Start by marking “Murder's A Beach (Paige Comber #2)” as Want to Read:
Murder's A Beach (Paige Comber #2)

Murder's A Beach

(Paige Comber #2)

The Founders' Festival has come to the sleepy island town of Seaside. It's a week of live music, crafts, and homemade goodies. But when one of the village's residents ends up dead, it's clear things are not all fun and carnival games. It will be up to Paige, Nate, and Johnny to figure out whodunit.

Book Two in the Paige Comber Mystery series
Published October 26th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Murder's A Beach, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Murder's A Beach

Start your review of Murder's A Beach (Paige Comber #2)
Tari
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-ku
I'd forgotten how much I absolutely loved the character of Johnny in this series! He's always good for some laughs as well as good old Stan of the Seaside police. I realize this series isn't a realistic portrayal of police, but this is a fun fiction mystery and it's not supposed to be anything except fun. When I read it, I think of Stan as Barney Fife on steroids lol! His sidekick Fred seems to have a little more sense, but again, they're always good for a comedy scene, no different than a comed ...more
Maria
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
Prefect little story filled with just the right amount of mystery, humour, friendship and of course happy ending!
Deb
Jun 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in a series that followed on from The secret of Seaside , Paige Comber mystery book 1 by Agatha Ball

I really enjoyed the first book, so I carried straight on with this one as soon as I’d finished.

The series is beginning to remind me of several British tv murder mystery programs such as, Midsummer Murders, Death in paradise etc. Although the law according to Stan and Fred, drove me bonkers! What a right pair they are! I was so frustrated by them and really wanted someone
Rosa Cline
Another five star

Just like the first this book you don’t want to put it down. Guessing who done it and seeing if you can figure it out before the characters do. Loved it! And although it is written where you can understand what you need to from the first book, it’s nicer if you read in order. But if you don’t have access to book one don’t let thus one slip through your fingers.
And great for my advanced reading preteen friends no language and no sexual behavior.
Louisa Jones
Jun 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
The ending was a surprise! I couldn’t picture Linda as being one of the murderers. She just didn’t seem to have enough intelligence!
The policemen on the island are starting to get on my nerves, though. They don’t seem to have enough brains to fill a kidney bean. It would seem that the town council would get some other policemen to fill those two ninnies’ boots.
I am interested, though, to what the next book holds in store for Seaside.
Bruce Dinsman
Nov 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fun Mystery Read

Second book in the Seaside series has even more whodunits and at least 1 dead body, 2 injuries, and the usual two bumbling policemen. Have a great time and I’ll see you after the next book.
S Sanders
Apr 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed another mystery on the island. Will read the next one. A girl goes to spend the summer on an island helping her grandmother in her bakery. Mysterious murder to solve. Fun island personalities.
Phillip V Rosser
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good easy read with a twist

Excellent holiday read with an unexpected who done it twist in the end. Seaside mysteries are probably played out but would like to read other works from this author .
Jaynee
Feb 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
So good that I read it straight through

Yeah, this rarely happens, but I read the first in the series, then immediately bought and read this one. Book 3 is downloading as I write this review. Fraud a mini vacation at the beach with Paige and Hate!
Maida Sedman
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Light reading, and easy to follow the story line . I enjoyed the characters. Most of the time I like more of a deeper mystery with all the twist and turns , but this was a good read. Kept my interest to the end.
Dorothy Atkinson
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good day at the beach read

Great character s and a good story line. Not heavy reading, perfect for a day at the beach read or for a rainy day by the fire
Chris Leuchtenburg
Apr 22, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: mystery
I won't continue with this series. The characters, setting and plot just aren't very appealing. Reads like a first draft. ...more
Jean ~ Kindle Queen
Jul 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ysela Beatrice
Dec 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Easy to read stories

Came upon Paige Comber series, they are a fun read. The 1st book is free, try it out. Happy fun reading!
Pat
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Easy read. Cute story, easy on the brain. I like that she wraps things up very nicely at the end.
Robert
Aug 20, 2020 rated it liked it
Quick read. Part of the Paige Comber series. A little bit of enjoyable fluff during these crazy times.
Zoë
Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good story line

This book had a good story line but even I guessed who the murder was as soon as they were introduced.
Michele Sherwood
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series grows on you...

I enjoyed the first book, but am now "hooked". The characters are zany and loveable (well, some of them) and I can't wait for the next book!
Linda
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you have a small town filled with mostly interesting and likeable people and you have to kill one of them off, it might as well be the town grump I suppose. Paige once again is left to sort out what happened and solve a murder. She doesn’t go looking for trouble. She’d happily stay at the shop baking all day but knows the cops aren’t up the job.

This book is another winner. The mystery portion can stand alone but the series also progresses with new information and revelations regarding our is
Violette Hutchinson
Phyllis
Sep 29, 2018
Nikki
Mar 05, 2018

• Death and a Dog (A Lacey Doyle Cozy Mystery #2)
  • Aged for Murder (A Tuscan Vineyard Cozy Mystery #1)
  • Who She Was (Sylvia Wilcox Mysteries, #1)
  • Aged for Death (A Tuscan Vineyard Cozy Mystery #2)
  • Crime in the Café (A Lacey Doyle Cozy Mystery #3)
  • Publishable By Death (St. Marin's Cozy Mystery #1)
  • Rose Petal Revenge (Claire's Candles Cozy Mystery #4)
  • The Fear Hunter (Agatha Bright Mysteries, #1)
  • Perished by a Painting (A Lacey Doyle Cozy Mystery #6)
  • Stiff in the Sand (Cape Hope Mysteries #1)
  • Murder in the Manor (A Lacey Doyle Cozy Mystery #1)
  • Gossip in the Garden (The Inn at Holiday Bay #10)
  • Southern Peach Pie and a Dead Guy (Poppy Peters, #1)
  • Vexed on a Visit (A Lacey Doyle Cozy Mystery #4)
  • Aged for Seduction (A Tuscan Vineyard Cozy Mystery—Book 4)
  • Aged for Mayhem (A Tuscan Vineyard Cozy Mystery #3)
  • A Fatal Fish Fry (A Hooked & Cooked Cozy Mystery Series Book 8)
  • An Oxford Murder (The Catherine Tregowyn Mysteries #1)

Paige Comber (5 books)
  • The Secret of Seaside (Paige Comber Mystery Book 1)
  • Mystery Comes in Waves (Paige Comber Mystery Book 3)
  • The Cove Conundrum (Paige Comber Mystery Book 4)
  • Haunting at High Tide (Paige Comber, #5)