Start by marking “Pledged” as Want to Read:

Pledged

Pledging a fraternity is always a little nerve-wracking, but Blake’s racing pulse comes from more than a fear of rejection. He’s got one eye on Vadim, Delta Iota Kappa’s muscle-bound Chief Punishment Officer, and the other on that paddle. Pledging D.I.K. is going to be a whole lot more challenging, and exciting, than he ever anticipated.

Vadim’s been waiting three years for
Published August 15th 2017 by Tanya Chris Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Pledged, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pledged

Start your review of Pledged
Teal
There’s nothing wrong with this, it’s just that once the novelty wore off, neither the kink nor the characters were enough to compel my interest. Also, I felt haunted by real-life stories of fraternity pledges being killed during hazing — which made it difficult for me to take this in the lighthearted way it was intended.

T.M. Chris is Tanya Chris, who I’ve found worth reading in the past. In fact, I have another book of hers waiting on my Kindle right now which hopefully will be more my thing.

D
Fabi
Well, that was a fun little romp on the kinky side.

College boys, frat houses and spanking.

Underlying it is the theme of discovering yourself and a developing romantic relationship. Very well written with perfect pacing and editing.
Xia Xia
Jul 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: mild-bdsm, novella, lgbt
Blake, a fraternity pledge discovers he has masochistic tendencies when he is spanked by the fraternity sadist during the pledge ceremony.
Vadim, the self proclaimed sadist, will spank and slap Blake's ass during a period of four weeks (the duration of the pledge). (view spoiler) The end.

The toll will round up to two blowjobs, two sex scenes and spanking galore.
Almost dnfed from all the spanking but I
aznwolv
Aug 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
“So if you dig choking on my dick, or wearing my handprints like they’re fucking Gucci underwear, or taking my cock up your ass so far and so often you’re more cockwhore than college student, I’m not going to rank on you for that. I like that you like it. That’s why I picked you. I’m going to get mine, you’re going to get yours, and when this is over, you’ll have so much to jerk off to you’ll never need internet access again.”— 😆
Mymymble
Oct 06, 2018 rated it liked it
This was pretty good, if you could get through the numerous spanking scenes there was some pretty sweet romance going on and the mcs were real and interesting (not that we found out much about them since they were always smacking away (poor students - their only other toys were a couple of bulldozer clips).
Really sweet ending though -- I'd read a sequel.
Annery
Sadist meet Masochist=It Hurts So Good

Leave it to T.M. Chris a.k.a. Tanya Chris to make a spanking story into something more. I picked this up because it was on KU, and I love TC, but I confess frat boys are a high hurdle for me.

When Blake shows up to pledge for Delta Iota Kappa, he has no idea his kinks include exhibitionism, a taste for humiliation, and being something of a pain slut. Luckily Vadim, a senior frat brother and enthusiastic sadist becomes his Big Brother during a 4 week hazing p
Courtney Bassett
This was a short, sexy book that really packed a punch (well, spanking)! It is unapologetically spanking erotica, not a romance, not plot-centric, but I actually felt the plot was just fine, and enough to really get a feel for the characters and the frat house. It was fun to get to be in Blake's head right as he's first realizing that humiliation and spanking are a turn-on for him; understandably, that's not necessarily something you'd grow up knowing. And Vadim! Hoo boy!!! I would LOVE to see w ...more
Ottilee B.
This was pledging a Frat House and one boys discovery he LIKES spanking! (In case the name/cover were too vague for you.) He gets chosen by the Chief Punishment Officer, a self-proclaimed sadist, to get initiated into said frat-- which is known as "DIK" for short. O, yea. He's gay.

This was a short (!) read that I probably wasn't supposed to find as funny as I did but what can I say? Other than, "Woo-HOO!"
Doug
Nov 26, 2019 marked it as stopped-reading
Stopped at 27%. Maybe I will come back to finish this one some other time.

I do like humiliation-kink. It can work really well in some situations, but this is too much "for everyone to see", almost getting boring sometimes. A bit too cringy instead of exciting as it should have been. Great idea for a book though...
Kim
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Pledged

This book was very good. This book is a quick read. I had absolutely loved reading this book. I would highly recommended this book.
Allison
Jun 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shorts, ku, 2018
Hot short that left me wanting more of the relationship in the best way.
Georgiana
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm, reviewed
“Don’t worry,” Vadim interrupted. “I know how to pick ’em.”

Blake is a freshman pledging for Delta Iota Kappa (D.I.K.). Vadim is a senior and the “Chief Punishment Officer for D.I.K.

“We can’t wrap up this year’s paddling of the pledges until we hand the paddle over to our Chief Punishment Officer and resident sadist, Vadim.”

Before pledging Blake didn't know he could or would enjoy being humiliated and spanked. Luckily for him Vadim saw just how much Blake enjoyed the punishments and pick
Nichole
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazed

I loved this story! I knew it was a short story going in; so I wasn't too surprised to reach the end. But I was still disappointed! It is hard not to fall for these two especially at the end which had me in tears. I would love to read another story about these two further down the line - maybe set in the future after college when life has started. Oh maybe with a couple of children. I'm just putting it out there for author consideration. :) It's a lovely story as is!!
Blackmermaid
Aug 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, m-m
Blake never expected to enjoy the humiliation and the spankings he receives while pledging to his fraternity. However, since he's gay, he's worried about being turned on around the other frat brothers because he doesn't want to mess up his chances of joining. Once he gets the spanking he really wants from senior frat brother, Vadim, he knows this is something he needs. Vadim knows as well and he picks Blake to be his "little brother" for four weeks. Vadim provides Blake a safe place where he can ...more
Esther Alayeto
Aug 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
A short, quick read that is centered around spanking. I found it to be a sexy storyline about initiation period in a fraternity. Vadim and Blake are great characters that have an instant connection and chemistry. If you enjoy stories about spanking with some cute moments, the this is the book for you.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Lorraine
Jun 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
A really enjoyable Frat based story

Blake is a freshman wanting to join the frat house. Paired up with Vadim, the month is a series experiences where Blake finds out so much about himself and his own sexuality. Both hot and sweet, this was a really enjoyable frat book that wasn't all about total humiliation.
Jamie
Jul 01, 2018 rated it really liked it

This is my favorite type of kink book: when I go in for the kink and come out with feelings. I loved these two together, the setting and definitely the spankings. Normally when I enjoy something this length this much, I'd be wanting for more. But this was actually a perfectly contained story and I'm just so satisfied with it.
Michelle Campbell
Dec 16, 2019 rated it liked it
This book was ok, but I didn't like it as much as Tamed. There is a lot of spanking. Sadist meets masochist (who didn't know until he was) and happy spank times happen.

I did not dislike this book but it isn't one I would want to read again. Neither MC was angsty or very deeply portrayed. A surface kind of book.
Sissy Spain
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG, this book is SMOKING HOT!

If you love humiliation and punishment (the good kind), this book is definitely for you. It's a short read that will leave you satisfied. I love this author.
Denise GremoryKohta
Jul 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a nice kinky surprise.

When I read the title and saw what this book was about I thought it would be a short story with kinky paddling and not much else. Oh boy this is more than that. It is a story of Blake learning his desires and find it love. I highly enjoyed it.
Bryan James
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cheeky, hot, and fun

We both know why you're here. You want a cheap and reliable thrill, well this is it. A fun read, good quality, and a bit of a HEA. So take the risk. It's worth it.
Sandra
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Quick and to the point. Jock fraternity guy spanks pledge during rush and pledge discovers his love of humiliation. Definitely recommend if your looking to get your kink on. Will continue to read this author.
andrea moran
Jun 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Pledged

Blake joins rush week at College but in order to become a full member he must survive being the clubs main punisher/sadist little brother which involves a lot of quality time with a paddle and red rear end
Jaimed
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Yummy

This is a juicy quick read. The storyline is filed with spankings and college guys enjoying themselves. Great short s/m read.
Doreen Frantz
Jul 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
MM Discipline books….LOVE THEM! Tanya please keep writing as these books….they are HOT!!!
Jodi
Jul 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Hot kinky spanking! Not your usual frat story but a fun short read
Nora Phoenix
I really loved this novella about a college guy who discovers how much he likes to be spanked. I was a little worried about the ending, but it was absolutely perfect. A lovely kinky read.
sam
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, gay-rep
TW: homophobia, homophobic slurs
Alexleo
Jul 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ok, I am really conflicted here. I usually do not like stories centered around spanking because I really consider it as one of the most humiliating experiences and I really don't understand how you can feel pleasure receiving a spanking. But this book is the first example of a story I liked even though the relationship was based on spanking, sadism, voyeurism, humiliation, pain, where I kind of understood how both characters enjoyed the situation, got pleasure from it and may actually develop a ...more
M.
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Who doesn’t like a book about spankings? I love when one MC is a sadist and the other a masochist. It’s my kink. This book is a good short story.

• Owned
  • Intoxicating (Elite Protection Services #1)
  • Daddy (Kinky Boys #1)
  • Deep Under (Deep Under, #1)
  • Hot Mess
  • Captivating (Elite Protection Services, #2)
  • The Accidental Master (The Accidental Master #1)
  • Finding Finley
  • Breathless (The Game, #3)
  • Santa Daddy
  • Nick & Kyle (Beautiful Shame #1)
  • Lucien (The Marchesi Family, #1)
  • Devil (The Marchesi Family, #3)
  • Try Me (Extracurricular Activities #2)
  • Caring for Little Ollie (Different Hearts, #1)
  • Can't Touch
  • Virtually Screwed (Love & Luck #2)
  • Unexpected (Unconditional Love, #1)
Tanya Michelle (T. M.) Chris writes fun M/M spanking smut stories that hit all the right bottoms. Er, buttons.

You can find Tanya's more romantic, character-driven work under the author name Tanya Chris.

News & Interviews