Start by marking “Perversion (Perversion Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Perversion (Perversion Trilogy, #1)

Perversion

(Perversion Trilogy #1)

USA Today bestselling author of the King Series, T.M. Frazier, brings you an all-new trilogy with a sexy anti-hero you're going to love to hate, and a ballsy heroine with more up her sleeve than just tricks.

Love is supposed to be a fairy tale.
Ours is a death wish.

I'm the executioner for the Bedlam Brotherhood.
She's a con artist working for my greatest enemy.

I use her.
S
Published September 25th 2018 by Frazier Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Perversion, please sign up.

T.M. Frazier
Jul 17, 2018 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
THE ENTIRE TRILOGY IS NOW LIVE!
descriptionAmazon: https://amzn.to/2N6nnok
iBooks: https://apple.co/2O8WAfw
Nook: https://bit.ly/2Q8hclx
Kobo: https://bit.ly/2zt6ZdW
Paperback US: https://amzn.to/2PtXUpJ
Paperback UK: https://amzn.to/2zSZZGO

description
The Permission paperback is LIVE early! Snag your copy today...
Paperback US: https://amzn.to/2PtXUpJ
Paperback UK: https://amzn.to/2zSZZGO

Still need to preorder your copy of Permission? One-click your copy from your preferred eBook retailer and it will be on your device at MID
T.M. Frazier
May 21, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition

COMING SEPTEMBER 25th!

AMAZON AU: https://goo.gl/PgYq3c
iBooks(Coming soon): https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id14...
Nook: https://goo.gl/6cHFKH

Meet Grim and Emma Jean! The Perversion Trilogy is coming soooon! <3

Cover & blurb reveal plus release dates are coming soon.
Sign up for my newsletter so you can be the first to know! (If you're not su
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO |

THANKS FOR MY ARC!

LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO |
Blurb:
He was my first.
But since then I’ve been programmed to enjoy torture.
Being watched.
Being taken two at a time.
I feel nothing now. I’m empty. Hollow. Lost.
He knows it. He knows I need more.
So, he gives it to me.
My body has never felt such pleasure.
My heart has never endured such pain.

Books in Perversion Trilogy should be read in order:
Sep 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-four-stars
4 stars!!!

photo IMG_1970_zps2od448c5.png

My favorite way to describe TM Frazier's books are deliciously dark. This book was exactly that. I love Frazier's style and this book was intense, raw, and completely addicting. After that ending.... gah! I need the next book like yesterday!

Tristan (Grim) meets Emma Jean when she's a little girl. They are both in the foster care system without any family of their own. He's 16 and there is a spark between them right away. It's not anything sexual, just a feeling. A connection neither
♥ℂĦℝΪՖƬΪℕÅ
5 It'll never be close enough. ★'s

“My Life. My Death. My Loyalty. My Honor. For you. For us. For Always.”

♥My Emma Jean & Grim♥

Buddy Read with my girl, Desireé

If I ever needed a reminder as to why I love T.M. Frazier book's so much (which I don't just to be clear). This. Fucking. Book. Right. Here. Would. Be. It!!! I have said it and I'll say it again and again... and again. Fraizer is absolutely positively brilliant! She's the QUEEN of Dark Romance and this book is another prime example of
Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
4.5

In order to avoid slipping back into a book slump, I decided to treat myself to something I've been wanting to read for a while, Perversion by T. M. Frazier. I'm a huge fan of this author's work. She is one of my unicorns, and I've loved every single book of hers I've read. Because of that, I had a feeling I was going to love this one before I even opened it, and I wasn't wrong!

hj

Emma is a badass heroine if there ever was one. From the moment I witnessed her as a child cursing out Tristan's c
Natalie The Biblioholic
Characters that speak to you...
A plot that grabs you...

Gimme a sec...
My adrenaline's still pumping after that wicked ending...
I've got one heck of a cliffhanger hangover!

When Tristan was sixteen and about to be shuffled out of another group home, he met a little 12-year-old girl named Emma Jean. She was looking for a new home for 'Mr. Fuzzy', her cat, and begged and pleaded and cried and cajoled until he gave in to keeping it. He later found out it was a scam and nicknamed the young girl 'Tric
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

’PERVERSION’ is the first full length romance novel in T.M. Frazier’s ‘Perversion' trilogy. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives' A modern take on 'Romeo & Juliet'

PAST: In this we meet Tristan Paine aka Grim (sixteen) and Emma Jean (Tricks) at age (twelve) a chance encounter that wrung out all the feels, even at twelve she named him 'Grim' Cuz he's always wearing a hood over his head, and he looks like a reaper stalking
Elizabeth
"It'll never be close enough."
description

Perversion is the first book in the Perversion Trilogy. As always, T.M. Frazier brings an explosive blend of complex characters, action, raw passion, and grit that will hold you captive the entire read! Grim and Emma Jean are both orphans who have learned to overcome the brokenness of the world. When they first met, Emma Jean was a young girl and Grim was a troubled teen. Their first meeting left an impression on them both and despite being moved around in the sys
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE AMAZON http://mybook.to/perversionbookone

5 stars

Wow what a ride, omg my heart.I don't know where to start with this one.What a brilliant story.

description

I have so many feelings, it was fast paced and the characters stole my heart.It has everything I wanted and even more, I loved how the story starts with the past it makes the story more intimidate.

The characters and the romance is so unique my heart was aching for both characters.Grim and Tricks are something else.They have an amazing banter from day
Nazanin
Sep 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars

Two lovers, cursed by an evil sorcerer to forever to live on opposite sides of a vast lake, longed to be together. If they so much as stepped one toe inside the water, they’d be sucked to the bottom where they would surely drown.
But they grew tired, weary, and weak, living without the other. One day, they both jumped into the water. Desperate to be together, both were willing to risk drowning for the small possibility that they could reach one another before the curse took hold. Just as
Dee Montoya
ALL THE STARS************

If you have been following my book updates and reviews, you know I’ve been having an AMAZING reading week. But leave it to T.M. Frazier to make it EVEN BETTER!

Perversion, Book 1 is classic T.M Frazier but BETTER. She managed to crank it up a few levels and make this book an even better version than her usual dark and delicious. Buckle up babies, because shit is about to get real...

photo 79BE8FDD-6D5F-4DC9-9B96-345ED0D8C2ED_zpsghp8hdl3.jpg

Tristan and Emma Jean; two orphans being pushed around the broken system meet on the stre
XxTainaxX
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
T.M. Frazier has swiftly become one of my favorite authors. Perversion is a perfect example of why. It’s definitely going in the Favorites shelf. Emma Jean and Tristan’s story is enthralling. They start off as children who find something special in a world that’s been dark and unkind to them both. The plot reeled me in from the start.

Frazier’s characters are unlike any other. She layers them, makes them perfectly flawed, and makes us fall in love with them. Emma Jean is a badass heroine. She’s
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
*4.5 stars*

This book was so intense! I loved it!

Grim and Tricks first met when he was 16 and she 12. It was an encounter that would change their lives. Fast forward 5 years and they still haven’t forgotten each other. The bad thing is that now they are part of two gangs that are mortal enemies. This book has a Romeo and Juliette feel to it and I love that!

The world they live in is dark, bloody and full of betrayal and we get to see that front and center. It was hard to read at times specially
Jen
TM Frazier never disappoints me! I should always remember that! I devoured this book!! In fact, I haven’t slept much since I started reading this late last night! I have totally fallen in love with Grim and Tricks!

We are introduced to these two when they first meet! She was 12 and he was 17. They both have grew up in the foster care system, and have not had an easy life. We get a quick glimpse into their first connection, and then the story moves on to five years ahead. They end up in the same
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
40684308_2126723227591508_8679192610935406592_o

5 Stars
Arc Book Review
Release Date-25/9/18

This was just so good and it wasn't just your A-typical type of read; extremely unique and in a class, all of its own "Perversion" was magic.
A Stark story of survival combined with a gritty dark dialogue this book literally blew me away.
This has to be my favourite from this author so far; yes there were things here that disturbed me greatly and usually, I struggle with some of the depths of depravity and evil so-called human beings will sink to but here
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It’s been said more than once that T.M Frazier knows her way around a bad a** alpha. She gives them this untouchable, dominant, sexy swagger that you have no choice when it comes to falling for them. Your heart gets taken hostage the minute they tell you they’re going to do whatever the hell they want and not only are you going to like it, but you’re going to ENJOY it!

“ Death is upon you if you see me coming.

Kidding.

You’ll never see me coming.”

From a young age, life was never easy or simple
Anas Attic  Book Blog
Perversion (Perversion Trilogy #1) by T.M. Frazier
First in a dark, gritty romance trilogy.
5++++++++ STARS 2018 Favorite!

Total adrenaline rush! No matter how many books I have read this year, I didn’t read any with the urgency that I read Perversion by TM Frazier . Like an edge-of-your-seat action movie, TM Frazier kept me completely riveted. In fact, I think this is the first time since Fifty Shades I ever read a book, then went back and read it again immediately. The first time was pure a
Mads
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this

Review soon ....... 😎😎😎😎
AJ
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 dark and twisty stars

Holy damn, I freaking love this book! TM Frazier is so good at weaving darkly enticing tales with epically memorable antiheroes, and she’s done a fantastic job with Grim and Emma Jean. A chemistry-laden, heartfelt and passionate love story in the middle of gangland hell, this book had me hooked from start to finish, and I’m going to be an absolute wreck waiting for the next one, but damn, it’s so good!

Tristan met Emma Jean when he was 16 and she was only 12. He was moving
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW

5 BROTHERHOOD CROWNS

TM FRAZIER has crafted a world that rivals her King series. Filled with host of criminals readers will love and a plot that will have them flipping the pages as fast as they can, Perversion will entrap readers in the sexy and dangerous journey of Tricks and Grim.

Grim is just the hero I love from Frazier. A criminal to his core, a ruthless killer, Grim feels nothing. Not a thing. Except he does. The boy we meet and the man he becomes feels, and with
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. Gosh. TM Frazier has only gone and delivered another incredible book, which may very well be sitting at the top of my favourite books of hers (well, under preppy of course, no one can beat my preppy but it’s damn near close) it was everything I expected to come from a TM Frazier book and then some, she never fails to deliver an outstanding story.

It’s Raw, gritty, a little angsty with a dash of sexy!

ARC received in exchange for an honest review!

Emma Jean and Tristan are the same kind
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: September 25, 2018
Genre: Dark Romance (anti-hero)
Actual Rating: 4.5 stars

Damn! This book packs the punches. And that ending? Nah! I can't even! Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been reading the authors novels since she published King a few years back and love them. I don't normally read darker romances with anti-heroes and violence because normally they just aren't my thing. But if T.M. Frazier writes them? I eat them up! And love every. single. minute of it. She is the one author th
Michelle
*ARC provided by the author for an honest review*

Brilliant!!

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

This book was so good I was hooked from the very start. I couldn't put it down. Emma Jane and Grim are great characters. Emma Jane from the start is a sassy strong girl. I luvd how she tricked people she is so street smart but she has to be where she lives is tough and she needs to be strong and be ahead of the game. EJ is loyal and will do anything to help the people she luvs. She doesn't have many people in that list but she doesn't
B.B. Easton
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
FIVE STAR-CROSSED STARS!!!

If someone challenged T.M. Frazier to do a modern-day retelling of Romeo and Juliet, it would be Perversion. She takes star-crossed lovers, traps them on opposite sides of a gang war, and uses her powers of suspense, surprise, humor, and heat to keep you glued to the edge of your seat. Another masterpiece from the evil ginger! I cannot WAIT for Possession!
Kate's Corner
For years, the streets of Lacking have run red. The violence escalates with each passing day. Bodies riddled with bullet holes are left to rot on the streets and the sidewalks. As a warning. A sign of power.

And alone with that beginning Ms. Frazier sucked me into the world of the gangs of Lacking. Although in all honesty I didn’t know how it was going to work and I was a bit on the fence of this one but hey she totally rocked it.

Three gangs divided the territory of Lacking. The Immortals, Bedl
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
5 “For Always” Stars

THIS IS PURE UNFILTERED KINDLE CRACK! 🖤🖤
I started reading this book a few hours ago and cold not put it down! Holy cannoli! That was SO good!

In typical TM Frazier fashion, Perversion is gritty, entertaining, and shocking. I mean...that ending though! I did not see that coming. I’ll be in Book hangover hell until Book 2 hits my kindle.

The story starts and ends with such a bang. And what’s in the middle is pretty damn great as well. It’s dark and delicious. The characters jum
Jessica
Sep 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Whenever I start a new TM Frazier book, I know that I'm in for a wild ride. Her books are always so dark, so I know if I'm in the mood for something where the characters are a bit on the crazy side, I better pick up one of TM's books.

Grim has only loved one person in his life and he's spent the last five years looking for her. When they finally find their way back to each other, they're on opposite sides of a bloody war that will only end in both of their demises.

Starting out, I wasn't sure ho
Richelle Robinson
Sep 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book. Gah.

From the moment I started reading I was hooked nonstop. This book was so good. It was real, it was raw, it was dirty. Made me smile. Made me laugh. Made me cry. Grim and Tricks are both in the system but they end up going on different paths. In this book we get both of their points of views and see how their lives are different but the same and eerily connected. It was such a refreshing plot.

Honestly, I don’t want to write too much in my review because I don’t want to spoil the st
B.B. Easton
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
FIVE STAR-CROSSED STARS!!!

T.M. (Tracey Marie) Frazier never dreamed that a single person would ever read a word she wrote when she published her first book. Now, she is a five-time USA Today bestselling author and her books have been translated into numerous languages and published all around the world.

T.M. enjoys writing what she calls ‘wrong side of the tracks romance’ with morally corrupt anti-heroes and ballsy heroine

Perversion Trilogy (3 books)
  • Possession (Perversion Trilogy, #2)
  • Permission (Perversion Trilogy, #3)
“The connection between us is tangible. A magnet pulling two people together from opposite sides of town.
White trash Romeo and Juliet.”
4 likes
“My Life. My Death. My Loyalty. My Honor. For you. For us.” His forehead falls to mine. “For Always.” 3 likes