Start by marking “The Sleeping Goblin (Brimstone Witch Mystery #4)” as Want to Read:
The Sleeping Goblin (Brimstone Witch Mystery #4)

The Sleeping Goblin

(Brimstone Witch Mystery #4)

Cassia Winter is a witch. With the help of her cat, Stanley, she investigates crimes in the magical town of Brimstone.

A goblin has been murdered at The Brimstone Hotel. Cassia and Stanley investigate and discover his death could be linked to his unusual job. They soon have a list of suspects who had a grudge against the goblin, including his family.

Things don’t run
Published July 30th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Sleeping Goblin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sleeping Goblin

Start your review of The Sleeping Goblin (Brimstone Witch Mystery #4)
Montzalee Wittmann
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Sleeping Goblin (A Brimstone Witch Mystery Book 4) by April Fernsby is another winner in the series. I love this fantasy mystery series. It has me hooked. It is a different kind of cozy mystery, a different kind of witch story. I love the combo. A goblin is found dead in a motel where he works as a bed warmer, yep, bed warmer! Some of the other creatures work deep in an ice mine and are freezing when they come up and this goblin was paid to sleep in their bed before they got there to warm ...more
SHERRY
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was ok
This book was more than a little juvenile, maybe it should have been listed for teens or young adults, but I started it and I don't like leaving anything unfinished. I was not impressed with the ending either. It just leaves you hanging. I don't recommend reading this book if you've anything else to read.

This book was more than just a bit juvenile. It should be listed for teens or young adults. But I started it and I don't like leaving anything unfinished. I was unimpressed with the ending, it
Eirlys
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Real Puzzler

I was enthralled by this tale. It was funny, puzzling and well written. I can usually work out who is the guilty party, but not this time. The characters were varied and interesting. This was the fourth in a series, and the first one that I have read. I am going to get the first three so that I can read more about Cassia and Stanley.
Krystyna
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The justice witch is back in action

Brilliant! Brownies, goblins, witches, talking cats, dragons, shapeshifters all blended together in one cozy mystery. Who killed the goblin? What are the secrets being hidden by all? Who is following our favourite justice witch? Nice twist at the end.
Diana Blick
Aug 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good of its kind

This is an excellent witch cozy with a nice little mystery set in a paranormal town. It's fun and the mystery a little challenging. I do hope the author does something about Astrid soon. She's starting to irritate me.
John Zimmermann
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great read with Cassia Winter and Stanley

I really enjoyed this next read with Cassia Winter and Stanley. I purchased the remaining books available in this series so I would not miss anything.
Amber Frechette
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Gets better and better!

I'm loving this series! Formidable duo Cassia and Stanley evolve with each case and the unexpected turns keep me on the edge of my seat! A whimsical and tantalizing tale!
Beverly
Mar 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Light read

I'm enjoying this series. They are quick read cozies. Every time I open one and get started, I think of The Wizard of Oz. Those are the types of characters found throughout the books. Lots of fun.
Dee
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great series

This is a well written series which makes you want to know what's going to happen next. Thoroughly enjoyed all the books so far and looking forward to book 5.
Renata Sutton
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
fun clean easy read... It is so nice to read a series that is not full of swear words. thank you
Elizabeth
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved it! Another awesome book! I was sad after finishing it, I hope things will get resolved between Luca and them. This is a must read series series! I look forward to the next book.
Karen
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series was a pleasant surprise--loved it and was sorry to finish this last one.
Terri
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Goblin with a great job!

Most Goblins are miners. You won't believe what this Goblins job is! Delightfully entertaining! I feel like I know the characters. Love these novellas!
Lynn
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
posted review else where on the author site under a set of 3 books
LuAnn
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Full review to follow.
Robyn
Jul 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cassia gets a butterfly message from Blyth to come alone with Stanley to see her. She has aged terribly from absorbing the black magic in town. Then they get a message of a death at the hotel.
Bonnie Dale Keck
Aug 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Kindle Unlimited, had 4 of the 4 of the set so far from freebies day {the latest is 4} but stopped to check for that when saw it was ku and that had just gotten 4 {but some things were 'off' so decided to go back to the beginning and through them all to give a fair shake} and ended up also finding The Leprechaun's Last Trick (A Brimstone Witch Mystery) which is also one from a freebie day, so really least could do is read/review them ALL. Have kept up with them since them.

Cassia Winter is a
linda davis
Mar 13, 2018
Janine
Aug 08, 2017 added it
Casia Winter is a Justice Witch and has been tasked with bringing those who commit crimes to justice along with her cat Stanley.

Casia is called to a Brimston Hotel as a bedwarming goblin is dead in his bed but did he die or was he murdered and by who?

During the investigation Casia is tested to her limits and struggles with an imposter who is impeding her investigation.

Another great story in the series
Marian Oye
May 14, 2019
Monique Bosmans
Oct 25, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• These Haunts are Made for Walking (Haunted Tour Guide Mystery, #1)
  • Bedtimes and Broomsticks (Mystic Cove Mysteries #1)
  • Magic & Mischief (Starry Hollow Witches #3)
  • BlueBuried Muffins (Black Cat Cafe #1)
  • A Walk on the Haunted Side (Haunted Tour Guide Mystery, #2)
  • Tea & Croakies (Enchanting Inquiries #1)
  • Witch Myth: Wild Fire- Book 2
  • Magic & Mystery (Starry Hollow Witches #2)
  • Charmed Again (Halloween LaVeau, #2)
  • Forever Charmed (Halloween Laveau, #1)
  • Bottling It (A Wayfair Witches Cozy Mystery, #1)
  • Moonshine & Magic (Southern Charms Mystery #1)
  • Crossing Over Easy (Eastwind Witches #1)
  • Of Murders and Mages: Casino Witch Mysteries 1
  • Dark, Witch & Creamy (Bewitched by Chocolate #1)
  • Sweet Murder (Witches of Keyhole Lake, #1)
  • Witch You Were Here (Nightshade Mystery #1)
  • Witch Summer Night's Cream (Bewitched By Chocolate #3)
Sign up to April's newsletter to get her new releases when they are free: www.aprilfernsby.com

April Fernsby lives in the north of England in a county called Yorkshire. Yorkshire has its fair share of hauntings and supernatural events, including a witch called Mary Bateman, aka The Yorkshire Witch, whose skeleton now hangs in a local museum.

April loves all things supernatural and mysterious. Her

Brimstone Witch Mystery (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Murder of a Werewolf (Brimstone Witch Mystery #1)
  • As Dead As A Vampire (Brimstone Witch Mystery #2)
  • The Centaur's Last Breath (Brimstone Witch Mystery #3)
  • The Silent Banshee (Brimstone Witch Mystery #5)
  • The Murdered Mermaid (Brimstone Witch Mystery #6)
  • The End Of The Yeti (Brimstone Witch Mystery #7)
  • Death Of A Rainbow Nymph (Brimstone Witch Mystery #8)
  • The Witch Is Dead (Brimstone Witch Mystery #9)
  • A Deal With The Grim Reaper (Brimstone Witch Mystery #10)
  • A Grotesque Murder (Brimstone Witch Mystery #11)