Start by marking “Heartwarming Holiday Wishes” as Want to Read:

Heartwarming Holiday Wishes

Your favorite Harlequin Heartwarming authors are back with ten all new Christmas stories set in charming Christmas Town, Maine. This year, a stocking brings a special holiday wish to each story.

Save on your next Heartwarming purchase. Details inside the book.

This holiday season, warm your heart with 10 connected sweet, clean & wholesome holiday romances set in Christ
Published October 10th 2017 by IndieWrites

To ask other readers questions about Heartwarming Holiday Wishes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heartwarming Holiday Wishes

Gale
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I do so love it when the holiday books arrive! I enjoy reading them all year long but when fall hits, there is nothing better than a whole box set. I’ve read them all and enjoyed my yearly visit to Christmas Town. I only have one word to describe them all: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

One of my favorites in this set is The Christmas List, by Anna J. Stewart, one of my favorite authors. She starts out by introducing Clancy Gallagher, our hero. He will just about melt your heart – both as the hero AND as the
Phylis Carpenter
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really love to read but when asked what books are my favorite I almost always have to answer Christmas books. I especially enjoy my trips to Christmas town and this year is no different.

So far the only one in the set that I have read, and that will change really soon is The Gingerbread girl by Carol Ross.

Kinley is given a stocking that she is to stuff and return to sell at an auction to raise money. However on the stocking she sees a different message than everyone else. Most read it as Tis t
Marissa
Oct 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Kindle Copy for Review

Ten novellas by Harlequin authors which include Santa's Secret Heart by Anna Adams , Merry Christmas Carol by Melinda Curtis, Miracle on Joyful Street by Liz Flaherty, Finding His Fiancee by Christmas by Cheryl Harper, The Christmas Window by Tara Randel , Mistletoe and Holly by Leigh Riker, Gingerbread Girl by Carol Ross , The Christmas List by Anna J Stewart , A Case for Christmas Magic by Amy Vastine and Jingle Bell Love by Cari Lynn Webb.

I was given The Christmas List b
J.R.
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a fan of Amy Vastine and her short A Case for Christmas Magic in this collection is exactly why. Such a feel good story and my cheeks hurt from smiling as I followed Clara and Boyd thru their ups and downs and just right in the end of Christmastown. Anxiously awaiting her next story!
Valri Western
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was able to read 4 of the stories in this collection. I love returning to Christmas Town, Maine every year! It's almost become a real place to me! I wish it were, I'd definitely go there!
THE CHRISTMAS LIST BY ANNA J. STEWART
A fun holiday story about Clancy and Hazel. Hazel is very "by the book" and lives completely by a schedule every day. She lost her parents at an early age (was raised by Aunt Trudy) and now she wants to control everything about her environment! Clancy, however, runs the ret
Rosemary K
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love visiting Christmas Town Maine. Heartwarming Holiday Wishes lets me enjoy this wonderful town. The love and magic I Found here took me to my happy place. In The Christmas List by Anna J Stewart, I fell in love with Clancy Gallagher. He's believes people matter. When he becomes involved with the senior who live at Over The River his life takes some unexpected twists. He unwittingly becomes involved in the Girl's wacky plans to play matchmaker for Hazel who never believed in Christmas and ke ...more
Lynn Brooks
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reviewing: GINGERBREAD GIRL by Carol Ross

The temptation of a childhood crush! Included in the Heartwarming Holiday Wishes box set, Carol Ross brings us Gingerbread Girl, a sweet holiday novella about overcoming adversity to find your happily ever after! The characters are easy to like and the plot is both a seasonal delight, as well as a heartfelt story of reconnecting with loved ones. I really enjoyed it!

Architect Kinley Reed is keeping herself busy this holiday season! Not only is she overseei
Jimnlori
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great collection of holiday stories!
I've had the privilege of reading Merry Christmas Carol by Melinda Curtis and I'm definitely looking forward to reading more great stories in this collection.
Carol DeMerritt is going home for Christmas. She needs this time away from her students, but going home isn't always easy especially with her mother's nonstop charity work that has always been placed before Carol for as long as she could remember.
Mike Hopkins had his whole life ahead of him u
Rachael
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My review is based on the stories by Anna J. Stewart, Melinda Curtis, and Anna Adams. I loved all 3 magical Christmas stories and I look forward to reading the rest of the box set.

The Christmas List by Anna J. Stewart
Clancy has a heart of gold and he is determined to make sure that Hazel's first Christmas without her aunt is magical. I knew from the beginning that their story would be special. I was torn between reading it quickly because it was so good and reading it slowly to savor it.

Merry C
Diane
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love all of the Christmas anthologies that become available at this time of the year because #1) the price is a steal, #2) I love discovering new authors and reading more by the authors I'm already a fan of, and #3) reading them always manages to put me in a happy and hopeful frame of mind, especially in the scary atmosphere we find our world in today. This superb collection was especially enjoyable because of the stories of Carol Ross, Liz Flaherty and Cari Lynn Web. All three of t ...more
Alisha Grant
May 26, 2019 is currently reading it
Santa's Secret Heart by Anna Adams -

Merry Christmas Carol by Melinda Curtis -

Miracle on Joyful Street by Liz Flaherty - cute story

Finding His Fiancee by Christmas by Cheryl Harper

The Christmas Window by Tara Randel - reading

Mistletoe and Holly by Leigh Riker -

Gingerbread Girl by Carol Ross - loved this story with this couple n Ian's family

The Christmas List by Anna J Stewart -

A Case for Christmas Magic by Amy Vastine -

Jingle Bell Love by Cari Lynn Webb -opposites attract with opposing fu
Debbie Lyon
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
though I've only read "The Christmas List", I've read some of the other authors in the past and find them all equally talented.

Once again Anna J. Stewart entertains us with a Christmas town story.

Clancy Gallagher is the administrator at Over the River retirement home and is very dedicated to the residents. When he discovers Trudy, his favorite resident has passed away, he's determined to help carry out the wishes of her niece, Hazel. Enjoy the antics of Trudy's friends as they try to fulfill Haz
Marjorie
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read Merry Christmas Carol by Melinda Curtis. This novella is sweet, fun, caring, and emotional. Carol DeMerritt has returned home to Christmas Town to visit her mom and aunt for the holidays. She teaches middle school in Philadelphia. She went to high school with Mike Hopkins, who still lives in Christmas town, taking care of his dad and grandfather. Growing up together, they totally had their own perception of what and who each of them were. A person never knows what another is genuinely lik ...more
Louise Pledge
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Some of the stories in this collection I loved, a few I didn't care much for. But the good ones deserve 5 stars! I loved Christmas Town and the fact that many of the same characters and businesses could be found in other stories. I, also, liked that most of the town drank hot chocolate, rather than coffee. Personally, I only know a handful of people who drink coffee, so I was much more comfortable with cocoa/hot chocolate. And who says you have to include sex to have an exciting, emotional roman ...more
Maureen Fink
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I know its early for Christmas for some people but Christmas Town is always Christmas.
I loved this years installment of Heartwarming Holiday Wishes.
I loved all of them but I think I loved Christmas List the most.
It made me cry, laugh and feel it in my heart.
Santa's Secret Heart
Merry Christmas Carol
A Case for Christmas Magic
All of the stories were about people that live in Christmas Town. All had their own problems and lives to deal with and each touched my heart.
I highly recommend these wonderfu
Cheryl
Oct 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Thanks to the publisher, I was given four of these stories to read. While they are all set in Christmas Town, Maine, each story has its own unique trope and charm, as well as characters. Each is a sweet read, full of love and Christmas magic. I enjoyed each one, so I won’t pick a favorite, but I got to read a combination of both-new-to-me authors and favorites. I can’t wait to read the rest of them!
Wanda Jacobs
Jan 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Short and Sweet

Each story was short and sweet in its own way. They also had very similar themes. They a little boring due to their similarity. However the interest did pick back up. I like the fact that the stories were short and you could read several during one setting. I was very pleased that the stories were clean with no sex or swear words even though it was not listed in Christian genre. These authors are very talented.
Cathie
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I hope these stories and this Town never end!!

I love these stories, and the past ones, so much that I wrote to Department 56 and asked them to create a Christmas Town Village! That’s how much I love these stories!! I hope they consider it! To be totally honest, I also asked for A Cedar Cove Village (Debbie Macomber), an Icicle Falls Village (Sheila Roberts), and last but not least, A Fool’s Gold Village (Brenda Sue Novak). I would buy each and every piece!!
KimberlyDawn
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Heartwarming Holiday Wishes is an anthology with stories from ten different authors in charming Christmas Town, Maine. All ten stories are clean romances that will warm your heart. It will definitely put you in the Christmas mood along with feeling the hope and love that's portrayed in these stories. I really enjoyed each story, and I highly recommend this set.
Brenda
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So far I have just had time to read the first stoey. I love going to Christmas Town, Maine every year. The stories neve disappoint. Even though it starts with death you can just feel Trudy's spirit guiding Pru, Odetter and June in her matchmaking scheme. It is a great intro to Christmas. I will keep you updated as I keep reading.
Teri Donaldson
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holiday stories have always been a favorite of mine. This collection was fabulous and warmed my heart. I felt that I was in Christmas Town with old friends celebrating Christmas, sharing memories and enjoying the magic of the season. Each story will make you smile and fill your heart. If only we all could find a magic stocking when we least expect it!
libby rohde karch
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A treasure!

I can not begin to tell you how lovely these stories are and how sad I was when I finished reading a d knew there were no more. I would recommend these stories for any time of the year.. the fact that they all took place in one place was an extra bonus. They were heartwarming, believable plots with great characters. Enjoy!
Julia David
Oct 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed these stories. They are all sweet stories centered around Christmas Town, Maine. There are those who don't believe in miracles and magic, but the town will tell you differently. Some think the town is too good to be true, but the residents know the truth.
James a Schmidt
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hurrah for Heartwarming Holiday Wishes

This book was wonderful! Not only did it have marvelous short stories but they all take place in the same town,so you can really relate to the people! I would read another book like this in a heartbeat.
Neena Christianson Martin
I want to visit Christmas Town, Maine.

Several cute short stories about the people who call Christmas Town home. Some are super sweet and some rather improbable, but the magic is there in each story.
ஐ Briansgirl (Book Queen)ஐ
I was really enjoying this as I read the first 5 stories in the anthology, then the 6th story, Finding his Fiance for Christmas was so bad, I couldn't finish it and didn't continue the anthology after that. Each story has a different author, so the rest might be fine.
Lynn Smith
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Heartwarming Holiday Wishes

Clean romantic anthology that all take place in the magical Christmas town. Where a stocking shows up to make your wishes come true and a gazebo where if you kiss on Christmas eve your bound to be married in the following year.
Mary Decrescenzo
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holiday wishes!

I began reading this book 3 days ago, I couldn't put it down. The authors were great and the writing was perfect. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves Christmas!
Tracy Fritts
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good stories

I really enjoyed reading all the stories by the different authors. I thought they was all well written and had good storyline's.
Patti Brennan
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great

Best collection of Christmas stories I read by far this season I hope you do more loved the characters and the town

• Decaffeinated Scandal
  • Stabbed in the Baklava (Kebab Kitchen Mystery #2)
  • Death to the Undead (Life After the Undead #2)
  • Human No Longer
  • Magic All Around
  • Escucha Means Listen
  • We are NOT Buying a Camper! (Frannie Shoemaker Campground Mysteries #0.5)
  • Pirates of Savannah: The Birth of Freedom in the Low Country
  • Stolen Dreams (Cassie Scot #4)
  • A Life of Death (A Life of Death Trilogy #1)
  • The Epicurean: A Facsimile of the Original 1893 Edition
  • Mindbenders
  • Murder on the Vine (Sullivan Sisters Mystery #1)
  • How to Talk to an Autistic Kid
  • Max and Menna
  • Debbie Macomber's Christmas Cookbook: Favorite Recipes and Holiday Traditions from My Home to Yours
  • The French Girl
  • Taking Charge of Cancer: What You Need to Know to Get the Best Treatment
Anna Adams was in the US Navy, also working on a business degree full-time, when her first child was born. That little guy changed her life--created priorities. She wanted her children to grow up, believing they could do the most unlikely things.

Like writing--which she'd done since she was old enough to force someone to listen to stories and then old enough to pick up a pencil and a piece of paper