Start by marking “Dragon in Distress” as Want to Read:
Dragon in Distress

Dragon in Distress

(Zodiac Shifters #19)

3.54  ·  Rating details ·  35 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Sophie needed to find her fated mate to avoid being forced to mate someone of her Uncle’s choosing. Her cousin spells for her fated one, but an angry dragon shows up. This wasn’t at all what she expected.
Knossos wakes up and he’s not in his lair anymore. Someone has dared to summon him out of his slumber. The guilty party turns out to be his fated mate, so he can’t burn he
ebook
Published September 5th 2017 by Crystal Dawn

To ask other readers questions about Dragon in Distress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragon in Distress

Lisa books
Sep 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sophie

Sophie is a low level witch and when she does a spell for a mate -she gets a dragon. Can two Virgo find love even if they are mates in this book they do.
Ruth Lindner-Merkley
Poetic Puppy
Sophie is being forced into an arranged mating, so she enlists her cousin’s help to summon her true mate. Unfortunately for Sophie, while her fated mate might be hot and powerful, he’s also not interested. Love isn’t the only issue the couple has though as the battle between good and bad is looming on the horizon, which means Knossos will also need to decide if he’s willing to fight or if he’s going to sit this one out.

I was really looking forward to reading this novel, unfortunately it’s not li
June
Jan 14, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Where to start.......

Please next time hirer a proof readers, the spelling and grammar mistakes are really annoying. Also this book lasted way to long for a poorly written story. The bits in the story that should of been big and well described were not and the shit little things were described to much. This had potential to be a great story instead I'm guessing Crystal Dawn rushed it and filled it with crap. Sorry Crystal I have enjoyed some of your other work but this was just poor
T.
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was ok
Holy Crap! I really wanted to like this book. I would have too since the characters were likeable and it seemed to have a good plot. The biggest problem was that I felt Ms. Dawn spent more time on Sophie and Knossos having sex than on the rest of the plot. Who bespelled Royal? Why were all the young witches just willing to sit around and not be educated with their magic? Why, oh why didn't anyone bother to proof read the story or edit it? A dragon does not unfurl its winds. A person does not bar ...more
Alaina Lang
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Again loved the book I do find it kind of hard that she skips ahead but I understand that at times later the missing time ends up explained in the next book with other characters conversations and kind of hoping that is the case here. Other than the errors that could have been addressed through editing overall enjoyed the book and looking forward to Pru and Gertie's stories ;) Great Job Crystal Dawn.
Susan Otto
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing book after Pegasus Under Fire

This is the second book continuing the story after Pegasus Under Fire. It is about a dragon shifter and a witch that is human. They are mates but the dragon doesn't want to be because the past burden.

The characters are interesting, erotic, and dramatic fighting. The plot is interesting because the good guys I'm trying to find the evil guys trying to take over the world. I would highly recommend this book.

bookwormsuzy
Gay
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! The story is a wonderful love story but the back story to go along with is full of action. This series like many of Ms. Dawn's other series has individual romances that revolve around a bigger story. This is one of the many reasons I love her books. Grab yours today! It will grab you and hold on.
Angie7
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Will he want me?

Awesomeness , still preparing for a war while trying to get to know your mate is hard as a dragons hide. Lol great storyline filled with mystery suspense action and a whole lot of what ifs.
T.M. Payne
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

I just love Dragons..
In this one we get one grumpy dragon who has been awoken by a love spell? Well it won't be insta-love for this grumpy ol dragon. And not just any dragon he is a King.

Sophie needs to find her mate or be mated to whom ever her uncle chooses. She enlists her cousin Annie' help.

It will take her Dragon man however Knosso' to figure out
Kathy Reed
rated it it was ok
Sep 06, 2017
Kaya Hickman
Sep 05, 2018

Zodiac Shifters (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • Fated Souls: Aquarius (Zodiac Shifters, #1)
  • Tethered: Aquarius (Zodiac Shifters, #2)
  • Out of the Ashes: Pisces (The Guardians of the Zodiac #1; Zodiac Shifters, #3)
  • Kissed by Fire: Pisces (Maidens #2; Zodiac Shifters #4)
  • The Siren's Promise: Pisces (Aphrodite's Love Connection #2; Zodiac Shifters #5)
  • Bound by Water: Pisces (Zodiac Shifters, #6)
  • Phoenix Under Fire: Aries (Zodiac Shifters, #7)
  • Tears of the Dragon: Aries (Zodiac Shifters, #8)
  • Love's Warrior: Aries (Zodiac Shifters, #9)
  • Marked by Love: Taurus (Zodiac Shifters, #10)