Start by marking “Brick: An Urban Paranormal” as Want to Read:
Brick: An Urban Paranormal

Brick: An Urban Paranormal

This isn’t a normal love story about when a boy meets a girl. What would you do if a man fell out of the sky and landed on your car?
Midas aka, Brick is a young soldier from another world called, Vada which exists in the clouds. While in the middle of a war, he falls out of the sky. What happens when he lands on a beautiful woman’s car?
Nabila is a twenty-three-year-old co
Published July 30th 2017 by SOUL Publications

Denise Gilliam
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was first time reading something from this author. I really enjoyed this book. I loved Brick he was the man in this story I see when he falls in love he falls hard and he really loved Nabila. Brick was one man that knew what he wanted and Nabila couldn't hide the fact that deep down inside she was feeling him. It's was cool how he went from his planet to ours to find his wife. You got all your questions answered in this book no waiting to know what happened it just played out the way it was ...more
Tish
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love love love!

I really didn't expect to like this book as much as I did because it's a paranormal (not a genre I'm into) book. However, I must say that I enjoyed reading this book, especially with Brick's fine ass!
Sharon
Aug 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sooooooo Good

OMG! Brick was everything. He was exactly what you want. Not a perfect man but perfect for his wife. This book was sexy, had a paranormal vibe and told a love ❤ story. I read it in one day. I can't wait too see if it's a part 2
Promiscuous Book Blog
Ok...I live Natavia books. I really do.

But, maybe just maybe she should really read over what she's writing for Paranormal. Her first paranormal book was...good. The second...ok. But this one.. I don't know. It lost me.

Paranormal like any other book is fiction, as in, anythingg can happen, but I need to "believe" in the book and to "feel" the words behind it. I love paranormal and maybe that's why I'm so hard on this one, but when you read Ilona Andrews then read this, you miss everything.

Urb
Ladii Zig
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lovedddddd it ❤❤❤

Natavia never disappoints this book was so amazing it went beyond my expectations. I love me some Brick he was funny, crazy,and so manly at the same time. I'm glad Nabila got what she wanted because I felt like she deserved it. One thing I can say is that Natavia scared me for a second having me think Brick was a goner. Overall phenomenal read.
Carolyn King
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very Good Book

I love me some Brick. He is a true alpha. Nabila was a true match for him. I really enjoyed reading this book.
reneeNaDaBomb
Aug 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Brick; An Urban Paranormal

All's well that ends well. Now the twelve planets have aligned and planet earth is safe according to Brick aka Midas (the gargoyle) and his human soul mate Nabila. The birth of baby Sumi who posesses immortal traits caused the universe to be at✌. This novel was a different look at the supernatural.
Lenika Winfield
Aug 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was an amazing paranormal story!! I love me some Brick!! Brick and Nabila were a match that I would love to read more about. Loved the humor and secrets that came out. I highly recommend this book
DeeAnn DeeAnn
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

This book was amazing! My first paranormal read, and Natavia did not disappoint. I fell for a gargoyle. Great read!
Antonies Kirkland
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Surprised

I didn’t think I would like a story like this. Your storytelling and descriptions of your characters are vivid and amazing. I loved it.!
Latrisha Clark
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love!

I love the books Natavia writes that aren't the typical hood stories, you did good with with this urban paranormal. Looked foward to more.
Porschea Jade
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Midas..

Girl! In the words of one of my readers, i almost snatched your edges lol! No but seriously, this was my first Urban Paranormal book and i fell in love! Brick gave me all types of life in this story. Had me wanting a gargoyle to wrap me in their wings and snatch my soul *faints*.. If you’ve never picked up a Paranormal book, this is the one to get! Good job again, now on to the Beast series. I know i won’t be disappointed! -PJ
CrazyTiltedHalo_BookPlugTyeis Washington
Amazing

You are an amazing urban Paranormal author. I enjoyed this book so much. I can't wait to see what you do next.
Bianca Jones
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was really good! I couldn't stop reading it!
Mznicki Ervin
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome Book.....Must Read

Natavia did an awesome job with this book! The storyline was very interesting and kept me wanting to read more. The characters were well developed. That Brick was something else. He had his moments when he could be serious , but when he wasn't being serious you couldn't help but to laugh at him. He found the love he was supposed to find and soon realized other people weren't who they seemed to be. I couldn't stand that Casha. There was always something about her that I
Shawn Oates-Martin
Aug 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed It.

Prior to reading the book, I thought I'd read somewhere that it had a lot of grammatical errors. Although it did not deter me from reading due to Natavia's talent, I too found this to be true. It is a worthwhile investment to find an experienced, professional editor. This is lacking in so many of the books I read from self published authors.

Moving on, I loved the book. At times the writing style was a little juvenile and the storyline progression a little jumpy like when Nabila discov
Shanita Wade
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Creatively Amazing

I am always in awe of this writers ability when it comes to the paranormal realm, I think it takes a lot of creativity to stretch your imagination beyond the normal everyday and to build characters and back stories that actually make sense even though it is fiction and can be a little out there sometimes!
I'm giving 4 instead of 5 stars for 1 reason and it's because I feel like I needed more of the romance part between the main characters, maybe it ended to soon for me, idk bu
Torz😝Tha📚Junky😜
Five 🌟's don't do this No Justice😍😍😍

I over loved this read!!! I was excited when I seen one of my favorite authoresses drop a book and I wanted to take my time because they don't always come out as often as I would like, but anyway the characters were genius and developed beautifully. I was captivated by this read and the storyline. Everything about his read was well balanced from the suspense to the drama to the 😂 moments.I don't wanna give away anything. Just read it and let your imagination w
Kutura Billingslea-Hamilton
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mind blowing,,..

There isn't anything that Natavia can't do! From urban lit, to these sexy paranormal novels; she's in a league of her own. This book was hard for me to put down. Brick was unlike any character I've read about..Nabila was heaven sent and the build up of events really kept my attention. i don't want to give the book away, but in suggest that EVERYONE read this piece of work. Its fast paced, captivating and sexy! The ending was clever and although it seems to be a standalone, there'
Bigmofrombflo
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A must read.

This book may have errors but it doesn't take anything away from this 5***** read.
This Author entertains me every time I read her book. The character in this book feels so real and your imagination will run wild along with the Author.
This is a paranormal love story but the good thing is even if you never read a paranormal book you'll love this one. I felt like I traveled all over the world just by reading this book. I need me a Brick because these men on planted earth just isn't work
jasmine moore
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yassssssssssss!

yasssss hunty you did it again! Your writing skills are amazing. Give me a glass of wine, and one of your books I'm good.
I'm not going to lie, when the building collapse on Brick I was mad as hell at you I just knew I was going to have to wait a couple of months for the next book (lol) but you finish this book . Long story short natavia You are a phenomenal woman and your work speaks for itself great job
Meagan Boyd-ziyad
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
New Different... but oh such a Goood read!!!

I'm a Natavia fan. And she didn't disappoint on this read. Never read a book about gargoyles before ... but she definitely has piqued my interest. Loved Brick and Nabilla.. cant wait to see wjats gonna happen with Risha Odega. I hope Nabilla gets Keeja in the next installment. Thanks Natavia... and please keep em coming!!! #isupportyou
Kaiata Moore
Wow!!!

Wow!! Once again you stepped outside the box and killed it!!! Who would've thought I'd be reading about some gargoyles and love it!! I'm not surprised tho look who wrote it!! I feel as if I'm being repetitive every time I review one of your books. I can't help it Ms. Natavia Girllll you are the ish!!! I swear I can't wait to read what you come up with next I swear your mind and imagination should be patented!!! #Fiyah 🔥🔥🔥🔥
shaquera jackson
Brrrricccckkk

Well come through then Natavia this boook was sooo good I swear brick was in love and didn't want to admit it nabila ain't play about her brick I think keeja is a snake I loved risha and obdge lil thing they have going on it was sooo much happening but it ended great I got scared for brick for a minute im soo glad casha got killed overall great book and looking forward to the next release
Shaney seals
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was really good. I feel like I have not came across any other author that can write a good book about creatures lol. I could not put this book down. it had my attention from the very beginning. That brick is something. I know there will be a part two and I cannot wait. When i read these stories you are so detailed with everything. I fell as if I am in the book watching everything as it happens. That is what you call a great book and a amazing author. thank you.
Niya Cordier
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Give It Up For Black Paranormal Romance

This was an intriguing read. I appreciate this author for initiating this genre to her readers. Its not easy but Natavia pulls it off effortlessly. A totally separate world from her BEAST series. I was on Facebook the day she asked "Were there any books about Gargoyles?" I believed the story was worth telling and knew she would be an excellent conveyor of their story. Hands Down a 5 Star Read.
Lakimbac
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

My girl, Natavia is wicked with this pen. I love that she is not multifaceted and not afraid to write in different genres. Brick and Nabila's story was not your typical love story. It's in depth view inside the lives of Gargoyles and fairies will leave you yearning for more. This was definitely one of those books that you couldn't put down until you were down.

I hope we get a spin off for Odega, Risha, and Eagle!
Shanae oliver
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This, hands down, is my favorite Natavia book. I wish every time I read her other books that this book was a series. It at least that the brothers got their own spin-off! There was so much greatness happening in this book that it hurts not knowing what else, you know? I feel robbed!!! This book alone is what I compare all her other books to and though they are very good this will always be my favorite!!!!
angela
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A must read!!!!!

I have never read a book similar to this book. It is so well written. I can read it over and over again. Natavia is a blessed writer. This book is beyond what I expected. This book is good from start to finish. I wish it was more like it. Please write more like this one Natavia! Lol
Fredricka Sanders
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A must read!!!! It will not disappoint!!!

I can't get enough of Natavia's writing! Her imagination and unique storytelling are incomparable!!! I discovered her books less than a year ago and have enjoyed reading each one. She has become one of my favorite authors! As much as I like Brick, I am still in love with Goon and Trayon!!! Keep writing and I promise to keep reading!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• It Took a Beast to Tame Her 2
  • Saved By a Beast
  • Damages 2
  • The Bed We Made
  • Redemption (Redemption, #1)
  • Regal's Rebirth (Loving The Predator, #2)
  • In The Heat of the Night (Heat, #2)
  • Never Knew Love Like This 2
  • Summers' Howl
  • Just One Bite (Just One Bite, #2)
  • D-City Underworld: Zontae's Reign
  • The Mating Game (Rutledge Werewolves, #3)
  • Vegas Bites: A Werewolf Romance Anthology
  • Moonlight Temptation (Lucani Lovers, #4)
  • An Alpha's Captive: A Brandt Wolf Pack