incredible! Dante Luciano is by far one of the hottest, sexiest men I’ve met in a book. It heats me up just of thinking of him. The way he speaks is so eloquent. I’m in love with him myself. And that cliffhanger on the end was so unexpected! I certainly didn’t see that coming. I can’t wait for part 2! "
Angie Voss
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Do you believe in fate? Eleanor does not. Not until she leaves her fiance at the alter and boards a flight to Rome, Italy. Now, she is questioning whether meeting Dante is just coincidence, or fate itself. As she discovers her true identity, having her life scripted by her parents up to this point, Dante helps her explore her sexuality. Rome was never on my bucket list, but for some reason...I now have a desire to see it.

A short, but extremely HOT, read! T.K. Leigh is the master of writing chara
Tricia Davis
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy Inferno! I’m still feeling the steam from this one! By far one of my favorites! Dante and Ellie, holy moly no water can put that fire out! I started Inferno and could not put it down- it pulled me in line,hook and sinker from the get go..... Ellie and Dante start as a vacation fling, and it turns into so much more......Dante shows Ellie how to feel all around emotionally and physically... feelings she has never experience due to being in a miserable relationship- which cause her to run..... ...more
Leeanna
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was so pulled into this story! A really in depth storyline that has me anxiously awaiting the next part of the story! I love the discussion of fate and how the woman slowly changes her view on it. And a man believing in fate? Hot! To me, the two main characters are soulmates - I am not sure if that is what the author intended, but it is how I feel! And having sight seeing in Italy thrown in was a bonus! And that cliffhanger?! Did not see that coming! lol
OKbook Hoarder
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I never thought it was possible but Mr.B is now #2 in my list of book boyfriend. Ladies you are going to fall in love with Dante. What a book. Eleanor and Dante's story is absolutely AMAZING!!!! Holy hell what a plot twist cliffhanger. Can't wait for part 2.
Catherine Coffman
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Elle ran out before she was supposed to get married and decided to go to Italy. On the plane she meets Dante. He treats her better then her finance ever did. This is a great start to a story I can’t wait to read the second part.
Coco.V
Apr 05, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝💝 FREE on Amazon today (4/5/2018)!💝💝

Blurb:

Fate had nothing to do with me hopping on a plane to Rome, effectively standing up my former fiancé on our wedding day.

And fate certa
Brittany Alexander
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*given an ARC in exchange for honest review*

OMFGGGGGGG

I CAN'T right now.

The ending of this book. TOTAL CLIFFHANGER!!!! I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING!!!!! :OOOOOOOO

I'm standing behind the front desk at the hotel that I work at and my face shows my shock at that ending and my heart is racing with anxiety. I need part 2 NOWWWW!

Okay, other than that total cliffy, this book was AMAZEBALLS!!!

Dante is hot. Sexy. Rich. Suave. Tall, dark, and handsome. Ellie is beautiful, small and sweet. Together these two
Bibliophile  Chloe
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
To the reason I believe fate is real....

What a dedication! Part one of this fantastic series starts off with a wowza!

This novella is the introduction of Eleanor and Dante.  Fate really does step in with these two.  Their chemistry is off the charts, white hot! Dante is full on alpha swooniness and Eleanor is a breath of fresh air, I love how she is embracing the new her and shaking off the shackles of her old life! She comes out of her shell beautifully.

T.K. weaves the story in Rome so well, I
Paula Genereau
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
holy hotness. this book was hot. I didn't think any character could be just as sexy as Mr.Burnham but this book will have you begging for more
Amanda
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received the ARC in exchange for a honest review.

Francoise
Dec 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-reads, series
Addictive and thrilling, this first installment in the Inferno series is an intriguing blend of mystery, deceit and sultry romance. It opens up to the heroine, Ellie, running away from her wedding. As the daughter of a powerful political family, she was expected to marry well and ended up being engaged to the wrong man. Her parents have planned out her entire life and she never has had a choice in anything.

Needing to clear her head, she decides to flee to Rome, fully intending to finally have so
Stephanie Rushlow
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! T.K. has always loved her cliffhangers and she leaves us truly hanging in this one. Inferno is amazingly written with all the excitement that's expected.

Ellie is looking for the perfect getaway to rediscover herself and get away from her normal pre-planned life. She's always done exactly what's expected of her and quickly discovers that Rome is the perfect place to discover the new Ellie, especially once she meets Dante the final few minutes of her plane ride.

Dante believes in two thing
Vickie
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Crysti Jane
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
** Note: I received a complimentary copy from the author in exchange for an honest review. **

This novella captivated me from the beginning. Inferno part 1, the first part of a multi-part story, has everything I look for in a quick read: quick character development and early love scenes. Some novellas I have read skimped on the character development for the sake of the story but for me, the character development is as equally important as the story. If you are a fan of early “jump in the bed” sce
Renita McKinney
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Holy Hotness! When T.K. Leigh puts pen to paper you can expect nothing but heat and greatness. Inferno incorporates all that and then some!

Fate is the key to everything as far as Dante is concerned and Elle is not having it. She is just looking for some freedom, some space and a chance to finally breathe. She just needed an escape.

Dante is hot, fun and sexy. He believes fate has drawn he and Elle together and he is on a mission to prove that!

There is so much heat, so much passion and a whol
Amber Day
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Inferno: Part 1 by T.K. Leigh
Part 1 was fiery hot and definitely a intriguing story. We get to meet Ellie, who just left her Fiance at the alter and literally becomes the runaway bride. In this story we see her struggle to let go of what everyone else's expectation for her life. As she is flying to her the beautiful country of wine and pasta she meets Dante. Mr. Hot to trot and can back it up and more. *fans myself* They find themselves in bed together and we are not left unhappy. Their night tu
Stacy Hahn
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Inferno: Part 1 was wow! Just wow! Inferno was aptly named because this book is set your panties on fire hot. Once you start reading, you won’t be able to get enough of Ellie and Dante.
Ellie makes a life-changing decision to leave her fiancé at the altar and escape to find herself. She was tired of living for others. On her way to Italy, she meets Dante, who is beyond sexy rich and just plain panty melting hot. One night turns into much more and the intensity level keeps increasing. Just when ev
LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE

JOIN MY READER GROUP

T.K. Leigh, otherwise known as Tracy Leigh Kellam, is the USA Today Bestselling author of the Beautiful Mess series, in addition to several other works. Originally from New England, she now resides in sunny Southern California with her husband, beautiful daughter, and three cats. When she’s not planted

The Vault (4 books)
  • Inferno: Part 2 (Inferno, #2)
  • Inferno: Part 3 (Inferno, #3)
  • Inferno: Part 4 (Inferno, #4)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
  • You and Me, Always
    $14.99 $2.99
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)