Start by marking “A.L.F.A. Instincts” as Want to Read:
A.L.F.A. Instincts

A.L.F.A. Instincts

(A.L.F.A. #3-4)

A.L.F.A. agent Bryon Day and Director Josh Tumbel find their mates in this 2-in-1 volume set in the A.L.F.A. series by the New York Times bestselling author of A.L.F.A. Mates.

An undercover mission goes awry in Dangerous Mating

Shifter agent Bryon Day has been deeply undercover for over a year. A.L.F.A. hasn't heard from him for months, so they fear he's been outed and kil
Published May 1st 2018 by Berkley Books

To ask other readers questions about A.L.F.A. Instincts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A.L.F.A. Instincts

Cassandra
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!
***I choose what I read and review based on what intrigues me!! I bought a copy of this book and also received a review copy of book 4, but no one tells me what to think, feel, or write about any book! I bought this whole series!!

Dangerous Mating
This is the 3rd book in the series, and it is for adults only due to the violence and steamy content. This book does have topics of torture and human trafficking, so if you are sensitive to these topics,
Isabella - Madly in Love with Books
DNF after the first of the two stories. I could see what the author tried to write but didn‘t succeed in for me.
Once Upon
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book has danger, mystery but most of all humor. Kari is working for the FBI as a decoder and she is exceptional at it so she is asked to go undercover with A.L.F.A, a group of military shifters. She just had to pretend to be a girlfriend to get the prince so they can find the missing shifter Bryon Day who is undercover. Well for all her brains Kari is missing her gracefulness and the problems she gets into are crazy and dangerous but the little instances along the way in the search are pric ...more
Linda Rea
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Edith Torres
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Huraaah!

You can't go wrong with a Milly Taiden tale! Big, smart, sexy females who know who they are and what they can do. Strong sexy men who appreciate the women are the meat of her stories and the world's she builds. This author is intelligent, quick witted and imaginative. It all comes out in her writing. I am a huge fan and love her work.
Her stories are well thought out and keep the reader vested in the outcome, even knowing that they end in Happily Ever Afters. Her prose show this along wi
Nicole Collins
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: signed-copy
I LOVED this story. I hate to admit that i have never been to interested in this type of storyline, but Millie won me over. I was so sucked in I read both stories in 2 days. Even if you don't normally read supernatural stories, I highly recommend this story.
Bobbie
Aug 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was in search of new werewolves. This has all of the good stuff that the five star readers liked, but it wasn't what I had in mind. But I did finish both titles - it is a fast read - and I can see that the author did what she wanted to do very well.
Alexandria Hill
May 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book I've ever read by Milly Taiden and I loved it. It has two different stories in it. It is about a secret government agency of shifters. They fight international bad guys to keep everyone safe. There's action and romance with a good storyline. I definitely recommend.
Amanda
Jul 30, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed both stories in this book. It is a quick and easy read that I finished in one sitting. I enjoyed the characters though I think there could have been more depth to each story. As it stands it was a fast paced story that went quickly. I enjoyed the first story a little more than the second because Kari amused me. I will be trying the others in this series now. I think this is a must for someone looking for a quick and light paranormal romance story.

I received an eARC from NetGalle
Hayihdram
Jul 15, 2018
Joanne Philippe
Dec 16, 2017
Angela
Feb 20, 2019
Becky
Apr 27, 2018 rated it liked it
I found the description of this book a little misleading. I was expecting something along the lines of Jason Bourne and ended up with the Librarian. Nothing wrong with either movie but two totally different feels. The mystery/action was a little light and quirky, it was a bit heaver on romance but not a lot of emotional depth. It is well written so if you are looking for a light easy read you will probably like it. Just not my cup of tea.
Pamelia Grady
Jun 17, 2018
Marie
Apr 20, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• Highland Dragon Rebel (Dawn of the Highland Dragon, #2)
  • The Unforgiven (League of the Black Swan, #2)
  • Unknown (Alpha Pack, #9)
  • Flight of the White Wolf (Heart of the Wolf #24)
  • Call It Magic (Spellbound Falls #7)
  • Perfect Gravity (Wanted and Wired, #2)
  • Hooked on a Phoenix (Phoenix Brothers #1)
  • Dangerously Divine (Broken Riders, #2)
  • The Wicked Vampire (Last True Vampire #6)
  • Wolf Hunger (SWAT, #7)
  • Hard Breaker (Gargoyles #6)
  • Wolf's Mate (Shifter Rogues, #1)
  • Heat (Dark Kings, #12)
  • Midnight Wolf (Shifters Unbound, #11)
  • The Last Wolf (The Legend of All Wolves, #1)
  • Playing With Fire (Phoenix Fire, #3)
  • Blade of Darkness (Immortal Guardians, #7)
  • The Brightest Embers (Broken Destiny, #3)
Milly Taiden (also writes as April Angel) was born in the prettiest part of the Caribbean (to her) known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, she resides in New York City with her husband, bossy young son and their little dog Speedy.

When she’s not working full-time, texting with her best friend Heidi in England, chastising her son for pulling the dog’s ears, shopping with her sister Jewel or watc

A.L.F.A. (4 books)
  • Elemental Mating (A.L.F.A., #1)
  • Mating Needs (A.L.F.A., #2)
  • Dangerous Mating (A.L.F.A., #3)
  • Fearless Mating (A.L.F.A. #4)