Start by marking “Love You Through It (Rebel Desire, #2)” as Want to Read:
Love You Through It (Rebel Desire, #2)

Love You Through It (Rebel Desire #2)

4.47  ·  Rating details ·  130 Ratings  ·  87 Reviews
After witnessing Bri Carmichael’s pain, Cole Burkely is determined to help her heal.

That home visit changed my life.

She is a shell of the person I knew.

I just want each day to end so the night can swallow my pain.

She still has so much to give.

I’m empty.

I want to help her stand on her own again.

I’m not ready to let go.

She’s worth sticking around for.

My will to keep moving
Published January 23rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Love You Through It, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love You Through It

Nikki
Nov 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, new-adult, arc, series
"This is our story. Our beginning when all I saw was an end. Cole is my right now and my future. I couldn't think of anyone better..."

First off - this cover... it's perfection. A quiet, whirlwind of emotions, this book is about death, loss, letting go, and eventually moving forward. But most especially, it is a story about second chances. A second chance to love. A second chance to life. How do you find purpose and hope after losing the one man you've ever loved your entire life to war? And ho
Leanne
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another awesome story in this series.
The patience that Cole showed with Bri definitely paid off. You really feel for her and the pain and grief she has to work through.
Can't wait to read Jason's story.
Melissa Ledet
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hearfelt

"This woman ruined me the first day I met her in her cowboy boots at a bar after our first appearance at Country Fest years ago. " ~ Cole
A heartfelt read about moving on and finding love again. Love Cole and Bri.
Kris
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
I went into this one blind and woah. I was not expecting that first page or who this book was going to be about.
so. many. feels.
A.D. McCammon
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Emotional and beautiful story about loss and love. If you love a good second chance romance, I recommend you give this one a try.
Rachel
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Soulful, eloquent second chance at love.
Bri is broken in every sense of the word.
From afar, Cole watches and wants to fix her.
Together they work toward her not forgetting her past but moving forward.

Francisco has a way with weaving a story, drawing the reader in and not only pulling on their heart strings but giving hope.

This story left me hopeful about love and a second chance at happily ever afters.
Richelle Robinson
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Bri is an army wife and her worst nightmare has come true with her husband dying in combat. I am friends with a lot of army wives and this book tugged at my heartstrings. Seeing Bri struggle with her grief and trying to move forward made me want to reach into the book and give her a big hug.

Cole is the drummer of the band and he’s looking to settle down. Cole wants it to be with Bri but she is a mess. I have to say I loved how patient and caring he was with Bri. At first I thought he was trying
Sole Dl
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’d like to star by thanking Fabiola for giving me a chance to review her books. I truly enjoyed reading the story of Cole and Bri. Fabiola has a way with words, she knows how to write a romance story, and to make you fell for the characters. It’s a writer’s work to make readers to fall in love, to feel everything the characters are feeling, whether is love, pain, happiness, sorrow, and Fabiola knows how to do that.

“Love you through it” is book two on the Rebel Desire series. I didn’t know what
Stephanie
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As much as I loved Cash and Olivia's story I have to say I LOVED Cole and Bri's story even more. I was curious about Cole during the first book in the Rebel Desire series and I was so glad to finally get his story. Bri seemed great but was kind of the last person I expected to be the leading lady in this story.

Francisco literally ripped my heart to shreds during this book. I actually cried more than once. Heck, I started out in the prologue crying lol! As much as I rant about having to cry durin
Steph's Rom Book Talk
Damn if Fabiola, just damn it!!! I have been in an emotional state since I started this book. I read one book by Fabiola last year and spent an entire year in “author hangover” for Fabiola’s books. I could not pick up another book of hers last year. Well I am happy to say that even though this book has ripped my heart apart, it has also put it back together. This story, this journey is all about putting yourself back together. Bri experiences an event that hits super close to home for me and eve ...more
K.K. Allen
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a moving, heartbreaking, and soul-searching journey this was, with Bri as someone who needed to find her way out of the darkness, and Cole, who was always there and waiting. I just love Fabiola's words, and the way she phrases her stories. I get to feel everything. This was my first read from Fabiola, and I loved it so much. There's a benefit to going into a book totally blind, without expectations, I got to feel so much more.
Joy Novel Thoughts
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love You Through It is a story of heartbreak and perseverance. About our friends and family that are there to pick us up when we have fallen and don't want to get back up. About falling in love again, when life throws the big curve ball.

"Til death do us part. Death did part us. It tore us apart, burying one and leaving the other untouched, but just as dead."

Bri was delivered a devastating blow and she almost wasn't able to pick herself back up afterward. If it wasn't for the faith and love her f
Amanda Jones
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cole and Bri’s story is at times heart breaking, and at times sweet and happy.

“Life’s made of tiny pebbles and huge boulders. We can trip over the tiniest of stones, the same way we can climb mountains of rock with the right support.”

It’s truly a story of finding love and support in those that care about you in the worst moments of your life. Love this series! Can’t wait for the third book!
Melanie
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was such a beautiful yet heartbreaking story of loss, undying love, surviving and moving forward. As you read this story you can feel how much heart and soul went into this book. Super excited for the next book.
Natasha Carrere
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-reads
Fabiola Francisco knows how to pull at the heart strings. She had me torn apart with excitement for one couple and devastated for another. She knows how to tell a story and make you feel everything that is happening.

I don’t want to give anything away but I highly enjoy this book and definitely recommend it. It can be read as a standalone but I do recommend reading book one so you can enjoy that love story also.
Lindy  Kralicek
Emotional read. Love it

Wow! What an emotional and tear jerking read for sure. Bro and Cole's story is powerful and make you see the true struggle of grief and moving forward in life and loving someone deeply. This book is way more than 5 stars.
Socially Book Nerd
Jan 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
very gripping story of pain, loss, and renewal of self. Loss of a loved one is hard, but when taken under by grief. Family is often their to help you, Friends to give you a much needed laugh. But, Finding love again is a sweet sweet thing.
Cecily Bonney
May 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was definitely not like book three. Yes I know I am reading this backwards, sorry.

This book is about Cole and Bri. Cole is the whore of the group. I mean I believe this is what I would call him. He has a reputation of sleeping around with groupies. Bri is a young women who has lost her husband, who in fact was the love of her life for years.

Now to me this book was very emotional and I know that every person goes through things differently. I can tell you that I have no idea how it fe
MammieBabbie
An unforgettable, inspirational and heart-wrenching series that is monumental in every sense of the word...

Right, so, I've read Fabiola Francisco a couple of times before and I have loved her darker and broodier side, and to be honest I went into this series expecting the same, but this series is definitely more on the romantic comedy side. It still has that deep seated angst that in my opinion is synonymous with her writing style, but the plot and the issues addressed in it are lighter. If, I'
Christie72
Wow! Fabiola Francisco blew me away with this beautiful, emotional book! Bri has just experienced a loss that just may destroy her. The love of her life is gone, and she is wondering how she will ever come out of this pain. Cole has been in love with Bri for a long time now. He always respected her love and marriage to her husband. Now, he just wants to help her learn how to live again. His feelings for her are a slippery slope. He wants to be there for her as a friend, but he is also battling h ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bri Carmichael found her soulmate, and married him. For 10 years they were happy, but he also loved America, and wore an Army Uniform, so he was brought home in a box, as a hero. Now, Bri is only shell of a person that she once was, and Cole Burkely's heart breaks for her. He's always had a thing for her, but now, all he wants is to be the friend to help her heal. Love You Through It was an emotional journey that brought tears to my eyes more than once. I've never been an army wife, so I don't k ...more
Alice
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love You Through It is book 2 of The Rebel Desire Series and now let me tell you
HOW MUCH I LOVED THIS REALLY SPECIAL BOOK! ♡♡♡♡♡
OH. MY. GOODNESS! I can't even believe what I just read. This book will be one of MY FAVOURITE READS IN 2018 for sure!
Now that I finished Love You Through It it's kinda difficult to find the right words to describe all my feelings and I think there aren't enough words to express what I felt while reading.
I LOVED THE STORY OF BRI AND COLE SOOOOOOO MUCH!
Their story is on
Johnaka
Apr 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love you through it by Fabiola Francisco
“Through the hurt came love, 4 stars”

Bri found love in college. She had beautiful relationship with a good man. She knew the possibility of losing him was real but she never thought it would actually happen. Now it has, she was handed that folded flag and feels like her world has ended. Those around her don’t know how to help her through it but Cole is more than willing to do it.
Cole has always wanted Bri, but when he found out she wasn’t single it was a
Alison
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!!!

I was given this book in turn for an honest review.

Bri is struggling to live, she feels broken, and alone. The person she wants, and needs is gone, never coming back. Each day is becoming harder to get through. Cole can’t stand to watch Bri lose herself, she has so much to give and he wants to help her to survive, to fight, to live. Can Bri open her heart, and let Cole in?

Love You Through It, is a heart-breaking story, from the first page I was in floods of tears. My heart just compl
 •Cici• Theory of A Dreamer Book Blog♥
4 Loving You Is Effortless Stars!!

After having read Lovin' on You I couldn't wait to start reading this one! Meeting both of the main characters in the last installment made me even more excited to read this one. I really liked it!! I was hooked from the prologue and choked up by the end of it as well. This was such an emotional and realistic journey that pulled on every bit of my heartstrings. I smiled, I cried, and everything in between.

When Bri and Cole came into each other's lives they b
Manda Kay
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: add-to-bookshelf
As soon as I knew was in the story, I wasn't sure my heart could handle it... Such heartache, my heart literally breaking in my chest. But true to Fabiola style, she put it back together in such a loving way. Man-wh*re turned white knight, Cash is what every girls dreams of... he is willing to love someone even if it means nothing in return. Bri's hurt becomes your own, but her triumphs and joys are as well. Cheering on the journey between the two, this is a love that is all to real in our world ...more
Carrie
Feb 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
The story was more of a 3 star for me, but the writing is wonderful so that bumped it up.

I ADORED Liv & Cash's story, and the band, and the supporting characters. I was THRILLED to see Cole & Bri were getting a story, even tho I knew it meant there was a loss. I went into this knowing there would be sadness, but looking forward to the healing.

Unfortunately, for me, there was TOO MUCH focus on the sadness & not enough time w/ Bri & Cole together. I spent most of this story aggrava
Tessa
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love when I hear a song in a movie and associate that song forever with that movie. But I have never had a song do that for a book even with the suggested playlists that the authors provide, until now. While I was shedding tears, and falling in love with Love You Through It, there was one song that never left mind the entire time. Keith Urban’s Break on Me fit so perfectly in Cole’s relentless friendship and support of Bri. She’s no longer the girl Cole has always known, she has shut everyone ...more
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
This is book 2 in the the Rebel Desire series and my first time reading Ms Francisco's work. I absolutely loved this book.  Loving you through it is such a heartbreaking read that I have to admit I did cry whilst reading it,
Bri is a army wife and her worst fears come true when she loses her husband in combat, she is broken in every sense and this is a raw emotional journey of her moving on with her life after losing the love of her life. I honestly have the utmost respect to army wife's as I hon
Ashley Erin
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this second chance at romance book. It's beautifully written, emotional, and such a sweet love story. This book is a slow burn in all the best ways and I love seeing Cole's sweet side. Bri's pain broke my heart, I can't imagine how I would cope with the loss she endured. Fabiola did a phenomenal job building their relationship and showing how the characters grew together. It was fun seeing the characters we fell in love with in Lovin' On You. I highly recommend this story.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
I am an indie author who writes contemporary romance and women's fiction. You'll often find southern gentleman in my books and a love for country music.

VISIT MY AUTHOR PAGE

VISIT MY FACEBOOK PAGE

Did you know I have a clo
More about Fabiola Francisco

Rebel Desire (2 books)
  • Lovin' On You (Rebel Desire, #1)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
  • The Replacement Crush
    $5.99 $0.00
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)