Start by marking “Winning Her Brother's Best Friend (Tea for Two, #2)” as Want to Read:
Winning Her Brother's Best Friend (Tea for Two, #2)

Winning Her Brother's Best Friend

(Tea for Two #2)

Ginny Hart loves men. And she loves dating. She just doesn't want a serious relationship. She's tried it before--with her brother's best friend, Ryan--and it's clear she's not cut out for it. So she'll keep having fun and focusing on the new tea shop she recently opened with her best friend.

That's all she needs in her life.

She definitely doesn't need Ryan, who is always
Published September 20th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Winning Her Brother's Best Friend, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Winning Her Brother's Best Friend

Maree Repa
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Finding Your True Love

Five Amazing Stars

I was so completely thrilled to receive the second book to this wonderful series, Tea for Two. Written by the amazing author, Noelle Adams. With his exciting most romantic book I have so thoroughly enjoy so far with these most charming loveable female characters who challenge each other with the young men in their lives too. Looking at the young and beautiful Ginny Hart in this book. With a complete love of the other sex . It will certainly a complete adv
Rebecca (areadersrambles)
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
3,75/5
Alina
I am sorry this series seems to be about couples who can't talk to each other because they are chicken shit.
I didn't like the hero, he was such a baby and had such a 'woe is me' kind of attitude.
The heroine was slightly better but again she should have been honest much earlier in the book..but honestly I give major hate to the hero. HE SUCKS.

Apparently she is some great flirt but when she was supposed to be strong(by being honest about her feelings) she ran away like a little girl.

The sex scenes
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
Sep 15, 2017 rated it really liked it

This is a really sweet series with a slight christian angle and quite clean.

This second instalment has Ginny, Noah's little sister finding that actually she is ready for a relationship again, however, its a past love she wants. Ryan, and her best friends older brother.

Ryan has always held a torch for Ginny and has never stopped loving her, but it is after a bet by their friends that has the two of them reconnecting
Lisa
Feb 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ginny and Ryan dated several years ago while they were in college and it just didn't seem to work out. Now trying to finally move on the two end up in a competition to see who attracts the opposite sex more. I really enjoyed reading Ryan and Ginny's story. Although I was starting to get a bit frustrated that they were taking so long to get it together. I love all of the characters in this series!
ies
Mar 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018, romance
terlalu pendek biasa, ceritanya ma lumayan sih... cinta lama belom kelar XD

(view spoiler)
Lucia
Light-hearted, second chance mixed with a brother’s best friend romance!

Winning Her Brother's Best Friend is a light hearted, second chance romance mixed with a brother’s best friend theme. The bet theme adds a little tension to keep things interesting but overall, this is a sweet romance with some heat and a hint of religious elements that is the perfect kind of book if you like steadily built, easy to read romances between friends.

Ginny and Ryan, who tell the book from dual perspective, are fo
Ana Paula
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tea for Two series is set around a tea shop in Blacksburg, Virginia, and is about three girls who are best friends and begin to fall in love with each others brothers.
The first book is about Emma and Noah and it was an excellent start with an emotional, deep romance.
Now the story is about Ginny (Noah's sister) and Ryan (Carol's brother). She is a co-owner of Tea for Two and he is a veterinarian. They connected in college and were in a relationship, but Ginny was so young and insecure of her feel
Jessica Wannamaker
Nov 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: book-owned, kindle
The second book of the series and after a few tears escaped, I feel like it’s best to be described as Finally!!!

Ginny is the casual dater who runs from commitment except her friends and family. Ryan appears to be a make version of her but secretly wants the HEA and it’s always been Ginny for him.

Noah returned and set in motion feelings these 4 people wanted to deny.

Steamy, cute and wrapped in a bow.

Now I’m wondering about Patrick and Carol’s story.... those two have always balanced each other
Kyle Hakim
May 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Sep 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ginny and Ryan have a long history. They started out as friends and then one night at the movies, they began dating. When Ginny wasn't ready to move forward in their relationship, it ended. Now it all seems like a competition for them. In fact, they start a bet as to who can get more phone numbers in 1 night. Well, of course, jealousy starts taking over. They both still have feelings for one another, but are afraid to act on them. Ginny feels she still isn't ready for forever and Ryan just doesn ...more
Kerry
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Another great installment of this super cute series! I was really intrigued by Ginny and Ryan in book 1 and couldn't wait to learn their story. This was a fun second chance romance, and it was clear those old feelings were still there. I liked watching them play the phone number game and being forced to acknowledge the jealousy. Their story was emotional and real, and I found myself really sympathizing with both of them at different points.

The epilogue was adorable and just perfection. I am real
Kimberly
Real quick

I read this in about three hours.
So basically, Ginny and Ryan dated in college, he wanted more and she wasn't ready so they broke up.
Fast forward nearly 7 years and neither has had another committed relationship. Ryan, has become a man-ho. Ginny dates a lot but doesn't seem to sleep around.
This is slightly spoilerish so don't read further if you don't want to know.
Honestly, I was seriously pissed at how Ryan treated her. He basically treated her like a throw away at one point, and i
Rachel Smart
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story!

It is a wonderful story of second chances. It is well written and I was so moved for Ryan and Ginny to work it out. The emotional pull for these two was on my heart the entire book. Ryan was that perfect vulnerable guy who lost his heart in college. I liked that he wasn't the one who broke them up but Ginny. Not the typical second chance story of the broken hearted girl and the callous guy who couldn't get his act together.
There is steamy sex and a Happy ending! Can't wait to
Gina Bowman
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: noelle-adams
I loved this story. The guys are older than the girls by more than a couple of years so Ginny's rejection of Ryan's plan was hard on him but she wasn't ready. She was only 19, I think, and he was mid 20's.

I loved Ryan's box. I thought it was so romantic that he even saved one memento from their time together but he had a whole box of things.

I liked how the group worked to get these two together again.

Great epilogue at their wedding, at the end of the next book.
Shontell Walker
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First lives can be last loves

In book two of the series we are reintroduced to Ginny and Ryan. They originally had a six month fling in college, however; it ended. Without further spoilers but to Express the laughter, smiles and warm feelings this book brought me.

Please note there are 3 books in this,series but each are stand alone books without cliffhangers..my absolute MUST requirement in a novel. However you will NOT want to skip out on the entire series.
Kim
Nov 02, 2017 rated it liked it
This was much better than the first book in the Tea for Two trilogy. I would have liked to understand better what made Ryan and Ginny decide now was the time they would get back together. It seemed like they both dated around a lot after their breakup years earlier - was seeing Noah and Emma happy the kick in the butt the two of them needed to realize they still loved each other?

I think had the character development been a bit better In would have liked it more.
Cassie
Sep 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was one of the Best Short stories I have read in a while. I enjoy this crew, the love they have for each other is truly special and the way they interact with one another just feels real. Noelle gives us the perfect blend of cute, funny and sexy, with a little angst thrown in for good measure.

Just like the book before this, you walk away with a smile. ....
Debra
Never ending love

Ginny and Ryan were in love in college but split up when Ryan wanted to settle down. Fast forward 6 years and they are both still denying that they love each other however circumstances throw them together. What follows is a beautiful love story that's not without its hiccups. I'm loving this series and this book is truly a great read which I couldn't put down.
Amber Shepherd
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series. Stumbled upon it thanks to a bookbub and all threw books are adorable. If you're looking for standalones with sweet stories where best friends and big brothers find love, this series is for you
Donna Cody
Oct 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Or looking for rainbows

This is very nice for an afternoon at the beach or a snowy winters day by the fireplace. The characters were interesting but the story was pretty predictable, light reading.
notcorked
Mar 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Amy
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
A quick read. Predictable though of course.
Mariana Maiz
Feb 26, 2019 rated it liked it
It's a very simple plot and it's full of clichés. It wasn't a bad book, it just was too... forgettable. You'll find a lot of other plots just like this.
Marran
Jun 13, 2018 rated it liked it
not her best work
Helen
Sep 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed Ryan and Ginny's story. I was looking forward to their story after reading book 1 and I wasn't disappointed. This group of characters are very likable and can't wait till book 3.
Stacie Marquart
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book.
Kim
Oct 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2017
I like this author. I didn't like the phone number competition, though - pretty immature.
Kimberley O'Malley
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this!!! Had to buy it after reading the first in the series!! Great group of characters, fast paced!!!
Angie
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved Ginny and Ryan's story! Loving this series! This book kept me interested the whole way through and I couldn't wait to see what happens with these two! The ending was really good!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Without a Net (The Santa Monica Trilogy, #1)
  • Breakaway Hearts (Kelly Brothers, #2)
  • 27 Lies: Luke's Story (The Truth About Love, #2)
  • Hometown Girl (Bad Boys of Red Hook, #0.5)
  • Sweet Talk Me
  • An October Bride (A Year of Weddings, #11)
  • Center Stage (Keller Family, #4)
  • Talk to Me
  • Redeeming Her SEAL (ASSIGNMENT: Caribbean Nights #9; Duchess Island #4)
  • His for Christmas (House of Trent, #1.5)
  • Distiller's Choice (Bourbon Springs, #4)
  • On Christmas Hill
  • Love in Bloom (The Heart of Main Street, #1)
  • Devil's Plaything (Playthings #1)
  • Tell
  • Beach Flirts! 5 Romantic Short Stories (Flirts! Collection,#2)
  • Her Captain's Heart (Gabriel Sisters, #1)
  • Endless Heart (Heart, #3)
Noelle handwrote her first romance novel in a spiral-bound notebook when she was twelve, and she hasn't stopped writing since. She has lived in eight different states and currently resides in Virginia, where she teaches English, reads any book she can get her hands on, and offers tribute to a very spoiled cocker spaniel.

She loves travel, art, history, and ice cream. After spending far too many yea

Tea for Two (3 books)
  • Falling for Her Brother's Best Friend (Tea for Two, #1)
  • Seducing Her Brother's Best Friend (Tea for Two, #3)