Start by marking “London Calling: A Quill & Ink Anthology” as Want to Read:
London Calling: A Quill & Ink Anthology

London Calling: A Quill & Ink Anthology

4.54  ·  Rating details ·  24 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Join Quill & Ink in a multi-genre exploration of London. Within these pages, we fall in love, go back in time, sit on the edge of our seats with sweaty palms and racing hearts, and even solve some mysteries—all in support of LitWorld, a charity tackling worldwide illiteracy.

Please note that some of these stories contain adult content.

Featuring

Slings & Arrows by Sa
Kindle Edition
Published December 5th 2017 by Quill & Ink

To ask other readers questions about London Calling, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about London Calling

Sara
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
London Calling: A Quill and ink anthology a thrilling read filled with great reads. There are lots of great stories in this collection, there were several that I thought deserved a mention but due to time constraints a mild concussion and being very tired after a shopping trip to London while reading this means I only had time to write up my favourite one, My Partner the Brit by Jessika Klide.
I loved this story, I don’t know if it was that I was already aware of them from the Siri saga or what b
Lisa Roberts
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My Partner The Brit by Jessika Klide
This was so fun,I loved the characters and their attitude was so carefree.Piper was such a fun loving woman and meeting Dirk Sam by the way I love the names was instant attraction and they were so good together until information is found out which sends him running and now hes back years later to claim what he gave up. This keeps your interest just waiting on how this is going to play out with the twists and secrets. I loved it
Tina Taylor
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic collection of books, from a wide range of talented author's. My favourite was My partner the brit, a quick and hot read, about Piper and Dirks first meeting. Great read
lovestoread
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
I haven't read them all, just My Partner The Brit.

Heartache to love and back to heartache and finishing in love. Dirk is just a teenager when his world is turned upside down. He'd signed up to join the army when he was 16. A sequence of events lead him to London to find his father and he finds so much more. In a short period of time he meets his father, the love of his life and leaves it all behind.

Years later he returns to claim what is his and turn his life around.

HEA by Jessika Klide and an a
Misty Warner
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review is for My Partner, The Brit by Jessika Klide
I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book. This was a short and sweet book. It was fantastic.
Dirk's goes to London to confront the man his mom named as his dad. He ends up at a pub and meets the sexy bartender Piper. They spend an amazing week together only to have Dirk disappear. Now he's back to stake his claim on her.
I loved this book and would love more from them. Thanks for a great read.
Jessica
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a good mix of genres of different short stories. Mysteries, supernatural, time travel, romance, and dystopian. They are all set in London in different time periods. I especially enjoyed the last story-very sexy and heartwarming. A great anthology of short stories.
Amber Goodwin
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My Partner the Brit was a great short read. Dirk Sam is set to find his father he never knew but finds so much more. Dirk Sam meets Piper and it is an instalove. It takes him a few years to get back to her but is worth it in the end.
Lainey Da Silva PA
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Every story within this Anthology was amazing! I enjoyed each and every one. My favourite reads I have reviewed below:
Mistaken identity review (Stacey Johnston)

This read had me on the edge of my seat, not knowing which way the story would go. It had twists I wasn’t sure which way they would go and I love that edge in a book.
Olivia was kidnaped by a deranged sleazy deranged man who preyed upon young innocent girls and abused his nephew Eric when he should have loved and cared for him after his p
Gail
Dec 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
London Calling: A Quill and ink anthology has quite a few great reads. So many great reads in one book. I think my fave was My Partner the Brit.. by Jessika Klide. This was such a fun and fast read.. it is probably my fave from this author.. I have read quite a few of her other books..
I loved Piper and Dirk's story Dirk is on a mission to find the man his mom had claimed was his father.. in doing so he meets Piper.. They spend what time they can while he is in town.. but Dirk has to leave.. Fas
Kriselda Gray
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily read an advanced reader copy of this book.

This is a nIfty collection of novellas set in London and covering a range of genres. Because of this, how much any reader will enjoy any given story will depend on how well the reader likes that particular genre. Personally, I tend to like Urban Fantasy and Paranormal stories best, so I was impressed with how much I liked some of the others

My favorite novella was the first one - "Sticks and Stones" by Sarah Buhrman, which happens to be set
Marialee
Dec 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
My review is for My Partner the Brit:

This is a short steamy read about Dirk Sam and Piper. After a tragedy, Dirk finds himself in London looking for the man that his mother named as his father. This is where he meets Piper and they immediately hit it off. After a very great week between the 2 Dirk find out some unsettling news and ends up leaving without a word to Piper. He ends up going into the Army and is gone 6 years before he goes back to London to claim what he believes is his. Will he be
Bonnie Mancuso
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
GREAT, SHORT, HEA READ!
My review is for My Partner, The Brit by Jessika Klide.
I love Jessika's stories. In My Partner, The Brit we meet Dirk Sam. His world is shattered when he is just a teenager. Years later we find him in London, searching for his father. He ends up meeting Piper and they spend an incredible week together. But after some unsettling news, Dirk runs off again. Are these two meant to be together? Is Dirk ever going to stop running? Jessika pulls this story together beautifully.
Victoria
Dec 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
My Partner The Brit by Jessika Klide
A quick great read. It’s sweet and heartwarming with some heartbreaking moments. A great storyline with characters you will love. It’s an enjoyable read. I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this story.
Mona williams
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
i read one story in this book called ring me! loved it . its about a guy who gets a phone call from a woman on the day his friend passed. every year he gets another phone call from the same person. will these two every meet? read to find out what happens in this short story.
Diana Lopez
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love how the charters meet. Love how they feel in love . I laughed, cried, got mad & was doing the happy dance. Love how Dirk finds his love again Piper and at the same time finds out who his father is. You have to read it
Amanda Perrie
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing collection of novellas by some talented authors, some already known to me some new.

Definitely recommend this little anthology.

**I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy**
Gina Burkart / Wojahn
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first I've read this series.. and it is a fantastic read that gives you a little of everything you would want from a book.
Shakyra Dunn
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jennifer  Ingalls
Jan 04, 2018
Cindee Bartholomew
Jan 18, 2018
Annelize
rated it did not like it
Sep 22, 2017
Jessika Klide
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Stacey Johnston
Nov 26, 2017
C.L. Cannon
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Leslie
Teresa  Christianson
Aug 28, 2017
Monica Murphy
Sep 13, 2017
Sarah has been writing for more than 25 years. She lives in the middle of nowhere with two monsters (the kids), an ogre (the hubby), and whatever drama-llama is coming to visit this week.

Sarah is the author of several books, including books 1 and 2 of the Runespell series, Too Wyrd and Fluffy Bunny, respectively. She has short stories in several anthologies, such as Twisted: A Horror Anthology, Ch
More about Sarah Buhrman...