Start by marking “After Our Kiss” as Want to Read:
After Our Kiss

After Our Kiss

4.69  ·  Rating details ·  35 Ratings  ·  32 Reviews
He isn't my savior. He's the man who's here to break me.

I was thirteen when I was kidnapped.

Fourteen when he helped me escape.

Twenty-three before I ever saw him again.

His face is all over the news: he's a wanted man, now. Maybe my memory played tricks on me… but he looks so different. The boy who saved me years ago had a shy smile and dark, soulful eyes full of secrets.
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: August 29th 2017

To ask other readers questions about After Our Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about After Our Kiss

KAT ⚛ Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books ⚛
w

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was thirteen when I was kidnapped.

My name is Georgia Mary King and I was whisked away from my bed in the early hours of the morning curled up under my covers surfing the internet when I should've been asleep, a knock and just mere seconds later a cloth pressed over my face knocking me out instantly no time to scream, no time to struggle, everything turned black.

That was how he came for me in the dark - a phantom who heralded no warning, and a man who left no mark...no evidence.

s

To wakin
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

descriptionSmokin' hot cover on this one. Good representation of the hero. Good composition and title work.description

descriptionWhat a deliciously good book this turned out to be. I had to take a peek because I wasn't sure if I had read anything by this author before. I had, but just one book and it was awhile back. Needless to say after reading this one I'll be (hopefully) adding a few more to my READ list shortly.

description

On to the deets about this one. The author referred to it as a "dark romance" and depending on your reading habit
Amy Lopes
Jackie D

WELL.

* takes a deep breath, looks around, whispers to self " didn't see that coming "*

I just read an unexpected beautifully haunting dark tale that not only captured my attention but my heart as well.
This thought provoking, hotter than Hades, full on frustrating read had me wanting one thing, but changing my mind on the next page!
Once I started I. COULD. NOT. PUT IT. DOWN. Much like the characters in this story, it quickly became an obsession.
Having read other books by the magnificent Nora F
Nora Flite
Aug 01, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: dark, romance

Catherine
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an ARC in exchange for an honest review. This was not the first book I read from this author and it will not be my last. That being said, it is definitely not like the last book of hers I read. This book is a lot darker, but carries that glimmer of hope that the main characters can change. The story starts out with a kidnapping. Georgia is just 13 when she is kidnapped by a depraved man and kept in a sparse room alone. She doesn't think there is any hope, but the man's so ...more
Marsha
Aug 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
*Volunteered to leave an honest review of this ARC.

Conway is a man who is following his father's orders to 'break-in' this young girl for his own amusement. But what if she won't let him? Georgia was a kid when she met Conway, after being kidnapped,tied down to a bed and starved in a place she didn't know. He was a kid then too and they formed an unlikely bond. He's convinced he's a monster (and his actions might back that theory up, but then again, he did help her escape once.) She sets out to
Pnina Azar
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*****ARC provided to me by Nora Flite in exchange for an honest review.*****
This is the first book I read by the author.
I did not know why I was coming in. I realized it was a dark book, but from the front page to the last I was hypnotized. I could not stop reading.
Nora tells us the story of two heroes who meet in childhood following the abduction of Georgia where she meets Conway's son of the kidnapper and they connect. Their second meeting takes place when they are older and Conway is kidnappe
Scrap
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book
OMG OMG this book is just wow, so so dark but oh so so good.
I LOVED Conway, yes he is damaged, and I feel we do not get the complete story but enough
of his past (you will understand when you read this book) that he breaks your heart,
He is so dark but Georgia Mary King changes him in ways that will redeem him
I do not want to give anything away at all but it starts out with Georgia Mary King being
abducted when she is just 13, While she i
Nessa
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book, though a bit dark, was a pleasant surprise to read. Granted, I've read dark romance books in the past, and it's a fine line on what I like and what I don't like. This book involves a kidnapping, or two, of a girl at thirteen (the first time), and then 9 years later, the second time. There are quite a few twists and turns in the book, some of them quite surprising, and the ending was not at all what I was expecting. The blurb is what intrigued me about this book, and it certainly didn' ...more
Teresa Jesenovec
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read an ARC of this book for an honest review, even without reading the synopsis.

Boy, was I surprised. I have read other books by Nora and this is completely different than previous books. Not only that, it is completely different than others on the market today.

I must admit that there were sections that I was uncomfortable reading. Not that it was too dark, just different. And I don't completely understand why Georgia was so "easy". I think I expected her to fight more instead of
Stephanie Erickson
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC copy given for a voluntary and honest review.

First readers should know is this may cause some triggers, so be warned.

Nora Flite definitely kept the suspe se going in this book.

Georgia is kidnapped as a teenage girl. Being threatened with her life by am evil man, she is at least comforted by a presence during her captivity. She meet Conway. He helps her to escape but doesn't leave afterwards.

Almost a decade goes by when Georgia winds up in the same predicament. She's kidnapped and the rules a
Judy
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I’ve read by this author but I will put her on my watch list now. Georgia gets kidnapped when she is 13. Conway helps her get away but they have developed a relationship at that young age. They don’t get together again for nine years and there the twists and turns in the story really start. If you like a book you just can’t put down this one was that for me. Page after page I couldn’t stop wanting to see where the story was going. The ending makes me happy for the characte ...more
Lisa Roberts
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it I could not put it down the writing and the whole plot was fantastic right til the end and it will keep you guessing.The twists and turns this book has will keep you on the edge of your seat.Georgia was kidnapped at 13 escaped and kidnapped again years later.She was extremely brave and strong knowing Conway from the past as a little boy but he has other intentions for her as he has to do what he is told or face the consequences,they have a bond and have never forgotton anything of the p ...more
Shelli
This was such a good book! I've read several books by this author, and have enjoyed them all, but I think this one was my favorite!
I loved the chemistry between Georgia and Conway. Seeing how they met, and their relationship as kids really added to the story. Georgia had absolute faith in her Conway as a young teen, seeing that faith questioned as an adult was interesting. Could she still trust him, had he really changed that much growing up?
Once I started reading this book, I couldn't set it d
Jennifer Richey
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reading the first page of this book I was blown away. I was interested right away from the cover to the first page to the ending! Their was some omg moments and some twisting schemes but Nora again wrote a fantastic book and I had the pleasure of reading it first and everyone needs to read it so they can see this crazy dark story! I loved it!!!! I recieved this book for my voluntary review and again she blew me away! Georgia and Conway had a special bond as kids but what will happen when they se ...more
Jennifer Scarn
Aug 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
The title does little justice for this book. It almost makes it sound sweet and while there are tender moments that break through, it's not sweet. It's dark. There were moments where I'm glaring at the pages, not sure if I think the H is a good guy or not. The truth is slowly and carefully revealed. It's painful to read at times but made beautiful in its tragedy. The love the characters share is born of trauma but it's one that endures. I accepted an early copy and this is my honest review. Over ...more
Christine
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow.....this book had me hooked from the beginning. I love reading books that have a darker feel to them, and I truly enjoyed reading Conway & Georgia's story. It truly captivated me, and even though I didn't want the story to end....I had to get to the end to find out what happened. This was the first book I have read from the author, and it won't be the last!

*I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review*
Joy Westerfield
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was my first read of Nora Flite's and it didn't disappoint. The story is about how Georgia was kidnapped at 13 and how she escaped only to be kidnapped again years later. And Conway, who is one of the kidnappers she comes to have feelings for. I really enjoyed this book. There were twists and turns and if you want to know what they are, please read this book. It will totally be worth it.
Amanda Pierce
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a bit of a dark book with some light bdsm. I can say I definitely wasn't bored because Nora Flite will keep you guessing. Didn't know if I loved or hated Conway at times. I was kept wondering if he was a tarnished white knight or if he had fully became as dark as his brother and father. Georgia Mary King I felt could have been a bit stronger, but enjoyed her more clever moments. Really enjoyed it since Nora Flite made it unpredictable. I voluntarily received an ARC for an honest review.
Sherry Haynes
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Gifted a copy. Voluntarily reviewing

Georgia and Conway's story is not a typical dark love story. To me it wasn't as much a dark story but more a overcoming the darkness type tale. Both Georgia and Conway have to deal with the past but at the same time learn how to handle how the past has affected their lives.

Definitely will read more by this author
Melissa
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Phenomenal Read. Life in the outside world ceased to exist while reading this book. It kept me captivated from the first page till the last. The way Conway and Georgia met and fell in love was definitely intriguing.

Favorite quote: Georgia to Conway ~ "As dark as you can be, you're also my source of safety."

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Lisa
Shelves: arc
WOW! This book was so good that I couldn't put it down. I read it in one sitting. It is dark, but beauty is found in the darkness. Georgia is kidnapped as a child and a young boy saves her life and sets her free, but what happened to the boy she never forgot? this is a must read if you like dark romance!
Debbi
Aug 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a pretty dark romance story for me. A lot of it made me a little nervous to even keep reading. Nora, the author, does a terrific job of keeping you wanting to turn the pages and read in one sitting.

I didn't really like Georgia. I thought she was not very likable. I loved Conway - he was a broken soul with a lot of healing to do.

Overall, it was a quick read for the morning.
Landy
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book was awesome. It had me hooked from the synopsis and it definitely didn't disappoint. I would give this more than five stars if I could. The storyline and characters had me hooked. This book is definitely a must read.

I voluntarily review an advanced reader copy of this book.
Ioanna
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
i received an ARC in exchange for an honest review

my review: https://nanasbookreviews.blogspot.gr/...
Eurice
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow, this was quite an unexpected story. While there is an element of darkness, it's more of a pervy and twisted book. Conway was a formidable anti-hero and Georgia was an incredibly strong woman. While I'm not surprised of what was discovered in those last chapters, it was a great twist. It's a relatively quick read, and honestly you won't be able to put it down until the end, highly recommend.

"I Voluntarily Reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book"
Heather South
Aug 16, 2017 rated it liked it
This book was probably a 5 star read for fans of Insta-love. I am not a fan of it, and that is a reflection of me and not of the author. I had a hard time connecting with the characters because of my dislike of insta-love. There just wasn't a spark. It was well written, the author is not at fault. It was well written and the characters well developed and the plot was unique. I just had trouble connecting because of my own hang ups with instant love.
Madeleine East
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is another great book by Nora that just makes you say what did I just read. I couldn't stop turning the pages and was glued to it from the beginning. I thoroughly enjoyed this book.

I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Heather
Aug 09, 2017
For sneak previews/sales/and more, join the mailing list! noraflite.com/vip

A USA Today Bestselling Author, Nora Flite lives in SoCal where the weather is warm and she doesn't have to shovel snow—something she never grew to love in her tiny home-state of Rhode Island.
All of her romances involve passionate, filthy, and slightly obsessive heroes—because those are clearly the best kind! She's always b
More about Nora Flite...