Start by marking “Double Lies” as Want to Read:

One failed mission.
One killed target.
One night of horror.
One miracle.

Falling in love was never a mistake, trusting the wrong people was, and also their lies.

When I willingly signed up to live a double life, I should have known I was also living under double lies.

Nothing is what it seemed.
Published August 21st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Double Lies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Double Lies

Megan Allen
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Whoa..my socks are literally rocked off! Mila Raphael has done it again..leave me speechless that is! I had such high expectations for Double Lies and Mila delivered! If you have already read "Double Life", the first book in this duet, then there is no doubt in my mind that you have been anxiously awaiting the release of Double Lies! If you are a newbie to Mila's work and you love action packed, hot, palm sweating reads..I highly recommend that you read this story! The love story between Ruby an ...more
Izzybear
Aug 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ruby (aka Sonya) wakes up in a hospital after a horrific explosion left her unconscious and nearly dead. Unsure of what exactly happened that night Ruby is determined to figure it out and find her son. Soon Ruby stumbles across some information that has her believing that nothing is what it seems and has her re-examining who she trusts. With the lives of those she loves and her own hanging in a balance Ruby must find a way to outsmart the enemy so everyone makes it out alive.
I enjoyed reading D
J.L.
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
GAH! So many questions needed to be answered and this book answered them! Double Lies is the follow-up book to Double Life and we get so much more action, more twists, and turns than we did before.

This book is the conclusion to Ruby and Viktor's story. (Trust me, I've already yelled at the author for ending it when I wanted it to continue) And it was just as amazing as the first.

I would definitely recommend this duet to anyone who needs a sexy, action packed read to take them away from reality.
Gladys
Aug 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Double Lies by Mila Raphael is a fun, fast paced, exciting conclusion to the story that began in Double Life. This action-packed, wild roller coaster ride of twists, turns and surprises brings the romance of Viktor and Ruby to it's satisfying end. These book are very fun and enjoyable and I recommend them to readers that want a fast, satisfying read. I am posting an honest review after reading an ARC copy of this book.
Book Nook  Nuts
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
New to me author.

This is book two so I am not as up to date with the characters.
What I can say is this story gets you hooked until you finish it.
We have action galore and mistrust.
We have love never ending.
I enjoyed it and hope to read book one soon.

Wendy Livingstone
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a stunning and all consuming conclusion to this amazing duet. Ruby and Viktor do not have a typical romance story that is for sure. This story is action packed, with twists & turns, and is a sexy read. This author is one of my favourites, and she has certainly done a brilliant job in writing this series, and I highly recommend her work for all romance suspense readers.
Brilliant job Mila!!
Judy Miracle
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy hell.. total mind fuck... seriously this book... it's a follow-up book to Double Life and you finally get so many questions answered but the twists to get them is unbelievable!!!

I hate that this is the end of Viktor and Ruby's story, but the plot, the twists, and turns, and all the characters were just amazing.

Cant wait to see what Mila comes out with next.
Michele Del Rey
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book on this couple. I really enjoyed this book, it had lust, twist and turns. This is the second book from this author and this one was just as good. This will not be the last book I read from this author.
Maxine
Sep 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a fairly new author for me and I will be liking for more!

This story was packed full of action and so many twists and turns throughout.
Ruby and Viktor didn't date and fall in love like traditional couples do but I think that added appeal!
It was very well written with a great story!
Mona williams
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
i just loved this second book in this series! its the continuing story of this couple . only this time there is many twists and lies going on. it took me awhile to figure out some but i was shocked in other parts. very well written.
Janneke Wolbers
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutly loved this ending...
The epilogue was a little bit confusing to me... But after reading it twice i finally understood it.

WOuld love to read more by this author!
MadLoveBookBlog
I was ok. It didn't impress me like the first book.
Reva Coomer
Aug 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
This explains a lot that was unknown in Double Life. A lot of twists and turn I didn't see coming. Still a few things I'm confused about, but I'm happy with the way the book ended.
Chelle
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
if you read Double Life this is a must read. Great finish to this duet.
Nancy George
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was the follow up book to Double Life. I think it was better. The twists will keep you guessing and gasping. I was shocked to say the least but love how it all came together in the end. These were the first books I have read by Mila but will not be the last. Don't miss these 2 books.
Elizabeth Knox
Lisa
Kelly
Jennifer Goins
Aug 19, 2017
Mila Raphael has a very vivid imagination.
She is slightly addicted to memes.
She loves romance books, but doesn’t really like elaborate endings.

A reader’s ending is always the best version.

Find her on Facebook. Twitter or email her at
AuthorMiaRaphael@gmail.com
More about Mila Raphael...