Start by marking “Pledged” as Want to Read:

4.07  ·  Rating details ·  55 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
Pledging a fraternity is always a little nerve-wracking, but Blake’s racing pulse comes from more than a fear of rejection. He’s got one eye on Vadim, Delta Iota Kappa’s muscle-bound Chief Punishment Officer, and the other on that paddle. Pledging D.I.K. is going to be a whole lot more challenging, and exciting, than he ever anticipated.

Vadim’s been waiting three years for
Published August 15th 2017 by Tanya Chris Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Pledged, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pledged

Fabi
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well, that was a fun little romp on the kinky side.

College boys, frat houses and spanking.

Underlying it is the theme of discovering yourself and a developing romantic relationship. Very well written with perfect pacing and editing.
Xia Xia Lake
Jul 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: novella, mild-bdsm, lgbt
Blake, a fraternity pledge discovers he has masochistic tendencies when he is spanked by the fraternity sadist during the pledge ceremony.
Vadim, the self proclaimed sadist, will spank and slap Blake's ass during a period of four weeks (the duration of the pledge). (view spoiler) The end.

The toll will round up to two blowjobs, two sex scenes and spanking galore.
Almost dnfed from all the spanking but I g
Lyssa Dering
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Blake is a college student who learns he loves spanking and other types of pain play when he pledges D.I.K., a frat who uses paddles as part of their hazing. Most of the other guys aren't really into it, so Blake counts himself lucky when he becomes the little brother of senior and sadist Vadim.

I absolutely loved this erotic novella. As a kinkster myself, it's always refreshing to find kink in M/M that rings genuine. What the author got especially right was the emotional dynamic between the main
Courtney
Jul 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a short, sexy book that really packed a punch (well, spanking)! It is unapologetically spanking erotica, not a romance, not plot-centric, but I actually felt the plot was just fine, and enough to really get a feel for the characters and the frat house. It was fun to get to be in Blake's head right as he's first realizing that humiliation and spanking are a turn-on for him; understandably, that's not necessarily something you'd grow up knowing. And Vadim! Hoo boy!!! I would LOVE to see w ...more
Ottilee
This was pledging a Frat House and one boys discovery he LIKES spanking! (In case the name/cover were too vague for you.) He gets chosen by the Chief Punishment Officer, a self-proclaimed sadist, to get initiated into said frat-- which is known as "DIK" for short. O, yea. He's gay.

This was a short (!) read that I probably wasn't supposed to find as funny as I did but what can I say? Other than, "Woo-HOO!"
Kim
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Pledged

This book was very good. This book is a quick read. I had absolutely loved reading this book. I would highly recommended this book.
Georgiana
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017, mm-read, reviewed
“Don’t worry,” Vadim interrupted. “I know how to pick ’em.”

Blake is a freshman pledging for Delta Iota Kappa (D.I.K.). Vadim is a senior and the “Chief Punishment Officer for D.I.K.

“We can’t wrap up this year’s paddling of the pledges until we hand the paddle over to our Chief Punishment Officer and resident sadist, Vadim.”

Before pledging Blake didn't know he could or would enjoy being humiliated and spanked. Luckily for him Vadim saw just how much Blake enjoyed the punishments and pick Bla
Nichole
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazed

I loved this story! I knew it was a short story going in; so I wasn't too surprised to reach the end. But I was still disappointed! It is hard not to fall for these two especially at the end which had me in tears. I would love to read another story about these two further down the line - maybe set in the future after college when life has started. Oh maybe with a couple of children. I'm just putting it out there for author consideration. :) It's a lovely story as is!!
Blackmermaid
Aug 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, m-m
Blake never expected to enjoy the humiliation and the spankings he receives while pledging to his fraternity. However, since he's gay, he's worried about being turned on around the other frat brothers because he doesn't want to mess up his chances of joining. Once he gets the spanking he really wants from senior frat brother, Vadim, he knows this is something he needs. Vadim knows as well and he picks Blake to be his "little brother" for four weeks. Vadim provides Blake a safe place where he can ...more
Jamie
Jul 01, 2018 rated it really liked it

This is my favorite type of kink book: when I go in for the kink and come out with feelings. I loved these two together, the setting and definitely the spankings. Normally when I enjoy something this length this much, I'd be wanting for more. But this was actually a perfectly contained story and I'm just so satisfied with it.
Esther Alayeto
Aug 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
A short, quick read that is centered around spanking. I found it to be a sexy storyline about initiation period in a fraternity. Vadim and Blake are great characters that have an instant connection and chemistry. If you enjoy stories about spanking with some cute moments, the this is the book for you.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Lorraine
Jun 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
A really enjoyable Frat based story

Blake is a freshman wanting to join the frat house. Paired up with Vadim, the month is a series experiences where Blake finds out so much about himself and his own sexuality. Both hot and sweet, this was a really enjoyable frat book that wasn't all about total humiliation.
Sissy Spain
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG, this book is SMOKING HOT!

If you love humiliation and punishment (the good kind), this book is definitely for you. It's a short read that will leave you satisfied. I love this author.
Denise GremoryKohta
Jul 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a nice kinky surprise.

When I read the title and saw what this book was about I thought it would be a short story with kinky paddling and not much else. Oh boy this is more than that. It is a story of Blake learning his desires and find it love. I highly enjoyed it.
Jodi
Jul 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Hot kinky spanking! Not your usual frat story but a fun short read
Jaimed
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Yummy

This is a juicy quick read. The storyline is filed with spankings and college guys enjoying themselves. Great short s/m read.
Allison
Jun 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, ku, shorts
Hot short that left me wanting more of the relationship in the best way.
Doreen Frantz
Jul 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
MM Discipline books….LOVE THEM! Tanya please keep writing as these books….they are HOT!!!
Alexleo
Jul 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ok, I am really conflicted here. I usually do not like stories centered around spanking because I really consider it as one of the most humiliating experiences and I really don't understand how you can feel pleasure receiving a spanking. But this book is the first example of a story I liked even though the relationship was based on spanking, sadism, voyeurism, humiliation, pain, where I kind of understood how both characters enjoyed the situation, got pleasure from it and may actually develop a ...more
Loredana Raccanello
rated it it was ok
Jun 30, 2018
Alisha
Jun 26, 2018
Tanya Michelle (T. M.) Chris writes fun M/M spanking smut stories that hit all the right bottoms. Er, buttons.

You can find Tanya's more romantic, character-driven work under the author name Tanya Chris.
More about T.M. Chris