Start by marking “After Our Kiss” as Want to Read:
After Our Kiss

After Our Kiss

He isn't my savior. He's the man who's here to break me.

I was thirteen when I was kidnapped.

Fourteen when he helped me escape.

Twenty-three before I ever saw him again.

His face is all over the news: he's a wanted man, now. Maybe my memory played tricks on me… but he looks so different. The boy who saved me years ago had a shy smile and dark, soulful eyes full of secrets.
Kindle Edition
Published August 29th 2017

To ask other readers questions about After Our Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about After Our Kiss

Candace
Hmm... This book is one of those books that leaves me feeling pretty conflicted. On the one hand, there were things I thought were very well done. On the other, it seemed to take a turn into the realm of over-the-top ridiculousness at some point, which kind of put a damper on things. All things said it was good, but it could have been better.

The story centers on the heroine, Georgia Mary King. At 13 years-old, she is abducted by a madman and kept at his remote home with his two sons, Conway and
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing

description

descriptionSmokin' hot cover on this one. Good representation of the hero. Good composition and title work.description

descriptionWhat a deliciously good book this turned out to be. I had to take a peek because I wasn't sure if I had read anything by this author before. I had, but just one book and it was awhile back. Needless to say after reading this one I'll be (hopefully) adding a few more to my READ list shortly.

description

On to the deets about this one. The author referred to it as a "dark romance" and depending on your reading hab
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
w

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was thirteen when I was kidnapped.

My name is Georgia Mary King and I was whisked away from my bed in the early hours of the morning curled up under my covers surfing the internet when I should've been asleep, a knock and just mere seconds later a cloth pressed over my face knocking me out instantly no time to scream, no time to struggle, everything turned black.

That was how he came for me in the dark - a phantom who heralded no warning, and a man who left no mark...no evidence.

s

To
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
3.5 Surrogate Stars
"My life equals your suffering."

Kidnapped from her bed in the middle of the night without warning, waking up in some strange room tied to a bed is something 13 year old Georgia Mary King never thought would happen to her.

photo saveme_zpseu1portj.gif

There is one saving grace in the hell hole Georgia is trapped in and his name is Conway. Conway is the eldest son of Fecile the man who took Georgia. It's at this point I found out that Conway is only 14 and with Georgia only being 13 I was just hoping not
DW
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ummm.. I'm pretty sure that I have been hanging out in crazy town for the last few hours. I seriously have no idea what to say. I'll just do a checklist instead!
Super Hot Cover✔✔
Sexy erm..psycho/hero✔
Naive/heroine✔
Kidnapping.. 2 times✔
Crazy siblings✔
Crazy father✔
Tortured.. sorta✔

Like I said.. I have no idea how I am suppose to review it so I just made a checklist with a bunch of crazy shit on it!!
Book-Bosomed  blog
Georgia Mary King is abducted at the age of thirteen for several months. Her captor, Facile Adam’s, son Conway, in a surreal nature of compassion “befriends” her in captivity, protects her, and ultimately helps her escape. While Georgia spends years wondering what became of him, nine years later she finds out when he takes her captive again.

The blurb, highly intriguing, does contain an author’s note at the end acknowledging that this is dark romance. Well, it’s dark. The romance part—not so muc
Dri ✰

Aug 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Surrogate Stars

photo saveme_zpseu1portj.gif

Nora Flite
Aug 01, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: romance, dark
AVAILABLE NOW! Get it Here!
Paperback Link: Get it Here!

Ilsa Madden-Mills
Super Hot Five Stars!

Very sexy. Very mysterious. (I know I shouldn't use "very", but man, it's just so VERY!!!

Dark and twisty, this gritty romance had me in knots from page one. It's real and raw and will rip your heart out.

Nora is an auto buy and this was my first "dark" romance from her. It won't be my last...here's to hoping she writes more for us!

xoxo Ilsa
Escape into a Booksite
*3.5 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

I’m liked this book, but I’m not 100% sure if I should have liked it or not. The idea of a girl falling in love with her kidnapper is a little weird to me.

The story was well written, and without giving spoilers, there is a lot more to it than just a girl and her kidnapper falling in love, but it still feels a bit odd reading it.

The book flows well and the story line is well explained, and I did enjoy reading it, I’m just not sur
Cocktails and Books
I have to think about this one. Review to come.
Karen Mc
Aug 30, 2017 rated it really liked it

The giddy delight I get when I meet a new or new-to-me author’s words is BOOKWORM BLISS! That rush during that initial read is off-the-charts incredible! I just popped my Nora Flite book cherry that was more of an explosion because HOLY ADRENALINE-FILLED ADVENTURE!!! After Our Kiss is HAUNTING and HEART-POUNDING, a hard-fought love story that will render you BREATHLESS!

The After Our Kiss Prologue broke my heart, sending it and me into a black hole in a story that sank into my soul from the start
Tia Louise
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic writing, unique descriptions, and a page turning/clicking plot.

I hadn't read the blurb, so after the initial setup (Georgia is kidnapped, then her kidnapper's son helps her escape), I expected a second-chance romance... It is a little bit of that, but way darker.

If you like gritty romance or what I called "dirty Brontë," you'll love this story. It's a nail-biter, the tension is high as is the suspense, and it's loads of fun... in a dark and twisted way.

A very sexy gothic romance with
Sissy's Romance Book Review
After Our Kiss After Our Kiss by Nora Flite

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

'AFTER OUR KISS' by Nora Flite this is the story of Georgia Mary King and Conway.

This is a Dark Romance and there can be some triggers for some readers so please beware before deciding to read.

When Georgia was 13 years old she was taken from her bed at night and woke up in a room tied to the bed. There she was not molested but kept tied to the bed and given very little to eat.

Facile Adams was the person that took her and he had two sons nam
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I do believe this is my first Nora Flite read and I do know it won't be my last as this is an awesome read.

From start to finish I was gripped. This author certainly knows how to tell a story and capture her readers. There were characters my heart broke for and then there was characters I wanted to thump.

Georgia Mary King was kidnapped not once but twice by the same family. Facile the father kidnapped her first where she made friends with his son Conway who helped her escape. Years later Conway
EpicRomanceReviews
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: err-top-picks
“My life equals your suffering.”

DARK. TWISTED. SORDID. HEARTWRENCHING. DIRTY. DEPRAVED. BRUTALLY TENDER. HAUNTINGLY BEAUTIFUL. After Our Kiss by Nora Flite is all that and so much more!!! It's the kind of all-consuming romance that infuriates you, wrecks you, obliterates your heart and soul, and is so BRILLIANTLY crafted it leaves you breathless!

I had so many visceral feels throughout I was on SENSORY OVERLOAD. My pulse raced. Butterflies fluttered through my belly. Chills wracked my core. S
Sara Oxton
Aug 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
After our kiss by Nora Filte a dark and deep four-star read. This is the first book by this author I have read, and it won’t be the last. I love me a good dark and gritty read, with a story that keeps you hooked. There is so much darkness in this book, the characters are all described in such detail that you can picture every detail. The way things go has you second guessing if what you are reading is right, if the baddie is actually that bad.
In all of the darkness there is a speck of light, th
Pat
Aug 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beautifully written storyline with very detailed characters that captured my attention from the very beginning and kept me totally enthralled until the very end! This was a hard book to put down once I started it, unfortunately I had to go to bed sometime! This story stays with you well beyond the last page!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Karin
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is definitely my favorite book by Nora Flite so far! This was completely different then what I'm use to by her. The other books I've read by her were much lighter and humorous, this isn't. It's darker and I completely loved it. I personally haven't read much authors that can do light and dark and pull both off, Nora did, for me at least.

Georgia is kidnapped at 13 by Conways monster of a father but, she formed a unlikely bond with Conway. He was only a bit older but he became her savior. He
Kira
Amy Lopes
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Marnie
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"After our kiss, everything had changed."
None spoilers here, but a message to readers who dislike difficult or dark romances. After Our Kiss is dark to a point, and even though it’s a beautiful testament to love in the face of adversity, I have to admit to struggling with the concept of it’s content for parts of the book. I had one big question as I read through the book – WHY? W H Y ?

Until that ‘aha’ moment where the plot is pulled together, questions are answered, and, the roles of the charact
Jackie D

WELL.

* takes a deep breath, looks around, whispers to self " didn't see that coming "*

I just read an unexpected beautifully haunting dark tale that not only captured my attention but my heart as well.
This thought provoking, hotter than Hades, full on frustrating read had me wanting one thing, but changing my mind on the next page!
Once I started I. COULD. NOT. PUT IT. DOWN. Much like the characters in this story, it quickly became an obsession.
Having read other books by the magnificent Nora F
Linda Barrett
Aug 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
After Our Kiss is a powerful heart breaking story of choosing the correct battles and surviving at any cost.
This is a very powerful story that will grip you from the very beginning and keep you hooked throughout.
The story is extremely well written and the character development was excellent.
You really connect with the characters and feel what they are feeling.
Georgia May King for me is one strong individual who is a born survivor and will do anything to get through another day.
Some people may
ViolinVixen
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is absolutely heart-wrenching and completely consuming. I was never sure who to trust or what to feel. My emotions were all over the place. I was totally invested from page one and couldn't put it down once I started it.

It's hard to believe that in this dark, sad story with some very disturbed characters, somehow a sweet friendship and eventually a powerful love developed between Georgia and Conway. Things are not always as they seem though. When I thought she was finally happy, her ni
Lisa Mandina
Aug 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is definitely a dark romance, you would probably call it a Stockholm Syndrome story in a way. Georgia is the girl kidnapped. Conway is the son of her kidnapper, who helps her survive while she is being held captive. She does escape, and goes on to try to live her life. But when she gets a bit older, she is kidnapped again, and once again Conway is there as a part of it. Only this time he says he will not be able to help her, that he has to do as his father asks. But Georgia doesn't want to ...more
Danielle Marlowe
Aug 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nora Flite did a terrific job on this story. The book is well written. After Our Kiss has a great story plot. The story is filled with emotions. I couldn't put this book down. This book is raw, dark, and heartbreaking. It keeps you on the edge of your seat. I was on an emotional rollercoaster. Loved Georgia and Conway. Their both great strong characters. This is an amazing story. I really enjoyed it. I recommend reading it. Thank you, Nora Flite. Wonderful work :) 5 Stars. Great book
Debbi
Aug 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a pretty dark romance story for me. A lot of it made me a little nervous to even keep reading. Nora, the author, does a terrific job of keeping you wanting to turn the pages and read in one sitting.

I loved Conway - he was a broken soul with a lot of healing to do. Georgia - not so much.

Overall, it was a quick read for the morning.
Bookgasms Book Blog
Aug 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
I was so excited to read After Our Kiss as the blurb sounded dark and sexy and so exhilarating! I absolutely love dark romance as you never quite sure what direction the story will take. That's exactly what we got in this story. Georgia Mary and Conway were so sexy together. You could tell they had a dark and intense connection and were so in tune with one another.

Georgia Mary and Conway have a history. She was kidnapped at 13 and he helped her escape at 14. Now its 9 years later and her "savior
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• The Goodbye Man (Red Market, #1)
  • Ripple Effect (Ripple Effect, #1-4)
  • Queen of Diamonds (Old Money Roulette #1)
  • Faith
  • Lana's Awakening (To Have and Control #1)
  • My Dear Stranger
  • His
  • Gwendolyn vs. the Band of Barren Hearts
  • Consent (The Loan Shark Duet, #2)
  • Breathe In
  • Love is Strange (I Know..., #2)
  • The Decimation of Mae (Blue Butterfly #1)
  • Warrant
  • Booted (Trails of Sin, #3)
  • Vicious Prince (Violent Kingdom, #2)
  • Danny's Main (Charistown, #4)
  • The Bride of Devil's Acre
  • Lies (Web of Sin, #2)
For sneak previews/sales/and more, join the mailing list! noraflite.com/vip

A USA Today Bestselling Author, Nora Flite lives in SoCal where the weather is warm and she doesn't have to shovel snow—something she never grew to love in her tiny home-state of Rhode Island.
All of her romances involve passionate, filthy, and slightly obsessive heroes—because those are clearly the best kind! She's always b