Start by marking “Playboy” as Want to Read:
Playboy

Playboy

They call me a playboy.

Sure, I like to have fun with the opposite sex, but hey, in my line of work, who wouldn't?
My name's Jonah and I work for Bunny Hunnies, a swimsuit magazine. Calling the shots, and taking pictures of gorgeous women is every man's fantasy, including mine.

That is, until Chelsea Sincock walks onto the set of one of my shoots.

I've known Chelsea s
Published July 31st 2017 by Brothers Chance

To ask other readers questions about Playboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Playboy

✰♊ Angie ♊✰
So, the story was okay... just okay.
It was not bad, but not great either.
Chemistry was good and I lurved Jonah's possessiveness of Chelsea... cuz I love me a possessive alpha-dude.

description

And I was seriously digging this best friend's sister spicy romance.

Until I hit the 50% mark when I see the words:

"THE END"

description

WHAT!? That's it?! 50% in and it's abruptly over?!

Then, immediately following the epilogue, we're oddly gifted "Deleted Scenes"...

The author states thawords:
Barbara
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Every once in awhile, if you're real lucky, you read a book that has you grinning, laughing and cheering on the good guys from the first chapter to the end of the epilogue. I must say that Playboy did that for me.

The author has written a great storyline with characters you can’t help but love. Chelsea is Jonah’s best friend Declan’s kid sister and he’s known her since childhood. He hasn’t seen her in years and the grown-up vision she has become throws Jonah off his game. Especially when she end
Valerie Degeorge
#Brilliant
#FunnyAF
#Sexy
#HotAF

This book had me lmfao the banter between Jonah and Chelsea is off the charts funny plus with the side characters also , but..... as in true Logan style the sex was Hot AF like panty melting Hot ( actually don't bother wearing any ).

This book releases Aug 2 so make sure you one click you don't want to miss out trust me.

I've read every book by Logan and I will admit each book he releases I say "This is my Favorite "
I've seen such growt
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
Well Mr. Chance has brought us another great story with some amazing characters. Jonah is a photographer for a magazine, he's pretty satisfied with his life, great job and plenty of women, but Jonah doesn’t do serious dating and up til just recently it's been fine but now he feels like somthing is missing. Chelsea is back home in LA with dreams of being an actress but so far that dream seems few and far between, so working at a magazine as a model is enough for now, but working at the same place ...more
Kim Mullin
A must read book!

This is another must read book by this author. I was hooked from the first page till the very end. The story of Jonah and Chelsea is full of fun, sexy banter.
Rhiannon King
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever been hooked from just reading an introduction in a book, well I haven't until now. Logan Chance has written another fantastic book.

Chelsea and Jonah have known each other for several years due to Jonah and Chelsea's older brother Declan being best friends which makes Chelsea off limits, growing up she had the biggest crush on Jonah but he never saw her as anything more than his best friends little sister. After being let go from her previous job Chelsea decides to try her hand at
Coco.V
Nov 01, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (11/1/2018)! 💝

Blurb:
They call me a playboy.

That is, until Chelsea Sincock walks onto the set of one of my shoots.

I've known Chelsea since before she was this hot as hell vixen wearing nothing but a biki
Robyn
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Bunny Hunny Stars!

One thing is certain, I'm always entertained by the Chance Brothers' writing. The verbiage and prose in their wring style, hooks me in, every time!
Logan, really brought it, with the movie line references in, Playboy. I loved that added touch! Oh, and the hawtness level was pretty high in this one! I'm always a sucker for the best friend's sister/brother trope, so there's that too.

The only thing I'd change, is to have NOT read the deleted scenes at the end, right after re
Anna
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Every damn time Logan releases a book I fall in love. His characters are always so real. They're funny and quirky and relatable. I get sucked in every time and I literally can't put the book down until I'm finished. I loved all the movie quotes in this book and that whole conversation at the end...perfect! Made it to my list of favorite Logan book moments, right there with the ending of Love a Boss. This is definitely a must read.
Lizziej138
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jonah is a playboy photographer who's bored with plastic barbies. Chelsea is a wannabe access who needs to pay her bills. And she's had a crush on Jonah forever. Only problem is her brother is his best friend.
Sexy read that I finished before I even knew it. Time flew by while I read Playboy, and I loved it. Hot sex with a side of oh S#@t!!! A must read.
Keri Loves Books
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Chelsea is the girl next door with the dream of making it in Hollywood. She ends up modeling until she can get her big break. This is where she reconnects with Jonah.
Jonah happens to be one of her brother's best friends that she has crushed on for years and the photographer where she has just been hired. He's a serial dater who doesnt't do relationships.
She's off limits. The lines become blurred. Their chemistry is off the charts.
I loved this story. It's funny, sweet, romantic.
Christina Pannell
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a good book. High school crush turns into much more. Not a lot of drama but there were a bit of lies and deceiving.
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
This book was great! Short, sexy and sweet.
5 Stars to Playboy by Logan Chance.

As usual when Logan Chance releases a new book, I'm all over it! Having only discovered this author this past year, I can easily state he is a favorite.

Playboy is another well-written addition to this author's list of already amazing books.

Jonah & Chelsea.......

Jonah and Chelsea haven't seen each other for years; since Chelsea's parents divorced and she moved away. But now she is back and looking to make a place for herself in the entertainment world as an actress. But until shefavorite.
Antonette
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was fortunate to have received an ARC for this book because this was such a great story! I was hooked from the very beginning and fell instantly in love with Jonah and Chelsea. Their banter was fun and HOT and their chemistry was intense.
Individually the characters were awesome and they each had great personalities. And together....well damn!
The story itself was light and easy and I really enjoyed the movie buff stuff in it. It was something fresh and laid back and this story has b
Angela DeMarco
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Playboy by Logan Chance is a sweet, sexy, fun loving story. The banter between Jonah and Chelsea and their old movie lines had me smiling and laughing throughout the story. Logan definitely can write RomCom he does a wonderful job with them. He created two enjoyable characterics you couldn't help root for and love.

Jonah is a photographer with a swimsuit magazine. He loves what he does and is pretty good at it. He's a unique kind of guy, he loves movies and can quote lines from just about every
Lu
Aug 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Jonah Marshall is a sexy photographer for Bunny Hunnies. He has a reputation for being a playboy. However, he doesn't mix business with pleasure. Chelsea Sincock is the new model for the magazine. She also happens to be the sister of Jonah's best friend. Chelsea is forbidden, but she becomes a huge distraction for Jonah, making work hard for him. Can they keep things professional, or will they give into temptation? And what will it happen when they do?

I liked Playboy. The characters
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Logan Chance certainly knows how to light a fire

Once again Logan Chance has written a story that is entertaining, sexy, steamy and highly amusing. I love this author's work and I can happily say that with each new release he just keeps getting better. This is a quick, fun read that will light your fire very easily. It's sexy, without overdoing it, and it's forbidden (best friend's little sister).

PLAYBOY is the story of Jonah and Chelsea, but don't let the title fool you, Jonah is d
Jackie Deans Zielke
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Five stars does not give this book justice. I have read over 50 books or more this year, and this is one of the best by far. It took me so long to write this review because I want to express how amazing this Author is without sounding stupid. I have read every book written by this Author and each one gets better, which sounds impossible because every one is amazing. He out did himself with this one. This book will make you laugh, swoon, tear up a little, and you may even need a cold shower (no, ...more
Melanie Jo
Shelves: favorites
another great book by Logan. If you haven't read any of his work, you are missing out. this book is a great example of why Logan is my favorite author. the way he writes is almost like nothing I've ever read before. Jonah and Chelsea are a great couple. Jonah tries hard to deny his feelings while Chelsea can't hide them anymore. you will root for these two til the end. It has humor and steamy scenes. plus, the movie quotes are the best. I will read this over and over again. 💙
Ashley Gibbons
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Did I just read one if my favorite books of the Year? Playboy is Logan's best book so far and without a doubt my favorite, the writing was so smooth and everything flows together, I honestly did not want it to end, I hope in the near future he writes more about Jonah and Chelsea, the quotes throughout the story was great, I myself love quotes so the introduction sealed the deal, 5 star read from me.
Liz
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Playboy by Logan Chance was such a sexy and steamy read with a side of sweet. The playboy photographer and the best friend’s little sister find themselves fighting off an attraction that keeps getting harder to deny.

Jonah Marshall is known as a playboy. He loves the ladies but avoids relationships. He has never met one that captivated him enough to keep his attention. Then Chelsea Sincock, his best friend’s little sister, walks into his works and turns his life upside down. You see he is a phot
Marija
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another brilliant story by Logan Chance that keeps you hooked from the start till the ending.
I've fallen in love with the love story about Jonah and Chelsea, just like i've fallen in love with Logans other books.
Characters in his books simply talk to you and you have a feeling that you are there with them so you cheer, laugh, cry, feel their pain or wanna hit some annoying character.
This book made me laugh from the start with the wardrobe malfunction (not going to write other situations
Christy Bailey
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing

This was such a fun story to read! It was super HOT and had me laughing like crazy. I love the movie quotes and the chemistry in this! Jonah was amazing and you just couldn't help but to fall in love with Chelsea! Cant wait to read more in this series!
Brenda Travers
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a Great read!

I loved Playboy by Logan Chance, I loved the storyline the characters and the movie references (especially my all time favourite from (Pride & Prejudice)

I was hooked to this book from start to finish and left me wanting more of Jonah and Chelsea. These 2 characters were so easy to connect with.

When Jonah Marshall photographer for Bunny Hunnies rocks up to just another day on set he gets the shock of his life when he comes face to Face with
Chelsea Sincock who
Samantha Ortegon
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I hate to sound like a broken record, but I have to say that Playboy is another hot read by Logan Chance. The writing is picture perfect, I was able to picture the characters and the scenes perfectly. This story is not only sexy as hell, it is funny and has an emotional edge to it. The connection between Jonah's friends and the two main characters Chelsea and Jonah... it's inviting! I wanted to be a fly on the wall or part of the group with how easy the group clicked.
Jonah is a photograph
Treena
Aug 06, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
Just not a fan of the writing style. No, thank you.
Mary Baird
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Logan Chance’s Playboy is such a fun read. A quick read that is funny, sexy and puts a little twist on the forbidden, best friends-little sister romance. Infused with Logan’s love of movies, you’ll love the role of movie quotes throughout the book. Plenty of sexy times and good lord that trip to Vegas!! gah!

Jonah, is a professional photographer who works for Bunny Hunnies. They specialize in photos of swimsuit and lingerie wear. Johan is good at his job, not to mention enjoys all the
Hanan
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book so hard!
Playboy is a wonderfully funny,sweet book!
It's lighthearted and sexy!
He's not only gorgeous,he's also witty,smart and so adorable.
He's Bunny Hunnies lead photographer. He photographs scantly clad beautiful women.
He enjoys his job but aspires for so much more.
His first love is photographing nature and capturing people as they are (not posing for a photo) going about.
Chelsea is a beautiful young lady trying to make it as an actres
Amanda Andrews
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
From the first word to the very last Logan Chance has proven once again that he will deliver a story that will hold you completely captive and cheering for the characters the entire time. This story is sweet, fun, and their banter and jokes will leave you laughing out loud. Logan brings the perfect amount of sexy into the mix to make this story everything a romance reader could hope for and more.

Jonah is a huge movie buff and has a job most men would die for. As a photographer for a very popula
Diana Munn
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Star review for
Playboy by Logan Chance
WOW!!! Logan Chance has done it again, his books just continue to get better with each new story. I have fell in love with everything he has written so far so check out all his books. Playboy is a hot and sexy book, it is a forbidden love story-friends to lovers. This book will have you laughing at the way Logan throws his love for movies in using quotes throughout.
Jonah is a photographer with a well-known swimsuit magazine. He loves his job and it
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Tied (Delve #2)
  • Playing Dirty
  • Hart of His (Cale & Mickey #2)
  • Icing on the Cake (Close to Home, #2)
  • Zero F*cks
  • Always Beautiful
  • Never Let Me Go
  • From a Distance
  • The Other Blue Sky
  • Temptation
  • Wrecked
  • Fight for Her: Volume 4 (Fight for Her, #4)
  • Surrender (Harris Brothers, #4)
  • First and Last
  • Clipped (Men at Work Series #1)
Logan Chance is a USA Today and Top 20 Amazon Bestselling Author with a quick wit and penchant for the simple things in life: Star Wars, music, and smart girls who love to read. He was nominated best debut author for the Goodreads Choice Awards in 2016. His works can be classified as Dramedies (Drama+Comedies), featuring a ton of laughs and many swoon worthy, heartfelt moments.

For insights into h
“don’t give up your dreams for a man. Because when it ends, you’re left with nothing.” 0 likes