Start by marking “The Wright Secret” as Want to Read:
The Wright Secret

The Wright Secret

(Wright Series #4)

4.07  ·  Rating details ·  1,729 Ratings  ·  261 Reviews
A new brother’s-best-friend stand alone romance by USA Today bestselling author K.A. Linde…

I was just his best friend’s little sister.

But he was always more than that to me.

After twelve years of pining over Patrick’s easy smile, baby blues, and captivating charm, I decide to take matters into my own hands—and completely blow my chance.

Who knew a self-proclaimed manwhore w
Published January 9th 2018 by K.A. Linde Inc.

To ask other readers questions about The Wright Secret, please sign up.

Christy
Sep 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-four-stars
4.5 stars!!!

“description”/
I was determined for him to see me. Not just his best friend’s little sister.

THIS is the Wright book I’ve been waiting for! Not only do I adore Morgan Wright, but come on… I’m such a sucker for brother’s best friend books!

Morgan Wright has it all. She’s on top of her career, she’s got an amazing family and a few close friends. The only thing she’s missing is love. She’s had it bad for her brother’s best friend, Patrick for over a decade, but it’s never been that way for him. At
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

a5b0a9ff6a7fb4dc754f4c2a6511ba

A sexy, beautiful, passionate and heartwarming tale that will make your heart SWOON big time. K.A. Linde once again hooks readers with her latest installment of the Wright Series with the The Wright Secret.

the spring

Morgan Wright is an independent lovable heroine that will easily have you rooting for her. She has always had a crush for her older brother’s best friend, Patrick and so when she finally decided to act on it,she hopes Patrick will feel t
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

The Wright Secret is hands down my favorite in this series that isn't a series. It follows Morgan Wright, new CEO of Wright Construction, and her brothers best friend, Patrick. That's right, this is a brothers-best-friend trope. *cue fangirling*

It doesn't happen often that I like the heroine of a novel more than I like the hero, but Morgan stole my heart in this book. I loved how she took her work so seriously and wouldn't let anyone keep her down or make her think
Zoe
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Provocative, captivating, and wonderfully romantic!

The Wright Secret is a sultry, beguiling read that mixes the intelligent, hardworking Morgan who finds herself in a sticky situation with not only the man of her dreams but as the new CEO of the family business, and the effortlessly handsome, easy-going Patrick who finally discovers his best friend's sister is more than he ever imagined.

The writing is witty and light. The supporting characters include all the charming and endearing gang we've co
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
I’m loving this series! Another Wright finds love in this adorable read.

Morgan has been in love with her brother’s best friend for years. Sadly, he’s none the wiser. However, when circumstances come about that make him see her in a new light, their situation shifts dramatically.

Here’s what I loved: As always, with these books, the family dynamic is a central focus and plays a huge role in the action. I adore how close the siblings are. Their relationship is how every family should be…well most o
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***COMING TOMORROW - FULL REVIEW***

4 Mashed Potato CROWNS

I adore the Wright family. The comradery between the siblings is some of my favorite parts of the each book in the series. The Wright Secret, in particular, highlights the support this family has for one another and exhibits all the different forms of love a person needs in his/her life.

Patrick and Morgan are absolutely perfect together. He is laid back attitude and affable nature is the perfect juxtaposition for Morgan. He highlights her
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
A brother’s best friend romantic standalone with a seriously power driven heroine.

I will tell you off the bat that it was the heroine that made this book good for me. Morgan is the new CEO of a Fortune 500 Company, Wright Construction. Yes it is a family business but she rightfully earned her place. She is a workaholic, extremely intelligent and she is a formidable force that can stand toe to toe with any man.

She does not have a lot of time for dating but she has had feelings for her brother's
Shayna
“You’ll know when I have all of you, Morgan. You’ll be able to feel it. You’ll be able to taste it. You’ll feel when not just our bodies connect, but our souls. Then, I’ll have all of you and not before then.”

Oh Patrick, how you make me SWOON! If you’re looking for a hero that will bring you to your knees in more ways than one, look no further! THE WRIGHT SECRET gives us the highly anticipated happily ever after between Morgan Wright and Patrick Young. I’ve longed for these two to get togeth
Sanaa  ☆ Sanaa's Book Blog ☆
Aug 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, arc
3.75 stars.

After Sutton's book, Morgan's book is the one I've wanted to read for the longest time. We all knew from the beginning that Morgan has a crush on Patrick but he's never seen as something more than his best friend's little sister.

But all that changes one night. And it's one whirlwind of a romance story that I really enjoyed the heck out off.

So far, I love Morgan the most out of all the Wright siblings. She's strong, independent, isn't afraid to stand up to people, is the CEO after he
Bookgasms Book Blog
Shelves: missy
The Wright Secret ticked off all my boxes. Sexy, smart heroine who takes no crap? Check. Sexy, dirty talking, alpha male lead who isn’t afraid to love? Intricate, smart, well written story that keeps my interest from the first to last page? Check.

I’ve been waiting for Morgan and Patrick’s story to unfold and I loved every minute. Morgan in her tough as nails CEO role was sheer perfection as was her softer, sexy side with the moments spent with Patrick. And there were a lot of side moments . . .
Dena
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Morgan Wright is a bad ass! I always knew she was sassy, smart and determined to take over as CEO. Going into The Wright Secret, I was excited to finally see all of Morgan Wright. The woman that is Morgan and the tycoon that is Wright. It’s nice to see she’s not perfect and doesn’t always have her shit together. She’s a strong, beautiful, intelligent woman but she has issues to overcome...one of them being her crush on Patrick. Will she have to get over Patrick or will she find herself under him ...more
Yvette (Booksandbandanas)
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have Loved this series so much. Every single book. Morgan & Patricks story I have waited so long and it was phenomenal. I love Morgan’s fierceness, her drive whether for her family or this company. Patrick is her perfect match. Even though he’s never seen Morgan the way she’s seen him. When the sparks finally ignite, there is no going back.

This was a fast, sexy, perfect book.

I adore this family. Every single character has been a favorite of mine. They aren’t perfect, but they love hard.
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
Plot already known and used so many times before.
Best friend of one of the brothers who is afraid to admit relationship with our heroine so he does not lose the friendship.
Add in the mix an evil uncle who wants the CEO position that belongs to our heroine.
It was a good read and good addition to the series.
RentasticReads
Jul 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 golden mashed potato stars

I think it’s only right that if we got a book for each of the Wright brothers—Jensen (The Wright Brother), Landon (The Wright Boss), and Austin (The Wright Mistake)—that we get that of the ladies’ too. Because Morgan? She certainly didn’t let me down. This tale just highlighted and magnified her inner strength and beauty like no other. She did what she does best and took on life and all of its aspects—may it be family, career or love—by storm. She was a whirlwind
Karen Mc
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Bossy girls are strong. Bossy girls take over the world. Bossy is a compliment. Don’t let anyone tell you different.

K.A. Linde continues to engulf e-readers in flames while making hearts jump with joy in the masterful Wright series. THE WRIGHT SECRET is as strong and sassy as it is sexy and sweet. It’s HEART meets HEAT. It’s pure ANGST ADDICTION!!! I felt the ANGST bleed through me, and it was one HEADY HIGH!!! I was BREATHLESS. This book BUZZES with a thrill felt everywhere!

We were stand
Richelle Robinson
Jan 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Morgan is a B.O.S.S.!
Morgan is the first ever female CEO of Wright Constructions. Even though her last name is Wright she is given nothing and works twice as hard to make it to the top. I loved her work ethic and her strength. Morgan was headstrong and sassy but she also had another side to her as well. She had insecurities and vulbernabilites as well. I loved how the author did a good job of not making her too soft or too hard. It was the perfect combination in a my favorite types of female lea
Jan 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author and InkSlingerPR***

4.5 Stars

Patrick and Morgan, well, what can I say. I have been waiting for this one through the whole series and it did not disappoint.

I loved the characters, I loved that Morgan is both strong and insecure. I really loved that no one really doubted that she could be CEO because she was a woman. Yes, there were some doubts about her abilities, but they were focused on her being new and the size of the company...and somewhat driven by outside force
Polly
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta
I know most of us females always gush over the males in books and make them our book boyfriends. I get it. However I would like to give you a different sort of outlook.

Morgan. I loved her. She was a girl boss (like myself). Girl bosses sometimes get bad reps. They often put their lives on hold to further their personal growth and their professional growth. Men do it all the time and it's no big deal. When women do it, there has to be something wrong right? WRONG!
As an insider (love you K) I kn
Kathleen R.
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing

I've read all of the Wright Brother's stories and it's only fitting that we finally get to read Morgan's story - the little sister who rose through the ranks to become the running show of the Wright family business. Having had the opportunity to follow the series from the beginning, i had had the joy of watching/reading the dynamic that existed between Patrick and Morgan as well as the rest of the family. I'll admit that secretly i was cheering for these two, hoping that they'd get togethe
The Smutbrarians
Panty Scorching- 4
Angst- 3
Value- 5
Overall Rating- 4.5
eKindle Review by: Jen

The Wright Secret by K.A. Linde gives us the amazing journey of Morgan and Patrick. Patrick is Morgan’s older brother, Austin’s, best friend. They have always been in each other’s lives but Patrick never allowed himself to look at Morgan than anything else as Austin’s little sister. Morgan on the other hand has always had a crush on Patrick but realized he would never jeopardize this relationship with Austin and the entir
Reanell Tisdale
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!

In case you didn’t know, I’m a HUGE K.A. Linde fan. I’m only missing a couple of her books, which I’ll fix very soon lol! Her writing just works for me, she hasn’t let me down once. The Wright Secret was another WIN! From the first time Morgan is introduced I knew I would love her character. And the brothers best friend trope is one of my favorites.

Morgan and Patrick were perfect for each other. I’m so glad Stephanie’s boyfriend hit him with that gentle push about Morgan. It awoke Pat
~Dawn~TUG
Jan 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Full review on my blog page---->The Wright Secret by K.A. Linde
Anjee
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemp-romance
I was eager to start in on this next installment of The Wright series complete with our very own Morgan one of the sisters within the family. She was a force to be reckoned with, and I for one appreciated getting to look into her life.
I can only imagine how tough it is in the industry primarily a construction one to be lead by a female, but personally, I think Morgan did her job holding it down. I enjoyed seeing her find a balance between career and love life because everyone needs that special
Nancy The book junkie
Jan 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review to come!
Jackie (Jackie's Book World)
***Review can also be found at Jackie's Book World. :)***

Having read the previous books in the Wright series, I couldn’t have been more excited when I found out that Morgan was getting her own story and it didn’t disappoint at all.

In this particular story we get to meet Morgan Wright, one of the younger Wright siblings in the family. Having grown up with wealth and prestige, Morgan still wanted to succeed in her career and make a name for herself. When she is offered the position as CEO of her
Julia - The Romance Bibliophile
NO SPOILERS!

The Wright Secret was absolutely amazing and my favorite standalone contemporary romance in the addicting and entertaining Wright series so far! K.A. Linde is beyond talented, and I have come to adore her writing style and all of the amazing storylines and characters she creates. Ms. Linde has truly outdone herself with the Wright series, and each book gets better and better. The Wright Secret completely exceeded my expectations and was so much more than I could have ever hoped for.
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
description
Love can defy everything….

This series was one of my favourites last year and that trend continues with even more Wright romance! The characters, the writing, the drama-less drama – it all comes together for one great story after another. I have been waiting for this and Morgan and Patrick are now my new favourites as they come together (finally) in a one-sitting, can’t stop until it is done, read…

“This was Patrick. He didn’t see me that way.”

Morgan has been in love/in lust/into Parker for yea
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

Before I get into my review of The Wright Secret I just want to put it out there that I want to be Morgan, she is a bad ass and I LOVED her character. Okay I just had to get that out there.

The Wright Secret I think is my favorite book of this series yet! K.A. Linde is a favorite author of mine and I always jump at the chance to read one of her books. I love a good best friend’s sister or brother romance, in this
Jackie Lane
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Morgan Wright is taking over the CEO position from her brother Jensen and she is in the process of transitioning into it. She works hard and harder to make sure she is worthy of the position, especially since she is one of the younger Wrights and a woman.

Patrick is Morgan’s brother’s best friend. She has had a crush on his since she was 15. Patrick works for Wright but has given his notice to go to work for Tech. Is now the time for Patrick to start something with Morgan?

As Patrick is leaving th
Shelby (Book Lovers Have More Fun)
3.5 stars!!!

The Wright Secret was my first Wright book, but also my first K.A. Linde book EVER. I've been wanting to read a book by her for a while and decided this one would be IT with its secret romance.

I really liked that Morgan was such a powerful woman. There were times I wanted to lock her and Patrick in a room until they worked things out. They were driving me CRAZY.

While I liked and enjoyed this book I didn't LOVE it. I found it predictable and I would've liked there to have been more
K.A. Linde is the USA Today bestselling author of the Avoiding Series, The Wright Brother, and more than twenty novels. She grew up as a military brat and attended the University of Georgia where she obtained a Master’s in political science. She works full-time as an author and loves Disney movies, binge-watching Supernatural, and Star Wars.

She currently lives in Lubbock, Texas, with her husband a

Wright Series (6 books)
  • The Wright Brother
  • The Wright Boss
  • The Wright Mistake
  • The Wright Love (Wright Love Duet, #1)
  • The Wright One (Wright Love Duet, #2)
“Without her fears, she would have nothing to overcome. Without her doubts, she would have nothing to conquer. Without her flaws, she would be fake. Because no one was perfect. Her strengths and weaknesses made her the person she was, and I didn't want her any other way. She was simply perfect for me.” 3 likes