Start by marking “Dismissed (Smirnov Bratva, #4)” as Want to Read:
Dismissed (Smirnov Bratva, #4)

Dismissed (Smirnov Bratva, #4)

4.6  ·  Rating details ·  124 Ratings  ·  60 Reviews
A heart is something that should not be entrusted to me.
I will tear, crush, and destroy it with my very own hands.
Then back away with a smile on my face.
It’s who I am—a killer, a player, a joker.
But hers, I’m unsure about.
Do I want to rupture and rip it from her chest?
Or do I want to hold and capture it with my own?
Published September 19th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Dismissed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dismissed

Brenda Travers
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ok I've needed some time to put into words my thoughts on Dismissed...

Firstly I want to say that I have been an absolute fan of these #SmirnovBratvaBoys from Day one and this series will always be one of my top reads, I adore the shit out of these boys. I was super excited to finally get to look into the world that makes Anton tick and T.L. Smith once again nailed it.

Anton throughout the series has been the wise talking sexy smart arse that will have you killing yourself laughing one minute and
Becca
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series-junkie
This book slayed me. From heads to toes, I’m seriously so damn in love with it, it’s not even funny! It’s just so damn perfect there are no words to describe it. But sadly, it was the last book in the series, although I could keep going on forever and never stop for a minute!

T.L. Smith is a magician. She simple amazes me each time I grab a book written by her. But this series grown on me, damn it. I don’t think I can survive without my Bratva fix!

Anton is the ultimate playboy. The joker, the ki
Jan
Sep 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
And T.L Smith has done it again!

Seriously; I love these guys, I shouldn't, I mean there all kinds of bad, their killers, leaders in the Russian Bratva but heck I just can't resist a bad boy.

I have loved everyone of these books, all brilliant in their own way, each of the guys are best friends, I've loved each one of there story's and there journey's on the road to romance, Death being my favorite of the bunch.

T.L Smith has a brilliant way of having you laughing at the banter between the guys o
XxTainaxX
Sep 28, 2017 rated it liked it
Note to self: Hero sleeps with another woman after being with the heroine but when they are on an undefined break.
Tami czenkus
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"I want to smack Anton"
Those words left my mouth SEVERAL TIMES while reading Dismissed.
Feisty Heroine.... CHECK
Arrogant PITA Hero.... CHECK CHECK
Hot, shiver inducing Sex..... CHECK CHECK CHECK
Reading this entire series, you see all of the antics of Anton and the love and camaraderie within the Bratva itself. Loved Samara and I also appreciated the love between her and her sister.
T.L gives us stories that you can relate to, She also knows how to rip EVERY emotion out of you and keep you gi
Melissa  Wright
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have to say I have loved Anton through this whole series. He is the sexy filthy jokester that always keeps tha smile om your face. Samara is the perfect women for him. They both try to fight it but in the end they crash. I hated that it ended. I hope we get more Bratva im the future!
Sarah Dale
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ever since I started this series and met the Smirnov Bratva boys I have been hanging on for Anton's book and TL Smith certainly did not disappoint me with this one! This was totally my favourite in the series! I am now gutted its the last in the series as I would love to see more of the boys.

TL Smith is a phenomenal writer who certainly knows how to give her readers characters you absolutely love and become invested in, and fantastic storylines that make you unable to put the book down until you
BFDU
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
** Provided on behalf of the author for an honest review **
** Review by Gayle from Bloggers From Down Under **

The last instalment in the Smirnov Bratva Series.........I DON'T WANT IT TO END!!!

But what a way to end a series.

Sinful, dark, twisted, all consuming, delicious, panty melting, raw, confronting and yet again a manipulation of the mind.
Dismissed......Perfection.

Anton......My lord what a guy.
Sexy, all male, body to die for, a smart mouth and is not afraid to take a life. It's in his bloo
Vickie
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Gah this book!! I loved this book so much.

Anton is the happy but sometimes irritating member of the Bratva crew. He's a ladies man, a joker with a big mouth. He's loyal to his 'family' and spends most of his time thinking with his other head 😉 He loves sex and women but he's got no interest in anything more than one night. That changes when he sees Samara. Sam's not like the other women that Anton's used to. She doesn't throw herself at him, has no interest in seeing him again and would like hi
Cindy
PHENOMENAL!
ANTON

He's my ABSOLUTE favorite Smirnov Bratva male!!! I mean come on as cocky, and a pain in the @$$ he is, he's quite the character!!! I believe this is TL Smith's best book to date!!!

Anton continues to be the wise @$$ he's been throughout this series. Yes he gives us some swoon worthy moments!!!
Dismissed shows us a different side of Anton. And I LOVED IT!!!

Samara was such a spitfire! I adored her character. I can say she's one strong woman. Just the type Anton needs!!

T
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
“I don’t. I don’t want to escape the crash, I want to stay in the destruction. All the way until my heart doesn’t beat anymore.”

Anton is the last of the Bratva men not pussy whipped and not under the thrall of being totally in love. He's the perfect Russian playboy with a different woman every night he enjoys being single and enjoys sex. Yet one night with a woman who then sneaks out on him makes him curious and so begins a merry chase. On the surface she is a stripper and a self confident woman
Kylee
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the fourth book in this series and the one I had been really waiting for. Anton is the funny guy, the one with all the wise cracks but when Samara crosses his path can he keep his distance or will she be the one to put a smile on his face and in his heart for a whole other reason. This book had the grit of a Bratva book with the underlying beautiful romance of a man that didn't think he could love one person forever and a woman who had a life that threw everything at her to test her wort ...more
Konny
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dismissed by TL Smith is the fourth and final installment in the Smirnov Bratva Series.
While every book is about another couple and can easily be read as a standalone, I recommend to read the books in order.
Distrust, book one; Disbelief, book two; Defiance, book three; Dismissed, book four.
This is Anton and Samaras book.
Anton is one of the four heads of the Smirnov Bratva. Hes high energy, has no filter, does what he wants and only listens to Kazier. Hes blunt, sometimes to the point where it hu
Natalie
The Bratva is nothing to mess with!! These boys are straight up CRAY CRAY but I would LOVE them on my side for sure!! TL has such an amazing way of making then hate able, lovable and freaking bat sh!t crazy. Between them being AMAZING in bed and AMAZING in battle there is no way any woman could resist. Needless to say their women are equally as CRAY CRAY.. lol

The story line was awesome and I just love how Anton fights the love that is growing but fights just as hard to protect his Bratva.

Samar
Judy Miracle
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm sad to say this is the last book in the Smirnov Bratva series. I've loved each and every character that TL Smith has brought us and Dismissed is no different.

Anton is the joker, a player, and kind of an ass. Sam is the ultimate female character, and when you put the two of them together... hold on to your bellies because they will have you laughing your ass off.

For a series finale, TL gives you another amazing read and I so cannot wait to see where she takes her writing from here.

I may ne
Jayne Evans
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series is an essential read for fans of TL Smith.
The series has got better and better and most fans will know that Death was everyone's favourite............well step aside Death cos Anton's about to steal your crown!
TL 's writing keeps you deep within the pages throughout as usual.
The Bratva men remain just as strong alongside their respective females who have softened their edges a bit.
Anton is the remaining single, hit it and quit guy of the group.
Anton is not at all what you expect him
Melissa Christenson
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love your Bratva series T.L. Smith!!! I think you should write one a few years later so we can see what happened and who has kids and how the adults are doing. I would also like to know what happened to Mitchell did he finally give up? I also need to know about the sisters! So many questions that this can't be the last book lol. I love Anton and Samara's relationship and all the twists and turns in it. I love Anton and Death's bromance it cracks me up every time. This book touched o ...more
Co
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, T.L. did it again. I absolutely love reading about the Bratva guys. This writer has a way with her words, that suck you in. Once you start you don't want to put the book down. Love bad boy Anton. He is loyal and dedicated to his brothers. That is until Sam enters the picture. You need to read Dismissed to see what happens with Anton and Sam. The book had me laughing at times, it had a twist or two you didn't see coming.
Tersia Eloff
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dismissed, where do I start.... Think I will start with it was too short. I wanted more! In true TL Smith style, the book grabs you from the first page and holds you captive until the end.

If you are new to TL Smith start with book one in this series and read all of them, you won't be sorry that you did.
Tammy
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book in this series. Loved playboy smart mouth Anton finally met his match with Samara. These two take u on a crazy ride, exactly like the other books in this series. Once u start u can't put them down, not sure if there is more books coming in this series but damn I hope so.
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
This is the final book in this series and boy am I going to miss the Bratva Bad Boys. They may be the devil, but they each have a side hiding that makes them so much more appealing once you see the good with the bad. This is Anton's story and we always seen him as the joker and the man to destroy the lives of others. He was a true monster in that sense, but for some reason we still fall in love with these men that TL continues to wrap us in and scratch our head thinking, "how can I find this nor ...more
Sheena
What a finale …….

The last book in the series and what a finale……. the Smirnov's are violent ruthless men three have succumbed to the charms of women but Anton remains happily unattached…that is until his playboy existence is threatened by a sexy, smart stripper….there is something about Sam that keeps Anton going back for more..and when trouble shows up he and his brethren are not going to walk away quietly..

This author really knows how to devise intriguing plots with powerful and believable ch
Nic *The Wandering Bookaholic* Spears
Why does this series have to end???
I don't want it to end....

I had loved this series from the very first book and have fell deeper in love with each book that is released.

Kazier, Viktor, Death and Anton....4 ruthless guys your really don't want to mess with. They're killers. They're brutal and they couldn't give two shits if they offend you. But offend them or their women and you're in a world of trouble.
We've had Kazier, Death and Viktor. Now it's Anton's turn.

Anton. Sexy as sin and a smart m
Nadine
Sep 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

"To explain what I feel for Anton would be like explaining my love for cupcakes - I don't need them, but I want them."

Not sure how to start. I really really love T.L. Smith's writing style and how she's able to get you inside of those complicated minded characters. And I was really looking forward reading Anton's and Sam's story. But I got a little disappointed. Maybe my expectations were too high, after reading 'Defiance' which
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Okay, anyone else as sad as I am over the fact that this is the last book in the Smirnov Bratva series??? I have loved each book more and more as the series has progressed because we get more in depth and we get to see the characters from the other books. Its just been an amazing ride to be on and one that I highly recommend to anyone who hasn't jumped aboard this adventure. TL has done such a great job creating each and every story.

This book, along with the others, has kept me on the edge of m
Robyn Corcoran
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dismissed is a book that definitely shouldn't be dismissed. Book 4 is every bit as good as the first three books in this series. TL Smith is one of my favourite authors and she amazes me with her creative talent and fabulous use of words to paint clear pictures for her readers to visualise and feel like they are a part of the story.

Anton is the playboy of the bratva leaders who is convinced he will never marry and doesn't believe in love. Samara is a hard worker who is paying for he sister, Rave
Mary
Sep 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
T.L. Smith has done it to me again. She immerses us in a gritty, unforgiving world with a group of men that don’t hesitate to deliver death and destruction as their world dictates. While I devour each word, I embrace these rough characters and want them to find love in their lives which goes against the tough shells they carry. Anton is the playboy with the “one and done” mentality with women. Then Sam crosses his path, the sexy stripper, that won’t leave his mind. Sam is captivated by Anton’s r ...more
Lisa Stinson
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Anton and Sam's story. Loved how he was instantly drawn to her and he refused to admit his feelings. He kept refusing until almost the end when he knew he couldn't deny it any more. My favorite aspect of the book was how incredibly protective of her he was. He did have a moment that I am still not happy with even though they got their happy ending, mainly because the scene was pointless and really didn't add anything to their story, just made me mad.

I absolutely love the relatio
Nardia Barnes
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved the series thus far and now that we finally have Anton's story, TL Smith didn't disappoint.

Thinking that he just as happy as his coupled up friends, Anton meets his match when a one night stand turns into 2 then into a lot more!

Sam seems to be just going through the steps of life, just surviving so she can give the world to her sister, but also surviving a past mistake.

I loved the witty banter that went on through this book, not only just between the 2 main characters, but also the whole c
Rhonda Ziglar
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 DIMISSED STARS!! OMG, this book was everything and more, I could not put it down. I loved Anton, wow this man is the sexiest and perfect machine of a man in every way. Anton meets Sam, these two are not looking for anymore then a hookup, but they are so perfect for each other. This story is a page turning, hot, full of suspense with great characters. T.L. Smith is one of my favorite authors, her stories are always amazing. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
USA Today Best Selling Author T.L Smith can be found in almost any chocolate store, eating all the chocolate. She lives in Brisbane, Australia with her two kids and husband. Her favourite things to do is dancing, writing, reading and travelling the world. A lover for twisted words and things that make your heart pump you can find her on the following pages.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/auth