Start by marking “Immortal Deflagration” as Want to Read:
Immortal Deflagration

Immortal Deflagration

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  10 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Can the heat found in dreams become her reality? Seychelle is a bastard. When she accidentally dreamwalks into Fire-keeper Nova's lustful fantasy, she finds a world of passion, and a primal heat she has never encountered. Can she bring the intense world of her dreams into the light of day? Meeting Nova in person by chance, sparks fly. Seychelle wonders if there's more than ...more
Published June 21st 2017 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Immortal Deflagration, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Immortal Deflagration

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Immortal Deflagration
Monica
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: no-just-no
New author for me. I don't read F/F normally but since I read M/M I gave it a try. To be honest this was very convoluted. Not much of a plot involved. I need more of a story and more background on the characters in this book. Granted its very short story but it kinda feels like its a series and I am missing a lot!

I understand Seychelle's predicament and her skills as a witch. She wants to hide her skills because she's seen as a bastard within the covens and favors females. Thats all we get. The
Karen Webster
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my first time reading a F/F story. I found the intimate scenes provided enough detail to give you a picture, but didn't go into extreme detail. As for the story itself, I found it very entertaining. There were a few things I found myself wishing for more detail on, such as the covens themselves, but overall I found the characters and story to be well written. I found the book to be well worth my time. :)
Jestice Love
Too Little, Too Short

It took me more than half the book to really get into it. It had a great plot and uniqueness I haven't read before and I did love that aspect. By the time I was really loving the story though, things just seem to fly by and there just wasn't enough character development outside the main character for me to feel anything but a little happy for the ending. Very disappointed with the quick ending but at least glad it wasn't a cliffhanger .
Jennifer Daniels
Oct 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This story in my opinion, just isn't a story but a lesson in being loved and cared about. No matter who you are, dreams really can come true, if you just allow yourself to dream. Just like Seychelle and Nova did.
Julie Garrett
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a very good story. It's not something I would normally read but I stepped out of my comfort zone and gave it a try. As it turns out I very much enjoyed it. Grab yourself a copy right now I think you will also enjoy it. I was given a copy to read and review.
Shalan
Jan 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: magi-romance
Also read Immortal Alchemy which has some of the same characters, but happens before this story.
Staci
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The quintessential human need...
We are really basic when you strip away image. Try as we might what others see is their interpretation. So what if the answer really is in our dreams?
Connie
Nov 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Savannah Verte is a new author to me, I enjoyed this short story. It has a bit of magic with a coven of witches.
I do wish there was a little bit more of the characters background.
This book shows you that no matter who you are or what you are, your dreams can come true
Jenell Shull
Lezli
Jul 04, 2019
OldBird
Sep 13, 2019

• Greek Mythology: A Captivating Guide to the Ancient Gods, Goddesses, Heroes, and Monsters (Norse Mythology - Egyptian Mythology - Greek Mythology Book 3)
  • Dick (The Private Dick, #1)
  • Ella and the Beast (More Than Human #1)
  • The Priest Hole (Nykolas Freeman, #1)
  • Captivated by the She-Wolf (A Wahyas of Walker’s Run Novel)
  • Blood Rights (House of Comarré, #1)
  • Bear Necessities (The Bull Creek Chronicles Book 3)
  • Alpha Rising (Bull Creek Chronicles #1)
  • Make Me a Match (Soul Mate Tree #5)

News & Interviews