Start by marking “Road Rage” as Want to Read:
Road Rage

Road Rage

Following the scent of something sinister, Lawrence Prince, a seemingly charming man, moves into their small town. The first impression can be deceiving as everyone believes he is a man of integrity. He has fooled everyone except Miranda Phillips. a.k.a. Rand, the town’s therapist. She knows that things aren’t always as they appear.

Without warning, the town is set ablaze
Published July 21st 2017 by Good Ink (first published May 25th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Road Rage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Road Rage

Start your review of Road Rage
Diane Secchiaroli
Jan 17, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
A novel about a psychopath who is intent on bombing the nation and the therapist who aims to stop him. When Lawrence visits Rand in her office she realizes there is something wrong with him. She overhears him talking to another person about the money and decides to go to his house to search for something that would implicate him. She is caught after finding out his plans to bomb the town, Los Angeles and the nation. She escapes, he bombs the town and also escapes. She tries to follow him to ...more
Regina Kiddy
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rand is a therapist that is on the run from a psychopath. He’s planted bombs in major cities and she is trying to stop him. Brax is the agent who is also trying to stop The same psychopath. When Rand and Brax cross paths can she trust him or is he working for Lawrence.

I read and reviewed this free advanced complimentary copy of this book from NetGalley
thewoollygeek (tea, cake, crochet & books)
Unfortunately I couldn’t connect with this, the story, the characters or plot, just wasn’t for me, too far fetched and not my style sadly. I’m sure others may enjoy this, but not my cup of tea.

Thanks to netgalley and the publisher for a free copy for an honest opinion
Andrea