Start by marking “Hell Of A Deal” as Want to Read:
Hell Of A Deal

Hell Of A Deal

This is an alternate cover edition - ASIN: B01N94VXBC

“Everyone has their demons, but I buy mine wholesale…”
Paul Moore, shopkeeper, Master of the Dark Arts and demonic broker, has just met the hottest witch who ever tried to kill him. A date is surely out of the question - she serves the demons of the Babylonian Triad, and no-one defies them... almost no one.
Paul thought he
Published November 15th 2016 by Mark Huntley-James

To ask other readers questions about Hell Of A Deal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hell Of A Deal

T. K. Elliott (Tiffany)
Disclaimer: I received a free copy of this book for review. I wasn't given any other inducements, but fortunately, the book is an inducement all on its own.

Huntley-James writes with verve: from the first page, the reader is swept along by the energy of the writing; it flows and it bubbles - a bit like white-water rafting, but less damp.

The main character, Paul Moore, is a broker of demon contracts; this is definitely Dark Arts, and Paul is pretty much an anti-hero. Along with Paul, there is a h
J.L. Dobias
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: book-shelf-08
Demonyka by Mark Huntley-James is not my usual fare. Well, that might not be fair to say. I remember long ago rubbing my nose into the ink of Creepy or Eerie magazines. It took a while for me to warm up to Buffy the Vampire slayer though; and this might fall somewhere between those.

We have no vampire slayer just Paul Moore, a simple demon broke and master of dark arts who is just trying to run a business with a staff of strange yet interesting people. When a witch who runs around in other peopl
Carro
Feb 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people who like Pratchett and Gaiman's Good Omens, Simon R Green's Eddie Drood/Shaman Bond series
First off, this review is by the author's other half. This means I've read Hell of a Deal (formerly Demonyka) a LOT of times. :) What I would like to say to potential readers is, even though I have read this book in several drafts, when I read the final version last November, just before it was released, there were still bits that made me laugh or wince for the characters. Mark has a lot of energy in his writing – actually a lot of energy in everything – and that comes through in this book.
Hell
Heather
Aug 24, 2018
Karen Siddall
Dec 13, 2018
Shut Up & Read: {Read It & Reap 973} Hell Of A Deal by Mark Huntley-James 2 104 Dec 13, 2018 05:07AM
New Kindle edition not picking up on preview 1 2 Aug 16, 2017 07:07AM
Mark Huntley-James started writing in his teens - just because he likes stories, reading them, telling them, writing them...

He trained as a physicist and worked in R&D for a number of years before moving to commercial software development and now lives on a smallholding on the edge of Bodmin Moor with his partner, multiple cats, chickens, geese and a flock of rare-breed sheep.

In between all of
“Please remember, there is no such thing as safe sex with a demon.” 0 likes
“His only mistake, naturally enough, was to keep his attention on the bloke with the saw. He should have been watching the naked girls. Amazing how finely balanced that choice can be.” 0 likes