Start by marking “Heiress of Darkness: Magic Reborn #2 (Reverse Harem)” as Want to Read:
Heiress of Darkness: Magic Reborn #2 (Reverse Harem)

Heiress of Darkness: Magic Reborn #2

(Magic Reborn #2)

Heiress of Darkness
Magic Reborn #2

Charlotte of Capthian has only known hardship. It’s not easy being the only daughter of a widowed healer, but when her mother’s chronic takes a turn for the worse, her mother tells her there’s a tree root five days’ journey south. Eager to cure her mother, Charlotte’s willing to make the journey alone, but then the five sons of Bartow t
Published September 29th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Heiress of Darkness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heiress of Darkness

Start your review of Heiress of Darkness: Magic Reborn #2 (Reverse Harem)
Jaime (Two Chicks on Books)
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well shit now I wish this wasn’t a duology! I need more from this world! There’s so many more stories to be told!
Caitlin
Dec 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this duology, wish the ending wasn't so rushed. I would like to see more of this world especially since it left a lot unanswered.
Angela
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great series

Great characters. Fantastic story. The ending was a little anti climatic. But I really hope there are more books in this series.
Hemavathy DM Suppiah
Laura Farrington
Oct 18, 2017 rated it liked it
shea
Oct 29, 2019 rated it liked it
✨The Quick & Dirty Bibliophile✨
I had really enjoyed the first book but this one felt rushed. Certain sentences like “my black hair and dark brown eyes” when the character is speaking about herself to another person doesn’t make sense. Or when the character has an internal dialogue that includes the dimensions of a space. It doesn’t fit with how we know she talks general. It felt like the author wanted to impart the information but didn’t take the time to figure out where it could have better fit organically. Also, character d ...more
Latoya French
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book compared to the first one. I honestly didn't want to read this one out of fear that it would be just as whiney and repetitive as the first, but I was pleasantly surprised. Lotta was a mush better MC the Elena was. She is strong and adaptive. unlike the first book she wasn't all "whoa is me!!" She struggled but still over came things and was open to brothers and magic a lot more the Elena was in the first book.
The ending was rushed and I hate rushed endings, but over all it was
Nicole Bates
Nov 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Magic at its deepest!

Magic seems to be buried deep. And only by burying each of the 5 men's manhood deep in to Charlotte does it get released. So, truly with each orgasm, each release, an elemental piece of magic gets released to Charlotte. This is what fills her 5 day adventure to the temple. She does get a chance to meet her long lost sister. Read it to find out the outcome.
Kelly
Sep 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Not great

This just wasn't great. The potential is definitely there but it just moved too quickly. The final battle was completely anti-climactic. I will not be continuing this series
Lisa Boyce
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So very good.

This book was everything a good book should be. It keeps you on the edge of your seat from the first page to the last. I cannot wait for the next book to come out and hope it is soon!
Samantha Nicholls
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Speechless

Amazing book, amazing story, hot sex, all mixed up with magic, goddesses and Dracnas! I really hope we get to read more about this world. It's a really good one to get lost in!
Elizabeth
Jan 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Not as good as first novel. It was just a rinse and repeat of the light version but in dark. There were subtle difference but not enough to make it a 5 Star. The ending was interesting. I hope there are continuation books. There was an opening for more and too many questions.
Kim Wedel
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Magic, magical beasts, hunks and lots of sex

Completely enjoyed the first two books in this series. Read them both in a day because I had to know what was happening next with all this magic being reborn. You won’t regret starting these books.
Kelly Mccurdy
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Found a new genre!

This is the second book in the series and I can tell you that I have a new genre to read. This Fantasy book was amazing! Tears and happiness are the feelings that I had while reading it! I have found a new author to read!!
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing

This was the perfect companion to the dark book. I was so heartbroken and surprised by all the plot twists. I hope there are more books in this series to come.
Stephanie Trosper
Feb 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Unexpected

It was very difficult to see why there was something wrong. I did like the way the author left the ending. It leaves you wanting some more......
Ali J
Apr 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Kindle version

I enjoyed both books in the series, though I was disappointed with the kindle version of Heiress of Darkness as it was missing several pages that were blank.
Pamala Hunt
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yeah!

Ashlyn Allbrook you are on my favorite list! I love your books! Yes I will recommend both books and looking forward to the next one.
Megan
Oct 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Kind of not the ending I was expecting. Wondering if there will be another one or not...
Tammy
Mar 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiobook
I enjoyed the second book more than the first.
The one thing I know is that I feel incomplete, to the end I was expecting something, but it never came.
Chrissy
Feb 08, 2018 rated it liked it
It became repetitive, if you read the first book then you've read the second just different characters. I still enjoyed the writing but I wish the plot wasn't a replica of the first.
Katrina
Oct 25, 2017 rated it liked it
Much better than book 1 😵
Anastasia (Stasia) Green
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Must read

Loved the second book as much as I loved the first. Excited for what's to come. Writing is amazing, if u haven't started this series u r seriously missing out

Lauren
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: rh
Disappointed. I really liked the first book but the second one ended very abruptly. Seemed like the author ran out of time and quickly wrapped things up. The entire last part of the book moved way too fast and lots of details are just glossed over or thrown out there.
Lana Ames
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!
Kate
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing fantasy ride!

If you thought the Heiress of Light was a great story, then you are in for an exciting rollercoaster of adventures with Charolette and her men! I love how truly different Ashlyn's world is than any other fantasy romance I have read. Between the new species of fantasy creatures we are introduced to and the way Charolette learns about both the dark and light side to her magic, you will be pining for another page to read!
Laila Nelke
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book as much as the first one. This was more intense, hot sex, magic, amazing story but it was a bit rushed comparing to first book
Brenda Mink
Oct 05, 2017
Jessica
rated it it was ok
Oct 25, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• The Sacrifice (The Airluds Trilogy, #1)
  • Distant Light (Tales from the Edge #1)
  • The Chosen One (The Airluds Trilogy, #2)
  • Ebony Rising (The Raven Queen's Harem #2)
  • Her Demon Harem, Book 2 (The Succubus Chronicles, #2)
  • Dragon's Guard (The Dragon Shifter's Mates, #1)
  • Her Demon Harem, Book 1 (The Succubus Chronicles, #1)
  • Marked By Power (The Marked, #1)
  • Black Magic (The Raven Queen's Harem #3)
  • Hunted (The Four Horsemen, #3)
  • Harem of Wolves (Stairway to Harem, #2)
  • Riding Lightning (Starcrossed Dragons #1)
  • Bound (The Four Horsemen, #2)
  • Wild Angels (Lilith and her Harem, #1)
  • Dragon's Tears (The Dragon Shifter's Mates, #2)
  • Harem of Fangs (Stairway to Harem, #1)
  • Harem of Magic (Stairway to Harem, #3)
  • Magic of Winter (Winter Princess Serial #3)

Magic Reborn (2 books)
  • Heiress of Light: Magic Reborn (Reverse Harem)