Start by marking “Coming Altered” as Want to Read:

(Welcome to Carson #4)

One night.
One memory.
One tour.

A one-night stand was all Cassidy had expected. She didn’t sign up for the memories. Memories where the sexy, muscled man from the bar had played her body like an instrument. She never imagined that she’d see him again, or that he would give her the opportunity of a lifetime.

Harlan knew the moment he caught the beautiful woman’s attention in
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 291 pages
Published October 24th 2017 (first published September 25th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Coming Altered, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Coming Altered

Start your review of Coming Altered
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Coming Altered: Welcome To Carson Book 4 by Renee Harless.

5 Stars…..

Book four in this series is just s great as the previous titles. In fact, I would say that Cassidy and Harlan’s story is my favorite thus far. I love how this author gives us a sweet and satisfying romance while at the same time adds humor and suspense into her storytelling. I found myself turning pages quickly to see what would happen next. Sometimes it was a sweet, sexy romance and other times it was angsty and kept me guessin
Stephanie
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This has been my favorite book so far in this series! I loved both Harlan and Cassidy so much! Their story was so intriguing to me that I couldn't put it down.

Cassidy is a fashion designer trying to keep herself out of the spotlight. She only wants her clothes to become famous. Then she meets Theo who turns out to be Harlan a rock star who the spotlight loves just about as much as Cassidy loves.

Harlan has the bad boy rock star reputation but is willing to lay it all on the line for Cassidy, once
Cassidy London
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this continuation of the Connelly family! Honestly, it's like following my favourite soap opera. I've fallen in love with the characters and feel like they are old friends. Great storyline with unexpected twists, turns and tons of hot, passionate love making <3 Looking forward to the next one! ...more
Katie Jones
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! I didn't want to put it down and ended up finishing it in about 5 hours. Cassidy and Harlan are amazing. Boy oh boy what I wouldn't give to have Harlan, man! Absolutely adore this family and can't wait until Brooks and Everleigh's story next!
Megan
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is book 4 in the Welcome to Carson Series and by far my favorite! Cassidy & Harlan..GAH Seriously all the feels! Rockstars, Fashion, Drama, Family, Twists & Turns that I just didn't see coming! Coming Altered has it all 😍

***Megan/Scandalous Book Blog 💋***
Spunky N Sassy
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

I love books where music is involved. They’re always the best.
Laura Furuta
Coming Altered: Welcome to Carson, Book Four
By: Renee Harless
5 out of 5 stars

The story Coming Altered: Welcome to Carson, Book Four by Renee Harless is a romance book that includes a bit of mystery and suspense. This is the next amazing book in the Welcome to Carson series and I loved reading it. This is a series that I have loved since reading the first story. This book had my interest from the very beginning and I didn’t want to put down until I had finished the last page. I love the character
Kaitlynn Taylor
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Coming Altered – Renee Harless

5 star review

Coming Altered by Renee Harless is book 4 in her Welcome to Carson series. It’s the first book I read in the series so I can assure you that it can be read as a standalone, however, I’m sure reading them in order would be best as characters from previous books made appearances. Coming Altered was such a fun read, it’s incredibly funny, sweet and sexy, with many unexpected twists. This story is told so beautifully, with so much detail and with very relat
Nicole
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Coming Altered : Welcome To Carson, Book Four
By Renee Harless
5/5 Stars

Coming Altered is the fourth book in the Welcome To Carson Series by Renee Harless. It’s a contemporary romance novel , you’ll love from beginning to end!!
Oh how i love this series!! This book could be read as a stand-alone if you wanted. But I highly suggest reading the books in their proper order. Just to get a better understanding of the characters. Since the characters tend to make an appearance in each book.
I adore R
Kristen Wolf
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Truly enjoyed this book! I have read all four books so far in this series and I have not tired of the stories, the characters or the setting. There are great quirky recurring characters that the author touches upon in each of books and I dying to know more about them. I love a great small town story and this is one, with some fantastic twists. There is mystery and romance, but it all comes back to family. I will look forward to reading each book in this series, as many as there may be.
Christina Rhoads
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Since I discovered this author I have eaten up each book she has written, and loved every second. Each book has its own hot romance, with a dash of suspense and a loving, supporting family. Cassidy’s story was one I especially enjoyed, the fashion designer and sexy rockstar really was a great joy. I finished within a few short hours and am anxiously awaiting the next book from this talented author.
Whitney Cannavina
Jan 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC for an honest review

Cassidy and Harlan are both great characters with a lot of pull towards each other. They have great chemistry, hot sex, and use their brains when it comes to love. We watch their relationship evolve effortlessly with a few bumps along the way and some entertainment with their fun banter. The plot thickens towards the end with expected and yet unexpected twist. It was definitely a fun read and left us wanting more with future characters
Kimberly
Dec 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have really enjoyed this series of books. With a new character being the focus of each book, it really gives a fresh perspective on repeated aspects of the plot. I like how certain parts of the story carry on into later books but the reader can see things in a different light. Looking forward to the next book.
Thia Finn
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great story of a rocker’s need for a woman who understands his need for what he’s never had. She’s a designer though and might never understand the ins and outs of the rocker life.
Lisa Hemming
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Cassidy Connelly is living the dream as a sought- after fashion designer . She travels the world and is featured on TV, in magazines, and her designs are on all the runways. This is the life she always wanted, and sometimes it gets to be too much. She misses her family and doesn't get to visit them as often as she would like. She certainly doesn't have time for love and romance, but that is what she wants the most. She dreams about meeting a guy who will look at her with passion and lust as if s
Bobbi Wagner
Oct 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Coming Altered: Welcome to Carson, Book 4 by Renee Harless is the fourth book in her Welcome to Carson series. This story can be read as a standalone but I highly suggest you read this story from the beginning. Reading the previous stories will enrich your enjoyment of this story. I think this series gets better with every installment this story writes. I enjoy this author's writing style and her ability to pull me into her story from the first word. Her attention to details that take me to the ...more
Diana Munn
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing

OMG Renee has done it again. Coming Altered is book 4 in the Welcome to Carson series but can be read as a standalone as well but I highly recommend you read them all because you will fall in love with each of and the friends and family of the Connelly family. This book is one that you will want to put down and you hate to see it come to an end.
Cassidy Connelly is a very successful designer who tries to keep her personal life very secretive and her family out of the lime light. She has it all g
Liz
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“No, he’s possessed by a passionate desire to seek the parallel of his soul.”
This is book four of the Welcome to Carson series by Renee Harless, but can be read as a standalone. I had not read any of the previous books in the series and didn’t feel as if I was missing anything to enjoy this book, well other than if this one was this good I need to go back and meet the rest of the group!
This book follows the love tryst of Cassidy and Harlan. Cassidy is one strong and hardworking woman. She is th
Erika
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Not much stands in Cassidy Connelly's way. She has paved a pretty fabulous life for herself, and she's doing everything she dreamed of. One night in New York, she was just looking for some anonymity, to get out and not be noticed. The same could be said for "Theo"/Harlan in reality, a pretty public figure as well, as a lead of the band Exoneration. Their chance meeting and one night stand changes both of them. And isn't until a bit later they realize their lives, and who they truly are, is expos ...more
Shelly Reynolds
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"If I kiss you Cass, you're mine. There's no coming back from this. You need to trust me; trust us. Can you do that? Because I want you so bad right now."

Holy hell, I'm in love with Harlan Jax!! What a great addition to the Welcome to Carson Series!! I couldn't put this down, but I didn't want it to end!! I've loved each book in this series, alway declaring the one I was reading was the best of them all. This one is no different!! Amazing!

Cassidy Connelly has it all going for her. A successful b
Angela Shirley
Shelves: ibbb-reviews
Coming Altered by Renee Harless is the four book in the Welcome to Carson series and is by far the best book of this series.

Cassidy loves what she does, designing clothes has been in her blood since she was a little girl until one night in a darken bar in walks the man of her dreams. After one night of passion she cannot get him out of her mind and believes that he has vanished from her life forever.

Harlan has always felt that he is second best but being part of the biggest rock band in the coun
Viridiana Dimas
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Can't get enough of this series!

I am in love with this insta-love story! Harlan and Cassidy brought out all the swoony feels! Each new story makes me fall for this family more and more. Just putting it out there, but Mrs Connelly is one badass mom. If I could really find her, I'd definitely ask for her to adopt me. Just small town living in Carson will want you packing your bags and moving there.

I really enjoyed reading Harlan's character. He's very protective like the other heroes in this seri
Amanda Taylor
Renee Harless
5 out of 5 stars
Coming Altered by Renee Harless is the fourth book in the Welcome to Carson series, this book has romance, mystery and suspense. This book is just as amazing as the previous ones and I loved it! They pull you in and make you feel like part of the family! Cassidy is another of the Connelly daughters and she is independent, smart and classy. She owns her own business and is highly successful as her career is her life besides her family. Her world is turne
Ashleigh
Shelves: 2017
love the characters of Cassidy and Harlan. Cassidy is a smart, independent, successful businesswoman whose life is all about her career. That changes when she can’t stop thinking about the man that she had a one-night stand with. He now invades her thoughts. She even tries to find him. Unsuccessful to she tries hard to put her focus back on her career. Harlan is a songwriter and guitarist for the rock band Exoneration. It was a chance meeting between him and Cassidy, however, one that has left ...more
Tracy Antonelli Manderson
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Coming Altered by Renee Harless
5 out of 5 stars
This can be read as a standalone but advice you to read the series in order so you know what’s going on in this series and not be lost.
Coming Altered is the fourth book in the Welcome to Carson series and we continue to get to know the Connelly Clan. This an awesome story and storyline the characters are amazing and well developed. We also get to see some of our favorite family members and what there up too.
We meet Cassidy Connelly who knew from
Rebecca Austin
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-kylie-s
Cassidy Connelly is becoming a household name in the fashion world but still tries to keep her private life as far away from the spotlight as possible. One night in an old bar she meets a man who changes her life in a moment and even though she sneaks out in the morning she can't forget about him.

Harlan Jax is a big rockstar in the band Exoneration. Lately he is struggling with the pressure and expectations and hides out on night in an old bar. There he meets a beautiful woman but after on night
Lisa
Nov 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Coming Altered is the fourth book in the Welcome to Carson series by Renee Harless. Cassidy Connelly is the new hottest designer to come out of New York City, she is on top of the world, although after years of putting work first Cassidy is finding that it’s not all she thought it would be. She doesn’t want the notoriety that comes with the achievement of her dreams. Harlan Jax, guitarist for the hottest band around, Exoneration, loves music more than anything but he’s finding that he wants more ...more
Amanda Andrews
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There isn't a single thing about this book that I wasn't in love with. I fell in love with the Connelly family in the very first installment of the Welcome to Carson series, and Coming Altered definitely did not disappoint. Although Coming Altered is the 4th book in the series, it can be read as a standalone.

Cassidy is a fashion designer who has built her business from the ground up. She's finally seeing all of her dreams come true, but she holds tight to her private life and does her best not
Katie
Shelves: 5-star
By Renee Harless
5 stars!

Just when you think this series can’t get any better the author completely surpasses herself with this latest instalment – Coming Altered! I’m pretty sure I said that about book 3 too but it’s true they just keep getting better and better. I just absolutely love the characters that Renee Harless creates; there is just something so genuine and warm about them.
I really loved Cassidy, like the rest of her family she is just a lovely person. Her career is real
Lucy Berson
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A 5 star read for Coming Altered, Welcome to Carson, Book Four by Renee Harless. This is the fourth book in the series, I have been waiting patiently for this book!!!
We got a glimpse into what the next book was possibly going to be when he saw Cassidy arrive on the back of Harlan’s bike in book three, but to read their story from the beginning was great!!!!
Casssidy Connelly has an amazing family and also an amazing career. Being one of the top designers, her life is hectic and non stop. So whe
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Untamable (Night Time Television, #1)
  • Kissing My Best Friend (Small Town Protectors, #6)
  • Along Came Baby
  • Unforgettable (Cloverleigh Farms, #5)
  • Text (Take It Off, #4)
  • Tricks (Take It Off, #6)
  • Second Act (Second Glances, #2)
  • Spirit Lake (Coyote Wells, #3)
  • Fire Mountain (Coyote Wells, #4)
  • Tipsy (Take It Off, #5)
  • Women Under Fire (Grayce Walters #2)
  • Finding Faith (Almost a Billionaire #1)
  • An Inner Fire (Grayce Walters, #1)
  • Careless (Enemies to Lovers, #3)
  • Second Time Around (Second Glances, #1)
  • Love is What You Bake of it (Meraki, #1)
  • Stripped
  • Perfectly You
Renee Harless is the author of numerous romance novels - focusing on contemporary themes or suspense. Her upcoming release, Of Boys and Men, is scheduled for June 18, 2020. Go add it to your TBR.

Newsletter: http://bit.ly/31GpyX1
Amazon: http://Author.to/RHAmazon
Facebook: https://tinyurl.com/ReneeHarlessFB
Twitter: https://tinyurl.com/ReneeHarlessTW
Pinterest: https://tinyurl.com/ReneeHarlessPN
BookBub

Welcome to Carson (7 books)
  • Coming Alive (Welcome to Carson, #1)
  • Coming Together (Welcome to Carson, #2)
  • Coming Consumed (Welcome to Carson, #3)
  • Coming Unraveled (Welcome to Carson, #6)
  • Coming Unplugged (Welcome to Carson, #7)
  • Coming Home (Welcome to Carson, #8)