Start by marking “A Love Restrained” as Want to Read:
A Love Restrained

A Love Restrained

4.5  ·  Rating details ·  2 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Old secrets, new threats...What are they willing to sacrifice?

Philadelphia police officer Kylee Parker is dedicated to protecting and serving. She sees the work in absolutes: right and wrong, black and white, good guys and bad guys. That is, until she chases a drug dealer into a dead-end alley and finds the bad boy she had a painful crush on throughout her teen years has t
ebook
Expected publication: October 4th 2017 by Tirgearr Publishing

To ask other readers questions about A Love Restrained, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Love Restrained

Sonnet
Reviewed for Library Journal.

A good plot with a few twists and turns. The novel alternates between Jayson and Kaylee’s points of view, but frequently slips from third-person to first-person for each one. I found that this actually added to the intensity in various scenes. A heartbreaking story in parts, there are a couple of love scenes, but there are many more teasing scenes that get interrupted throughout.
Tirgearr Publishing
Aug 19, 2017
Becky Flade
Aug 02, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: wrote-it
Erryn Barratt
marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2017
Daco Auffenorde
marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2017
99 cent Bestsellers: Special pre-order price $0.99 1 4 Aug 14, 2017 06:32PM
A city girl, born and bred, I tend to place my stories in and around southeast Pennsylvania, or at least have a character or two from the area. Home is where the heart is and I make mine with my very own knight in slightly tarnished armor, three beautiful daughters, one son-in-law, and two grandsons. When I’m not busy living my own happily ever after, I’m writing about someone else’s.

I’d love to h
More about Becky Flade...